Log in

I forgot my password

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Sailing a Dream (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sailing a Dream (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sailing a Dream (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sailing a Dream (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sailing a Dream (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sailing a Dream (Open)

Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Lynette Elise on January 21st 2014, 11:36 pm

Determination can pay off in... some of the oddest ways.

The ship didn't look like anything out of the ordinary for the world and environment. It was a sailing vessel, much like any of the Pirate Ships that were so common in the harbor of Port Royal. And that was exactly what those who piloted the ship wanted it to look like.

They didn't want to attract any more attention than they had to. Not since some of their number... were so incredibly vulnerable.

The goldeneyed woman stood on the deck, looking at the docks as the ship settled into place and the gangplank was lowered, allowing them to disembark at their convenience. "Lemme let the others know that we've arrived."

She walked over to the Captain's Quarters, a roomy chamber that had been set aside as a personal space for those who chose to ride aboard this ship. Three young women were there, playing with a small Yorkie by rolling a ball around for her to chase. They were all having fun with the game.

One, a Fey woman with dark purple hair, looked up at her entrance. "Are we there?"

The woman nodded. "Yeah. Stay here. Kenshin and I are going on shore to find out what the current state of events are. Keep the doors locked."

"What about Annie?"

The woman looked at the little dog who ran over with her tongue lolled out and her tail wagging eagerly. She wanted to go anywhere her Momma went. The woman sighed and knelt to pet the dog. "Not right now, baby girl. Next time. Stay with them, okay?"

The little dog pouted, but remained in place as the woman left, closing the door behind her.

"Alright, let's see what things are like around here."

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

Post Count : 967

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on January 26th 2014, 2:17 pm

The place called Port Royal was an interesting one indeed: not only was the presence of pirates, the bandits of the sea, so common, but apparently the government had approved certain "laws", so to say, that allowed them to roam free in exchange of them interfering with the commercial routes of rival nations.

Law and crime working together... it is amazing that such a system can even work.

Basil Drakon commented on that as he walked around the harbor. The Observer had been taking his time into investigating everything there was to know about Port Royal, such as its history and the recent events that had marked it, and as always he was eager to know even more, especially about the people that passed through that place every day.

At some point, a certain vessel caught the Observer's attention. It didn't look out of the ordinary when compared to the other ships... but something else was bothering him.

That is, the nature of those inside. Being an Observer, Basil Drakon had a greater ability to "observe" people, both from the outside and the inside. One could call it his "mind's eyes". People from Port Royal all felt the same because of the world they were born in... but those inside that vessel "felt" different from the Observer. Travelers from another world, perhaps? If so, why were they using a normal ship and not a Gummi Ship?

It seems I've found yet another thing worth observing.

He'd wait for the travelers to walk out of their ship with a smile on his face. The mere fact that someone was seemingly waiting for them would obviously call their attention. That was the Observer's objective: to call their attention and to cause some sort of interation between him and them.
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Post Count : 232

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Kenshin on January 26th 2014, 2:23 pm

Kenshin nodded to Goldeneyes as they started towards the docks, silently indicating the man watching them.

She looked at the man briefly and then away. "I see him," she murmured.

"Anyone you remember?" He didn't know what to expect in these worlds, and it didn't help that what memories she had were almost a thousand years old and severely limited as well.

She shook her head slightly.

"Alright." He stepped forward then, putting himself in the lead and, not coincidentally, between her and this man in case he had to cover a retreat.

They approached the man watching them, wariness in their mannerisms. "Hello," Kenshin said, nodding briefly to him. "Are you waiting for someone?"

___________________
[Signature in Development]
Kenshin
Kenshin

Post Count : 65

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 2:27 pm

Aoife had been sleeping when she heard a deep voice, one that pierced through the veils of sleep, waking her up at seemingly midday. Dammit... she groaned as she rubbed her eyes, rolling out of the makeshift hammock she had set up by the wheel of her ship, pulling her Denim jacket on over her usual bikini top as she stood up, leaning against the railing on the port side of her ship, watching the group of two men and a woman with curiosity crossing her groggy mind.

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on January 26th 2014, 2:37 pm

I am but a mere gentleman waiting for travelers that seem to come from another world.

Basil Drakon smiled at the two as he eyed at their appearance: one was a young looking woman with golden eyes while the other was a slender yet muscular green haired man. The man looked like the woman's protector or bodyguard, as he had intentionally put himself between Basil Drakon and the woman.

It is a pleasure to meet you. The Observer would bow before the two, as he always did when he was about to introduce himself. My name is Basil Drakon, an Observer for the gods. He'd look up again, still smiling, as if that smile was his face's natural expression.

I couldn't help but notice that you are not from this place... and by place, I mean "world". However, it is quite strange to see travelers reach another world through a vessel other than a Gummi Ship. If it doesn't bother you, may I ask who you are and where are you from? Don't worry, it is simple curiosity, nothing else. You just feel... quite different from the common man, to say the least.

As an Observer, I'd really like to know.
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Post Count : 232

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Kenshin on January 26th 2014, 3:05 pm

Kenshin glanced over at Goldeneyes with a curious tilt to his eyebrows. Her response was the barest lift of her shoulders in a shrug that spoke louder than words could that she was as clueless as he was.

Well, she had warned him that there were some odd types in these worlds. But someone calling himself "the Observer for the Gods"? Really?

He looked back at this "Basil" and nodded. "You could say that. We're actually looking for information of some sort. We..." he paused, trying to decide how to explain their presence without possibly raising any flags that might get them targeted. "We thought that it would cause less of a stir to the inhabitants of this world if our ship didn't seem like anything they weren't used to seeing. She can sail more than just the seas, though."

It was odd for him to be the spokesman this time. He was so much more accustomed to Maracae, Goldeneyes doing the talking.

"I'm Kenshin Wasterider." He wasn't certain how to introduce Maracae, though, not when she was, potentially, known here. "We've been traveling for a while, so I can't really say if where we come from is a place that you'd know."

Goldeneyes kept her voice low. "Maracae Galanel, though people tend to just call me Goldeneyes. Would you happen to know the current state of the worlds? We're somewhat out of touch with current events."

___________________
[Signature in Development]
Kenshin
Kenshin

Post Count : 65

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 3:12 pm

As the Group of people Talked Aoife tapped her chin for a short time, considering whether or not she should go down there and introduce herself. On one hand, I'm not going anywhere for a while, but on the other, I don't really know how they'd react to me...Oh fuck it. she thought as she turned around and opened a corridor of light, walking through it and appearing on the dock that her ship was moored by. She got over to the group of people just as the blonde girl finished speaking, so she didn't catch what she asked the other man. She would simply stand there, a few feet behind Basil, and wait to be noticed or spoken to before saying anything. But as it was, she still was nervously running her thumb over the hilt of Emer...

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on January 26th 2014, 3:24 pm

Goldeneyes?

The name was familiar to him. Of course, it belonged to a person that he had never met before... but Basil Drakon, being the information obsessed person he was, knew about the woman named Goldeneyes and what she had done. It was easier to gather the stories if one just asked around in Neverland. People seemed to be extremely grateful to her.

What a coincidence it was for the Observer to meet that person in a world such as Port Royal.

I see... so you're Goldeneyes. How fascinating.

However, the Observer wouldn't say anything more than that regarding Goldeneyes and would simply keep his smile on as he moved to the next topic:

As for information, sure, I can tell you as much as you want, as long as I get information in return. He'd begin to explain without even waiting for their agreement. If you ask about the worlds, of course the name "Apocalypse" will come up. They've apparently successfully taken over the Land of Dragons and have instaurated a people's council there. That's apparently what they wish to do in every world they succeed in dominating. They also attacked Destiny Islands (I was there at the time), but one way or another they were successfully driven away, not without losses. Other than that, there hasn't been much movement recently, Basil Drakon would sigh, there's a tournament going on at the Mirage Arena, Halloween Town and Neverland are still repairing the damage done by Apocalypse and... oh, yes, there's apparently going to be an insurrection here in Port Royal soon. But those are just rumors.

