Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
It's my birthday.October 4th 2018, 8:20 pmGemini
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
Statistics
We have 3557 registered usersThe newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of DucknessOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Trixie

Home and Family [Pre-start of war]

on February 17th 2014, 9:53 pm
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie
From the skies of the World that Never Was burst a mass of darkness, twisting and turning towards the ground. With a close look, one would be able to see that the shapes were in fact tattoos, wrapped around what appeared to be a human-like figure. It crashed onto the ground, exploding and kicking dust into the air.  The dark marks swirled around the body, ceasing movement for a split second before rushing towards the girl, applying themselves onto  her skin.  She groaned, rolling over on back as she attempted to sit up.

I'm...I can't remember. I was going somewhere.

Home. Where your Family is.

Trixie stood up, flapping her wings to make sure they still worked. She didn't bother fighting the voice anymore--it had become a part of her already. A new her. A new life.

Sighing, the rather tall fairy began flying towards the large castle, assuming that this was where Onyx and his so called family lived. The Messiah had come across as a showoff.

Re: Home and Family [Pre-start of war]

on February 17th 2014, 11:37 pm
Staring outside of the window her mind wrapped up in the future plans, that they were drawing up. They were stuck with the Pestilence clone currently, War and Famine were apparently working on something new. Onyx who apparently hadn't fallen asleep for a whole week now was currently spending time with Vic. What was death doing you may ask.....she just lost two games of cards to Mr. Cluck. Still in black pajama pants and a white tank top she grimaced remembering her lost to the chicken. So after threatening the life of said chicken she was now staring out one of the front windows of the gigantic castle.

Though that's when she noticed someone flying towards the main entrance.

What the fuck?

The girl began to head towards the entrance of the castle wondering about the figure. If they were able to be here even flying currently to the castle....it meant they had the mark..though there was only one to her and the rest of the family knowledge to have the mark...she couldn't fly without the aid of magic and this one clearly had wings. Onyx was currently getting some much needed down time simply playing and acting like a big kid with Vic. So she supposed that she would figure this one out.

on February 18th 2014, 12:24 pm
Trixie hesitated before the doors. A small part of her, the old part of her, wasn't sure she wanted to go through with this. To leave everything behind to be with people she didn't know, to fight a cause she deeply despised. A cause she believes in now.

She shook her head. Kenos could help fix her...he...was reliable. Tch, what are you thinking? she scolded herself, You don't need that idiot. He'll just screw everything up. But maybe...

Maybe it would help to be in a more comfortable form. The female began to undo her enchantment, shrinking down to her regular, pixie size.

It didn't help at all. In fact, it mades things worse--the castle appeared larger anf much more intimidating.

on February 18th 2014, 12:48 pm
Finally reaching the foyer, Death stretched a little before going to the door. Perhaps, she would surprise this new person that was coming to the doors. If they had the mark I guess you could consider this like a test of sorts...a very stupid test...but fuck it. She just lost two games of cards to a chicken. Quietly tiptoeing near the door and putting her ear upon it to listen to what was on the other side. She heard...wings flapping...they should have been much louder. Weird. Oh well. Opening up the massive door she looked out to see who was there and...there was no one. She looked to the left, and the right. She even looked down into the chasm. Never did she believe the person could be so tiny and would be standing right before her. So she simply looked around the obvious area. She simply stood there with the door open.

Where did the figure go?

on February 18th 2014, 9:07 pm
Trixie blinked in surprise as the doors opened in front of her, with some pink-haired girl peering out. Was this one of Onyx's family? She didn't look as the fairy expected her to.

"Oh....You must be one of Onyx's hookers," she said (unintentionally) in human tongue, flying right past the pajama clad female and into the castle. She had to find Onyx...he needed to explain the voice in her head.

I am your voice.

Shut up! the pixie snapped angrily.

on February 18th 2014, 9:27 pm
Did she just?

This bitch.

Death turned around slamming the door behind her staring at the little fly that just called her a hooker. Ripping the door handle off of the door she sent the marble handle flying in the direction of the fairy while a dusk appeared next to her. A sigh and grumbling could be heard from the creature as it went to fix the door. Meanwhile Death would continue walking heading towards where Onyx was located currently located. Honestly if she didn't have that mark...GOD DAMN IT. She wanted to kill her, that wasn't wise. Although she didn't have to be nice or associate with them
either...so that's just what she'd do!

on February 18th 2014, 9:52 pm
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Oh? This one had anger management issues?

Trixie easily dodged the door handle, turning around follow the girl. Apparently she going to lead her to Onyx. "He must not pay you much," she commented, hovering about a foot to the right of Death's shoulder.

Interesting company the Messiah kept. Weren't prostitutes looked down upon by religious folk? But then again, the fairy had no idea what religion Onyx claimed. So maybe people like this girl were viewed as normal and healthy practitioners of intercourse.

She frowned. Come to think of it, Trixie knew next to nothing about Onyx. Yet here she was, within his own home, becoming a part of his family.

on February 18th 2014, 10:02 pm
Resist.The.Urge.To.Paint.Marble.Red.

She told herself, over and over. Though it wasn't helping at all. This little angel next to her ear was cruising to have her wings ripped off and her body cultivated into a stuffed toy. WHY DID ONYX NEED A FAIRY WHAT POINT WOULD THEY SERVE, THERE FAIRIES! Inside she was losing it and outside she tried her best to keep a cool and calm demeanor and a smile on her face. They were almost there just a little more and they'd be at the living quarters.

Resist.the.Urge.

on February 18th 2014, 10:10 pm
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Trixie glanced at the girl next to her. "What, you can't speak? Or the only way you know how to speak is with your body?"

The fairy snickered. She was enjoying these comments; it helped her relax and distract herself from the voice in her head. It made her feel like she was herself.

"Or are you saving your voice for when you're alone with Onyx?" she smirked, "Does Onyx like that?"

on February 18th 2014, 10:27 pm

BEINGS OF THE UNIVERSE UNITE TO KEEP THIS FAIRY ALIVE!

Death could literally feel the sweat dripping down the side of her face with how badly she wanted to kill this annoying little pest."Why are you trying to get advice for the future?" Were the only words she could get to come out of her mouth while they approached the hallway. He was still in the room with Vic putting her to sleep.

Fuck.

Now she had no choice, but to communicate. Turning to face the pixie she simply kept her regular look and would wave to her. "I'm death, Onyx's girlfriend, 2nd to join the group, etc etc. Onyx is currently dealing with someone in one of these rooms so it's best we wait, we are currently in the living quarters and judging by your tats. You were marked, right?" She spoke in a usual tone, having to show no malice even though it killed her to not do so. Onyx needed to come out of that room...LIKE NOW!

on February 18th 2014, 10:49 pm
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"Why are you trying to get advice for the future?"

"Maybe I have a thing for Onyx too," Trixie instantly retorted.

Death suddenly stopped, turning towards the fairy to introduce herself. Trixie nodded, pretending that she cared.

"Yeah, I was marked." So that the other would be able to see the tattoos more clearly, the pixie began to grow into her enhanced form, standing over a foot taller that the pink-haired girl. "I'm Trixie, Onyx's mistress. Although...I can be others, too..."

With a sly grin on her face, the angel's body began to change again, this time shrinking until it was Onyx's height. And Onyx's shape. In fact, every detail mirrored Onyx exactly, down to the clothes, save for two features: her/his ears were pointed, and a streak of red was in his hair.

"Oh, Death," Trixie sighed in Onyx's voice, staring at the girl with wide eyes, "I love you so much."

She could see it, beneath that mask. Death's anger. Her volatility. A sleeping bear she couldn't resist poking.

Changeling

on February 19th 2014, 8:51 am

Kill.

Murder.

She wasn't even mad about just the transformation it was the fact alone she called herself, Onyx mistress. Cute, just cute. Absolutely adorable, so adorable she wanted to rip her Onyx head off. A warm smile came on her face while she tilted her head, putting her arm up. Her entire arm became pitch black, and it turned grander becoming a battle axe that she easily held up in the air. Her smile turned darker, though she heard the door knob began to turn behind her. Her arm would instantly change back and she looked towards the door cursing inside her head

Onyx would appear seeing the two before him. He simply stared and looked at the scene before him. He was simply only wearing a white tank top and blue basketball shorts. Behind him on the other side of the room was Vic, a little girl who finally fell asleep, after a whole two hours of simply trying to get her to relax. "I don't know, I don't care, both of you, our room opposite side of hallway that door. Right now." He pointed to the door onto the opposite side when he said 'our' pointing to him and death. He was currently silently closing not wanting to disturb the child in anyway shape or form.

on February 19th 2014, 10:35 am
Trixie was quite happy when Death began to transform her arm into a battleaxe. She hated people pretending to be friendly when they clearly weren't--something that Kenos tried to make her do on Neverland. He was always so stupid, she thought to herself.

Their conversation was interrupted, however, with the appearance of Onyx. "Oh good, I was waiting for you," Trixie said, still in the Messiah's form.

The man apparently wanted to speak in private for some reason, calling over both females. Shrugging, Trixie followed, shifting back into her enhanced form.

Heh, looks like the Messiah can put on his big boy pants, too, She snickered to herself in the fairy language, before realizing that Kenos wasn't there to scold her.

Good riddance.

on February 19th 2014, 10:52 am
Onyx would enter the room first, followed by the other two. Sitting in the corner of his room was the Pestilence clone who was awaiting him. Before even addressing the two that followed him, he quickly turned his attention to the clone walking up to him. "Inyoka and status?" The only word he had spoken though he sounded extremely serious about the matter. The clone simply looked at him standing up and brushing some dust off himself. "Undetected, they've begun to turn their home into a fortress." Was the response the boy spoke with a bored tone, rubbing his shoulder. "Good, report if anything occurs even the slightest out of the ordinary. Understood?" Onyx spoke still having a change in his voice being serious, the boy simply nodded to him and begun to walk out of the room. Not sparing Death or Trixie a passing glance. Closing the door behind him.

Onyx having taken care of that turned to Death and Trixie. A cocky smile on his face while he went to sit on the bed and Death simply leaned on the side of the wall. "I take it we already know the reason why your-" "I'm going to kill her." "NO, you aren't. She came to us of her own will and it seems as if you two are hitting it off just fine as it is." Onyx and Death spoke with one another for a moment going back and forth until a slight growl could be heard from Death, granted she knew already she couldn't do anything. THOUGH THAT DIDNT CHANGE THE FACT SHE WANTED TO, VERY BADLY.

on February 20th 2014, 11:48 pm
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Ignoring Onyx's short conversation with the black-haired shrimp, Trixie walked right past Death to sit down on the bed next to the Messiah. She crossed one leg over the other, a position she usually took when discussing politics--or even just chatting mindlessly--when in Kenos' room. It was something that would help her feel at home, like nothing had changed--even though everything changed. Plus, she figured it would annoy Death a little.

Although, it would be difficult to girl more annoyed than she already was: "I'm going to kill her."

Onyx denied her, and the two continued going back and forth until Trixie decided to cut them off, just as pink-haired freak began to growl. "Actually, about that, Onyx. You said before that this 'mark' you gave me only enhanced my abilities...You lied to me. You did something to me, didn't you? Add a 'voice'?"

"You're wrong. The Messiah merely awakened your true voice."

She gritted her teeth. "I could've done without it, you know? It's getting pretty fucking annoying, and it's keeping me from thinking clearly. I don't need it! Take it off! Honestly, if you just told me what you're really trying to do I probably would've join. You're almost as stupid as Kenos. You don't even bother to consider alternatives, do you?"

on February 21st 2014, 7:08 am
Onyx looked at the girl with a smile turning to face her, he cracked his neck once while laying back slightly on the bed with his hands behind him. Death looked at the scene before her with only one thought going through her head while she leaned on the wall.

TOO CLOSE, TOO CLOSE, THAT BITCH!

Meanwhile Onyx simply spoke casually to the girl his voice showing that slight joking tone, though there was more firmness in his voice then before. "I didn't lie when I told you what it was, it's an enhancer in every way. That would also include your true voice, the voice you hide behind that despite the pride you have, you seem to be holding back. When I marked you, I allowed for that voice to finally come out. Getting rid of it? Never tried, may end up killing you or cause the enhancer to increase even more. Plus the tattoo's look good on you."

Deaths face remained passive the entire time he spoke to her, yet inside she was screeching. Utterly screeching.

This bitch was trying to take him away.

on February 24th 2014, 3:04 pm
Trixie shrugged at Onyx's response; he seemed like he was bullshitting her, but there was nothing she could really do. She could only play along and pretend to acccept his explanation, though in truth she would keep fighting the voice.

You cannot fight yourself.

Shuttup. If you're me you won't talk unless I tell you to.

Trixie also leaned back slightly, resting her weight on the hand closest to Onyx. She placed it far enough away from the Messiah's hand that he wouldn't notice it, but close enough to it that Death would.

"Thanks...which reminds me, I wanted to talk about sleeping arrangements."

on February 24th 2014, 3:26 pm
Onyx would never notice the hand or perhaps he did and didn't care enough to do anything about it. Death on the other hand her eyes drifted slight looking towards the hand and simply looking away. This bitch, was trying to take him away, and she needed to die. Why, why was she trying to take him? She didn't understand, didn't she hate him? Why would she even want to be this close. Currently, if she did anything she would just get scolded for just trying to protect her relationship. Since, the whole word would have to stop if she ripped off each limb of this girl and then displayed her on the mantle. While Death continued in her head, Onyx heard her request of the sleeping arrangements, laying back on the bed. A tired sigh escaping his throat knowing this would pop up. "Well, we have many rooms ready that you could take your pick from. We won't be spying on you or anything of that sort of nature and each room in this section comes with it's own shower and bath, or at least I think they all do." Onyx stated unsure of his own remark, from most of the rooms he checked they seem to have their own. Although, he couldn't say for sure if that
was truth or not.

on February 24th 2014, 10:15 pm
Trixie smirked inwardly--now she had a new pet, in the World that Never Was. It would be fun tormenting Death, much like how she tormented Kenos back on Neverland. Of course, the way she had done so towards the Fairie King was much different than how she was currently treating Death...it was a different situation.

Kenos..

The fairy cleared her throat. "I'd like to clarify something. I'm not going to be spending all of my time here; I'll be spending half of it back in Neverland. Too keep an eye on things." Sure, she might not exactly be welcome anymore...but with her Changeling ability, she would be able to disguise herself as someone else. Maybe she'd pretend to be that whore Selene. "I want to make sure Kenos doesn't screw anything up. I swear, if it weren't for me, the entire island would have been in ashes by now."

Oh.

on February 24th 2014, 10:26 pm
"FAAAAAAAAIIIIIRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!"

The voice of a young girl would suddenly shout across the castle and without warning a nine year old quickly charged out of the corner with stars in her eyes. Emilia was coming in at full speed straight towards Trixie with her eyes fixed on her; barely managing to skid to a stop just in time to avoid a collision with her or the wall in the case that the fairy flew out of her way.

"FAIRY! FAIRY! FAIRY, FAIRY, FAIRY!"

And so Emilia began jumping around the room excitedly with the stars still present in her eyes. She was in a state of childlike wonder like no one had ever seen before and quickly began interrupting the conversation between her and the rest of the family, unable to control herself. A flood of questions spewed from her mouth towards the fairy as she looked up to her with a completely fascinated expression across her face.

"Do you speak English?"

"Can you fly?"

"What are your wings made out of?"

"What's your favorite color?"

The questions were never going to stop.

I just wanna help people. Is that really so bad?
Onyx

on February 24th 2014, 11:11 pm
How did she, get in the room? Where did she come from? Weird, though before anything else could be said in the corner of the room was a rabbit. Sewed up and everything, obviously it could never replace the first one, however Onyx using the stuffing from the first one back from the destiny island incident was able to sew up a new one.

In other news, Onyx was tired as hell right now. His eyes were bloodshot and frankly he was seeing things.

Crawling underneath the covers of his bed he nodded to Trixie while she spoke chuckling slightly at her words. It really WOULD be in ashes if it wasn't for her, though. Being in the comfort of his bed after so long Onyx finally went to sleep after being awake for over two weeks already finally giving into exhaustion.

Meanwhile Death would walk forward her long hair flowing while she looked towards Trixie. You were either part of the solution or part of the problem after.

.....Trixie seemed to be apart of the problem.

Only one way to fix that.

on March 4th 2014, 1:53 pm
What.

The.

Hell.

There were children here?!?!

One of the only reasons that she had decided to come here was so that she would be able to take a break from dealing with those demon brats. Why did the Messiah need children of all things?!

As soon as the beast began stomping towards her, Trixie instinctively reverted to her Normal Form and flew up and away from the girl. She flew behind Death's head, clutching her pink hair tightly.

Little brat she hissed in the fairy tongue.

on March 4th 2014, 5:29 pm
Suddenly the fairy shrunk back down to its normal size and quickly flew behind Death, Emilia stopping and thinking for a moment. Had she scared the fairy? It could have been that. After all, they had only just met and she might have gotten a bit too excited.

Still, regardless of the reasons it seemed that Trixie had fled from her. It made Emilia kind of sad. She hadn't meant to scare the fairy nor had she meant to make it angry. It was a simple matter of curiosity. After all, she hadn't really ever seen a fairy before and heard that they only existed in Neverland. Whatever the case she decided that she should show a gesture of good will to show she didn't mean any harm. What would a fairy like that though?

For a moment Emilia remained in thought before it came to her: candy. Everybody liked candy and it just so happened that it was very easy to obtain in Halloween Town. Seriously, she practically had an infinite supply of that delicious stuff!

So without further adieu Emilia would open up a portal and step inside. It would close for a moment and after a few seconds she would emerge from a new one with an unopened bag of sweets and goodies. It was tempting to gobble them up but she resisted the urge; after all it wasn't for her.

Emilia would proceed to slowly walk up to Trixie and would raise her hand out with the bag of candy, offering it up to her with a sympathetic look on her face. "I'm sorry if I scared you miss fairy." She would apologize; looking up to Trixie with a pure smile that would instantly show her that she meant no harm.

Death

on March 4th 2014, 5:56 pm
Why...Why did he go to sleep...already when so many people were here in their room? He just calmly went to bed, how long had he really been awake? Clearly fatigue must have hit him hard, because he was out like a light. She couldn't count the number of times she told him to actually get some rest. He was always trying to be like War in that direction, however unlike War he wasn't created from a pure energy adamant material that could stay awake for months and never really have to worry about the concept of sleep. 'Yet no, for some reason he tries to actually challenge War on something that clearly he shouldn't be challenged in honestly what a.' Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a sound similar to that of a jingle...then felt the back of her hair pulled tightly. She looked down to see Emilia walking around her feet and the back of her hair being pulled still for her to face away from her...a heavy sigh came from her throat annoyed that she was caught in the center of this.

She turned to face Emilia crouching down to her level. "Emilia, dear. The Wenc-I mean the fairy is very tired having traveled quite the distance, you'll get to see her another time alright?" She said speaking to Emilia the way they would always address her and Vic. The Main difference between the two of them being that Emilia has saved lives while Vic has not yet.....and wouldn't be anytime soon. Death's thoughts were cut off by feeling a tug on the back of her hair.  Some strands of her hair were being pulled...guess she heard the wench comment. Though at the same time while she felt this she heard a small jingle in her ear...that was the second time when this chick was near her she heard that odd jingle...wait a second...was she saying something or did fairies simply jingle and jangle all the time? This thought would be pushed to the back of her head for now still feeling the tug on the back of her head getting the picture that she wanted Emilia to leave. Way easier said then done, considering she was the more hyperactive out of the two children. Hopefully Emilia would take her words for what they truly were and would leave the room for now. She had to deal with a stubborn fairy, a stubborn child would just pack onto the cake.

on March 21st 2014, 3:07 pm
Emilia couldn't help but let a disappointed sigh escape from her lips at Death's words. She had wanted to meet the fairy but then again there was a time and place for everything; right now not seeming to be the time for meeting her. She would look up and nod at her mother, placing the bag of candy down near Trixie before picking up the new stuffed animal and hopping into a portal that would take her to her room.

~TOPIC EXIT~

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum