I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Halloween to remember (private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Halloween to remember (private)

Post by Lady Tirena on February 5th 2014, 7:54 pm

She took his hand and smiled, though not really understanding why his arms were open towards her, was he wanted a hug? "Ofcourse I trust you Kirito, why wouldn't I?" She moved over to hug him and thought of the world that never was, recalling the few times she was there. Both times weren't the best experiences for her but maybe... just maybe this time would be different.

- Click sig for profile -
A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

A Halloween to remember (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Halloween to remember (private)

Post by Kirito0311 on February 6th 2014, 6:45 am

He wraps his arms around her and holds on to her jumping up. As he lands a portal of darkness appears on the ground. Hold on tight! he says laughing softly. As they disappears into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2