roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shinzo of Gales
The Forgotten City...so empty. Just like Shinzo after discovering he had no known family, nothing but traces left within the supposed Forgotten City, and even then, there was nothing to find. Walking about the lands, Shinzo held Jinsede which was his new sword. The sword to match Yamato for it held the power of Shinzo's soul, something that waged war in the past. After his search, he planned on seeking out Ms. Chu to possibly work for the Land of Dragons once more as a royal guard. He had hoped to rebuild his own personal royal guard to help protect the council. Sighing, he took a seat on the ground and just...sat around.

A noble sat on the ground, thinking. Not pushing aside the poor, not bashing them, not making himself such a superior being. He just sat there, thinking. That's all someone needed sometimes, and even a noble could get dirty. Hell, he was no green horn to dirt. The green was wiped away LONG before he even became a sword....Which was in his lonely childhood. What was family? Teachers, mostly. Flashing back he remembered his old spot for thought, when he was dressed in his white clad and had a different sword back then. Kaishi. A sword broken down and mixed with what was used to make Yamato. Kaishi...his first friend because before he knew Erji he had the innate ability to form a soul bond with another, but the bond he had was with an old man and it was broken upon being forced to destroy Kaishi.

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
Depressing, isn't it? a voice came from seemingly out of nowhere before a woman walked into Shinzo's field of vision. This city was great once, had a great ruler, a fine, noble, honorable people, and much art. Now look at it, decimated, thrown into the stage of decay by a lunatic. she said as she looked out at the forgotten city, the place she presided over for so long, now thrown into the stages of decay...

Theme: Lose My Life

Battle Theme: Battle of BRS

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo chuckled, who would think such a place once prospered? "Heh. I guess pieces of history sometimes do burn hard. By the way, the name is Shinzo. Probably won't hear a name like that anywhere...and an old sod like me is probably forgotten. Like this city." he said, looking around as he saw the wasteland of a once prospering city...it was gone. Nothing was left, no one even left a crumb of history in this place but destruction.

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
This city only recently became forgotten, despite its name. I would know, I was in charge of this place upon defying my families usual pattern of the men learning magic and wordplay, while the women were left to find a rich suitor.. Amaya said as she sat down next to the man that she was unknowingly related to...

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo was curious because the arrangement sounded similar to what his family used to have. Adjusting his position, he inquired further on his curiosities. "Oh? And what family do you come from? I don't disclose what family I'm from, but for those who know I am Shinzo of Gales...." a noble family...still followed such old tradition?

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
I hail from the family that ruled this city up until a month ago, the Chinatsu family. Shinzo? That name sounds...familiar for some reason.... she said as she tapped her chin with a finger, trying to remember where she had heard that name before, the armor she wore on her arms making a clinking noise as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo's eyes widened when Amaya said what her family name was. It was...his sister's suitor's family. He couldn't do anything but seize, this was his great....great...niece. "Um...Er, do you know how to use a sword?" he decided to test Amaya before deciding to reveal their relation.

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
Yes, I trained in secret, It was a great help when I seized the throne of this city. She said as she stood, Clarent and Excalibur appearing in her hands as she took a few steps backward, already knowing that she was going to be asked to spar, it was the only reason one asked if you knew how to fight...

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo could possibly see if she truly had the blood of his family running through her by sparring, so he cracked his neck and flexed his body. The muscles of his body expanded for a moment and retracted. He was obviously strong, and he jolted forward, using Sudu Emo he thrusted in a burst of wind as he used his knowledge of Mushi Shinden-Ryu to unsheath his nodachi and release the crimson energy from the energy, but slashing at her and preparing the scabbard to block.

"If it seems familiar...then let me remind you who I am!" fighting was exciting, but if she was truly his relative, she would know their style. Fighting with two swords, it was not how he expected to fight her.

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
As a burst of wind was shot at her Amaya slashed at it, sending off a arc of ice to part the burst and meet Shinzo's slash as she turned on her heel and spun twice in a circle, sending off two expanding rings of ice as she did so! That style...are we related somehow? she asked, yelling over the sounds of their battle.

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo easly shattered the wave of ice, using his Gale Wings to give him an extra use of the Sudu Emo, doing a half zig-zag to bring his blade to Amaya's, trying to push her back with the thrust of Sudu Emo. "The Chinatsu family...had their suitor marry my sister. If you were a relative, you would know this style, regardless if you are a girl!"

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
When Shinzo used his speed burst against her again Amaya smiled, sending off a slash of darkness to meet him halfway as she created three more, she planned to overwhelm his style with the one she developed after learning his own when she was but a little girl.

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Because of Shinzo and Amaya's close quarters and his use of Sudu Emo, she was unable to resist him with multiple slashes of darkness as his blade met Amaya's, using the force to continue to do what he was planning. He used Sudu Emo for the fourth time in total to push her further before trying to spin to send her into a vulnerable position. If successful, he would wrap his blade around her, pressing it against her throat. "You're one hundred years too early to fight me, girl."

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
When Shinzos blade connected with Hers Amaya counted her losses, turning black and seemingly dissapearing! But in reality, she had fused with her shadow and was now moving quickly across the shaded area, trying to put at least some distance between the two of them...

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo laughed as he began releasing a significant amount of snow and frost as well as wind from his hand. What began as a cloud of snow hugging the lower altitude would eventually grow and expand. It wasn't exactly a storm or a blizzard, but it did cover a significant area. Eventually after expanding to cover a massive area, he beckoned it to spin around furiously. The ground would cover in frost and his storm would provide protection. Unknowing, freezing the ground might even slow Amaya even though he couldn't identify what she had done.

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
When he started Freezing the ground Amaya literally jumped out of her shadow, ending up behind a building as she summoned the sheathes of her two swords. She had made two variants of the typical style, one that didn't require the blades to be sheathed, and one that used two blades instead of a single one. But it seemed she wouldn't be able to get away with the first of the two. She walked out from behind the building then, hands at her side, both blades sheathed as she stared straight into the eye of the storm, trying to weather the cold. Alright then, you want to see your style? Then come on out! she yelled as she placed her hands on the opposite blades, left on right and right on left.

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo was mad when Amaya began to state that this...mockery of the Yishu Shahai De was his style. No, she ruined it by using two swords. The Discipline of Yishu Shahai De, the elegance and the skill. Two swords doesn't improve it, it's just a dream to improve and be ambitious but it ignores the concept of Yiji, the first stage of Yishu Shahai De. Dispelling the blizzard, he smiled as he moved closer to Amaya. "MY STYLE! Girl, do you even know what the style is? Your great grandmother was of my family, so she did not carry it. Some girl cannot know how to truly wield it!" Shinzo made sure the distance wasn't far, using Sudu Emo to close it very quickly.

Upon approaching Amaya, he very easily let off three slashes, two around the area in which Amaya held the blades in order to try and disarm her, and one to try and slash across her face. After the third attempt, regardless of success, he would sheath and use Sudu Emo to move backwards and form a distance. "I am Shinzo of Gales, Master of Yishu Shahai De, Yiji. I trained since my childhood, I mastered Yiji by the age of fifteen. I developed what is not known...What I'd like to forget as Shuang Chuang Liesha [Twin Slaying]. It was a horrendously imperfect style. If you're trying to create the same, you'll only see failure!"

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
When He sent off the first of three Slashes Amaya would likely surprise him by Drawing Clarent almost as quickly as he drew his blade, blocking the first strike, then the second, and then the third, alternating each blade before sheathing them both. I am not creating the same, It is using a second blade as a backup. I call this Biyng li shā fēngg (Alternate Slaying Style), though its formal Name is Shuang Ren (Dual Blade) It is the very principles of Iaido, but alternated enough to where one with a very quick draw is capable of alternating between two blades, allowing for a wider range of attack and defense. I have practiced this very much, and I am happy to say that it works fairly smoothly, but if you don't agree, then why don't you come and try your skill against it? she said as she got into a stance that would allow her to move quickly. She knew she was going to lose, he simply had too much experience over her, but she was damn well going to put up a fight!

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo cracked his neck and laughed at Amaya, she thought she could best Yishu Shahai De...She didn't even know what it was apparently. "If you were actually taught Yiji, you would know how to actually use it. This isn't iaido, but it's based from it. I'll let you see first hand..." although he couldn't use Sudu Emo for a while, he still thrust himself forward with great force. Elegantly, he used Zantetsuken to thrust himself past Amaya at blindingly fast speeds. Speed was his forte...as well as elegance. Unsheathing the blade, one slash was all he needed.

The slash was to start from the unsheathing, to attempt to slide across Amaya's body and flick open, the tip slicing through at the very end if successful. The very force of this slash would create a heavy wound if successful, for it had been the true elegance of Shinzo's form of Yiji. He used what he called a 'Command', which gave him an express version of Zantetsuken. This was combined with his magical art, Yishu Shahai De's Yiji. The art of using an iaido-based drawing style with the choice of multiple slashes or just one, infusing it with magic to increase speed, precision and the cleanliness of the cut. To ensure that it slayed the opponent...That was the art of slaying.

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
As her great-uncle sped past her, he would find his sword suddenly met one of the woman's own, about halfway through his attack, it would collide with the magic sword clarent, the sword now giving off enough wind to cancel out the force before it could cleave clean through the user. The blade was held in a very awkward way, or at least, that was how it appeared, considering that it was being held backwards, the point near the wielders head as she used a surprising amount of force to push back, sending off a imperfect slash of wind, one that had concussive power, but not cutting power, it collided harmlessly with the ground as the woman fell to her knees, blood staining the snow around her as she put a hand to her chest, her restorative magic beginning its slow work as she looked up at her uncle with the smile that a graceful loser gave. Your right, I wasn't taught Yiji, my mother and my father refused to teach me because I wanted to learn, even in my early years, they saw the spark of the flame of a warriors heart within me, and they feared what I would bring if I knew the art that my brothers had all learned. I was trained in the basics in secret, that was all anyone would teach a girl like myself, I developed this style to fit with my own way of battle more accordingly. But as you said, it is far from perfect, I have enough humility to acknowledge the truth. But, I'd like to think I did pretty damn well, didn't I? she asked as the bleeding stopped, half of the wound being closed as the healing slowed down even further...

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo laughed as he twirled his blade and let the tip catch the slot of the scabbard, slamming it shut as he cracked his neck. "You couldn't learn Yiji...My generation has been the last one taught proper Yishu Shahai De. They watered it down to Iaijutsu and Battojutsu I bet. But they won't tell you that. No, especially not the girl if tradition is kept up. Your style is messy, it's not elegant and to honor our family, our side at least, elegance and precision is key. You have two blades, if it were not for your magic...You would have been dead. Blood splattered across the ground. You don't know where to start, truly. Heal up, toss one of your blades. I'll show you a trick or two." it was a courtesy since she at least survived his attack.

Back to top Go down

Amaya Chinatsu
It took a few more minutes before the gash was healed, and even then it took another second of her pulling the emergency energy shot out of its place underneath one of her gauntlets before she was ready to learn again. As she stood she pulled Excalibur out of its sheathe, Spinning it to where the blade was facing the ground and stabbing it into the ground by her side. Alright then, I am ready to learn. She said as she placed a hand on the pommel of Clarent, tapping a finger nervously on the handle of the blade of wind...she may have looked perfectly fine, but the ease with which he broke through her defenses scared the Forgotten Empress. And the woman did not like to be scared...

Back to top Go down

Shinzo of Gales
Shinzo displayed Yamato to Amaya, and with no one being around he revealed the massive flow of magical energy revolving around the blade, unsheathing it to reveal its red aura mixed with a cyan aura, remnants of Yamato's influence but also the color of the magic of Yiji. It was beautiful to him, and this was Yiji. The flow of magic, connecting Shinzo to the natural magic of the worlds and using his own to enhance his power. "Yiji is natural. But when blended with personal magic, the effects become potent and significant, and that's why I can cleave through structures. That's why I am named Shinzo of Gales." he would have to teach Amaya to do this, but he decided to make her work for it.

By making her learn the slowest way possible to link (not control) the natural magics around her. "You cannot manipulate natural mana outside of pulling it in for specific use such as Yiji in simplistic form or expanding natural mana by expending your own. You are going to first learn to feel and bond with it by meditation. It should take a couple weeks for some results, but eventually you'll taste it. You'll truly be ready to continue in a few months." Shinzo drew on the ground in Chinese the title of the meditation stance and ordered her to seek out what it was. He nodded and turned to leave.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top