Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
EWAugust 4th 2018, 3:00 amChastelle
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
SteamhunterOctober 20th 2017, 8:25 amGuest
Statistics
We have 3560 registered usersThe newest registered user is ZmatokOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Charity

Re: Keep ya head up

on February 13th 2014, 1:47 pm
Wringing her fingers, Trinity was looking from one figure to the next. Besides the rather bulky man on the floor and...Mr. Cluck... her words went unnoticed. And even then neither replied to her. Little did she know, the color of her eyes were flickering between their current red and Sin's silver-blue.

Trinity cleared her throat to try again to get their attention. Excuse me. I'd like.. to pass on a message f-from Sin, if I may...

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP
Kuro

on February 13th 2014, 4:54 pm
Famine's face simply turned stern something seen very often."A message from the dead? I'm surprised your still alive." Famine spoke getting ready to get up, however Death got up at the same time looking towards her. "She speaks the truth." Death stated in her defense knowing Famine was getting ready to kill her."Is that so? Well then let her speak." War spoke from the side of the room however Death shook her head no. "He's not here. Death stated timidly, for the first time being worried about something."He's still in the power been there ever since she passed on....hasn't eaten or anything." Pestilence would speak simply worried now.

on February 13th 2014, 5:27 pm
Who was it that they were talking about..? Trinity was searching every ounce of her memory for the answer. It took her a second, but she found it. Onyx. Tsumiko's brother figure Onyx wasn't present.

She bit her lip in thought, looking at her shoes. Should she wait to see what they'd do? Should she ask them to retrieve him? Might I go get him? I think...I know the way to the tower... Trinity looked to Death, peering at her through her bangs with her head tipped down. She was doing her best to not be intimidated by Famine and War, but as things would seem, Trinity wasn't doing a very good job.

U-Unless you don't want me to! I don't want t-to impose... She waved her hands in front of her in an apologetic manner, realizing that what she was asking might have been taken for rude. After all, who would let a stranger wander around in their home?

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 13th 2014, 6:51 pm
Each one one of them would look away except for War who simply stared straight forward. Famine would towards her with a far too warm of a smile on her face. "Very well you have my permission to go and get the young messiah." She would say then return to her book. She wasn't honest being this cruel for the fun of it. The matter was simple. When someone in the family died regardless who she became bitter. Very bitter. Extremely bitter. It was her way of getting through the troublesome time.

on February 13th 2014, 7:19 pm
Trinity bowed to them and turned to leave in silence. The response she had gotten from Famine made her second guess what she was about to do, but then again, her being there probably didn't help their mourning. Exiting the room she began feeling her way through the labyrinthine castle. Somewhere along the way, Trinity had taken a wrong turn and had to back track. Maybe she didn't know her way around as well as she hoped she did... Thinking about it a little harder, she might have just offered to find Onyx as a way to escape from the heavy tension she felt in the room.

Turning another corner, Trinity sighed. Wasn't she already here before...? No... That decoration wasn't there before... Or was it? In total, she had been wandering around for nearly an hour before she finally found a set of stairs that lead up. Climbing them, Trinity refused to let her hopes rise. This was the third set of stairs that she had found. But there was a good feeling about this one. Yeah! This was the right one! Now running up the stairs, Trinity began calling out to any person who may be at the top. H-Hello~ Onyx-san! Are you up here?

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 13th 2014, 7:37 pm
When she would climb the steps a blood curling scream could be heard followed by the sound of something impacting with heavy rock. The scream would be let out once more while the sound of something being struck could be heard once again.

Perhaps they forgot to tell her the reason why his coat and stuff had been down there was the simple fact death liked his smell and sometimes took those two things.

on February 13th 2014, 7:46 pm
Trinity nearly fell down the stairs she jumped to high. Flipping around to look down the stairs, she was half tempted to run back and see what happened. Sounds like that just weren't normal... But the fear of getting lost again convinced her to turn back around and continue her climb up the stairs.

Reaching the top, Trinity looked around. Was that him over there?

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 13th 2014, 9:05 pm
Onyx was on the other side of the room half of his body was completely burned off while his top half was full of cuts and hashes leaking out blood. On the far opposite side there was a wall of molten lava. Onyx would stand up slowly the sound of bones cracking could be heard, while he slowly got to his feet. He finally reached his feet and once more another huge scream would be letting out while he slammed his head into the molten wall he had created himself. Keeping his face pressed against it searing his flesh. Granted it didn't hurt because it was from his own devices. He would slam his head against the wall six more times before he finally dropped to his knees again.

on February 13th 2014, 10:07 pm
It horrified her to say the least, but when Trinity seen him abusing himself like that she ran forward to try and stop him. And she might have done just that if she knew she wouldn't have been seared in the process. Retracting the hand she had held out to him, the heat bring something quite unbearable, Trinity looked at him with concern coursing though her entire body.

O-Onyx-san! Please, you must stop this!

Watching as he fell to the ground after bashing his head into the wall several more times, there were tears forming in her eyes. Was this all because Sin had left them? Was his pain her fault? Granted, she didn't really know that the lava didn't hurt, Trinity only assumed the fact. Either way, there was a nagging sensation that told her to cry, though the feeling didn't quite feel like her own.

Kneeling as close to him as she could, she tried to get his attention. Onyx-san, please stop. You're gonna make Sin sad. She said this, only guessing that that was what the feeling was - that Tsumiko was upset he was hurting himself. Pretty please?

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 15th 2014, 10:14 am
Onyx looked over towards the girl while on his knees. Half of his seared flesh on his face would fall down to the ground while the girl screamed at him. Onyx would simply look over at the girl with this look of defeat on his face. Slowly his body began to melt away while looking towards the girl. He was breathing heavily and slowly the temperature in the room would go down while he melted away becoming a big puddle of cold lava on the floor.

on February 15th 2014, 2:35 pm
Her breath caught in her throat as he looked at her, his face seeming to peel off. Leaning back, Trinity fell backwards onto het butt, watching in horror as her melted down into the lava pool. The sudden chilling of the temperature caused her to shiver heavily.

What... just happened..?

O-Onyx...? Onyx-san please. I want to tell you the last feelings Sin had before she...went away... She looked at the cooled lava as though he might be able to hear him and crawled onto her hands and knees. I... I know it's sad, for all of you, but please. Come with me so that the others can hear to.

Trinity reached out to touch the lava but decided against it and sat back on her ankles. She watched the lava, waiting, hoping, that he might respond. This is, if he was still within the room. Trinity wasn't quite sure of it all. To be frank, she was scared out of her mind, wanting nothing more than to run and hide. But for Tsumiko's sake, she remained where she was and waited for some sort of sign...

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 15th 2014, 5:48 pm
There would be a moment of silence before the puddle before her moved and slowly the puddle would rise to life. Morphing and taking shape Onyx would appear before her. His injuries appearance wise would be gone, and all he did was simply looked towards her and nod his head. Ready to follow the girl back to where the others would be located.

on February 15th 2014, 9:03 pm
She smiled softly at him, glad to see he was no longer causing himself pain. Resisting the urge to shake from shock, Trinity stood and waved to Onyx with a gentle "c'mon". Walking to stand by the door, she turned to check if he was indeed following her.

And as though an unseen force was guiding her feet, Trinity made a bee-line to the living room where the others waited. Once again, she checked to see if Onyx was following her and stood between the couch and the chair. Trinity did her best to give them a reassuring smile as Onyx got himself situated.

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 16th 2014, 3:00 am
Onyx was pulled down onto the section of the couch right next to Death. They he laid back gently into the fabric of the couch while Death helped him knowing what he was doing up there. Granted, she was currently wearing coat, because of the usual fact of 'fuck you I wanta'. With these two finally nestled down and ready to pay attention to what this girl had to say. All of them would turn her attention towards her.

on February 16th 2014, 4:47 pm
Trinity laced her fingers together, looking at each individual before she took a deep breath and gathered her thoughts.

As you...probably know, Sin is no longer... among us. But that doesn't necessarily mean she's "dead". She lives on. Just not in a way you might find...conventional. She and another person live on through me, as their hearts fused to rebirth me. She looked to the floor, placing her hands over her heart. I can't quite say that I know how it feels, to loss family, but I can understand that it must be hard on all of you. I came here to tell you all...the final feelings she had. Trinity closed her eyes, thinking of how to best word what she felt that day.

Don't think about it, just say what you feel.
Trinity hearheard a voice say to her.

Opening her eyes, they returned to the soft silver-blue they would recognize is Sin's. Pouring from them were tears. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I left without saying anything. I'm sorry for etting you down. I'm sorry...that I'm not longer able to be with you. Please forgive me. And please don't hate Trinity for what isn't her fault...

Her eyes flickering back to red, Trinity fell to the floor, hitting her head on the way down. It wouldn't knock her out, but it would hurt quite a bit as she lay there trying to figure out just what had happened.

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 16th 2014, 5:45 pm
Onyx stared at her for a moment while she was on the ground. His body was stuff while he listened to her words and processed them along with the others who would do the same. Onyx looked at her on the ground and looked dead into her eyes when they changed into the color of Sin's eyes. When she collapsed onto the ground Onyx looked down at her standing up from the couch, moving at a much quicker pace then before. He simply looked down towards her, his face not giving away his actual emotions. Though he looked away from her, he held out his right arm for her to take and help her get up.

on February 16th 2014, 6:52 pm
Trinity blinked, reaching up to take his hand. It wasn't a tight grip, but enough to pull herself up on. Standing to her feet, Trinity replaced the stray bits of hair were they belonged as she let go of Onyx's hand, then reaching up to feel the slow raising goose eye on her noggin.

Flashing the group a sheepish grin, she chuckled. I suppose she could say her feelings better than I ever could... She didn't know how, and she didn't know why. All Trinity knew was that Tsumiko had spoke using her body as a medium.

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 18th 2014, 11:46 am
Onyx still didn't know exactly what to say to this girl, frankly he was confused. She was Sin, however she wasn't Sin...or maybe she wasn't sin at all and Sin was talking to through her...He looked over at Death for a moment behind and she was giving him a small faint smile. Onyx smiled at this girl, going to put his hand on top of her head and tussle her hair looking down at her. "I don't know what the fuck that was...Now you have thirty minutes to leave this castle and get off this world before I kill you." He spoke in a casual tone that smile still on his face, the rest of the family immediately moved to monotone faces. The rest of them were confused, why was he pulling something like this. His arm at his side slowly began to drip lava. He would still be smile at the girl, chuckling slightly. "Better hurry, sometimes I confuse thirty minutes for five or ten. Let's hope I get it right this time." More Lava would drop off his arm at his side, it became encased in fire and he was still smiling at her.

His message was clear.

on February 18th 2014, 12:21 pm
Trinity smiled as Onyx placed the hand on her head, tussling her hair. Then all color faded from her face as he spoke. His misleading smile gave no hint to the malice in his words nor in the dripping lava on that was now his arm.

With a horror stricken face and fresh tears, Trinity turned to run. Run as fast as could away from the danger. This wasn't at all what she had thought would happen. She wasn't prepared for fatal threats on her person, just perhaps minor ones and some overly harsh words. But she was wrong. So very wrong. Never should she have assumed something like that. It was a mistake.

It took her a moment but she finally found her way into the city. Twelve minutes to be exact. Running around a corner, Trinity tripped and fell, skinning several areas against the wet pavement and knocking her head once again on the ground below. What the hell was with her and falling all of a sudden?

But she didn't move. Even when she willed herself to, Trinity didn't. The shock, the pain, the fatigue. It all nipped her then and there as the adrenaline began to fade. How could Tsumiko love such violent people..? she asked herself, letting the tears stream from her eyes at a steady pace.

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 18th 2014, 12:32 pm
Onyx watched her run away, out of the room the tears that he saw paint her face simply allowed him to smile even more. After five minutes or so passed he called out for an dusk an one would quickly appear. Appearing out of nowhere it had scared Onyx and he slapped it and then the dusk slapped him right back. Onyx stared at it for a moment, holding his cheek. "All right, I'm sorry look it's been ten minutes do me a favor and find that girl and chase her to her ship, you have permission to harm however don't kill. Make it look authentic. Got it?" Onyx was slapped again, holding his cheek he looked at the dusk with anger. "Just do it." Onyx spoke and the dusk would disappear, Onyx nursing his cheek. Meanwhile the rest of his family would still stare at him, though he offered them no words. Knowing all of them were wondering except one who probably already figured out. Which is probably why Famine was the only one still reading her book.

on February 18th 2014, 12:46 pm
Trinity was still laying on the ground, looking off into space. All she wanted to do was share Sin's feeling with them, was that really so wrong? What had she done to deserve this? Her body was so lacking in enthusiasm now that she didn't want to move.

Until she seen the dusk begin to approach her. With newly found energy, she jumped to her feet and bolted away. Trinity wasn't quite sure what it was capable of, but she wasn't going to stick around to find out. And yet again, almost making it to her ship, she fell, adding to the scrapes and now officially opening a wound near her temple.

What was wrong with her? She wasn't normally that clumsy, so why now? In her choice of fight or flight, she had chosen flight and yet her body seemingly protested that she fight, refusing to let her run from the conflict.

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 18th 2014, 1:14 pm
The dusks wouldn't speed up rather keep their pace of menacingly and slowly towards the girl. The one in front would launch itself flying forward. It's narrow legs aiming to slash at the girl simply to possibly leave a large sting and perhaps a bruise on her. After all he did say to make it look realistically like they were trying to kill her. So might as well go for something that would leave her not wanting to come back.

on February 18th 2014, 1:47 pm
The dusk made its mark, hitting Trinity in the gut. A small scream of pain escaped her and all she wanted to do was cry and curl up. But that wouldn't help her to survive, or to get away.

Leave me alone! she yelled at the dusks, getting to her feet. She was frustrated and in pain and it funneled into anger.I'm leaving this stupid world, so go away. Instead of running, she'd turn and stomp off in a childish manner, no longer caring if they followed.

You hear that, Onyx-san! I'm leaving now, so you can tell your little minions to go away!

How did she know they were his to control? Even had the tenacity to call him out on it blew her mind. Was this all secondary information given to her by those two? Trinity wasn't sure, and was sure that she'd stay unsure even after she was sure she was safe. But she didn't stop her stomping away and continued on despite her confusion.

Charity/Trinity
Onyx

on February 18th 2014, 2:20 pm
The Dusks would cease their attack simply staring at the girl while she screamed. They would simply look forward towards her and after a moment or so they left. There job was done, now they could get a pizza or whatever else it was that they ate.

on February 18th 2014, 8:50 pm
Trinity turned around and flipped off the air behind her to nothing in particular. Climbing into the cockpit, she crossed her arms.

The anger subsided as she came across another problem. How does this thing work again..? Maybe... No, not that button. Or that one either... Oh for the love of-!

Charity/Trinity
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum