» Marionette
A Halloween to remember (private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Halloween to remember (private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Halloween to remember (private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Halloween to remember (private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Halloween to remember (private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Halloween to remember (private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Halloween to remember (private) Empty A Halloween to remember (private)

Post by Kirito0311 on January 22nd 2014, 8:04 am

It's Halloween again an the air is filled with fright. A man dressed as an all black vampire is looking around amused at the citizens with there frantic running. my favorite holiday I love it here. he said with a grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

A Halloween to remember (private) Empty Re: A Halloween to remember (private)

Post by Lady Tirena on January 23rd 2014, 9:32 am

It has been a while since she visited the world of terrors. It was just as she remembered, creepy civilians both big and small as well as mists and shadows every way you looked. Only light that touched this land was from the glow of jack-o-lanterns and street lamps. The buildings were unique with their ghostly qualities, some looking like monsters and others looking as if they were going to fall a part at any given time. Perfect haunted houses really. But the biggest thrill she had when she  visited this wondrous world of screams and scares, was the giant full moon that shed its own spooky light to the town. The visiting fairy to this mysterious land always loved her outfit when she was here, it was really the only place it could work without her being out of place.

Her dark blue hair was unkempt and slightly messy going down  her back, with two thick strands separated from her hair and traveled down the side of her face and in front of her shoulders. Towards the ends of these strands she had good sized black cat hairclips and atop  her head she wore a sort of pumpkin hat. Her bangs were side swept and seemed to mostly cover her left eye, but she could still see out of it. Her sapphire eyes were decorated by a single silver glitter spider web around her right eye with a small spider dangling from it down her cheek. Her shirt was a combination of two styles, a slime green strapless halter top that came to a diamond like point ending just above her belly button. This was covered by a orange halter top, this one with straps over her shoulders,  that came down to just at the middle of her belly button. At her left side the orange halter  top had the appearance of being bitten into so her belly button was still seen as well as the diamond portion of the green halter top. Upon her left arm she wore a black finger less glove that stretched past her elbow and came to a point  at the middle of her bicep. On her right arm she wore a orange and white arm warmer that also stretched past the elbow, but only went  about  four inches above it. Covering her  hand she wore a black finger less glove that ended just at her  wrist, though had  straps that  criss-crossed making an X just  above the glove and went no further. Going below her belt she had on blue jean short shorts with the same  slime green color furry lining at the rim of her legs, still a tasteful distance thus covering everything she needed to. Her  right leg was covered by a leather black stocking with a  cute bat  at the top of it, with a strap going up her leg connecting the  stocking to the inside of her shorts. On her left leg she wore a orange and white stocking. Both feet were covered by slime green high heel shoes with straps wrapped around her ankles and a red bow with a slightly larger orange and white frilled bow beneath it.

Tirena walked down the stone pavement till she came to a creaky metal fence that was the entrance to the actual Halloween Town. From the hustle and bustle of the townsfolk, plus all the decorations strewn up all over the place, they were getting ready for another awesome halloween celebration. Tirena would smile and walk over to the nearby shop buying herself some cotton candy with actual spider webs and spiders decorating it. First time she had this stuff she freaked out and got the prize for best shriek. This time she had gotten used to the spooks and pranks and scares of this place and now found it all fun and enjoyable. She ate some of her cotton candy and walked on down the path making sure to stay out of the way of others getting ready for the celebration. As she walked she came across a young looking vampire who seemed to be enjoying himself just as much as she was. The water fairy flew over to him and offered him some of her cotton  candy with a smile. "Hello there, nice time to enjoy a Halloween Festival yeah?" She had to be careful, it was possible hew as from this world after  all. She couldn't give  away  that there were other worlds out there, it was dangerous.

Ooc:  A visual for her outfit though replace the eyeball beads on her hair to the black cat hairclips Link.

- Click sig for profile -
A Halloween to remember (private) TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 23rd 2014, 12:11 pm

He looks at her shifting his hair shifting his black hair to reveal his black eyes "Yes I am here to enjoy the festival. This is the first time I've been here. And thank you." he says grinning showing his fangs taking the cotton candy eating it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 24th 2014, 9:35 am

His black eyes did freak her out as it was as if he didn't have any eyes at all, but she quickly ignored that sudden fright as she knew this was the normal in Halloweentown. She would smile at this vampire realizing he was a guest to this world as well. If he was a resident here than surely this wouldn't be his first festival. Your welcome, I'm Tirena a pleasure to meet you um.." She wasn't sure on his name and so wouldn't guess or try to offend him. She instead would wait for his answer and watch the scarers perform their routines in practice. No doubt getting ready for the big number at the end. She took a bite of her cotton candy, a spider crawling across her cheek and into her hair to look like another little hairclip, though a moving one. If she looked like she wasn't fully waiting on him, then perhaps he wouldn't feel awkward or anything. She loved making new friends.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 24th 2014, 9:39 am

He smiles and offers his hand trying to be polite. My name is Kirito. I'm a guess of this world. Also I'm the nicest person who has no heart. He watches her for her reaction. He half expects to do what they all do and just run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 24th 2014, 11:31 am

She took his hand shaking it, filing his name away into her memory. Kirito, quite an interesting name, she liked it. She was interested though in his next surprise, he had no heart. So then, he was a heartless. "I don't know if you are the nicest hehe but I do believe you are quite nice." Tirena replied with a light chuckle remembering her encounter with other such people. Alex, was the most recent one she had the priviledge to know and wondered how her old friend was doing now. Hopefully well. She thought about this world and how they were both guests. "I too am I guest here, but it's best not to tell the dwellers that, would only make for the stepping stones of chaos. Where do you come from though? My home is in the beautiful underwater world of Atlantica." She made sure to mention this part quieter, just between their ears and smiled at him admiring that he took the appearance of a vampire. Fitting for a creature like a heartless, but it looked cool on him.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 24th 2014, 12:06 pm

that sounds like an amazing place. he said smiling and taking his hand back. Then he looked at her. you weren't surprised when I said I had no heart why is that????

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 24th 2014, 1:14 pm

Tirena returned her hand to her side and started walking with him down the street to take in more of the sights of the town. It was nice to just take a walk somewhere and be carefree without the worry of being attacked or fighting in some way or form. She blinked over at him wondering why he was surprised by her carelessness of him being heartless. Poor guy must of been experienced to those that hadn't come across such people like him before. She smiled and brushed her hair back with her fingers. "Well you aren't the first heartless I have come across. Plus you greeted me warmly and have shown no signs of me needing to be afraid or hate you hehe."

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 24th 2014, 1:41 pm

He stops slightly annoyed. im not one of those hunters. I'm a nobody that's all I am. he looks at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 24th 2014, 1:49 pm

She noticed his stop and so stopped herself but it was his annoyed tone that really got her attention. "Oh I'm sorry Kirito, no disrespect nobodies are cool too. I mainly called you heartless since you said you had no heart, wasn't really labeling you." She smiled softly, noticing his gaze and ran her fingers through her hair again in a slightly nervous manor. "Nobodies and heartless aren't so bad I mean, I have many friends on both sides.. um.." She breathes out a sigh of irritation, flustered as all get out and really had no idea how to fix it. Greatness.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 27th 2014, 6:44 am

He sighs softly realizing what had happen and said just loud enough for her to hear Im sorry I didn't mean to upset you. It's just I've been told that heartless are heartless and beings with no heart are nobodies that's all

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 27th 2014, 12:18 pm

With his explanation she was happy to not have upset him and thought he had upset her. She chuckled softly and shook her head smiling at him warmly."Oh no worries Kirito, you didn't upset me, I thought I had upset you. You are right in what you say, it was wrong of me to not clarify. Would you still like to accompany me to the heart of the halloween festival? I understand if not." She hoped he would and would just smile to keep things friendly and happy between them. It was rather funny, it wasn't unlike her to blubber up upon meeting someone new, this would just be number four hundred sixty-two.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 27th 2014, 12:24 pm

He smiles small and holds out my hand i would love to. this is going to be interesting. he thought still smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 27th 2014, 3:11 pm

When he accepted her invitation to go to the heart of the festival  Tirena felt as though she was over the moon. By this time the parade would soon be starting and she knew the best spot to be to see the entire parade without any obstacles in their way. Tirena would take his hand and giggle, this would be perfect. "Come on! It's almost starting." She would start to run off, hopefully dragging him behind her as she ran up the hill and across some stairs to the best climbing tree near a few houses.

"Just up here trust me it's worth it. Hurry now!" She'd climb up to the highest branch that was sturdy and sit on it with a thinner branch before her acting like an armrest. The musicians began to play and the wind was blowing perfectly for the traditional halloween song. Everyone was starting the tune in the usual way. "Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange?" A song Tirena would sing along with and smile down to Kirito. Would he be joining her soon? She sure hoped so.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 28th 2014, 6:49 am

He grinned as the song started. He looked up at her and smiled. Here I come! he said as he jumped up and land perfectly next to her. Why do I feel this way? he thought as he landed. He looked at her and grinned. i got a gift for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 29th 2014, 4:08 pm

She watched the show with such glee, this being only the third time she got to see this parade. Everyone was performing their best and as usual it only got better as the years went by. For Tirena this was the worst yet! In halloween lingo that meant best she found out upon her earlier visits. She looked over at him as he joined her and giggled seeing the witches fly by on their brooms. When Kirito said he had a gift for her though, Tirena would tilt her head and she'd seem to sort of relax from the hype and energy the parade placed on her and then sharing it with someone new. "A gift for me? Aww Kirito we just met, you didn't have to get me anything. Being your friend is enough for me." Though as unnecessary as it was, Tirena was curious on what the gift could be.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 30th 2014, 6:47 am

Kirito digs through his coat trying to find it. I'm going to give u this because u r my first friend after I became a nobody. then he pulls out a red tattered ribbon. Its only tattered because of this world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 30th 2014, 1:36 pm

She took the ribbon and smiled warmly, her expression matching as if she was just given a jeweled necklace. A simple, tattered, red as a rose ribbon. Nothing special about it and yet it really seemed to make Tirenas day. Without a moments hesitation Tirena tied the ribbon in a bow in her hair, not big enough to tie around all of her hair, but still made a cute decoration much like the black cat clips also in her hair. "Oh Kirito I love it, it's simply perfect. You really didn't have to do this, and here I am with nothing for you." She frowned at this realization but let it go as she leaned over to give Kirito a tight hug. "Thank you so much."

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on January 30th 2014, 1:41 pm

He hugged back hesatently a grin displaying on his face. Oh it wasn't anything just keep good care of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on February 2nd 2014, 11:44 am

Tirena nodded and touched it lightly, knowing it was a very special trinket. Not that it had any power or anything but just because he gave it to her.."I'll treasure it always." It was funny, this little ribbon reminded her of another one she had received long ago. Hasha had given it to her as a sign of his love for her during a festival that she hadn't been to in some time. As her memory faded and she returned to reality the parade also seemed to be coming to an end with people set on fire and dancing around as if its nothing. She smiled and nudged Kirito lightly in their direction. "One hot act huh hehe.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on February 3rd 2014, 6:45 am

He laughed as he watched and leaning int o whisper to her. Yea a very hot act. then he jumped up higher to get a better view. Want to come up with me. He holds out a hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on February 3rd 2014, 1:29 pm

She chuckled at his addition to her little joke and took his hand flying up to be beside him watching the parade as things calmed down to make way for the celebration of a successful performance. It was amazing to her how one world could come together so completely and all for their towns namesake. Halloween, a place engulfed in preparation all for the one day of the year where their hardwork would pay off. Such dedication was fascinating to her and she wished her own home could be as close as this world was. What was it that Atlantica could offer to people that this place so generously gave to those visiting and living in it? Sure they had water and tons of beauty to feast your eyes on, but.. what could they come together on and celebrate? What was it that they could work all year round for and have a big pay off on one special day? Surely there had to be something. She'd make a mental note to speak with Thelennx on these questions and see if they can come up with something.

Moving away from her questioning thoughts Tirena looked over at Kirito and wondered what world he came from, what he called home. She knew he wasn't from here because he spoke of the worlds when he gave her the ribbon. Which she was curious about, if the ribbon was tattored here, what did it really look like? She couldn't wait to go somewhere and see just how beautiful it really was. For now though, she was having fun with a new friend and she knew little to nothing about him other than he was a nobody. This had to be fixed. "So um Kirito, tell me about yourself you know, where are you from and what do you like to do. Things like that." She said with a smile thinking of how she'd answer these questions as well, after all it wasn't nice to ask for personal information if you didn't intend on sharing as well.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on February 4th 2014, 6:46 am

He looked at her with surprise. Well you see I live in a world that never existed. Most of the time I just wonder all over the world just trying to keep the humans safe. What about you? He smiles huge thinking about all te goo he has done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on February 4th 2014, 11:15 am

So he was like the other nobodies that she had met and came from the World That Never Was. Tirena could only remember going there about twice in her life so the place was still quite the mystery to her but since it had such nice nobodies there she was determined to think, despite the bad that also transpired there, that it was a good place to visit. She also learned he was a wanderer, going around from world to world doing good and trying to keep others safe. A goal she thought was noble but also remembered the last time she heard of a similar goal. ' I have an impossible dream and people have laughed at it and screamed its impossible....but I know deep down with every fiber of my body it will happen. When it does everyone will know peace. ' A dream that had led to the destruction of homes, separation of families, removal of leaders, and the loudest wail of tears Tirena never imagined she'd hear again. All this time she had though his dream was to bring unity to the worlds, and even though he says it will be that way in the future, the effects of his actions now were so harmful to know and even more painful to hear.

Could good things really come out of so much heartache? She broke away from her thoughts of Onyx and his doings to think of how to answer Kiritos question. She smiled and got ready to tell him all about herself. "Well I come from a world that was eaten up by darkness, it was a land where four nations ruled and well fought each other like cats and dogs. It was only recently that we were coming to an understanding, to a time of peace when everything went dark. I woke up on a island and was taken in by a nobody named Zexion. I lived in his castle until I was able to get back on my own two feet and that's when I made the beautiful underwater world of Atlantica my home. I've been there ever since, through multiple wars and attacks, seen many friends come and go some even dying. But all in all I've enjoyed myself there, I too go around the worlds helping others but I mostly wish to make them smile. Happiness is something easily lost during trying times.." She paused for a moment thinking of the times she had lost her smile, given up even her heart on occasion. With a sigh Tirena dismissed those memories and smiled back at Kirito.

"Swimming is my favorite thing to do though, maybe if you ever visit Atlantica I can show you the true beauty of freedom. Haha after I teach you how to swim of course. Everyone who visits Atlantica has a tough time with it at first but it's rather easy once you know how. I used to rule Atlantica for a time, taking care of the people and making sure they were happy despite almost constantly having to rebuild things hehe. But now I too am a citizen and Thelennx is the king, also giving Atlantica a peaceful leader and reign. At the moment the biggest threat we have in Atlantica are the sharks hehe isn't that amazing? What about your home Kirito? I'm afraid I don't know much about it having only been there maybe twice, at least once." She stopped her talking anxious to hear what Kirito had to say, maybe even learn some things she didn't know before. Anything was possible and with a world she barely knew it was almost guaranteed! Maybe she and Kirito had more things in common than she knew or maybe they were as different as night and day, but that was the beauty of meeting different people. They all had their own quirks and uniqueness about them, every part of getting to know them was like putting a puzzle together. It isn't about the picture at the end, it's the journey and mystery at finding each puzzle piece and the story behind it.

OOC: italics = thoughts

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito0311 on February 4th 2014, 12:18 pm

He smiled back trying to figure out the words to explain the dark beauty that was the world that never was. Honestly I will have to show u the true beauty that I my world. he opens his arms towards her. Do u trust me???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next