I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)

Go down

The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  Empty The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 2:29 pm

It was around 2 in the afternoon when Aoife finally got out of her meeting with the other Advisors of the governor. She had decided to wear something formal for this meeting, and so far she wasn't regretting it, the outfit was very comfy, the corset wasn't too tight, though it wasn't really needed, it was a nice addition. It was all white, and it had a hood, so she was able to keep cool despite the intense heat that was going around. That and it made people actually take her seriously for once, which was a plus. Now then, let's see...the tavern doesn't open for another four hours...I don't need a crew anymore....I suppose I could just wander the town then. she mumbled as she pulled up the hood and began to walk down the streets of her home.

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  Empty Re: The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)

Post by Pōn on January 28th 2014, 3:29 pm

Port Royal...

A beacon of crime and chaos that was used as a giant trash can for the scum that inhabited it to toss their empty bottles of alcohol in. A place of death with a vast sea for pirates to plunder and pillage what they please. It was rare that any kind of person would try to bring order to such a place; most people just like the vermin it was host to do as they pleased with it. Someone didn't seem to have gotten the memo though, or just said fuck it and took it over anyways.

The streets did seem a bit more orderly ever since but there was still an aroma of rum and rat droppings in the air; an unpleasant smell that Amelia was greeted to after she stepped out of a corridor of darkness and into the world.

It was enough to tempt her to turn around and walk right back into her corridor but she'd simply shrug it off. With a snap of her fingers the corridor would slam shut and disappear into the air, leaving Amelia to wander around the streets aimlessly. She hadn't come here for anything important: mere curiosity was the most prominent of her reasons. She simply had been wondering what Port Royal had been like ever since the governor had taken control in comparison to what she had heard about the world before it had an actual ruler.

Continuing forwards with her black hair waving in the wind, Amelia would now pass by a redheaded girl in a white hood and would continue wandering around town unless stopped by her.

[23:23:32] Dr. Wattson : GUYS THE PLANET IS GETTING HOT
[23:23:36] Dr. Wattson : "it's called summer retard"
[23:23:41] Dr. Wattson : NO FUCKFACE
[23:23:43] Dr. Wattson : LIKE FUCK YOU
[23:23:46] Dr. Wattson : WE WOULDNT MAKE THIS UP
[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:23:56] Dr. Wattson : WE COULD JUST CREATE A NEW AIDS FUCK YOU
[23:23:58] Dr. Wattson : WE'RE SCIENTISTS
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
[23:24:12] Dr. Wattson : went***
Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)  Empty Re: The Shepard and The Hunter (Private, Amelia)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 3:38 pm

As she walked down the Streets, Aoife, out of sheer boredom, created a ball of fire, and was tossing it back and forth between her two hands. As she passed by a girl with black hair she'd smile and nod at her, acknowledging her as best she could with her hands full. She wasn't going to stop unless she was given a reason to though, so she just kept walking.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on January 28th 2014, 3:59 pm

[OOC: Permission has been granted to manipulate Aoife's ball of fire.]

Suddenly the girl would stop at the sound of embers burning, her head slowly turning around to be greeted by the woman she was about to pass by playing with a ball of fire in her hands. Fire... Something she hadn't seen for a while, oddly enough. And even odder was the sudden feeling of hatred and fear of it that became expressed on her face for all to see.

"Fire!" Her voice cried out, her hands shooting up into the air. The ball of fire would grow larger in a burst of flames for a second, embers flying out of it in its last seconds of life, before it would instantly be put out by the girl's manipulation of the flames before it could harm the woman. With that the fear on her face would change to anger now as she glared at Aoife with anger deeper than a never-ending abyss.

"What the hell's wrong with you? Who the hell just plays with fire on the street? You could have killed somebody!" Amelia would snap at the girl in a fit of rage. The attention of several people would now fall upon the dispute of the two but she would ignore them however, her red eyes focused on Aoife and nothing else... Ironically enough, I suppose you could say that she was burning with anger.

