roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onyx
They were all enjoying dinner together not to long ago, it was culture night so in others words they went and got food from Agrabah. The surprise to Onyx being that it was really good, usually he hated different food from other places. It was new and most of the time, new wasn't the greatest thing in the world. Though sometimes, new made you look at things a different way making you realize; maybe it's not that bad. Letting new things come along every once in a while and spice up the already spicy mix. All of the family was sitting down currently eating together everyone except one Sin, they hadn't seen her since the incident with that Faye girl....that was a little while back and frankly Death was starting to get worried. The mentioned girl was currently idly playing with her food poking at it while the rest of the family was simply chatting away and carrying on. They usually didn't have to worry about family who would be gone, they always returned and if anything.....

Tug.

Each member of the family would feel it. That tug. That tug on the bone, that for a moment felt like someone was attempting to rip the bones that they had chosen to receive marked out place. This, 'tug' was something they all never hoped
to feel. It wasn't one of them calling for the other, instead this was the sign that they had lost of one of their own.

Doing a head count out of everyone simply denying the obvious to himself for a moment. He looked up towards Famine, all she did was simply look towards him with a frown on her face and nod to him. Turning to Pestilence all he did was simply keep eating, his eyes were closed and he put the music on blast while it was on his ears. When he looked towards War, he simply looked back at him and nodded his head. His expression was the same as before he felt the tug. Young Vic wouldn't understand the pain she just felt and Emilia was never briefed on what that tug meant on the grounds of being too young. That only left, he turned to his left and saw she wasn't there. He looked towards the rather large kitchen door and saw her walking out of the room with the walk of a zombie. Nodding to the rest of them he quickly got up from her chair and walked after her. Pestilence still continued eating while Vic looked up towards her grandmother who simply looked at her with a sad smile.

Meanwhile Onyx was still chasing after Death catching up to her. He didn't try to speak to her he simply walked next to the girl grabbing her hand and holding it. She didn't acknowledge him and both of them continued to walk together.

They didn't stop until they reached their room and both of them walked into the room the door closing behind them. She was still in her zombie like state walking into the room. She sat on the bed in the darkness still holding his hand while he stood in front of her.

Death's face began to tear up. She began to shake, slowly and would grip Onyx's shirt with both hands as they balled into fists. Droplets of blood began to fall from her tear ducts as she buried her face into Onyx shirt. Finally losing it, as her mind came to terms with what she felt.

Back to top Go down

Charity
It had been several days since Trinity's rebirth, almost two weeks. It had taken her quite a while to find this place, and even then some time to acquire the munny to pay the toll booth. Her shared memories with Tsumiko only went so far, and so there were gaps here and there. But she felt as though this was something she needed to do - meet Sin's former family and apologise for what had happened. Hopefully they wouldn't pin the blame on her when she had no control over the situation.

The rainy city was dark, lonely. Trinity's feet stopped as the stepped before a white castle hovering above a seemingly never-ending chasm of darkness. How in the worlds was she supposed to get in there when there was no physical way in...?

H-Hello~! she called in the castle's direction. Maybe someone inside could hear her. Though she highly doubted someone could hear her from all the way down there, so far away...

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Dusk's would appear in a flash a total of about thirty of the creatures surrounding her, the only possible escape, would be to jump in the chasm. Though, they weren't here for anything such as sending this girl to her death. Instead they were here to simply see the ticket she was given. Upon viewing that they would go back to the castle and inform their superior that they indeed did have guests.

Back to top Go down

Charity
The girl nearly jumped a foot in the air at the sight of the dusks, though at the time, Trinity was having a hard time remember what the white creatures were called. On a side note, however, she did know that they meant no harm should she act accordingly. But what was it that they wanted...?

Oh! The toll booth! They must have been there for the ticket. Was that the way inside..? She began sticking a hand into each of her pockets in a frivolous manner until she found the one that contained the ticket with the small angel wings printed on it. Timidly, she held it out to the nearest dusk for it to see.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Onyx
At first glance of the ticket, the dusk ahead of the others would simply stare at it for a moment. After that second, towards the castle they would hover away towards the bodies flying towards it in the creepy manner they flew. It would take a second or so while they all disappeared into windows of the castle. A moment or so later a distortion sound would be heard. The see through energy bridge would rise offering her a chance to cross. Though it would look as though the girl was crossing on nothing.

Back to top Go down

Charity
She blinked as they flew away, watching them slip into the castle through a window. Her hands, still gripping the ticket, lowered to her sides. Was that all..? A small scream escaped her as the sound echoes off the walls of the many tall buildings around her and she nearly dropped the ticket.

Ah sighed when it stopped, letting her head drop into her chest as she tried to calm her nerves. But for all that, nothing seemed to change as she didn't notice the energy bridge materialize before her. Trinity eyes the space between herself and the castle with a skeptical gaze. Something was off, definitely...

Edging closer to the bridge, she tapped a foot on it, half expecting it to fall through. Though once she found that it was a solid surface, she put more weight onto it and eventually found herself walking across the bridge up towards the castle. Oh boy, was she freaking out...

In the last stretch of bridge, Trinity ran across and into the safety that was the castle's floor. Her nerves were anything but calm at thing moment. Looking around, she took hesitant steps as she looked for someone. H-Hello~ she called into the seemingly never-ending halls. Did Tsumiko really live here? It felt so...empty...

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Kuro
A lone body would walk down the halls the past two weeks they had all been in a grim and detestable mood. Frankly, NONE of them were in the mood for the guest's. His sister wasn't acting like her unusual self. War was quick to destroy shit, Famine was actually snapping at people. For the past two weeks Onyx had been up in one of the towers coming down for nothing. Frankly, he was being a little selfish though he couldn't blame him.

Now someone was in their castle...WHAT WAS THE POINT IF THEY STILL LET PEOPLE INTO THIS WORLD!? The more he thought about it, the more he got pissed. Rather then being approached by a the solemn wisecracking straight man of the group. This girl was approached by the extremely irritated ready to kill.

When he approached her twenty snake shots out of his back and he looked at her with a solid face of malice. "Seven second's, explain, failure to result's in death." He spoke, already counting down, he didn't even want to bother with what this girl had to even speak about. He was sent out. He would deal with it the way he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity froze on the spot as Pestilence stormed down the hall. She seemed to shrink as the snakes shot out towards her, and even more so when the man spoke. Seven seconds?

I, er... Wanna apologize for Sin. I feel like... she regrets what happened, and so I wanted to carry along that messege...

As she opened the eyes that were formally clenched closed, her eyes would change from a red to the same silver-blue color that Sin possessed. Though she didn't know it, they had a tendency to change color quite often. What was this guy going to be to her, she was scared to find out.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Kuro
When she spoke the name ten more snakes sprouted out and each one would be to encircle while still connected to him. Walking forwards looking up at the girl, Pestilence had the eyes of a devil staring into those eyes. Was this some kind of illusion this person was trying to catch him in.

His eyes narrowed while he stared in the eyes filled with fear, his voice was still annoyed and the snakes around him were deathly quiet positioned around them coiled ready to strike. " Is.Sin. Alive? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS!" He would speak with anger, he knew someone would try to rub this in their face.....but this bitch.....Pestilence grimaced getting ready to strike... Thought the moment he finished speaking  girl hiding around the corner with light pink hair would have a hitch in her breath hearing that. This girl...how would she know what sin wanted....she's dead.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity fell to her knees, looking up at Pestilence with eyes that faded into a light pink. Her voice was squeaky as she tried to force the words out, her hands found themselves trembling over where her heart would be.

I-I'm... I'm Trinity. Tsu-Tsumiko and Karahit-to both are.... are a part of me. O-Or rather they returned to me... I'm sorry f-for your loss, I truly am...

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The snakes would all back off for a moment after she spoke. Before a single thing could be spoken by Pestilence a voice was heard screaming out towards them. "LIAR!" A girls voice rang out through the hallway while she finally approached. Pestilence would back up to the side of the wall when he saw her. Her eyes they were glowing completely bright pink.

Shit.

Back to top Go down

Charity
At the sight of Death, Trinity's eyes shifted into the dark red they tended to lean towards. She was still trembling on the floor, too scared to move. This was Sin's sister figure Death. This memory rang clear in her mind.

N-No... No, I'm not, Death-nee... I'm not a liar... Trinity whispered the words, though her voice didn't seem to match her train of thought at all. There were tears brimming in her eyes, she wasn't going to fight Death. Sin's presents in Trinity's emotions refused to let her harm Death in anyway. And so she sat there, trembling, watching the pink-haired woman advance upon her.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Death
Every snake that was attached to Pestilence would simply detach and slither away. Pestilence stayed against the wall, he couldn't handle her alone when she was like went into this state. Onyx was still locked up in that tower, most likely having no clue what was currently happening. Famine and War were like away in their room as well this was bad. Too take her on alone currently in attempting to contain her and not kill would be suicide. She continued walking towards standing right in front of her, her hair was in its usual state and all she wore was a tank top and small shorts. She stared down into the eyes of the girl before her, madly looking into her eyes something it seemed. There was no iris for to look back into only two swirling pools of pink staring down at the girl. "You dare......attempt to call yourself sister.....my family...I only knew her so much and I wanted to know so much more....I never got the chance...and here you are....FACE ME!" Her arms would turn a pitch black color as she looked down at her, though there were tears of blood trailing down her face. She felt so much, but anger was blazing through the rest of her feelings.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity shook her head violently, curling into a ball. I-I don't wanna fight you, Death-chan. I-I'm sorry... If I insulted you. I'm sorry... if my existence saddens you. She looked up at Death with Sin's silver-blue eyes, tears falling freely from them. But I thought that the least I owed you was an explanation of what happened to her - to Sin - and what she was feeling that moment I was rebirthed. I didn't come here to die, Death-chan. Killing me won't bring her back. Please... Her voice was pleading, her expression desperate. Tsumiko's guilt had been weighing on her since her rebirth, and she wanted to share how bad Sin had felt with them.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Death
Death looked down at her for a moment her entire body went stiff as she spoke. Why...WHY WOULD THIS IMPOSTER NOT FIGHT HER!? She saw how she was down on the ground and curled into a ball Death would go to force her way ontop of the girl and began to punish. She let out a large scream and went to punch her dead in her face, however those eyes. Those were Sin's eyes, now on top of the girl staring at Sin's eyes she would twitch and her body shook. She broke down just like earlier and looked at her, she would go to grip the girls throat. Not to strangle but to simply hold. She would stare at her eyes. "After you almost saved that girl, there was something I wanted to tell you and I never got the chance to tell you...I wanted to tell you.....that I loved you, I loved you so much my little sister...everything about you. I wanted to keep you safe from the worlds, I wanted to be selfish and keep you with the family. I wanted all of us to be able to go out and have fun. Little sister, you lived a cycle of hardship, and a lot of the time inside you were crying, right? The one thing you told us though, is you would help us make our dream a reality....and in return we were suppose to be a family to you....right? BUT WE DIDN'T, WE DIDNT TRULY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY AND BY THE TIME WE DID WE WERE TOO LATE. NOW I HAVE TO TALK YOU THROUGH THIS STRANGE BODY SIN! LISTEN TO ME, my little sister, this time I'll stay centered and true with what I speak. Little sister... your secondary role is over, you no longer will play in the shadows and your dream...may it never again be mine! At this point Death simply looked at her she would still be grabbing her neck smiling a warm and loving smile while tears of blood fell down her face and would drop onto the chest of the girl who held Sin, who held her little sister. "Little sister, you always should hang on without giving up! Sin when you get pushed down you better keep getting back up, until you draw your last, keep dreaming and believing in what you'll find, be a fool at times and watch fools! ...Tsumiko...my little sister, NEVER STAND IN MY SHADOW AGAIN! ITS YOUR TURN TO BASK IN YOUR OWN DREAM!" Her voice was rigid and hoarse from all the screaming she was doing, though there was a reason. In her mind she was currently speaking to her sister. Her younger sister, she needed to tell her this. "Who knows, maybe one day I won't have to talk to you through a stranger...I'll see you...maybe it'll happen once I'm finally married." She spoke looking up into the ceiling for a moment while the tears still fell down from her eyes. Her hand would still be gripping the neck of the girl.

Back to top Go down

Charity
One after another, Death's words added to the tears that Trinity shed. They loved her... like a true family would. They love her not as though she was family, but as if she truly was family. Through blurred vision, Trinity reached up to place a gentle hand on Death's cheek, touching the red tears that fell upon them without questioning the action a single bit.

I love you too, Death-nee... a soft voice rang through their heads, familiar, warm. It would reach Pestilence as well should he still be in the room. I'm sorry I made you cry, but please don't be sad anymore...

Trinity looked up at Death, wondering if perhaps she recognized the voice that she didn't. It was based on assumption that it was Tsumiko's. But as the voice grew silent, Trinity's eyes faded back to their casual red.

Death-chan... she was at a loss for words. For how to explain what had happened. For how to even begin to comprehend the source of the voice. If that was indeed Tsumiko, did that mean...they weren't truly gone forever..?

Trinity's head began swirling, in pain. The only thing she could find that was remotely comparable was when she had first awakened and all her - their - memories came flooding back at once. But this wasn't the case here... What was going on..? With her face stretched into a grimmace, Trinity moved to grip Death for support so that she wouldn't fall over. What the hell was going on?!

Back to top Go down

Death
Death would stare into the face of this strange girl before while her tears didn't cease, and her anger didn't budge even when this girl put a hand on her face, caressing her cheek for a moment. She simply stared towards her with that warm smile on her face, she was unafraid of what possibly would or could end up being an attack. Her eyes widened when her mind was attacked...for a moment she couldn't believe it, but this woman truly housed Sin! Her words were not in vain, her message truly did get through. When this girl began to grip her head, she turned towards death for support. She drew back for a moment finally removing her hand from her throat. Holding the girl not letting her fall while her head seemed to be writhing, Pestilence quickly moved towards her being invested in the situation. Death simply looked at her with disbelief. She had no idea how to held this girl she had no clue what was going on she felt helpless.

Back to top Go down

Charity
The burning sensation was almost unbearable and Trinity couldn't find a reason as to why. Why did this hurt? Why could she hear Tsumiko? Why was this happening? Trinity's hand slipped from Death's face, finding its way to her own. The bloody tears that were on her hand now slid across Trinity's face as her hand slipped upwards and into her hair.

D- ... -fear wh- ... -are.

Words like static buzzed in her ears. This prompted Trinity to scream a little, slapped her hands over her ears. It wasn't that this static hurt, it was just an uncomfortable surprise.

But as the static faded, and no more words could be made out, the pain subsided and felt nothing more than a little head pain. Trinity blinked, looking from the ground to Death to Pestilence and then to her hands.

What in the worlds was that...? she mumbled to herself.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Death
Both Death and Pestilence stared at the girl as she began to lose it. Pestilence was only in shock not because of the girl, however but because of the way Death was reacting. She looked as though she was about to break down once more. This was something that was currently not known to either of them. Death was forced to stare in fear, until the panic finally ceased. When she asked them both what had happen they both sat there quiet, Pestilence looked up towards Death and he simply sighed. Death would look towards her still shaking slightly. "I don't know....I don't know." She repeated herself once afraid of what she had just witnessed more for the girl before her then herself.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity adjusted herself to sit on her heels and turned to look up at Death whose blood was smeared across Trinity's face. Her expression was curious, scared, thoughtful. What was that voice, she wondered.

She shook her head and stood to her feet. What was she doing again...? Oh yeah. Trinity bowed deeply. Might I extend my apology to the others? If... it's not to inconvenient, of course. Standing back up straight, Trinity looked between Death and Pestilence. She felt a bit odd by suddenly dismissing the earlier event, but it didn't help to dwell on things that she didn't have an answer to. So instead, she tried to change the subject to something else.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Death
Death looked at her strangely for a moment though with that blood on her she looked like she would fit right in. Granted she wouldn't allow that, it was time for to go out and find her own. Should they cross paths when that time comes.....to be honest she didn't know what she would do. Though for now she might as well lead her to meet the others. Nodding to her Death would begin to walk down the hallway, Pestilence walking next to her while they lead her down the path to meet the other.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity return the nod and began following her. It was a sort of awkward silence that ensued, the she would take it as it was and follow quietly.

Trinity couldn't quite find the memories about the members of Apocalypse, and so the fear of the unknown somewhat began to create an anxiety within her. What if they also acted like these two upon first seeing her. Or even worse- chose not to accept her apology. Trinity could only assume her sadness if that was the case...

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Death
They reached the room where she would meet the others it was the living room. Someone was sitting on the long couch in front of the massive tv flipping through the channels. Onyx's coat could be seen hanging off the couch, along with his holster which currently held everything within it. Famine could be seen sitting in the recliner simply reading a book, while War was off to the side with his eyes closed sitting with his legs crossed on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Charity
The atmosphere in the room was tense, no one said anything when they walked in and as though they wanted nothing to do with anyone. Or at least, that's the feeling Trinity got... Walking further into the room, Trinity stood in the space between the couch the figure sat on and the chair Famine was in. Looking from one individual to the next, her voice seemed to catch in her throat. Looking over her shoulder at Death and Pestilence, she Trinity took a deep breath and turned back to face them.

E-Excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you...

Last edited by Trinity Valhalla on February 13th 2014, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Famine looked over setting down her book onto the small marble table next to the recliner. Pestilence sat next to the one flipping through the channels and Death sat next to Pestilence all of them looked over at the one flipping through the channels. War opened one eye to look ahead and saw that someone new was in the room. Meanwhile the figure continued to flip through the channels until the new one in the room would finally speak. He stopped for a moment and looked over at her for a moment or two, however he returned his attention to the Tv and kept switching through the channels. He would continue until Famine looked towards the figure and sighed. "Honestly, please choose something and stick with it already...Mr. Cluck." The woman spoke while the chicken next to girl known as Mr. Cluck would continue flipping through the channels pecking at the remote control.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top