Having finished his speech, Basil Drakon would turn his head around to the new woman: Is there anything you'd like to add, miss?
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Post Count : 232

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 3:33 pm

Not really, I've only left this entire world one other time, and that ended up taking me to Atlantica, so this is the first Im hearing of this group. Aoife said as she seemingly relaxed slightly. Truthfully I only came over here because I was curious. she admitted with a small smile and slight blush, being curious was unlike her, so it always embarrassed her whenever she was curious.

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Kenshin on January 26th 2014, 3:42 pm

When the tone of Basil's voice indicated that he knew about the common nickname, both Kenshin and Maracae stiffened into instant defense stances.

After a moment, they relaxed, but barely.  Goldeneyes glanced at Kenshin with the slightest smile of apology, he replied with a bare shrug that said louder than words could that there was no help for it.

She nodded slowly.  "I was afraid that the name had made the rounds.  I'm not interested in causing trouble, if at all possible."

His request for an exchange of information wasn't what either of them would consider to be unexpected.  Such was the commodity and such was the market.

The arrival of the dramatically endowed woman, though, caused both of them to raise curious eyebrows.  Kenshin glanced over at Maracae and very nearly laughed at the way her eyes took in the new arrival's most obvious features.

Ahh, his Goldeneyes, always appreciative of female beauty.  Not that he could blame her, the woman had a very nice set of talents and she, apparently, knew how to dress them for success.

Her answer to Basil's question caused Kenshin to nod in understanding. Maracae simply sighed. "They're dangerous and the longer you avoid their radar, the better it is for you."

___________________
[Signature in Development]
Kenshin
Kenshin

Post Count : 65

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 3:49 pm

When Aoife noticed the woman staring at her very attractive figure, she winked at the woman who was apparently called by the nickname goldeneyes. Like what you see madam? she asked via her telepathy before nodding at what she said. I appreciate the warning, Believe me, I don't go out looking for fights. she said as she shifted her weight from her right foot to her left.

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on January 26th 2014, 3:59 pm

Dangerous people indeed. Basil Drakon would turn to the other woman. And even if you're not looking for fights, they might involve you in one if you're not careful.

The Observer had met the person called Onyx and his followers, Apocalypse, before. Though their methods were cruel and their motivations nothing less than fanatic, they certainly weren't bad people at all... in fact, they apparently acted for the well-being of all humanity in their own way. However, the Observer didn't personally like what they tried to achieve. It sounded like an ideal world... too much of an ideal world.

Could you tell me your name, miss? Just for future reference. Basil Drakon would ask the pirate-like woman and would then shift his gaze to Goldeneyes and Kenshin. As for you, I'd like to ask for some information in return: especifically why has Miss Goldeneyes reappeared at such a time, and what do you intend to do now that you're in this place.
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Post Count : 232

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Kenshin on January 26th 2014, 4:27 pm

Goldeneyes chuckled softly at the telepathic comment. And she was truly talented, too. This was getting better and better. {Ooooh, yummy. I bet you'd sound amazing screaming my name, wouldn't you?}

Basil's question caused both Maracae and Kenshin to glance at each other for a moment, silently consulting on just how to phrase their answer.

Finally Maracae sighed. "Mr. Drakon, the fact of the matter is that I don't like being afraid. I don't look for fights and for a very long time I ran when fights came looking for me because I wasn't strong enough to end them without getting myself killed. I refuse to be afraid of Apocalypse any longer. As for what I intend..." She glanced at Kenshin and then shrugged.

Kenshin continued. "We don't really have much in the way of plans. We'd like to live and let live as much as possible."

___________________
[Signature in Development]
Kenshin
Kenshin

Post Count : 65

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 26th 2014, 4:36 pm

When goldeneyes shot back with a comment of her own Aoife smiled. Mmm..tempting. Come see me later and we'll see how I sound, my ship is the one with the red sails. she said with a smile and another wink as she heard Basil ask for her name. Aoife Cailin, captain of the Ember Celicia, at your service. she said almost casually, no longer nervously running her thumb over the hilt of Emer. And I have to say, you are very beautiful madam. she said, continuing to flirt with goldeneyes...

