» Marionette
A New Captain (Closed) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A New Captain (Closed) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A New Captain (Closed) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A New Captain (Closed) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A New Captain (Closed) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A New Captain (Closed)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Captain (Closed) Empty A New Captain (Closed)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 4:56 pm

It had been Two weeks since Aoife Cailin had seen the shores of her home, Port Royal. This time she had returned from an island that she and her crew had pillaged, filling the ship with riches and treasure.  It had been an interesting raid to say the least, all of the warriors that were defending the island had been women, each using a single element as their weapon. It had been easy enough for the crew of the Ember Celicia to pillage it. Ah this was a good hunt me hearties! Aoife said with her usual grin as they docked the ship. Go, ya'll be on shore leave for now. she said as her crew whooped their consent and left, leaving Aoife alone on her ship, causing her to take on a more normal vocabulary. Thank god, I will never understand how dad talked like that all day, every day. she said as she leaned against the wheel, sipping straight from a bottle of rum that she had procured a few hours ago, looking up at the sky, her denim jacket and fiery hair flapping in the slight breeze.

Last edited by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

A New Captain (Closed) Empty Re: A New Captain (Closed)

Post by Nero~ on January 25th 2014, 7:32 pm

As Xern entered the port, he would be here for some ingredients he couldn't get anywhere else. But he was also here to meet new people. As he walked around, he would find a ship that he has never seen before, and would walk towards it, his jacket being blown away from him. He would walk around the dock, looking for the owner, and would call out"Hello! Any one there?!" loud enough to wake up any one sleeping on it.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown
Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 7:37 pm

When someone asked if anyone was there Aoife rose up a hand, still drinking straight from her bottle of rum, not saying a single word, just letting him know where she was if he was observant. Whats this Landlubber doing on my ship? she wondered as she finished off the bottle.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 25th 2014, 8:08 pm

As seen say the girl, he would walk up to her, and say"hello there, I am Xern. Who may you be?" he would say, offering his hand to shake.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie on January 25th 2014, 8:21 pm

Sailing~ Sailing~ Over the open seas!

From behind the helm of the boat stood Destinie and Fayt, twins and playmates. They had found themselves in the wonderful world they currently stood in, and currently were loving it. This ship seemed empty except for the two lame adults chit-chatting on deck. They grinned at each other, each with their own wicked take on the action. This boat was fun and they didn't - wouldn't be leaving any time soon, of that, they knew for sure.
Destinie
Destinie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 8:23 pm

Im Aoi- she said as the voices of singing children reached her ears, causing an eyebrow to raise as she walked over to the area the voices were coming from, finding a girl and a boy, fraternal twins. Seriously, why do all you landlubbers think it's okay to just waltz onto the ship of a pirate?! she asked the children, more irritated than angry.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie on January 25th 2014, 8:28 pm

Destinie giggled. Landlubbers is a funny word...

Fate chuckled. And everyone knows ladies can't be pirates.

The two looked at each other and nodded. Turning back to Aoife, they said together, Especially naked ladies! They giggled behind tiny hands before crossing in front of the pirate and running away behind her and towards the man.

Are you a pirate too? Fate asked, pulling on his left hand.

Do you like the naked lady? Destinie tugged on his right hand.
Destinie
Destinie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 25th 2014, 8:41 pm

Seen was surprised to see two children on a boat, and apparently a pirate boat. Xern would answer there questions"No I am not a pirate, and I just met this girl, we have never meet." Xern would say hoping Kara didn't fallow him the other day. If she found him near this girl he might be killed by her own hands.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 8:51 pm

When the children said that women couldn't be pirates Aoifes expression immediately darkened, a firey whip forming in her hand as the children asked their last question. She then spun around and cracked the whip, hot air going near the girls ear, but not quite touching it. ENOUGH! she yelled at the children. I will not have you CHILDREN insulting me on my own ship, in front of the ghost of my father! You two children can either get off, apologize,or I can throw you off. she said, venom in her tone as she pulled out her flintlock, ready to shoot both of these children in the feet if she absolutely had to...

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt on January 25th 2014, 8:59 pm

They stopped pulling on Xern's arms when the whip sounded in their ears and slowly turned to face Aoife with a dark expression.

The last lady who told us what to do... ...was our Mommy. You wanna know... ...what happened to our Mommy?

They released Xern to full face the pirate with wide, crazed eyes. They intertwined their hands together, and said. Her and Daddy are napping forever now. No one tells us what to do.

There was a hazy aura emitting off them, a charcoal black, as they stared at her. Now they weren't happy at all, and they weren't afraid to display it.
Fayt
Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tempest on January 25th 2014, 9:00 pm

The World of Port Royal captivated and intrigued Adam in ways which he could not wholly describe.  Though lacking in the steam-driven constructs of twisted steel from his land's distant past, the near lawless town seemed as a projection of the stories told to children of a bygone era.  The salty air smelled of high adventure in uncharted waters, ruled only by he who best navigated them.  Men threw back their rum with disheveled hair and grisly scars worn proudly in the open, primitive swords strapped loosely about their waists.  Though Adam's impressive physique and mighty Zweihander stayed the hand of scoundrels looking for easy prey, the way his eyes looked over every detail with an almost childlike curiosity earned him a few sneers from the locals.  To look at him, one would never have pegged Adam as a hardened veteran of war - especially against the likes of the Southern Magi, who, much like the scientists of the North, did not seem to have any contemporaries in Port Royal.

Still, though out of his element in a World with neither overt magic or science, Adam applied his sharpened mind to fitting in as best he could.  He discarded his snugly fit, black shirt in his Gummi Ship (similarly hidden in a nearby cave), for he observed no such materials in this corner of the World.  Over his torso, Adam wore only the jacket of the Esper Academy, opened to reveal his chest and abdominals so that he did not suffer from the tropical heat.  Of course, nobody recognized the symbol emblazoned on its back, but it seemed to carry connotations of its own in Port Royal.  Specifically, he observed, it resembled a crest which might be worn by a pirate or, perhaps, a faction of the Royal Navy.  It made Adam look "official", in any case, which made it all the less likely for someone to pick a fight with him.  His blue hair proved tougher to conceal, but he the solution came to him in the form of a black bandana wrapped about his head.  Really, he couldn't help but laugh at how much he resembled one of those ruthless sea dogs.

"Fascinating." He said crystal blue eyes, shimmering in the tropical sun, fell upon a most impressive pirate ship.  Slipping his hands into his pockets, Adam strode confidently up to its deck and took his time in observing the intricacies of its design.  I guess I should've expected the Worlds to have different levels of technology, but...wow!  I don't think this sort of ship has existed since the First Age!  The Esper felt as though he walked aboard a piece of the distant past, despite being in a different dimension altogether.  Indeed, he felt so intrigued that he hardly even noticed the two conversing individuals mere meters from where he stood.  "This is quite a sight." He mused to himself and scratched his chin in a rather dignified, thoughtful manner.  Maybe I could leverage some time on this ship...Seeing more of this World may lead to information on those Black Creatures.

At this point, Adam heard the woman give a venomous shout and noticed her drawing her finely crafted yet, in his world, thoroughly antiquated pistol.  When he saw that she brandished it at mere children, he sprang into action without a second thought, for he knew not the nature of these kids nor of the threatening woman.  "Hold it." Adam said, reaching over his shoulder for the grip of Nothung and giving a most charming, courageous smile.  "Where I come from, we tend not to point guns at children - pirate or no.  Mind telling me what's going on here, Lady Captain?"
Adam Tempest
Adam Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 9:05 pm

Im not pointing it at the children. she said as she looked at the new arrival Besides, it isn't loaded, and it needs cleaned. But quiet, it's just to scare them into taking me seriously. she explained through her telepathy. Well, these children here insulted me in my ship, my fathers final resting place. she explained as she spun the empty flintlock on her index finger, the firey whip crackling and popping as she did so.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 25th 2014, 9:09 pm

This place just keeps getting weirder, but as another guy came up and say hold it, Xeon took his chance and would disappear, then reappear next to the girl, holding her gun, which was easy since she was spinning it, and at that point he would jump back, and quickly chuck it to the other end of the ship. He would then look at her and say"There, no gun, no boom, know you only have a whip. And that can be taken care of." Xern would say leaning against the edge of the ship. He seemed to have no reason to fear the girl, but then he doesn't know her.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 9:13 pm

When the boy from earlier threw her fathers flintlock over to the other end of the ship Aoife gave him a death stare. That was my dad's gun, asshole. she said as she opened a corridor of light, stepping back into it and retrieving her dads gun, tenderly looking it over for any damage, nodding as she found none at all. Your lucky its not damaged, its all I have left of him. And just to clear everything up, this gun isn't even loaded. she said as she pointed the gun to the side of her head and pulled the trigger, the hammer harmlessly clicking against the metal plates. See? But Im quite serious, do not disrespect me, I will have you thrown off of this ship, my crew isn't too far away, all it takes is a single thought and they'll all come rushing back. I'm not an evil person, but I don't take anyones bullshit, not even if that person is a child.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt on January 25th 2014, 9:14 pm

At the sudden interruption, the twins shot a demonic glare at the newcomer. At the noticing of his defending them, they looked at each other from the corners of their eyes and smiled. Turning to Adam, they trembled a little.

That lady is scary! Fayt pointed at Aoife with a horrified expression.

She almost hit me with that whip! Destinie looked on the brink of tears, holding balled fists to her cheeks.

And she keeps yelling at us! Aoife attempt to explain herself didn't phase them, they only kept up their acts.
Fayt
Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 9:18 pm

When the twins made a great act about how scary Aoife was she simply rolled her eyes as a portal opened behind each of the two twins, she then walked over to each of them, attempting to push the two children into the portals, they would end up in the same area, but she was now fed up with their act. You two would make great actors, but sadly, Im not buying it, the whip is too short to hit you, and besides, I don't hurt children. she said as she attempted to kick them off of her ship.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tempest on January 25th 2014, 9:21 pm

If only for a moment, Adam's eyes opened wide as the Captain's message echoed through his head. He saw no way for Port Royal to have accessed the realm of telepathic communication - at least not through scientific means. Adam wished to know more, but he lacked the means to find out. He studied little to no Telepathic Arts during his time at the Esper Academy, for he had thrown himself wholeheartedly into his Psychokinesis. He learned little more than the proper methods for defending oneself against a Telepathic assault or probe, be it from an Esper, a Mage, or a fell beast of the South. Adam, in the confines of his own private thoughts, bemoaned his lack of foresight in not bringing along a partner from his homeland who might fill in the gaps in his training. His only course of action was to think openly in his head, in the hopes that this woman's Telepathy could receive communications as well as it could give them. How did you-...?

Unfortunately, the young man's swift action interrupted his train of thought, while the black aura surrounding the children spurred him to remove himself from the situation altogether. Not yet wishing to pick sides between the two, he instead nimbly stepped out from between them such that the three "groups" formed a triangle of sorts. Each tip of this triangle brandished some weapon or another, though Adam had not yet drawn his sword. At this point, the children began pleading with him and feigned innocence, but it was a bit late for that: Adam had already seen the charcoal wisps of smoldering darkness which emanated from their bodies. Though observed through the corner of his eye, his enhanced reflexes allowed him to see all that he needed to. "I can't say I support threatening kids with a whip, but you'd do well to listen to the 'scary lady'. And while you're at it, you can tell me what that aura was just now." He said with a sly smirk.
Adam Tempest
Adam Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie on January 25th 2014, 9:40 pm

Destinie reached a hand out towards the corridors and cast a magnetic push spell inside of it. It was poorly constructed, but resulted in them flying back onto the ship, rolling into anything that may or may not be behind them. They stood and dust off their clothes, turning to both Adam and Aoife perspective and crossed their arms in a pout.

You are very mean... Fate said, sticking his tongue out at the lady pirate.

What's an "aura"? Destinie held a finger to her chin, now curious of the definition.
Destinie
Destinie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia on January 25th 2014, 9:50 pm

A corridor of darkness would suddenly open up next to the twins and out would skip a girl their age humming a song to herself. This girl was none other than Emilia Moon, recognizable to those who had met her by her signature bunny hood. It had been a couple weeks since Snuggles had died and she was taking it pretty well. After all, he was in a better place now. Even if she did miss him the girl was happy for him; the same going for Lia and the rest of her first family.

The corridor would slam shut behind the girl as she now began to look around the pirate ship in awe. "Pirates!" Her voice would cry out with childlike wonder as she proceeded to touch everything aboard the ship within her reach.

I just wanna help people. Is that really so bad?
Emilia
Emilia
Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 25th 2014, 9:50 pm

Xern would watch from the helm of the ship as he oiled the wheel, finding it to be creaking as it's turned, he would then lean against it and look at them p, then seeing a door he couldn't help but look, he would jump down and try to open the door to find it's locked, he needs a key. He would pull out his lock picking utensils, his assassin training taking over. In a matter of seconds the lock would click. The door singing open easily.

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 25th 2014, 9:54 pm

When another girl came onto her ship and started touching everything Aoifes empty hand shot out as she tried to grab the girl by her bunny hood so she could lift her off of the ground. ALRIGHT ENOUGH! If your all gonna stay here, then calm the FUCK DOWN and stay where I can see you. THAT MEANS YOU THIEF BOY! she yelled at Xern as the door to her quarters opened.

Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Tempest on January 25th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Well, now." Adam said and forced an awkward cough into his hands. "Such harsh language is unbecoming of a lovely young lady, y'know." He continued with an air of sarcasm to his voice, flashing a rather smart grin. Of course, he had to admit that the ship had, since he boarded a scant few minutes prior, become something of a melting pot for a series of rather interesting figures. On further reflection, Adam must have appeared just as bizarre to them as they did to him. His blade alone, with its intricate, streamlined form, pristine condition, and surgically precise cutting edge, separated him from the crowd. By all rights, it must have appeared ornate or decorative rather than as a visceral tool of war once bathed in the blood of expert sorcerers. "But where was I? Oh yes..."

"You two." The Esper turned his attention back to the two children of dubious intent, raising an eyebrow and folding his arms across his lean, athletic chest. His eyes betrayed great suspicion, though the soldier had not yet reached or even neared the point of anger. No matter the power they wielded, they still bore the form of children. Even the most accomplished prodigy of the South had no significant power at so young an age. Still, if they meant trouble and had the means to attain it, then Adam wanted them off the ship just as badly as the Captain. "Listen, kid, I'm a scientist. You'll need to try a bit harder than that to pull the wool over my eyes. I know Dark Magic when I see it, got it?"
Adam Tempest
Adam Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero~ on January 25th 2014, 10:05 pm

Xterm was oiling the door and swinging it as she called him a thief, and even worse, a boy."I wish to be called as a man, not a boy, and I'm not a thief, I'm a assassin, same thing to some people but pirates should know the diffrence. Besides, I have no intention of stealing anything except mabey a few zs." Xern would say as he walks though the door, fixing everything he fond, and then he found the kitchen, and seen gasped. They had every ingredient in the worlds! He would look though each one, and grab some and find a knife, starting to cook at a lightning speed..

Nero~
Nero~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia on January 25th 2014, 10:10 pm

Suddenly Emilia would find herself being lifted up into the air by her bunny hood and would quickly begin thrashing about in a vain struggle to escape. "You don't tell me what to do! You're not my family!" Her voice would cry out in response to Aoife while she continued thrashing about. This continued for about a minute before she realized that she had magic and had a corridor of light envelope around her, portaling her out of the woman's reach and a few feet away from her. This would be followed by Emilia giggling and sticking her tongue at Aoife while spinning around.

Suddenly the girl would get a brilliant idea at that moment of spinning and in that moment of genius would touch the floor of the ship once more. A glow would emit from her hand and the ship would begin to spin around in circles now without anyone touching the wheel. Yes, the ship had indeed come to life and was now obeying Emilia's will as it spun around in circles.

"Weeeeeee!"

I just wanna help people. Is that really so bad?
Emilia
Emilia
Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt on January 25th 2014, 10:14 pm

Destinie's face pulled into a frown, frustrated as she truly didn't understand what the word meant. Fayt, however, stepped beside his sister and whispered into her ear. With a loud "Oooohhhh", she smiled and looked up at Adam.

The misty thing always appears when we get angry. It makes us stronger.... I think.... she looked at Fayt to see if he agreed. His reply was a shrug, as he had no more a clue than she had.

It just kinda happens... Fayt nodded, looking up at Adam.

Then the ship started spinning. This amused the twins to no end and they started laughing to no extent. Go faster! they screamed.
Fayt
Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next