I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology]

Go down

My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology] Empty My Mistakes Recently, The Outburst [Public Apology]

Post by Occam on February 5th 2014, 11:20 pm

While I have already sent a pm to one of the people whom I had maliciously acted towards in the recent Chatting Mindlessly topic that was locked, I would like to apologize to all whom were offended whether it be just the two, Kia and Tyler, or more. I know what I did was not a fair approach to the situation. I know I could have calmly talked about it if I wanted to resolve things peacefully but instead I chose to attack one of our members. It was not right nor can I justify it.

Kia and Tyler both were unnecessarily ridiculed by me and it doesn't matter what it was about,  I provoked them and that was wrong. They do not need to apologize back because I was the one o instigate the argument. If at any moment should I receive punishment over this dispute I will have earned it and encourage it. I didn't want my irl problems affecting me here, and that is no excuse because they were the normal angering teenage problems. 

While I did only intend on apologizing to kia at first I realized that I must not consider my opinion, I must consider what I did and who it affected. It was wrong to exclude you, Tyler and I apologize for that as well. I will admit to my short-fuse faults, they are wrong and I acknowledge how unneeded they are.

Back to top Go down