I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) - Page 2 Empty Re: She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna)

Post by Annaliese on January 30th 2014, 8:06 pm

"So, you thought drinking my problems away would work!?" Annaliese asked Aoife as she managed to sit up on the bed when she was pushed off. "Actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea, but did any drunk twit take advantage of me? Or were you too sloppy drunk to remember?"

[03:13:52] Annaliese : Bitch don't start pairing me up, I'll fuck you up
[03:14:09] Valerie Faye : You'll have to ask Aria for permission first
Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) - Page 2 Empty Re: She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 30th 2014, 8:29 pm

Umm...I think we Might have done something, considering I woke up just as naked as you. She said, waiting for the girl to yell some more as she twirled her curved knife around in her hand before noticing that they were floating. OI! PUT THE BED DOWN!

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 30th 2014, 8:36 pm

Annaliese widened her eyes as she said that they might have done something, the bed would raise higher until it was pushed up to the ceiling causing the both of their heads to be bumped. Annaliese rubbed her head as the bed fell down with a large 'THUD!' She ran her fingers through her red hair, she really needed a cigarette. "You really think so..?"

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 30th 2014, 9:15 pm

When Anna asked her if she rally thought so Aoife nodded. Trust me, if someone had taken advantage of either of us, I'd be able to tell. I really think that the two of us did something last night. she said as her scottish accent became more pronounced as she got more and more nervous, she had even started running her fingers along the length of celicia!

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 30th 2014, 10:11 pm

Annaliese frowned and looked around, finding her pack of cigarettes on the floor. She picked them up and took two out, slipping them back into her dress pocket and lighting both of them with her finger, offering Aoife one. "Don't worry, it calms nerves..." She said as she inhaled and exhaled the smoke, she wanted to pull her own hair out and freak out but it was better to just smoke..

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 30th 2014, 10:35 pm

Thanks, but no thanks luv, I don't smoke, does too much damage to the lungs. she said truthfully when Anna offered her a cigarette. She hated the foul things, but she knew that some people Did like them, so she simply had to deal with it...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 30th 2014, 10:44 pm

Annaliese shrugged, holding the two cigarettes vertically and putting the smoke out in a nearby ashtray. She looked at the girl with a smirk, they hooked up and she didn't even know her name. "My name is Annaliese, But you can just call me Anna." She told her.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 30th 2014, 10:48 pm

The names Aoife, but lots o people just call me cap'n Cailin. she said as she started pacing the room, trying to piece the events of last night together...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 30th 2014, 10:53 pm

Annaliese watched as Aoife kept pacing around the room, "So, is there anywhere to eat around here?" She asked the pirate wishing that both of them could just calm down.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 7:55 pm

Yeah, the inn below us is serving breakfast by now, so if ya wanna get somethin ta eat, jus' go downstairs. Aoife said as she stopped pacing, giving up on piecing together the events of the previous night.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 31st 2014, 8:00 pm

Annaliese nodded, "We should go there, just as friends?" She asked Aoife with a smile, not knowing if the woman would forgive her for pinning her down and calling her a few curse words.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 8:04 pm

Fine by me, Im bloody starving anyway. She said as she opened the door and started walking downstairs, paying last nights tab as she got over to the counter.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 31st 2014, 8:07 pm

Annaliese would follower her downstairs, she would quickly walk ahead of the pirate getting really anxious and once they made it to where they were serving breakfast Annaliese quickly found a nearby booth and sat at the left side of the table, waiting for Aoife to arrive.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 8:18 pm

As Anna sat down Aoife came back to the table, carrying a few plates of toast and oatmeal, placing them on the table, digging into her own plate. Wow, so this is what the place is like when the bar isn't open... she thought as she continued to eat.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 31st 2014, 8:39 pm

Annaliese thanked her for the plates and took plate with the piece of toast placed on it, She bit into the toast wondering what Aoife was going to say or do...

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 8:45 pm

Ya know, I've never been here this early in the mornin'. Tis strange. she said as she finished eating her meal, knowing that there was an awkward silence between them now...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 31st 2014, 8:50 pm

Annaliese nodded in agreement, "Yeah... You know, I'm sorry about my attitude around you I have a 'bit of a temper on me.I hope we can put this one night sloppy drunk stand behind us? I mean your attractive and all but I'm attracted to somebody else, I hope you don't take it too personally." She said to Aoife as she tore the crusts off the bread.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 8:56 pm

When Anna apologized about her Temper Aoife couldn't help but laugh. Aye, tis fine, I could tell you had yer eye on another when ya said something to me, it's easy ta see if ya know what yer lookin' fer. she said as she accidentally slipped into her pirate words and voice again.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 31st 2014, 9:02 pm

Annaliese smiled, pretending to know what Aoife was actually saying.. "So, how is being a lady pirate working for you? They would never allow us to do those kinds of things in London." She asked her, changing the subject.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 9:12 pm

Its working well enough, for having inherited my spot as captain. It's not fun, but it's a living. she said as she shouted across the room for a cup of coffee.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 31st 2014, 9:16 pm

"Well, at least you can fight people and ride your own boat. I make my living as a part time tattoo artist, I've never seen a boat before.." She would say with a small sigh stabbing her flapjacks with a fork.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 9:18 pm

When she said she'd never seen a boat before Aoife Raised an eyebrow. If ya wanna see a boat, ya are talking to a pirate captain. Just ask and you can go walk around on Ember, my boat. she said as she started to drink her cup of coffee.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 31st 2014, 9:25 pm

Annaliese smiled and looked at her half eaten flapjacks, "Sounds like a-lot of fun, and you name your ship?" She asked Aoife as she pulled out her black leather wallet wondering if they had to pay for their meal..

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 9:27 pm

Yes, but its a tradition, every man, woman, and child thats ever lived here can tell you that. The name of my ship is the Ember Celicia, a ship that originally belonged to my father. she said as she placed a few galleons on the table, it would easily pay for their meal. C'mon, lets go. she said as she walked out of the tavern.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on February 1st 2014, 5:51 pm

Annaliese would nod and follow her, wondering what the 'Ember Cecelia would look like..

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next