» Marionette
A pirate and a cook(Aiofe) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A pirate and a cook(Aiofe) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A pirate and a cook(Aiofe) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A pirate and a cook(Aiofe) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A pirate and a cook(Aiofe) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A pirate and a cook(Aiofe)

Go down

A pirate and a cook(Aiofe) Empty A pirate and a cook(Aiofe)

Post by Nero~ on January 26th 2014, 7:35 pm

As xern explored the area, after he had at little expedition at that pirate ship where he left the food on a ice pillar. He would be at the docks sitting on the edge of one of the out droppings of it. He had a bag full of ingredients he was going to take home eventually. He would first though relax and watch the horizon. He would have his jacket on and unzipped.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

A pirate and a cook(Aiofe) Empty Re: A pirate and a cook(Aiofe)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 8:38 pm

As Xern was relaxing on one of the docks, he would see a few red will o wisps come alight at the edge of his vision. Aoife was still awake, on her ghost of a ship, tossing a fireball up into the air and catching it repeatedly. She was bored out of her mind, and she had no crew, so she couldn't set out just yet...

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 26th 2014, 8:53 pm

As Xern saw the red marks his train of thought went from, camp fire to boat fire, and he would freeze a path towards the ship. Running along the ice, he had enough momentum to just jump and make it on deck, and send a wave of cold towards the fire. This would hit the fire ball, and the girl.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 9:03 pm

When a cold blast of air blew past her Aoife watched with more than a little anger as the fire went out, causing her to form the magma chain in one hand and crack it in the direction of the burst of cold air. SERIOUSLY, WHO IN THE FUCK DID THAT?!? She did that as she looked out over the deck for whoever nearly lit her ship on fire with her own spell.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 26th 2014, 9:20 pm

Ducking so there was no chance of being hit, he then would say"I am so sorry" xern would say raising his hands.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 9:56 pm

Sorry? SORRY?! THAT LITTLE STUNT YOU PULLED NEARLY SET THE ENTIRE BLOODY SHIP ON FIRE! She yelled as she cracked the chain at him again, sending it down lower before forcing it to disappear, walking over to the man and pulling him up before taking a deep breath. Seriously though, You should have known I was the source of the fire, after all, I made a whip of the stuff the last time we saw each other. she said as she leaned against a railing.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 8:45 am

Xerns jacket felt like ice to he touch. When he saw that the girl was leaning against he railing, he would say"this place seemed emptie of a crew! like it's really quiet." he would say smiling.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 11:42 am

this place seemed empty of a crew

Those words made Aoife look to the sky and sigh. That's because it is empty. I'm still waiting for a group of people to find the messages I left all over town. she said as she grabbed a nearby bottle of rum, heating the contents of the bottle with a bit of fire. She then took the cork out of the bottle and drank some of it, placing it on the railing as the torches she created slowly flickered and died, only to be replaced by new ones.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 12:04 pm

Xern would stand there for a little while. Then he would say"Could I join? I can be the cook." he would say with a grin.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 12:14 pm

When Xern asked if he could join her crew Aoife Looked down at him then shook her head, laughing. It doesn't matter what you wanna be, even the cooks had to pass my test. Come on, I recently got a smaller ship, you take it, I'll lead you to where we're going for this test. she said as wings of light sprouted from her back, revealing the smaller dinghy that required someone to row rather than requiring wind. She then took off, hovering above the ship, waiting for him to get in the boat and start rowing..

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 1:08 pm

Xern would laugh."no need, I can walk to where every you want me to be, I'll meet you there, or you could come with me." he says as he jumps of the side of the ship, ice forming where the water was, under his feet.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 1:12 pm

When the boy started walking on the water, turning it into ice Aiofe shook her head, smiling and flying a decent length away from the ship before hovering over the water itself, smiling and closing her eyes, forcing Xern to watch as her body turned first to fire, then a mixture of magma and flame, causing her to have parts of her body armored by rock. We only needed to be a decent distance away from the ship, but considering that you wanna be a smartass and walk, we're just gonna have the test right here. she communicated to him using her telepathy as she threw a decently large ball of fire at him!

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 1:16 pm

Seen would melt the ice under him and slip into the water. He then would burst out of it, under the captain, and would make the water that was sent up from him hurting into the air, turn into ice shards and then send them at the girl. He then would say"fighting near water is dangerous, and when I can control both water and ice, this make me have some fun." he will then dive back into the water.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 1:21 pm

When he attempted to hit her with shards of ice, Aoife laughed, simply hovering where she was as the ice turned back into water, and then into steam just before it would have hit her! I figured as much, it's why I decided to use this form! she said as she dipped a foot into the water, causing it to not only boil, but causing it to slowly evaporate before she pulled her foot out of the water. She then let loose a sound that was her laughter and held a hand up above her head, throwing a massive ball of fire into the water beneath her, superheating the water in a 20 foot radius, this would make his smartass think twice about using the water to hide...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 1:35 pm

Xern would from ice all around him as the water boiled, then would swim deeper than it could reach. He then would start to make a giant ball of permafrost rocks under water. He then as that was forming, limiting his abilities to a minimum. He will then swim to the side, getting under the ship, he would summon ice around the heated water and send it towards her, the ice being a few feet thick and super cold, able to make lava into obsidian.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 1:40 pm

When she watched him send a ball of ice at her Aoife simply chuckled and stood there, dodging around it at the last possible second, increasing the heat she gave off to a level that was the equivalent of boiling lava, keeping her body from solidifying from the waves of cold that were coming off of the ball of ice, she then shook her head and created the magma chain, cracking it down into the water and forcing it to split into four, attempting to not only wrap Xern up in it, but to bring him to the now boiling surface of the water as well!

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 2:04 pm

(OoC: the ball of ice is under water forming)
Xern would grab the whip, slightly burning him, he will hold it there, and pull. This was a attempt to pull her into the ocean.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 2:16 pm

When she felt the pull on her Chain of Molten Rock Aoife cackled and immediately moved backwards, cancelling out his pull as the other three ends of the chain wrapped around his arm, searing into his skin and allowing her to pull him up to the still boiling surface of the water! Rule number one, never grab something that someone sent to catch you! she said as she forced the chain to turn to rock, allowing her to ignite the length of it before forcing it to dissipate as she moved quickly, throwing three balls of fire at him!

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 2:18 pm

Xern would freeze the rock, then break it, sending his fist at the girl, while at the same time summoning his katana to deflect the fire balls.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 2:21 pm

When He sent a fist at her Aoife Cackled again and held her firey hand out, catching it and burning the shit out of his hand before pushing him back as hard as she could, creating The Blade of The Shepard in her now free left hand. She was capable of swordplay, even in this form, one of fire and magma...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 27th 2014, 2:29 pm

Seen didn't like fire, nor did he like lava. This girl was pissing him off. He would quickly, summon lightning, as he forced the sea to come crashing around them and right before the water would hit him he would hop up and slam his fist into a wave, sending electricity though the water making anything that touched it get shocked for a hour or so. He made hoped the girl wouldn't jump, or hoped she was touched by the water. He would as he started to land form ice above the water.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 3:27 pm

When Xern sent a wave at her Aoife shook her head and held both of her arms out, creating her own half mile long wall of fire to counter his wave of water, she then pushed forward, creating a wave of fire that moved along the top of the ocean, colliding with the water and causing her to smile and deactivate her Form, hovering over the water with a smile on her face as she flew over to him, patting his shoulder with a smile. You pass, I like it when a crew member can hold his own against me. she said as she flew off back to the ship, leaving him standing on a platform of ice...

{TOPIC EXIT}

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum