I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ]

Go down

Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] Empty Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ]

Post by Lady Tirena on January 22nd 2014, 1:51 am

Pure blue skies and a calm tide. Silence on the breeze and the pier busy with life. Water was sloshed about the stone walkways and cannons were hidden beside stacked barrels full to the brim with gun powder and ammo. Ships of magnificent size were being  cleaned and many  crews were walking about in town searching for supplies whereas captains sought out  replacements  whenever one presented itself. It was  truly a wonderful world, one born on the idea of adventure and the unknown. This was where pirates were aplenty and all had common goals and dreams, but one thing  made them  truly wonderful in  a certain fairies eyes. They were made for the water, never  on dry land for longer than they had to be. For just as soon as men returned and boats were in tip top shape, they'd be off again to places vast and mysterious.

Tirena stood on a pile of barrels, her attire fitted for a wannabe pirate. She wore brown boots that stretched all the way up to  her knees, only to be greeted by tight pants that hid their end inside those boots and where covered by a maroon mini skirt that was slightly frilled at the end. Covering  her wrists she  wore golden  bangles and her shirt was an eggshell white that   draped a cross her shoulders making a V towards the middle of her chest and though it came close to it, Tirena made sure she was well covered.  It ended  at the base of her rib cage in a knot, leaving  her stomach completely exposed. Around her neck hiding her silver chain and key necklace she wore a sort of sash like scarf of the deepest  scarlet that w as tattered at the ends. The scarf looped around her neck leaving both end running  down her back rather than her front.  Her hair was separated and braided into two ponytails and adorning  her  head was a brown bandana with a smiling  skull  and   cross bones on it. Her  ears had large golden hoops in  them and she was completely ready to set sail on her own sea adventure, there was just one problem... no boat.

She would just have to borrow someone elses. Looking around her Tirena spotted one boat that seemed to  be abandoned for the time being. It was a beauty of a thing, one any pirate would be proud to  sail and on the side of her were the words: Black Pearl. Yes, this would be the perfect  ship and she would return it just as in good condition when she was done with her adventure. She flew  up  onto the boat and grabbed the wheel, not even acknowledging that she first needed to untie the boat from the dock.  Nope in her mind she was already out sailing the ocean blue leaving the pier behind her. "Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me~" She sang out joyfully as adventure seized her mind and day dreaming won control over her thoughts.

- Click sig for profile -
Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] Empty Re: Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ]

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 9:17 am

Upon this day Cap'n Jack Sparrow lay asleep in the crow's nest high above the deck of the Black Pearl. He had just drifted into port the night before and was still sleeping off the rum he had consumed. His black hat laid on top of his face, shielding it from the relentless sun that beat down upon the backs of the many inhabitants that wondered around the port at this particular time.

His torso was shrouded in the normal white, loose fitting shirt, undone down to his belly button revealing his torso in its entirety. His legs were embraced in black pants, again loose fitting yet they were not falling off or sagging, not in the least. Upon his feet he still wore his black, leather, worn boots that were currently swinging above the edge of the crow's nest and he sung a humble pirate tune. "Nuh nuh nuh nuh.....an' really bad eggs..."

Jack rested his eyes for a mere ten minutes more before deciding it was the opportune moment to rise up for the day and see what there was to see. Perhaps he would sail north again...perhaps south...whatever direction his compass would lead him in.

The pirate captain stretched, yawning as he did so. As he stood up, he rubbed his eyes before gazing out upon the horizon. It was then that he heard a truly intoxicating voice singing a tune as well. He looked down to the upper deck just in time to see an extraordinary looking woman grabbing hold of his wheel.

Jack jumped out of the crow's nest, grabbing ahold of a dangling rope and sliding down quickly to the upper deck. He would land directly beside Tirena. "Easy on the goods, love." he said with a smile, motioning towards the wheel.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ] Empty Re: Yo ho me hardies yo ho~ [ Captain Jack ]

Post by Lady Tirena on January 23rd 2014, 12:07 pm

Just ahead of her nothing but blue skies and open sea. Beneath her dolphins would splash out of the water and chatter their hellos as seagulls called out in the skies their songs of encouragement. All along just her and the unpredictable ocean just as she liked it.  It was all perfect, not a soul around her and nothing to stop her from reaching her goal whatever that might be. It wasn't hard to understand why she was so easy to break out in song, seeing how she felt and thought she was fully alone out on the wild tide. "So if we all come to together, we know what to do. We all come together just to sing we love you. So if we all come together, we know what to do. We all come together just for you~" She imagined the birds and fish to sing, even a few crabs and lobsters danced upon the wood before her singing in harmony with the other animals. They were making her adventure perfection! They sang to her so why not sing along? She spun the wheel in a full circle, a bright smile on her face, with the sea as her music she joined in their song.

"Racing all around the seven seas, chasing all the girls and making robberies. Causing panic everywhere they go, party-hardy on Titanic." As she finished her tune a friendly sea turtle jumped from the waves like a dolphin and began to sing with her. "Sailing, sailing, jumping off the railing. Drinking, drinking, till the ship is sinking. Gambling, stealing, lots of sex-appealing." Tirena chuckled as he sang and opened up herself to sing with him. "Come let us sing the sailor song." She expected the crabs to start the chorus again but instead a seagull would land on the wheel and look at her with a somewhat smirk, as best his bill would let him. "Easy on the goods, love." "Huh?" She blinked and all her animal friends disappeared one after the other, and she could hear people behind her still shuffling on the pier. Confusion was an understatement for the poor girl who thought she was long gone and so when she turned her head to see a real live pirate captain standing by her, no doubt the owner of this ship, it was easy to see why she would jump up with a gasp.

She floated there by the wheel, her cheeks the brightest shade of red her blue tone ever saw. She wished she could just disappear. Oh how long had he been there, was he going to make her walk the plank or scrub the deck?! Oh my gosh, what if he put a bullet in her for trying to take his ship?! That would just ruin her day, not to mention the blood would be impossible to get out of her adorably awesome outfit. She'd just have to apologize and hope for the best. She landed back on the other side of the wheel starring at him with big, round, apologetic eyes. Her hands were down with one holding the others bicep and her legs were close together. "I'm... so sorry captain... I was just um.. ma.. making sure it still worked! Yeah! Wouldn't want you to be stranded at sea right heh... heh.." She hoped he would believe that, course knowing her luck, he'd know her true intentions.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 1:06 pm

"To what intent an' purpose does one wiv such a boddess as you possess..." he began to say as his eyes gazed down at her, up and down, soaking it all in..."find 'erself upon my vessel?"

His facial expression would seem a bit flustered, yet he was relieved it wasn't another man hobo that had journeyed upon his ship...at least this time is was a woman.

She seemed innocent enough though. There was a calming nature about her that put Jack at ease where normally he would jump to conclusions that someone was trying to commandeer his ship....or worse....MUTINY!

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 24th 2014, 11:38 am

He wasn't mad? Tirenas blush slowly faded away as she realized he was nice and understanding, or at least that was what he sounded like to be. She looked him up and down, not realizing he had been doing the same thing to her, and a big grin crossed her face. He really was a real life honest to goodness pirate captain! This was his ship and he was being nice and talking to her and... talking to her! Oh no what had he said?! She couldn't remember at all! Oh no she had to say something!!! Think Tirena think think think. Ooooh think harder! "I um, you see uhh.." Come on come on think of something! Compliment his ship, tell him the truth of why you were even here, don't insult him!! The truth! Yeah that could work right? "I saw your ship and thought I could go for an adventure and come back before you realized it was gone.. I wasn't meaning to steal it I swear! I was gonna return it but um.. I didn't really go anywhere.. I'm so sorry.." Please oh please don't be upset, don't shoot, just laugh or understand or um kick me out! That would be fine.. kinda.. oooh Tirena you are such an idiot sometimes.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 24th 2014, 1:56 pm

He was dumbfounded. Why on earth would someone be so honest? How could she possibly sit there with a straight look upon her face and tell him her real intentions?

"You mean to commandeer my ship?"

Twas a simple question, yet a necessary one.

"An' further more...have you possibly gotten into my stash of rum? Only someone drunk off their heads would be so honest wiv their intentions of piracy..."

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 24th 2014, 2:12 pm

Tirena nodded softly at his question of taking command of his ship, her eyes looking more and more down at the wood she stood on. Maybe this was a bad idea, what was she thinking? Obviously he was going to be mad at her now that he knew her intentions, knew what she wanted to do. Surely he was going to make her walk the plank, which really isn't so bad I mean it was falling into water. When he asked about his rum Tirenas head shot up and she quickly shook her head. "Oh no no! I don't drink anything more than tea and water or lemonade heh... um.. I uh.. I'll just be going... I'm sorry.." She started to walk off his boat very very upset at herself. Her one chance at having fun with a really cool pirate, and she ruined it. Good job Tirena.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 24th 2014, 5:08 pm

As she turned around to walk away, Cap'n Jack grabbed her left arm lightly. He spun her around and got nose to nose with her. "Tis an adventure at sea you seek, love? Then tis an adventure you shall have indeed." He winked at her as he spoke. His breath would smell of sweet coconut rum as they were within close proximities.

He would then proceed to turn around, motioning for Mr. Gibbs to untie the Black Pearl from the docks, allowing for the mighty vessel to coast into the bay and eventually out to open sea.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 26th 2014, 12:08 pm

Her eyes instantly shut tight and her body tensed up as she jumped with his grip on her arm. It took her a second to realize he   wasn't holding her tightly, and a few minutes more for her to hear him. Why did it take so long? Well simple, Tirena was so sure he was going to gut her like a fish, fill her with lead, capture her and make her his slave until they got to a island then make her jump into a volcano never to be heard from again! Oh yes she had him as the monster pirate overlord like in all those humantales in Atlantica. She blinked though when his words did reach her paranoid mind and she'd look up at him in disbelief.

"R..really?! Ah!  When did  you get so close? Funny really, how she had no idea she had been spun around nor that he was so close to her face though she did like the coconut on his breath. When he moved away, Tirena followed close behind him with a small smile on her face as the boat pushed forward. This was really happening! She was really going on an adventure in the pirate ocean, on a real pirate ship, with a real pirate captain! This was so cool! Who was this captain that was being so nice to her? Oh had she even introduced herself?! That had to be done if they were going to sail together right? "I'm Tirena captain, thanks for taking me with you, I promise I'll stay out of the way."

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 27th 2014, 9:27 am

The Cap'n grabbed ahold of the mighty wooden wheel as the ship lunged forward as the wind pushed against the glorious black sails. It wouldn't take them long to get out of the bay and into a whole new world of endless possibilities.

It was then that the lovely new party introduced herself as Tirena. An odd name if he ever heard one, yet it was one that belonged to her all the same. He grasped her hand and kissed it with a smile.

"Cap'n Jack Sparrow, love. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl."

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 29th 2014, 3:47 pm

She smiled at how much of a gentleman this pirate acted, quite the surprise considering all her storybooks painted quite the different picture. His name was just as beautiful as his ship, Jack Sparrow. She knew she liked him, with a name so full of flying freedom. Captain Jack Sparrow of the Black Pearl, that just spelled adventure and a carefree life. "Where might we be heading captain? Is there anything I can do to help?" On their way to where ever, Tirena wanted to at least pull her own weight.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 30th 2014, 8:21 am

The captain smiled as she asked what their destination might be. It was nice having her company along...much better than the stinking deckhands he was use to.

"Ever heard of Tortuga?" he asked as he pulled out his compass from its resting place behind his belt. He flipped open the top, turning the wheel of the Pearl in whatever direction the compass' needle pointed.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 30th 2014, 1:43 pm

Tirena messed with her hair as she thought of the word. It was obviously a destination due to her question she asked prior, but what kind of place? Tortuga.. possibly an island, maybe in the shape of a turtle? For some reason the name struck her as a species of tortoise, perhaps the main inhabitant of the island? Tirena smiled over at him as he fiddled with his compass, did she possibly figure it out? "Is it an island in the shape of a turtle out in the middle of no where with a bunch of tortoises dwelling there happily and carefree of human disturbances?" Her eyes spoke of such naive innocence her answer actually sounded genuine despite its joke like wording. One would probably ask if she was serious and the way she looked so happy and proud of herself for her answer would put no doubts in their minds. She was dead serious.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 30th 2014, 5:19 pm

She was rather chipper with her answer...obviously she thought she was correct in her assumption of the tortoise island idea. He found himself smiling with pure amusement before his mouth opened to give birth to an answer.

"Yer a world away from the truth of Tortuga love...you see...Tortuga is a magical island that is completely impossible to navigate to unless ye know where it tis. It's a place of grand velocities and women, rum , an' drinks all around...as well as a place to restock fer a journey of sorts..." He said with a grim smile as the Black Pearl made her way into the open sea.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on February 2nd 2014, 11:57 am

She frowned as Jack explained what Tortuga really was but her frown didn't last long as she was happy about one thing she had got right. "At least I knew it was an island hehe. Do you know how to get there? I mean, since you know about it I bet you have been there many a time. Is there treasure there!" Her excitement was hardly contained as she flew to the front of the ship and sat down on the wood laying on it as she reached for the splashing waves below. One bump or wrong turn and she could fall into the water but that sure didn't seem to bother or cross her mind. She was too busy enjoying her time on the pirate ship with the captain. Everything was so wonderful, the waves crashing the birds kawing in the air, a pirate at the wheel, and her right in the middle of it.

"Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!" Tirena called out into the wind than fell off the pole she was on only to spiral around it and fly around the flag laughing as she landed back in the ship. Why not entertain with a song after all they were in the middle of the ocean and nothing else was going to happen right? "Yar har fiddle dee dee being a pirate is alright to be! Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate~ We got us a map, to lead us to a hidden box that's gold locked up with locks and buried deep away! We'll dig up the box, we know it's full of precious booty. Burst open the locks and then we'll say hooray!" As she sang she danced around and actually acted out digging and opening her imaginary chest of gold. This was all excited for her and she was going to have some fun, not caring what other thought of her.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on February 6th 2014, 9:18 am

"Aye I been there a time or two love...while there may be a serious lack of actual gold for which to be found in Tortuga, there be plenty more plunder of different sorts."

Jack looked down at his compass, turning the wheel as the needle changed directions.  It wouldn't take long to get to Tortuga, perhaps a two day journey at the most, depending on the wind and tide.  Whilst in Tortuga they could replenish their stocks and of course stop by the ole pub and wet their whistles before starting again.

He couldn't help but to smile as Tirena excitedly flew around the ship, gazing out at the vast expanse of water that lay before them.

"Tis a pirate's life fer me." he answered back as she proclaimed his status as a "pirate".

As she continued to sing her song, Jack couldn't help but to throw in his line now and again..."Yo ho , yo ho, a pirate's life fer meeeee!"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down