I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
What if we became our characters? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
What if we became our characters? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
What if we became our characters? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
What if we became our characters? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
What if we became our characters? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

What if we became our characters?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What if we became our characters? - Page 3 Empty Re: What if we became our characters?

Post by Dravocn on January 31st 2014, 12:38 pm

Well, since i haven't created my other characters that i had planned on creating would that count? would my characters that i have planned count as meeting and/or being them in this scenario? And since we're in the KH world ... would the cannon characters (including the ones no one has taken PLUS the other Final fantasy characters haven't used) be included?

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11717-dravocn-maximillion-hecoro#138740
Heart: Darkness
Illusion, Space, Time.
Dravocn
Dravocn

Back to top Go down

What if we became our characters? - Page 3 Empty Re: What if we became our characters?

Post by Mana on January 31st 2014, 1:43 pm

Shinzo of Gales wrote:Azmot and the stripper-named controller are the same personality wise.

LYNN. I FEEL SO LIED TO.

And apparently Tyler would instantly go to get plowed or put in a scissor death hold if you know what I mean.

If I was Anling...Shit I would be fucking with EVERYONE'S heads. If I were Drakar I'd probably kill myself since dat Nickel by now is going to have multiple personalities. If I were Shinzo I'd definitely learn the art he uses and try to be badass. If I were Zeikke I would be an arms dealer. Fuck meeting people.

Considering that all of Tyler's female characters turn out to be gay, I doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dataloid on January 31st 2014, 1:54 pm

Well, Aoife might actually get stuck on the fourth letter of the alphabet.

But still, I said either or.
Dataloid
Dataloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 31st 2014, 3:38 pm

Kenos wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Wait, are we in the KH worlds or Earth? If we're on Earth...what Onyx said.

Sorry, should've clarified xD I meant in the KH worlds.

If this the case The Kh worlds would be fine.

Over 90% of us would sit there like idiots shaking like crazy trying to get the magic to activate

have no idea how ta fuck to use the weapons

And probably half of us would be afraid to use our own portalling outta fear of going into the swirly looking vortex of death

Or the ones who can fly once there that high up will realize "holy shit IMMA afraid of heights" and freak the fuck out

If were talking about somehow we already knew how to pull all this stuff off...

Yup probably go the exact way it currently is on site

Last edited by Onyx on January 31st 2014, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dataloid on January 31st 2014, 3:40 pm

LOL.

LOL I can't stop laughing. How stupid we would look would just...lol
Dataloid
Dataloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 31st 2014, 3:41 pm

"MY FUCKING LEGS ARE FUCKING LAVA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

OH MY GOD I CANT MOVE

WHY THE FUCK ARE MY LEGS LAVA

OH GOD WHY"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dataloid on January 31st 2014, 3:49 pm

"WTF DRILLS EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE I'M DRILLING EVERYTHING!" ~ Zeikke

"WHY AM I TURNING INTO PUDDLES!? WHY! NO...FUCK. I HAVE NO GENITALS" ~ Anling

"I'M OVER A HUNDRED YEARS OLD AND I HAVE NO BACK ISSUES. YEAHYAAAAAH" ~ Shinzo

"WHY DO I WANT TO HUMP AND KILL EVERYTHING!?" ~Drakar
Dataloid
Dataloid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Nicholas on January 31st 2014, 6:40 pm

If I were to meet my character - we'd be the best of friends, I think. Considering he's essentially me in a much idealized, far more Badass sense - we'd have the same interests, tastes, etc.

Plus, it would mean I could finally ask myself the question I've always wanted to: "Can you feel it when I do this?" (Slaps himself)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on January 31st 2014, 10:39 pm

I've tried to make my characters as human as I could, so I'm pretty sure if I met them, I'd have an okay time. I'd probably get along most with Mana, though I think she wouldn't like me very much. Kang would, but he likes everybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 10:44 pm

I think that if I met Tyler...god we'd end up mirroring each other's movements XD but yeah, Ty and aria, those are my two that I'd get along best with, since neither of them Take peoples bullshit, and Ty is effectively a confident version of me.

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on February 4th 2014, 9:54 pm

Xern would stab me, ren would freeze me then stab me, then fate would sit there smoking and then I would eventually piss him off and he would kill me with cards.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriel on February 5th 2014, 6:38 am

If I woke up as Oriel I'd look at myself in the mirror all day stoking about how I have blue hair and crimson eyes and a generally nice bod.

If I got abilities with that too.. I'd do all the magical stuff. Blow dry my blue hair... Never have cold showers.. Heal myself.. That sorta stuff. And like, travel around DI chilling out.

Then later find my friends OOC and IC if I get that info. Maybe. Might just chill on the islands soz m8s <3

jk

maybe not

maybe

What if we became our characters? - Page 3 Untitled-4
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3