» Marionette
The Orange Umbrella EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Orange Umbrella EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Orange Umbrella EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Orange Umbrella EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Orange Umbrella EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Orange Umbrella

Go down

The Orange Umbrella Empty The Orange Umbrella

Post by WR-105 on February 4th 2014, 7:59 pm

Milo walked around the plaza, looking at all the merchandise. Most of it was...disappointing. The world seemed to be relatively boring with their products, people, and environment. All of it was just sand, sand, sand. The blazing sun didn't help to make him more comfortable either. He even had to switch his hoodie inside out. The white was now on the outside, with black spots on the hood opposed to the black hoodie with white spots, which was now on the inside of his clothing.

He was glad he was wearing his brown v-neck, as usual. It made the heat a bit more bearable. You would think someone who was aligned with fire would be used to this but he didn't have to deal with the humidity all the time. It was the consistency that really bothered him. "Hey, uh, how much are those?" He said, pointing at a box of umbrellas. They seemed foreign. Maybe they were imported? As the man lifted up his fingers to the desired amount of munny, Milo sighed. There wasn't really much he could do for work but the umbrella would definitely help him in this world and other worlds where it rained.

He paid the merchant, took the bright orange umbrella, opened it and began on his way, once again. He was clearly a foreigner among the group of people in the market. He couldn't even see another person with dirty blond hair or hazel eyes like he had. He walked out of the city and leaned on the wall next the gate. He wondered what there was to do in this world.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

The Orange Umbrella Empty Re: The Orange Umbrella

Post by Abigail on February 4th 2014, 8:39 pm

Abigail walked around in complete boredom, it was hot and everyone was walking around as if it was just a normal day. She looked down at her white jacket and baggy pants with a huge sigh. I should have worn something else, She thought as she took off her jacket, tying it over her waist revealing a white t-shirt. Compared to the citizens she looked alot different, she did get a few glares but that didn't bother the twelve year old halfling. Abigail looked around the plaza and found somebody carrying an orange umbrella, she would have transformed into a pigeon and followed him but she had to stay human for now... She took baby steps and followed the individual with the umbrella, she didn't want to buy one herself and maybe the stranger would be nice enough to share. The girl got distracted by as lamp stand but a few minutes later she turned around and the umbrella was gone!! She ran as fast as she could, using her heigthened senses to follow where the person carrying the umbrella was. She ran past somebody who was leaning against the wall and stopped in her tracks, she walked over to the male and panted heavily, placing her hands on her knees and wiping the bead of sweat off of her forehead. "Hey, you mind passing that umbrella over?" She asked him as she tucked her blonde hair behind her ear waiting for a response.
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 4th 2014, 8:54 pm

As he looked over to the side, he saw a young girl. She had frizzy hair, which could be blamed on the humidity and blue eyes. To his recollection, she wasn't a Promethean, WR Model, or anyone he had met before. She seemed to be foreign to the lands, as well. She was probably just a social kid. What was the harm in helping someone out? As he sat down, he let go of the umbrella as it began to float down, magically. She seemed to be having issues with the heat, so he angled it in the air so it would create a large enough shadow for them to be under, while still having their own personal space.

"You aren't from this world, right?" He asked, judging it solely based on her features. If she was, he would apologize, but would ask more questions about the world and how it worked. It was his first time here and he figured there must be something to do. His eyes were hazel, but there were a red energy emitting from them as he used his mental powers to lift the umbrella. Due to the lack of focus needed, he could move around naturally, but the umbrella was still in the back of his mind, bobbing up and down a little as if it were in the ocean.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on February 4th 2014, 9:11 pm

Abigail watched the umbrella began to float, she raised an eyebrow at the strange activity there was no air for the umbrella to be.... It was strange indeed but her short attention span made her focus on the boy who asked her if she was from this world. "No, I'm not from here. Do I look like I'm from here? Hehe, nah this is my first time visiting the world why ask?" She would ask him him, thankful that she was saved from the heat with the orange umbrella. The boy looked different, and not a bad different either, He had very pretty eyes. "Your eyes are very pretty!" She would blurt out but then clasp her hands to her mouth, blushing. I am such an idiot! She thought.
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 4th 2014, 9:24 pm

As he crossed his legs, indian style, he put his hands on the top of his hand with his elbows pointed outward. His face looked a bit disappointed, but in a goofy, animated, way. He didn't really expect her to be from this world, but he was hoping she had at least been here before. Well, maybe they could brainstorm on something to do based on where she was from. "It's my first time here too." He responded, letting her know he too was new to the world. "Where are you from?" He asked, not missing beat from the last time he spoke.

She had blurted out something about him having pretty eyes, but seemed to be embarrassed about it. It was probably a puberty thing. Social interaction was likely difficult at that age with strangers. He was lucky to never really have dealt with strangers at that age. "Thanks." He said, letting her know it was cool and to not sweat it. "I'm Milo, by the way." He introduced, sticking his hand out to shake hers, if she wanted. He was unsure how she would considering how she did to the eyes comment

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on February 4th 2014, 9:51 pm

As Abigail saw the boy crossed his legs, he looked very reserved in a way. She decided that she wasn't going to stand this long, besides her legs started to feel all jelly-like so she sat down right in front of him, copying the way he crossed his legs since she has never seen anybody not even her parents sit in that way. She placed both of her hands on both of her ankles as he told her that it was his first time to and asked where she was from. "I'm from Neverland, it's a beautiful place where children never grow up. It's filled with pirates, mermaids, and fairies, it never gets boring.. Well only if your an adult whose been there to long." She replied, She knew he asked where she was from but she didn't mind explaining since he looked as if he was a beginner at exploring the worlds like she was.

The boy was okay with her blurting out that he had pretty eyes which Abigail didn't expect, her social skills weren't exactly on point since she was literally only two months old. She smiled when he introduced himself as Milo. He looked a lot like a Milo, not that she knew what a Milo exactly looked like."I am Abigail, pleasure to meet you," She would extend her hand and would shake his with a shy smile before placing her hand back on her ankles where they belonged.
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 4th 2014, 10:02 pm

As she sat down, his hand would move appropriately as she shook it. Apparently, she was from a world called Neverland. He hadn't been there. He actually hadn't been to most of the worlds hence his adventure. He had only recently gone back to Deep Space to make sure he and his siblings were safe. "A world of eternal youth?" He asked, rhetorically, answering himself immediately. "That sounds like a fun place to be." He said, putting his hand back on his head. "And to think, I chose the world filled with sand. My luck, y'know?" He complained, snarkily, speaking to her as if she were his age. He didn't really understand dumbing down your language for those younger than you, but it was kind of a social norm.

To be honest, she might not even be younger than him. She might just have a quirky personality. She could have been alive for hundreds of years if there is a world of eternal youth. "How old are you?" He asked, wondering how long she had been in the world. Although, this wasn't implied by the question so she may misconstrue it as how old she was when she had stopped aging. Milo hadn't thought that far ahead though.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on February 4th 2014, 11:02 pm

Abigail managed to giggle when Milo complained about choosing the world of sand, "Well there are a lot of worlds out there than this one, there is one where you can wear a coustume and a world with a castle, actually there ia a lot of worlds with a whole bunch of tall castles but whose counting?" She would say as she started tilting her head to in the left direction, trying to check if he had any wires or batteries of some sort. She kept wondering what species this young man was even though she was immature she was smart enough to know that it was a polite thing to ask anybody, When he asked her how old she was she would lift her head in his direction. "It's complicated, I look twelve but I'm two months old. I'm age accelerated so is my brother." She would tell him, waiting for his reaction.
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 4th 2014, 11:17 pm

He arched a single eyebrow, apparently she was more versed in the worlds than he was. Interesting. She definitely had to be older than she looked, even if she acted the age she stayed at. "A lot of castles, huh?" He repeated, "How many worlds have you been to?" He asked, following up the last question.

He was interested in that until...his jaw dropped. Two months? She seemed very well trained for two months. She definitely passed for a twelve year old. Was she a super genius? "Age acceleration?" He asked, shocked. "How did you become so intelligent in two months?" Until now, Milo never realized how much he enjoyed knowledge and explanations of things he hadn't encountered.

The umbrella had taken a quick dip, as his eyes dramatically opened from the revealed information, causing some of the sun to go in his eyes, but he quickly fixed the dilemma and raised the umbrella back to its original position. He wondered what the parents did in order to accomplish this. Was it science or magic? And what scientists and/or mages were powerful enough to do such a thing? It baffled him the talent that resided in these worlds.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on February 5th 2014, 6:54 pm

Abigail would pick at a scab on her elbow as he asked her how many worlds she has been to,  "Well, I've only been to four worlds. How many worlds have you been to other than this one, Milo?" She would say, she liked saying his name it was unique and it just had a nice ring to it. Apparently there was a small amount of wind playing with her hair. Her cheeks were red from the heat, she smiled a little as she saw his surprised reaction when she admitted her real age.  "Yes, heheh. I'm not really intelligent I was home schooled by my parents, there is a downside of being two months old like not knowing how to expressing my emotions and pointing out others flaws. I also mimic movements from others too, So I'm technically a baby," She replied with a small laugh,  "You ask so many questions.."
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 5th 2014, 7:02 pm

Four worlds? It wasn't much, but that was still more than he had ever seen. He had spent most of his life in Deep Space and various other stations and simulation camps. He was an experiment, after all, and had to be monitored, although he had social test with other experiments and those forced peers he had. "This is my first." He answered, not finding any point in lying.

"Haha, sorry." He laughed, "I didn't mean to intrude if it's making you uncomfortable." He said, not realizing that he was speaking to her as he would his other experiments when asking what they were like and how their simulations were. Only, he was a well adjusted individual and a fully developed person, unlike some of failures in the WR-10x Series.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on February 6th 2014, 12:54 pm

Abigail would smile and shake her head when he apologized for making her feel uncomfortable. "No, it's okay I'm a curious person as well. I forgot to ask but where did you come from?" She asked him.
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 6th 2014, 1:06 pm

And in the biggest twist that Milo had ever experienced, he went from believing he was making someone uncomfortable, to being the uncomfortable one himself. "Oh, I was just born on a spaceship. My parents traveled a lot so I spent most of my time on there." He lied, rubbing his hand behind his head, a bit nervous and energetic, but nothing really gave away that he was lying, just uncomfortable.

"This is my first time adventuring on my own." He said, putting his hands on his knees and looking up to the sky, which blocked a bit by the umbrella. "I want to see what my parents have on my own terms." He said, adding flavoring to the half-lie. The parents he had weren't conventional, so, if he thought about it, he wasn't lying unless he implied that he had a typical family.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on February 6th 2014, 3:03 pm

Abigail would widen her eyes when he told her that he was a traveler, From her empathic ability she could tell that he was very uncomfortable with telling her about where he came from. She blinked and stretched her legs and placed both of her arms at waist length so she could lean back as she listened to his story. "That's interesting, the few people I have met were born in a world I have never heard anyone born on a spaceship that's pretty badass if you ask me." She said, wiping the bead of sweat off of her forehead.

Abigail would nod, "Mine too, you know once you start exploring it's fun at first. I mean you get to meet new and interesting people, sometimes you'll make friends and sometimes you'll make enemies. My parents told me that," She started to squint and looked at the sky, It would feel great to be a dragon or a bird right now... She thought.
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 6th 2014, 4:35 pm

"Hm, I really don't want to make any enemies. Sibling rivalries are enough of a hassle to deal with, y'know? And I like to think that a majority of people, somewhere deep inside, are good. So, hopefully, I can avoid that." He said, rambling away.  "But, just because I'd rather avoid confrontation doesn't mean I won't stop those I have the power to stop. When you can do something positive, it's your responsibility as a person to act on that." He said, more so talking to himself as he stared at the umbrella, his red eyes flickering on and off as he more dramatically raised it, let it slightly fall, and then caught it.

As he turned to her, laughed lightheartedly.  "Whoa, didn't mean to dump that all on you. I kind of just got lost in my train of thought." He apologized, hoping what he said wasn't too advanced for the two month year old. He didn't want to accidental influence her in a way that he shouldn't, that was the parents' job. He would feel guilty if she went out of her way to do something, and got hurt, because of what he said and her impressionable mind.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail on February 12th 2014, 3:22 pm

Abigail was a bit confused when he rambled on about not wanting to make enemies and confrontations as much as other words she didn't know about.. I would have to ask my dad what a confrontation means... She thought as he apologized for rambling, "Hey, it's okay I don't mind I'm a good listener!" She would say with a lighthearted laugh. But then she had an idea, but would Milo think that she was weird? Was it something he has never seen before..?

"Hey Milo," She said, as a bee bumped into her apologizing and flying away. "What is your favorite animal?"
Abigail
Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by WR-105 on February 12th 2014, 6:17 pm

Milo was stumped. He didn't have a favorite animal. What was he supposed to say? Perhaps the truth was the only way you handle this kind of situation? He didn't really know what else to tell the girl but the truth. "I don't really have one." He said, rubbing the back of his head with a slightly nervous, yet genuine laugh. It was kind of awkward to admit such a thing.

WR-105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down