» Marionette
Just wondering EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Just wondering EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Just wondering EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Just wondering EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Just wondering EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Just wondering

Go down

Just wondering Empty Just wondering

Post by sartorius on February 18th 2014, 12:29 pm

All right so as you probably read from the title im wondering well here is what im wondering i know that in the character rules it says " A character sheet doesn't need to be approved and you can RP right after posting one." well see thats the problem with me i want someone who knows how to grade a character mainly my characters abilitys i feal like my characters abilites may be op so if someone could check them out to see if they are or not then i would be thankful here is the link to my character: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11202-sartorius-achlys#128799 so please give me a yes or no answer to wether the abilites are overpowerd and if they are then please give me some help to fix them. If someone could do that then i would be very thankful. Thank you for takeing time out of your day to look my character's abilites over if you do. if not then thank you for takeing time out of your day just to read this post.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
Rocky Balboa

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11202-sartorius-achlys
sartorius
sartorius

Back to top Go down

Just wondering Empty Re: Just wondering

Post by Onyx on February 18th 2014, 12:34 pm

They seem fine to me, I don't see anything OP with them so don't worry about thinking your OP

Your fine

Back to top Go down

Post by sartorius on February 18th 2014, 12:51 pm

okay thanks

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
Rocky Balboa

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11202-sartorius-achlys
sartorius
sartorius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum