» Marionette
ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY

Go down

ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY Empty ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY

Post by WR-105 on February 13th 2014, 9:43 pm

Here. Since people don't want to make their own topics and continually derail the purpose of my thread, I made them there own topic where they can bring up their points against Onyx or anyone who they feel is currently being overpowered right now.

Can we air out our dirty laundry and be done with it, please? I'd rather actually have the constructive conversation then people being evasive and then not. doing. anything.
WR-105

Back to top Go down

ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY Empty Re: ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 13th 2014, 9:45 pm

I never said anything about Onyx, all I said was that there should be more villains.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY Empty Re: ONYX IS OVERPOWERED AND THIS IS WHY

Post by WR-105 on February 13th 2014, 9:48 pm

Everything you guys were saying sounded really passive aggressive towards him, as if you wanted to call him out and were leading up to it, but ended up not doing it.

Also, it's not the first time people would have done it. Might as well get the bridge under the water with everybody.

Anyway, this is more than just him specifically. I just did what the news did and made the most attention grabbing title.
WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on February 13th 2014, 10:02 pm

What I'm trying to ask is why does his character have to be so overpowerful? I have never seen one person take him down, it's not fair.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Munin Darkeyes on February 13th 2014, 10:03 pm

And for that matter, I don't think anybody has managed to get a lasting wound on him either.

Theme: For Whom The Bell Tolls (Acoustic Cover)- Violent Creed
Munin Darkeyes
Munin Darkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 13th 2014, 10:05 pm

Yo.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 14th 2014, 1:46 am

Requiring someone to lose/die to be considered fair is unfair at it core; the experience he has as a character as well as anyone else is going to be dictated situation to situation.  Keep in mind I am speaking of the stipulation not the person providing the stipulation.  A mary sue is someone who is no longer challenged by the realm they live within; if your character fits that description then there is something wrong and each of us as rpers would know that best in terms of our own characters ideally at least (that is not to say that you need to alter your character so every encounter with a challenge is ordeal that too would be unfair).

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on February 14th 2014, 6:01 pm

Onyx isn't undefeatable like some people have stated. There are surely an infinite number of ways to defeat his character. Which ways are available apply to the abilities of the characters trying to beat him and the scenario within the topic.

[23:23:32] Dr. Wattson : GUYS THE PLANET IS GETTING HOT
[23:23:36] Dr. Wattson : "it's called summer retard"
[23:23:41] Dr. Wattson : NO FUCKFACE
[23:23:43] Dr. Wattson : LIKE FUCK YOU
[23:23:46] Dr. Wattson : WE WOULDNT MAKE THIS UP
[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:23:56] Dr. Wattson : WE COULD JUST CREATE A NEW AIDS FUCK YOU
[23:23:58] Dr. Wattson : WE'RE SCIENTISTS
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
[23:24:12] Dr. Wattson : went***
Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down