I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311)

Go down

Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) Empty Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311)

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 24th 2014, 8:08 am

Twas a normal day at the Port Royale. The inhabitants of le port were bustling about the market place, buying up useless items and trinkets...yet making it the opportune moment for one such as Jack to do a little shopping of his own.

He was shrouded in his usual attire; a white shirt with a black vest followed by black pants and his leather boots. Jack moved about the market place, navigating throughout the crowd, picking pockets as he went along...a piece of gold here, a watch there...it was looking like this day was off to a rather good start.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) Empty Re: Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311)

Post by Kirito0311 on January 24th 2014, 9:33 am

A man wearing a black coat along with all black clothes was running a booth full of rare items. He notices a pirate and grins and says "Fancy u to something mate??

Back to top Go down

Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311) Empty Re: Drink up me hardies, YO HO!(Kirito0311)

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 24th 2014, 11:31 am

He was greeted by a strange vendor as he passed by yet another booth.  He heard the stranger's voice just as he was reaching for another pocket to pick from another passerby.  

Jack tucked his hand behind his belt, placing an innocent look upon his face as though he had done nothing wrong.  "An' what might it be that you have possession of that you feel as though one such as me would have a fancy for?" asked the peculiar pirate captain.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 24th 2014, 12:10 pm

i know of a bottle that never empties. I know how much u love you rum.....Jack he says with a grin looking at the captain holding up a rolled up piece of paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 24th 2014, 1:05 pm

As the vendor mentioned his name, Jack pulled down the sleeve of his right arm, assuring that his trademark "Sparrow" tattoo was not showing. "If I were this Jack you speak of...what makes ya think I fancy rum?" It was quite odd how this vendor knew who he was and what it was he enjoyed in his spare time...or any time rather.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 27th 2014, 6:57 am

you are famous to u nobodies Jack. He said grinning remembering the tale of Jacks adventure with Sora from another nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 27th 2014, 9:21 am

His interest was officially peaked at this point. "Yer a nobody eh?...No doubt kin to those known as Heartless?" Jack felt a bit more at ease, yet this could be one of the nasty nobodies that he faced with Sora a while back. They were a creature that you could not underestimate, one that you always had to keep one eye on.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 27th 2014, 12:42 pm

he sighs at his comment in a way yes we r kin to them but in a way not

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 27th 2014, 1:00 pm

"Yer either kin or not, tis not that complicated mate..."

At this point the pirate pulled out a small flask of the vile drink of rum. He popped off the top and took a small swig before concealing it once again behind his vest.

"Never the matter...hiccup...what say you of this never ending bottle o' rum?" he asked with new interest, his eyes widening as he imagined the flavorful drink sliding down his gullet.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 28th 2014, 7:09 am

He grinned knowing that he now has his attention. This map.... He holds up a rolled up piece of paper. ....has the power to never empty of what ever you fancy Jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 28th 2014, 8:42 am

As the nobody pulled out the map, Jack's eyes followed it, studying its traits as the nobody waved it from side to side.

"Endless rum...or better yet endless gold for which to buy endless rum and other goodies..."

Jack's eyes grew with lust as his mind pondered the never ending possibilities of what this map could bring.

"So what is a map such as that going for?...two pieces of silver?...three?"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 28th 2014, 8:57 am

He grins huge. Ill give you a deal Jck. he laughs softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 28th 2014, 10:09 am

"A deal says you?...I'm listening." he said with a cautious tone behind his voice. He had run across these nobodies before, they weren't a creature to be trusted...but who was he to judge? He was nothing more than a pillaging pirate.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 28th 2014, 10:55 am

Take me with u and we share it together. he grinned at the thought of drinking with the most famous pirate at port royal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 30th 2014, 8:27 am

"Take ya wiv me?" he asked rhetorically as he stroked his beard. Could he risk bringing this nobody aboard his ship? He took a few steps, pretending to look at the items that were placed upon the surface of the table, tapping his fingers against the wood as he went along.

"So what object is it that yer map there shall point us to then?"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 30th 2014, 9:03 am

He grinned even bigger This map will point us to where the sunken ship is where the bottle can be found at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 30th 2014, 11:04 am

"So it tis in fact a bottle...but what might one such as meself find in such a bottle? Tis it already filled wiv a substance or shall the finder of said bottle do the filling in which will need to be done for such a bottle to be considered full?..." he asked in a quirky way as he took yet another sip from the flask of rum.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 30th 2014, 11:30 am

All you have to do is touch he bottle and it fills magically. he said looking at the pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 30th 2014, 11:39 am

"Seems almost too good to be true mate...however...might be worth the adventure."

Jack then turned around, grabbing up an apple at the table adjacent to the Nobody's. He took a mighty bite out of the fruit with a smile.

"I s'pose it's to the ship now mate." he said as he began to walk back towards the Black Pearl.

It would only take them a few minutes to journey back towards the docks where the glorious ship was stationed currently. Once there, Jack walked up the walkway leading him onto the surface of the deck as he began to bark out orders to the crew to prepare the ship to set sail.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 30th 2014, 12:19 pm

Te nobody followed him grinning. He was gla he could become a pirate for a day. Anyway I can help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on February 7th 2014, 9:06 am

"Aye, undo the rigging upon thy sails...let them fly like a woman's panties, with the wind!"

Jack then turned the mighty wheel of the ship, urging it forward into the everlasting sea of endless possibilities. He would occasionally look down at his compass. The needle seemed to have a hard time deciding which direction to point.

It wouldn't take them long to get out of the main harbor and into the open sea. Then perhaps the needle would settle upon a direction and the Pearl could soar to its destination.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on February 7th 2014, 6:30 pm

Aye, Aye captain! he said saluting him briefly before doing what he was ordered to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on February 17th 2014, 9:18 am

"Now...to set our course we shall need to know in which direction this map lies..." he said whilst pulling out his trusted compass. The needle danced about at first, going around and around in circles before deciding on a direction.

The captain turned the mighty wheel slightly to the right as the needle turned a bit. "So how is it that yerself came upon the knowledge of this map mate?"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on February 20th 2014, 10:17 am

He looks up at the captain and grins "Well you see a pirate came to a pub in port royal and e was bragging about this map.So I did what any pirate would have done and stole it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum