» Marionette
One Reciept  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
One Reciept  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
One Reciept  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
One Reciept  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
One Reciept  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

One Reciept

Go down

One Reciept  Empty One Reciept

Post by Yima on February 17th 2014, 6:42 pm

"Compound interest is one of the most powerful forces in the universe". --(Albert Einstein claimed by)

With the amount of characters becoming present, that will be present, and their combined purchases it has become increasingly time consuming to track payments; this is especially true when having to track down someone who is using things they did not earn. What I would like to at least consider is having all of a users purchases in the same place or any suggestion to make them easier to keep track if as a standard rule. If necessary I can take care of keeping a staff cheat sheet solely though similar efforts int he past rarely have seen universal use by staff.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

One Reciept  Empty Re: One Reciept

Post by Alexander on February 17th 2014, 6:49 pm

Why not have staff solely dedicated to handling transactions instead. Most sites have it broken down like this:

Administration: The bosses. They pick staff, moderate staff disputes, do general site maintenance, review suggestions and topics, and in general interact with the members and provide them with guidance. However, they can't be here all the time.

So, they have people they trust, called staff. The staff is broken down into several people performing specific functions. First: chat moderators. This is slightly less important with the Chat Box gone, but it wouldn't hurt to have at least one staff on stand-by incase the OOC chat gets messy.

Then, the Munny Moderators. They are staff that specifically handles munny matters. They have their own forums and such for doing so. They have records, sheets, whatever they need. See them as your accountants.

Then, technical staff. When there larger technical problems that the admins can't handle or engineering new features for the site, the TS steps in and makes it get done.

Then, Story Mods. These people track topics. They are usually always reading, and if they spot a rule/lore breaker, send a diligent PM if it is deemed too unfair and politely inform the member that their action is invalid.

At least, that's one way to handle it.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 17th 2014, 6:52 pm

The issue with the accountants is still that they have to go through multiple accounts worth of receipts, since people do try to stay hidden.

Pretty sure, in essence, he wants to remove the anonymity of the extras in order to have all transactions under one topic for easier and more concise organization.

Even then, having only people for munny would entrust them with the Admin Panel, which judging by the amount of Admins...
WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on February 17th 2014, 6:55 pm

Yeah, Onyx and the guy who is secretly Shirou would need help. I see your reasoning.

Carry on. Don't mind me and my silly suggestion.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 17th 2014, 7:00 pm

Removing an anonymity would be a consequence of this type of organization or staff who do deal with transactions would simply have to keep a cheat sheet which is easier for members if they do wanna keep anonymity.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 17th 2014, 7:03 pm

If the latter, I don't understand the suggestion. You want one receipt, which we already have for each account.

You can only be suggesting one receipt per person, which would include the purchase of spare accounts and the designation of what accounts were bought.

If not, then you're just suggesting that the staff makes a cheat sheet to more easily organize something we already have, which doesn't concern users and just a method of staff organizing themselves.
WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 17th 2014, 7:08 pm

Correct I inquiring to one per person rather than per account.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum