I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Semi-Finals: Kasturi Vs Terami : Winner Terami

Go down

Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami Empty Semi-Finals: Kasturi Vs Terami : Winner Terami

Post by re:Admin on February 11th 2014, 3:51 pm

Both contestants would enter the Mirage Arena. The participants would enter at the same time in their respective platforms through means of their own such as portalling or means of the special transporter which placed them there the battle would begin whenever the participants chose to fight. The moment all participants entered the monotone voice of a female would come over and announce, “Begin”.

Terami posts first.
re:Admin
re:Admin

Back to top Go down

Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami Empty Re: Semi-Finals: Kasturi Vs Terami : Winner Terami

Post by Terami on February 11th 2014, 4:05 pm

Terami leapt into the arena conjuring three emerald shards in each hand. He would hold on to them letting them poke out between his fingers. He waited for his opponent to enter. Once the fight began he would leap into back and throw the shards in his left hand. The shards would fly to the boy's arms and torso just as a routine starter.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Semi-Finals: Kasturi  Vs Terami : Winner Terami Empty Re: Semi-Finals: Kasturi Vs Terami : Winner Terami

Post by Lenneth on February 13th 2014, 2:00 pm

Terami moves onto the finals, Kas has been disquifled

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down