I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) Empty She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 7:11 pm

Drinking, Gambling, loud music. This was the scene that Aoife Cailin could typically be found in at this time of night, it was an hour before they were gonna close off the bar in her favorite tavern, and so far she had won six consecutive hand to hand barfights near flawlessly! She was in the midst of her last one, and they had allowed the use of weaponry since it was a three on one fight. Anyone that entered the tavern would see her, using her hidden blades against three burly men weilding cutlasses, and standing her ground! She had two of the men locked against a single blade, and the other was pointed at the throat of another man. But when he reached for his flintlock he found himself suddenly unable to breathe as she had mercilessly slit his throat for attempting to dishonorably win this fight, this made the other two men look at each other and let go of their blades, turning around and running as the patrons all picked the body up and threw him out into the ocean. As she finished her last conquest Aoife chuckled, her hidden blades returning to their housings with audible snicks as she went back to drinking her rum...

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) Empty Re: She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna)

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 7:27 pm

Annaliese walked around Port Royal trying to look for the tavern. The teenage girl was wearing red dress with some black lace around the dress, black tights along with spiked combat boots wearing it mostly to look older and kick some drunk asses (Not that she liked bar fights..). Her eyes were covered with eyeliner which made her green eyes pop along with black lipstick. She tossed back her long red hair as she walked past a few palm trees which weren't easy to see since it was midnight, the moon was out and Annaliese was ready to party. She may have looked like she was about 22 or 23 but she was actually sixteen, Where is that bloody tavern? She thought as she saw some people throw a body in the ocean, She watched as he floated in the ocean without even moving. She thought maybe the man was a lazy good for nothin' just fannying around. Her eyes would follow where the people were going to and followed them, After a while she enetered the tavern she was looking for. Finally! She walked in, there was loud music, great drinks, and gamblers just her kind of place. Some of the people there were also British! She slid into a chair and took out her wallet, counting her bills. "I would like a beer," She told the bartender as he stared at her ripped tights and then looked up at her with a confused expression. "May I see your I.D., love?" He asked as he put the glass he was washing on the table.

Anna nodded and took her mother's I.D. card out of her black leather wallet, She handed it to the bartender who looked at her then the I.D. a few times before giving it back to her. She smiled as she got the can of beer and lightly sipped it, turning to a red haired woman who was sitting right beside her in disgust. "If you're going to a tavern, at least where something some clothes you disgusting brute."

[03:13:52] Annaliese : Bitch don't start pairing me up, I'll fuck you up
[03:14:09] Valerie Faye : You'll have to ask Aria for permission first
Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna) Empty Re: She's a Pirate, and she's an artist (Private, Anna)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 7:41 pm

If you're going to a tavern, at least wear something some clothes you disgusting brute.

By the time this girl finished saying her last word the can of beer she had in her hand had exploded, she'd have been given a sign a few moments beforehand though, what with the can heating up and all. Then ye shouldn't come to a bar with identification not of yer own. Aoife said as she ordered another can of beer, stabbing it with a hidden blade and shotgunning the alcohol, though nobody would know that was what her particular way of drinking when irritated was called. Yeah, some of us can tell when yer using a fake I.D. Tis one of the marks of a real pirate. Aoife said with a grin before dropping the pirate talk. But seriously, don't try and tell me that your of age, because you look to be exactly 16.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 7:53 pm

Annaliese shrieked when the beer can in her hand exploded, She was drenched with beer and she hated that feeling. As the woman spoke, an eyebrow was raised. This woman had a scottish accent, Annaliese has never encountered a red-haired Scot so this might turn out interesting and maybe the woman was pyrokinetic by the way she exploded the can in her hand.. "I'm not even close to that age, maybe somebody needs to take maths in school again.." She lied, handing her her mother's I.D. card whose age was thirty nine. After she handed her the card, Annaliese would turn to the drinks cabin lifting her hand and snapping her wrist in the direction. The cabinet will slowly open and a few napkins floated out, floating towards Annaliese who would snatch it from the air and wipe off her dripping makeup.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 8:00 pm

That and your a terrible liar. The woman on this I.D looks nothing like you. she said as she looked at the woman, her skin was a full tone lighter than the girl using it, plus she had brown, not red hair. If your gonna use a fake I.D, then at least make sure the hair color matches up. she said with a shake of her head as she tossed the card back to the girl. Don't worry, they don't care about your age here, the I.D. is just a safeguard, they ask everyone new to the place. Go ahead, order some hard liquor, see if they card ya again. she taunted as she used slight of hand to steal someones bottle of rum, replacing it with her own empty beer can.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 8:14 pm

....The hell? Annaliese slammed the napkins on the table as she managed to use her telekinesis to put the I.D. back into the wallet, Who did this bitch think she was!? She didn't want to have a hot flash where she snaps out and wakes up not remembering what happened, She rolled her eyes which were not so overdosed with eyeliner and ordered some rum. As she drank from the can of rum, she stared at the woman immensely studying her. "Who exactly are you?" She asked her as she took a large chug from the rum, Maybe this woman was an ax murderer? Exotic Dancer? Sleep around slut? She was curious but was more curious to why she wasn't wearing any clothes..

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 8:18 pm

Who am I? Now that is the million dollar question! I am Captain Aoife Cailin, born and raised in the world of piracy, and, as people have called me before, The Shepard of Fire. she said with a grin as she held up her pointer finger and created a small flame on top of it before putting it out. And to be perfectly frank, I'm bored as hell, this tavern may have people that like to brawl, but once you wipe the floor with one or two of 'em, it gets bloody boring. she admitted as she took a large gulp of her own bottle of rum.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 8:28 pm

"You know, just because your a pirate that doesn't mean you can walk around here naked," Annaliese told the woman, pulling out her box of cigarettes. "But yeah, nice to meet you Allie." She lit the cigarette with her own fingertips, putting it between her own fingers and reaching it to her mouth inhaling it for a second and exhaling. She wasn't surprised that Aoife was a pyrokinitec, it seemed as if all redheads were. Was it some kind of stereotype? The british girl didn't know but it was a funny stereotype at that.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 8:32 pm

Y'know, I don't appreciate everyone thinkin I walk around nekkid. I mean, at least my private bits are covered, unlike some 'o the women that come here... she said as one such woman made herself present by tripping and falling into the Pirates lap before quickly picking herself up and running off to some other area of the bar. See what I mean? she asked as she pulled on her denim Captains Jacket. I at least wear somethin' to cover me tits, most women here don't. she said as one such drunk woman staggered over to the pirate and gave her a kiss out of nowhere, staggering off after a few seconds, leaving both women satisfied, but leaving the pirate with quite a bit more munny...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 9:12 pm

Annaliese would nod in agreement as one lady would walk by and kiss Aoife, Annaliese would blink. Well that was an extreme turn of events.. She thought as she threw the cigarette down and squished the butt. There was more to this woman than just pyrokinsis and a Scottish accent. She would take a large chug of rum but from the corner of her eye she saw three men in the corner taking shots like twelve year old girls. "Ugh, if your going to take shots do it right.." She muttered as she kept drinking the rum starting to feel a little sluggish.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 9:23 pm

When she heard Annaliese mumble something about the burly men that had clearly never drank anything in their lives, Aoife chuckled, slowly becoming drunk, but because she was a pirate, she was capable of acting completely sober, but putting that on top of the fact that she had been drinking since she was little? Yeah, she felt completely sober, but in truth she had enough alcohol in her to be legally drunk. And to be frank, the redhead next to her was starting to look more and more attractive now that her inhibitions were gone...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 9:45 pm

As Annaliese kept drinking the rum she couldn't stop, even though she was sort of an avid drinker she couldn't control her liquor. She slammed the can on the table, watching as it spilled on a few of the gamblers. She turned to look at Aoife, "What are you lookin' at?" She asked her as she slumped in her chair, crossing her left leg over her right one.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 9:50 pm

You obviously. the Pirate said with a chuckle as she pulled another drunk girl into her lap and kissed her, pushing her off, letting her drunken side show as she kissed the redhead next to her, giving her a whole cherry that she had taken from the other girl...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 9:56 pm

When Aoife kissed her, she immediately pushed her drunken ass away. She had feelings for somebody else, she wasn't sure if the person liked her or if the person was dead but she wasn't going to get all sloppy drunk and make out with random people... It did sound fun though, "Nah *hic* I can't makee out *hichic* wiff youu!" She slurred as she grabbed another can of rum and tried lifting it up to her lips, then she shook violently remembering all of the things she's done and all of the things she couldn't accomplish and started to sob. Was getting drunk really going to make her numb?

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 10:02 pm

When Anna started crying Aoife sighed and took a drink, then, grabbing the crying girls face with both hands, she kissed her again, forcing her to swallow the alcohol that was now given to her. Jus' keep drinkin' lassie, you'll feel better soon. she said as she ordered yet another bottle of rum and brought it to the young girls lips, slowly making her drink more and more...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 10:21 pm

Annaliese spat out the cherry that was given to her by Aoife she kept drinking the alcohol that was given to her, It was inclined that she was depressed. Seeing her mother rotting to death, running away after stabbing a girl in the eye, and having feelings for someone who probably doesn't have feelings for her.. The more she drank, the more woozy and numb she felt. And that was when she blacked out, She stopped drinking and stood up staggering, stealing a glass of patron on somebody's table and smashing it on the floor and looking at the red haired woman with a lopsided smile.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 10:32 pm

When the other redhead gave her a drunk lopsided smile Aoife grabbed her hand and pulled her into her lap, taking charge in the way only a drunken bisexual woman can. She then kissed the other redhead, causing a few of the drunk women to take the chance to squeeze the pirates ass, unknown to her.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 10:41 pm

When the drunken pirate kissed her again, she felt something. She still liked males but this new feeling was exciting and well strange since she couldn't really feel anything. Anna kissed Aoife a little bit sloppily, not caring about the other women that were around her and the Shepherd of Fire she kept kissing her drunkely pushing her up against the table.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 10:52 pm

Aoife allowed this girl to push her against the table for a bit before she pushed back, separating the two of them long enough to drop enough munny to pay the tab before opening a portal around the two of them, taking the obviously drunk girl to her ship as she just started to show signs of being drunk as hell. With near perfect targeting, they landed on her queen size bed, the Shepard landing on her back, leaving the British redhead's head to land on her bountiful breasts.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 27th 2014, 11:09 pm

Annaliese was at the point where she had no idea where she was, she was sloppy wasted. As her head hit something soft she looked up and kissed the girl, all of her regrets gone....

(Fade to Black)

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 28th 2014, 11:26 am

{Timeskip To Morning}

By the Time Aoife came to it was morning, and the damn sunlight was burning her eyes. She had a hangover, great. But when she stretched her hand bumped something, causing her to look over to her left, seeing another girl. No. No. Nononononononononno, NO! Oh god, what did she do last night?! God, how drunk did I get?! she wondered as she rolled quickly out of bed, grabbing her black bikini top and quickly putting it on, then getting dressed, she put on her captains jacket and lifted the girl, opening a portal in the room in the Tavern she had rented the night before and dropping the girl into it, she would land on the bed, a blanket draped over her, and the clothes from last night just thrown into it, somehow going all over the room. There, if the other girl was as drunk as she had been, she'd just assume that she'd gone to bed...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 29th 2014, 12:13 am

Annaliese's eyes fluttered open, she sat up a little sore but from what? She felt the cover that was wrapped around her fall off, she was naked? All she remembered was some Scottish pirate exploding the beer can out of her hands and that was pretty much it.. She ran her hands through her hair and jumped out of bed, quickly putting the same clothes she had on yesterday, she was cold and alone... Did that woman hook her up with some random guy who left her here? She turned around finding that somebody was in bed with her, She raised an eyebrow and removed the covers only to find out that red haired woman was there!! With anger and frustration she grabbed one of the pillows and starting hitting her with it, "GET UP YOU SLAG!!" She cursed, she would have used karate methods but she was just too tired and cranky.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 29th 2014, 7:05 pm

Upon the first hit with the pillow, the other girl would find that her "Weapon" was now sliced in half! Piss off, ya tosser! she mumbled as she rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, only to fail due to her ears ringing from the few hits the girl did get in. The fuck happened last night? she asked as she sat up, still changed into what she had put on earlier, somehow she had fallen back to sleep after putting her here in this room...Or did she ever leave the tavern at all? These were the questions her mind was putting into her head right now.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on January 29th 2014, 10:31 pm

As the pillow sliced in half, Annaliese found herself tackling the woman as she sat up and asked what happened. As she tackled her she placed her hands on her wrists and her knees on Aoife's stomach pinning her to the bed, "Why don't you tell me you Daft Cow!?" She asked her as the whole entire bed started to slowly levitate..

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 30th 2014, 7:37 pm

I'm just as lost as you lass, the last thing I remember was helping you down a drink through tears, the rest is blank. She said truthfully as she used her surperior strength to push the girl off of her, sitting up with a scowl on her face.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next