[23:23:52] Dr. Wattson : YOU THINK THIS IS HTE BEST THING WE CUOLD MAKE UP TO SCARE YOU?
[23:24:07] Dr. Wattson : (how i imagine the conversation of global warming came up)
Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 4:06 pm

And what the 'ell's wrong with you? It was contained when I was using it, but you made it grow, you could've started a fire lass. Aoife said as she shook the ash off of her gloved hands, blinking a few times to get moisture back into her eyes as she turned around to face the angry girl, her own fiery gaze meeting hers. And this is quite odd, a fire user thats afraid of fire. she said with a smirk as she created a few of her torches, the will o wisp looking things forming in a circle around the two women. That isn't good my dear. Aoife said as she shook off her hood, revealing her fiery looking hair.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on January 28th 2014, 4:40 pm

"There wouldn't have been a risk if you didn't feel the need to start playing around with fires like an idiot in the first place." Amelia would scoff at her remark, prepared to turn around and leave before Aoife created more balls of fire just to spite her. A look of fear flashed across her face once more and she slammed her arms down to her sides; leaving them to instantly disappear as though they were never there.

"Wipe that dumb smirk off your face before I cut it off for you." Amelia would snarl at Aoife. Just what the hell was this girl's problem with her? Was everyone in this world such a bitch or was it just her?

"It's none of your business what I'm afraid of and what I'm not. Why don't you just go back to the bar where you belong?"

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 5:15 pm

It's none of your business what I'm afraid of and what I'm not. Why don't you just go back to the bar where you belong?

Because I doubt you'll find someone willing to help you end this strange fear of fire you have. If you use something and are afraid of it, it becomes a weakness, if it becomes a weakness people will use it against you, and when people use it against you then your fear will lead to death. She said as the torches around her disappeared. Now then, let's start over. My name is Aoife Cailin. she said as she held her hand out towards this strange girl.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on January 28th 2014, 7:02 pm

Amelia would pause for a moment, thinking carefully for a moment before accepting the hand and shaking it. "Amelia Star." She answered.

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 7:05 pm

Well then, Amelia, Care to share just why you have this fear of something you control? she asked as the now bored people stopped paying attention and walked away as Aoife withdrew her hand.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on January 28th 2014, 7:10 pm

"Why does that matter?"

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 7:13 pm

It doesn't matter, Im simply curious. Come on, I'll take you to a place where we can try and help you fight this fear of yours. She said as she opened a corridor of light and motioned for Amelia to follow her, if she did then she would find herself on a three mile wide island that was almost completely barren of burnable substances...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on January 28th 2014, 7:40 pm

Amelia would pause for a moment before continuing forwards, stepping into the corridor of light and appearing on the island next to her. For a moment she stayed silent but after a couple of minutes she would sigh. There wasn't anyone else to hear them now and even if Aoife was with Tristesse there was nothing stopping her from fleeing or bringing out her soulswords.

"A while ago there was a hostile takeover of a world... A world called Disney Town."

"There was a boy a year younger than my age who came to takeover the world. He claimed the current leader was incompetent. That leader went by the name of Cool Star, my father. They had a short debate and after my Dad asked a question that they didn't have an answer to, or just didn't want to answer, one of his allies attacked. I was there for the battle and I aided in trying to fend off the interlopers but... I wasn't of much help."

"Despite the vastly superior numbers we had, our allies fell down one by one. Then the same ally who had initiated the fighting murdered him. He killed him with a powerful spell and burnt him to nothing but ashes."

"I looked up in horror as the last of the allies made his way over to Tristesse. He offered Tristesse a chance to be King and he responded by demanding my death, like I was some kind of fucking bargaining chip in his gamble. I wanted to hurt him so bad... If I had landed one scratch on his body before I died, it'd be worth it. I didn't want to throw away the life my father gave me in a meaningless cause though. So I fled, ran away. I found someone to help me gain power to bring him down, to make him suffer and make sure he could never hurt anyone again. That person doesn't know of my fear of fire though."

Amelia's voice was sad and she was unable to stop herself as a few teardrops streamed down her face. Her hands shook in anger and images of the very day she had described flashed through her head; serving only to remind her of her failure to her father and her hatred of that apathetic monster. Because of his lust for power, because of his refusal to settle things in any other way than violence, her father had died before she had even gotten the chance to met him.

Why? Why was this allowed? Why hadn't anyone put a stop this yet? Why was this happening to her? So many questions raced through her head.

Yet none of them had an answer.

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 7:47 pm

When the story was told Aoife couldn't help it, the maternal instincts that her mother had somehow nurtured in her appeared in the form of giving the other girl a hug. That is by far the most tragic story of loss I have ever heard. I see your fear of fire is well warranted. But, fire does not only destroy, it also brings life. she said as she let go of the other girl, making her point by creating a small flame and holding close to the girl, not close enough to burn, but enough to feel the warmth of it along with fires signature "Heartbeat" that only its users could sense...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on February 1st 2014, 6:22 pm

Amelia would make no effort to resist the hug despite the fact that it did nothing to combat the negative feelings resting within her. Aoife's sympathy wouldn't be enough to heal the wounds Tristesse left with her sadly enough. Only the day that he would suffer as she had would mend to those scars that had been left with her, the day that justice prevailed over him and the girl had the vengeance that she had dreamt of.

The girl would raise her sleeve, wiping the tears off of it and putting an emotionless face back on. She wasn't sure why she wore one at this moment considering how she had already displayed how it was fake to the pirate. None the less it would stay with her for a few seconds before the pirate's creation of another flame penetrated through it; leaving behind a terrified look that lasted a few seconds. It would fade a few seconds after its ignition as the heartbeat of the flames soothed her but would leave behind a frown while she examined the flames.

"That doesn't make any sense though." Amelia would speak a few minutes after Aoife's last remark, redirecting her attention from the fire to the person who had created it. "Fire doesn't bring new life into the world. It only reduces what it touches to ash----fulfilling the purpose as to why it was created. So far, I've seen nothing glorious about fire. All it does is destroy."

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on February 1st 2014, 6:54 pm

Aoife shook her head when Amelia said she didn't understand how this was true. Your still thinking of fire as a weapon. What is the main thing that a body wants when it is cold? Heat. Fire, before its use as a weapon, was the only source of heat man had. Heat was used for medical purposes as well, via cauterization. she said as she pulled Celicia out of her leg sheathe and made a cut on her arm with it, then with the same hand she created a focused beam of flame and burned the cut shut. See?

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on February 5th 2014, 6:58 pm

Amelia would pause for a moment after Aoife's demonstration and words, clearly in some kind of thought. For now she would remain silent until the pirate interrupted her train of thought or it found whatever destination it was heading towards.

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on February 15th 2014, 5:17 pm

Ya okay madam? Aoife asked Amelia with a slight frown, the woman had seemed to become caught up in her own thoughts and didn't pay attention to anything else she was saying....

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pōn on March 2nd 2014, 2:49 pm

"Yeah... Just thinking."

Amelia's voice was calm and devoid of any emotion. It lacked any sort of happiness or positive feelings but also free of any sadness, fear, or anger that she previously spoke with when fire was created by the girl. Of course, it could have just been a part of her façade that had already been broken but it was clearly expressed in her eyes that she wasn't afraid of the fire. It was either that or that she had truly amazing composure; which was unlikely considering her previous reactions to her phobia and hatred of fire.

"So you're saying that fire is nothing more than another tool to be used, right? It's just like earth or a sword in the sense that it itself can only be harmful when used to be harmful. Fire itself isn't dangerous and it depends on what the person controlling it is using it for is intending to do with it. People who control fire would be best suited to dealing with it as well and it would be far less harmful to them. If so," Amelia paused, "Your point makes perfect sense from a logical standpoint."

After finishing, Amelia would simply nod at the girl and await a response of confirmation. She felt as though she was beginning to understand what she was saying and could feel her fears slipping away as she thought about it a bit more.

Pōn
Pōn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down