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on January 27th 2014, 7:28 pm

That's a commendable way of thinking! Basil Drakon would applaud once at her words. You wish to fight valiantly without fear against the horror of Apocalypse... However, one has to wonder, is fighting without fear really the right choice?

His smile would widen, almost to the point of becoming a grin. One can't survive without fear. Even though I act like this, I fear everyone and everything that can hurt me. I've survived more than any other Observer because I keep fear always present in my mind.

Still, people can deal with their own issues in different ways. He'd clap again. Miss Goldeneyes, if you don't want to attract uneeded attention, then I suppose you don't wish to return to Neverland for the time being. Let's see... The Observer acts as if he had to give it some thought. Why don't you go to the Country of the Musketeers for the time being? It's a peaceful place ruled by a wise King. Mister Kenshin looks like a man of arms, so he'd certainly be well received. Just search for The Cat, a friend of mine, and he'll gladly show you around.
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Post Count : 232

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Lynette Elise on January 29th 2014, 7:10 pm

Goldeneyes chuckled at Basil. "Oh, I am quite certain that I will still be afraid. I just refuse to let it control my actions. The instinct is called 'Fight or Flight' for a reason. For most of my life, I have fled. I won't anymore."

She and Kenshin glanced at each other at the suggestion. They'd spoken about France, more than once in fact.

Kenshin nodded to Basil. "Yes, that seems like the best option, I believe. We will look into that." He paused. "Your friend is called... the Cat?"

Goldeneyes smirked over at Aoife. {Mmm... such an interesting name for such an interesting young woman.}

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

Post Count : 967

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 29th 2014, 7:52 pm

When goldeneyes gave her a compliment Aoife smiled at her. mmmm, thank you. She said as a slight breeze blew her hair towards her ship. Well my curiosity is sated, but I do hope that I'll see you soon, It'd be a shame to not get to share my bed with such a beautiful woman. She said as she winked at Goldeneyes and started walking back to her ship, hoping that her bait would lure this magnificent woman into her bed...

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on January 29th 2014, 8:09 pm

Oh, forgive me. His real name is Mohon. He's a young man that works for the Country's military. Nice lad, quite fun to tease. It's just that everyone calls him Cat because of his appearance. Basil Drakon would show them a smirk. You'll see why soon enough.

The Observer went into deep thought for a minute. I'd like to join you, but unfortuantely, I have things to do. He'd give an intentional sigh. Some Lord of Darkness I need to Observe, a world I need to study, a heart that I must gather... you know, the usual stuff.

Just to be sure, do you have any other question for me, Mister and Miss?
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Post Count : 232

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Lynette Elise on January 29th 2014, 8:23 pm

Kenshin nodded to Basil, noticing that Goldeneyes' attention was... heavily distracted by the beauty who was teasing her back.

"I shall keep that in mind. Thank you for your time." He thought for a moment, trying to decide if there was anything else he needed to know right away... in the end he simply shrugged. "I can't think of anything."

Goldeneyes chuckled and then turned and kissed Kenshin on the cheek. "Don't wait up for me, beloved. I've got someone I've got to do..." Then she very purposefully walked after Aoife, her hips swaying with each step from anticipation.

This was going to be very enjoyable. For both of them.

Kenshin watched her walk off and sighed, shaking his head slightly, a chuckle in his breath. "I wonder if she's going to bring this one home with her..."

He looked at Basil. "I wish you the best of luck with your journeys. May the road be smooth for you."

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

Post Count : 967

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 29th 2014, 8:31 pm

As Aoife glanced back at the group out of the Corner of her eye she smiled, so this perfect specimen of beauty did take the bait, things were about to become very enjoyable...She then slowed down and eventually stopped before looking back and winking at Goldeneyes. I'm glad that you decided to come with me, I was worried for about a half a second there. she said, her Scottish accent becoming more pronounced and seductive as she spoke. But at any rate, today just got a lot better. she said, continuing to walk the minute Goldeneyes caught up to her.

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Lynette Elise on January 30th 2014, 1:40 am

Goldeneyes chuckled low as she approached. "You, worried? Somehow I doubt that. You, my dear, have everything you need to catch anyone you might set your eye on." She looked her over just to make her point.

"Mmmm... you are quite nicely put together. How many men did your father have to kill when you were growing up or was this a sudden blossoming, catching you both unawares? One day he's got a daughter who's more than half boy and the next he's got a daughter who's all girl and bursting out all over?"

She chuckled low. "Oh the things I want do with you... your daddy'd probably want to kill me for even thinking it. But you know how to keep away those that you don't want, don't you?"

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

Post Count : 967

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 30th 2014, 4:45 pm

When Goldeneyes asked her how many men her father had to kill when she was growing up Aoife chuckled. Oh it wasn't only men, there were many women as well, he had quite a handful with me. she said with a chuckle And yes, I do know how to keep...undesirables away. But you needn't worry about that, no you needn't worry about that at all. she said with a grin as she wrapped an arm around the other woman's waist.

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Basil Drakon on January 31st 2014, 9:05 pm

Then my business here is done. Basil Drakon would bow before the swordsman to mark their farewell. I wish you good luck in your travels as well.

The Observer would turn around, feeling that there was nothing else to talk about. He needed time to prepare for his future projects, after all. He needed to find suitable allies to help him reach the heart of The End of The World, and some investigation regarding the Sea of Skies was also necessary.

But then he remembered something. With a grin on his face, he turned his head to Kenshin again.

Oh! I almost forgot. Mr. Onyx once offered me his dusks to aid me in my task of Observing people. I didn't accept, but for the way he talked, I think he's also using them to spy on other worlds. It is safe to assume that any Nobody could be working for him.

Yes, a Nobody, just like the ones hiding in that alley, he'd point to his back at the space between two buildings, or resting behind the ship over there, he'd point to some far away ships, or those who mix with the crowd in the city...

So a little advice from a humble Observer: be on the move as much as you can, as Mr. Onyx appears to dislike the Firebird a lot.

And he'd disappear, teleporting to a far away place, leaving no trace behind.

[Topic Left]
Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon

Post Count : 232

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Lynette Elise on January 31st 2014, 10:04 pm

Goldeneyes grinned low as the buxom beauty caught her about the waist. Oh, this was going to be very delightful indeed...

She caught the woman with both her arms and kissed her deeply. She loved the spirit in the woman, the fire-bright lust for life and adventure. A little honest lust didn't hurt, either.

"Oh the things I'm going to do with you, bright one. The things I'm going to do with you..." She chuckled low. "I'm exactly the sort your father didn't want you to meet... but I'm exactly the sort you're going to enjoy being with."

She kissed her again, then leaned close, her lips so near to Aoife's ear. "I'm going to make you scream and you're going to enjoy every mind-shattering moment of it..."

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

Post Count : 967

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Aoife Cailin on January 31st 2014, 10:25 pm

As goldeneyes kissed her deeply Aoife smiled through the kiss, sliding her tongue into the other woman's mouth, earning the two of them a few catwalks from the nearby pirates and sailors, but they were generally ignored.

This day just kept getting better and better for her, because a few moments after the blonde beauty broke away from her, she stole another passionate kiss. And when she was told that she would be made to scream, and that she would enjoy every moment of it, Aoife gave her a lust filled grin as her eyes slid across the other woman's body, undressing her with her eyes before throwing her arms around her neck and pulling her into a final, passionate kiss as they were wrapped within a portal and were taken to her quarters.

Oh I have no doubt about that madam, this will be very enjoyable fer the both of us... she said as she pulled the other woman down onto the bed with her...

(Fade to black)

{TOPIC END}

___________________
Sailing a Dream (Open) 3wKZW9P

Theme: Shepard of Fire
Aoife Cailin
Aoife Cailin

Post Count : 214

Back to top Go down

Sailing a Dream (Open) Empty Re: Sailing a Dream (Open)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum