I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private)

Go down

The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) Empty The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private)

Post by Felonix on January 31st 2014, 4:20 pm

So much sand..

Felonix wandered the streets of Agrabah, approaching various shop owners with a picture of the man he set out to find. In his hand was a flyer, taken from the marketplace.

"LEA GARZA, DUNGEON MASTER" graced the top of the paper, yet every person he showed the flyer to had the same response.

Never seen 'im.

He continued his search, approaching the shop owners and getting turned away until there were no shops left, only the open desert. Felonix lit up a cigarette as he stared across the sea of sand.

This may be harder than I thought..

The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) Feloni11

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) Empty Re: The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private)

Post by Aisling on January 31st 2014, 4:35 pm

Are you searching for someone, young man?

The voice would come from behind Felonix's back. The owner would be a rather tall man with a turbant on top of his head, a view that was common in Agrabah. He had a calm look in his face, despite being aware that the other man had been looking for him. Some of the shop keepers that Felonix had talked to feigned ignorance on Lea's behalf, after all. Lea Garza had connections to them and had asked to not reveal his location to any suspicious individual.

Yet he still went to where Felonix was. One could call it curiosity and interest. It was the first time that someone had actually sought for him. Lea Garza wanted to know his intentions.

"Dungeon Master". He'd read the flyer in Felonix's hands. That would certainly be my title. My name is Lea Garza. And you are...?
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private) Empty Re: The Dungeon Master (Lea Garza, Private)

Post by Felonix on January 31st 2014, 4:42 pm

He turned, the man in question standing behind him. Felonix faked a smile as the man spoke.

Lea Garza, in the flesh. He flicked the cigarette away as he moved forward. I am Steward Felonix of Castle Oblivion. He tapped a small computer module on his wrist, the voice of a computer coming to life.

Yes sir?

Bring around the Gummi IAGIS. We've found our man.

Yes sir.

His smile faded as he reached behind him, grabbing the hilt of Burning Rage from his back. The flames of the sword roared to life as he brought it in front of him, pointed at the neck of the Dungeon Master.

You seem like a nice guy Lea, so I'd prefer to keep this as easy as possible. I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me.

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on January 31st 2014, 4:49 pm

Oh?

He was being threatened. Lea Garza, the Dungeon Master, was being threatened by a man who claimed to be the Steward of Castle Oblivion. He had heard of the place before... but he never thought someone with such a grand title would personally come to him.

Still, even though he could feel the magical pressure coming from Felonix's sword, Lea Garza remained as calm as before. He simply lifted his arms in the air, knowing that it'd tell the Steward that he didn't intend to offer resistance.

I have no problems with going with you. He'd say with a small smile on his face. May I ask, however, what is it that you need of me? Dungeons need to be created as we speak... and I'd prefer not to be missing from my job for too long.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on January 31st 2014, 4:55 pm

Hm? The man who created dungeons at a whim, who supposedly held so much power within him, surrendered rather easily. Felonix smiled again, placing Burning Rage on his back again as IAGIS arrived with the gummi ship, sand beneath the ship kicked up into the air as it landed.

Sorry mate. Thought you'd put up some sort of struggle. He extended a hand to the Dungeon Master for a proper introduction. Generally I don't take part in these sorts of things, but I have a friend who's eager to meet you. The staircase to the ship lowered, and Felonix motioned for Lea to lead the way.

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on January 31st 2014, 8:37 pm

I could put up some struggle. Lea Garza commented to Felonix's words after shaking his hand. It wouldn't be so hard to trap you and your party in a Dungeon... However, if I was that type of person, I think I'd be a pretty infamous person right now, don't you agree?

Though what he said was true to some extent, he talked about it in a jokingly manner, without the intention of making a threat. He was rather amused by the situation, in fact: it was not everyday that he got to ride a Gummi Ship. He gladly walked into it when Felonix pointed to the staircase.

And who is this "friend" that wants to meet me, if I may ask?
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on January 31st 2014, 9:04 pm

After Lea had walked into the Gummi ship, Felonix's smile dropped. The doors closed Felonix as he got into the cockpit, sitting in the pilot's chair next to him. He reached behind him, grabbing a gas mask for himself and placing it over his face as he spoke.

Sorry mate. Can't ruin the surprise. After the gas mask was in place, the cockpit filled with Chloroform to put the Dungeon Master to sleep. Friendly or not, Felonix couldn't risk him changing from docile to ruthless in the confines of his ship. He didn't know what Azmot wanted with him, only that he wanted him, preferably alive.

Maybe in another life, we could have been good friends. He watched as the sleeping agent filled every last crack of the gummi, leaving no breathable oxygen, before taking off to Radiant Garden.

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down