» Marionette
A New Captain (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A New Captain (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A New Captain (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A New Captain (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A New Captain (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A New Captain (Closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Captain (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Captain (Closed)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 10:21 pm

When the ship started spinning Aoife sighed, using her flight enchantment to hover above the deck as she created a chain of rock, a modification of her magma chain made by packing the rock close enough together to hide the magma entirely. She then flew close enough to the girl to hit her in the back of her head, the area that would knock her out without causing too much damage to her, so when she got close enough, she swung the chain as hard as she could, attempting to smack her hard in the back of her head to stop the spinning.

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tempest on January 25th 2014, 10:32 pm

Adam furrowed his brow, but his glance softened as he considered the possibility that these mysterious children truly did not know what dark manner of power they had been made the vessel of. Their innocence, he considered, may not have been entirely superficial, though he hesitated to lower his guard even in the face of this new information. Whether or not the young ones meant him any harm, the ship had made itself a home to a number of strange and unfamiliar characters, any one of whom may well have been an enemy in disguise. He knew not what forms evil took in these foreign lands, be it a demon, a child, or a fluttering sprite. So, although he remained ever-mindful of Nothung's position relative to his hand, Adam scratched his head and looked sheepishly upon the children. "Well. I'm, er, sorry if I frightened you." He said in apology, letting out a reluctant sigh. "But if I see signs of Dark Magic at play, I'll have to intervene."

Ironically, just as he said this, the massive pirate ship began to spin, seemingly of its own accord. Though he almost immediately identified the young, cloaked girl as the guilty party, he saw no reason to intervene. The Captain sprang into action on her own behalf and for the sake of her seafaring vessel, and she did so with powers not well known to Adam's World. With nary a Spell detected by the well-trained Esper, she took to the skies and attacked the girl with surgical precision. Through his sharpened eyes and reflexes, both amplified far beyond the limits of normal men, he saw that she struck her in so precise a manner as to knock her unconscious without dealing any lethal damage at all. Though impressed, Adam knew that he had no business gawking; after all, the ship still had quite a bit of momentum, even if the enchantment which gave it life had been disabled.

So, raising both hands and pointing them toward the ship's helm, Adam directed vast quantities of psychokinetic energy in the opposite direction of its rotation. All the while, Port Royal's citizens either fled in terror or looked on with speechless awe at the sight of this group's demonry. They knew not what to make of the ship spinning suddenly, sending wave after wave crashing upon the docks, nor of its sudden decision to slow down. Adam, however, focused solely on overpowering the force of the magic, and, in matters of brute strength, he felt more than equipped to handle any incantation or curse.
Adam Tempest
Adam Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia on January 25th 2014, 10:40 pm

The ship would fulfill the request of the twins at Emilia's will and would now go full sail, going as fast as it could in circles while the girl gleefully yipped and cheered at the spinning. "I love spinning!" She cried out happily as the ship spun her around, her eyes catching a glance of the woman coming towards her with the intent to attack. A magical barrier as strong as solid steel would be raised in front of her now and would easily block the attack while the girl still giggled cheerfully to herself.

"Surrender ye parrots ye scallywags or the spinning will never stop!" Emilia would demand in her best attempt at a pirate accent. Despite this however the spinning would now begin to slow down for whatever reason and a confused Emilia was left with no clues as to why. "Shippy? Why'd you slow down? Are you tired?" She would ask the ship to no response; considering how it lacked a mouth to actually speak.

I just wanna help people. Is that really so bad?
Emilia
Emilia
Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 10:52 pm

When the little girl said something about Parrots Aoife couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Thats storybook pirates! REAL PIRATES DON'T HAVE PARROTS! she yelled as the ship finally started to slow down.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia on January 25th 2014, 11:28 pm

Suddenly the ship would stop completely at Emilia's will as she looked up at Aoife with a confused expression on her face. "They don't?" She would ask before beginning to ponder for a moment. Pirates might not have had parrots in real life but they certainly had to have eyepatches. Yeah, she could get an eyepatch! Maybe a peg leg too if she played her cards right.

"Can I have an eyepatch instead?" Emilia would ask her with hopeful eyes and a smile that pleaded for the woman to say yes.

Emilia
Emilia
Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 11:35 pm

Yeah, I can manage that much, come on, I'll go get you one that I stole from a merchant, I think you'll like it. she said as she walked into her quarters, expecting the child to follow her as she reached up into the top of the wardrobe, pulling down a eyepatch that was black with a white rabbit head stitched onto it, smiling and turning around to hand it to Emilia.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia on January 25th 2014, 11:40 pm

"Yay!" Emilia would cheer in response, following Aoife to her quarters and cheerfully accepting the eyepatch. Afterwards she would put it over her left eye and would look up to the pirate with a smile on her face. "Thanks." She would say to her and give the woman a hug before skipping outside of the quarters and back to the deck.

"Yaargh! I'm a pirate!" Her voice would shout out as she waved to the other people aboard.

Emilia
Emilia
Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 25th 2014, 11:55 pm

Xern would finish cooking the food he was cooking, a exotic dish from the worlds far away from here. He would wipe his forehead with his sleeve as he finishes fishing out the food he made, he would then carry it all on two big trays. As he came up he Emilia wearing a eye patch, and the others. He would look around for the one person he couldn't see, the captain of this ship.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 12:30 pm

When the little girl skipped out of her quarters Aoife slammed the door behind her, pulling the key out of her pocket and locking the door again. I'm getting changed! she yelled through the door. Anyone comes in here, their gonna get either stabbed, shot, or burned! she yelled as she shrugged off the denim coat, going over to her wardrobe and removing the Bikini top, replacing it with a black bra and one of her close fitting black tops, she then removed her short shorts in favor of some pants. The only reason she even changed was that she was in front of three children, and two men she didn't know. Well...that wasn't QUITE it, she also needed some time to calm down, all the yelling and all of the children had given her a headache. So, the minute she finished changing, she pulled her Denim jacket back on and sat down on her bed for a few moments before taking a deep breath and unlocking the door, going back out into the chaos of her ship...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie on January 26th 2014, 12:49 pm

The twins were waiting for her, right outside her door. When she opened it, they would be there staring up at her with expecting eyes.

How come only she... Destinie turned towards her brother's person to point at Emilia. ...gets fun pirate stuff? Fayt turned towards his sister's person to point at Emilia.

We wanna be pirates, too! The hands that were outstretched came back and laced themselved together as they turned back to face Aoife with a pout.
Destinie
Destinie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 12:56 pm

When the Twins asked her why Amelia got her eyepatch Aoife inwardly groaned. This was the stupidest thing she had ever done, giving one of three children something. Stay right there, I'll go get you something. she said as she closed the door again, walking over to her closet and grabbing the two hats she had worn as a child. They were miniature captains hats, and it was all of the fun pirate stuff she had left, so if they wanted anything else they were outta luck. Alright this is all I have left in the way of fun pirate stuff. she said as she opened the door again, dropping the hats on the twins heads.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie on January 27th 2014, 1:30 pm

They laughed brightly when the hats dropped onto their heads, reaching up to adjust them so that they were better situated there. Looking at her, they smiled.

Thank you naked lady!

Who isn't so naked anymore!

They bowed and turned around to run away towards they others with high-pitched squealing laughs.
Destinie
Destinie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 27th 2014, 1:32 pm

When the twins ran off and left her on her own in the entryway to her quarters Aoife exhaled slightly and gave a small smile. Jeez, remind me to never have kids... she mumbled with a chuckle as she walked out back onto the deck, now slightly alright with having this many people she didn't know on her ship...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2