I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack)

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 9:23 am

Jack merely nodded to Esmerelda as his hands found their way to the wheel. He continued in the direction of the island, holding the course tried and true. With a grin upon his lips he couldn't help but to sing a slight tune..."Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me..."

Perhaps Esmerelda would not take half the day preparing for the battle ahead as many other women would have. All Jack would need was his two feet and his trusted cutlass. Whatever laid before them, he was just glad to be on an adventure.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack)

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 9:52 am

In a few minutes Amaya would walk out of her quarters again, smiling at the tune jack was singing as the ship brushed up against the sand, causing her to walk past jack with a wink. A pirates life for us, Captain. she said as she opened a corridor of darkness, walking through it and ending up on the beach, her crew walking through it, each of them carrying a cutlass and a pistol, some of them had two cutlass's in place of the pistol however. Now she was just waiting for Jack...

Theme: Lose My Life

Battle Theme: Battle of BRS
Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 10:37 am

Jack could not help but to smile as she winked at him and said a witty response to his song. Normally he would shy away from portals of darkness, yet this time he feared not as he walked through it without a second thought.

"Aye love...a pirates life fer us indeed." he would say as he came out of the portal on the beach; his left hand resting upon the hilt of his cutlass.

"So...Captain Esmerelda...what be our first step?"

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 11:11 am

Our first step be to search for any signs of life, don't want the locals to get the drop on us, now do we? she asked as she looked out into the island, seeing nothing but dense jungle. Alright, We go into three search parties, try and keep the men to women ratio equal, and watch each others backs while your searching. Jack, your with me, we're going into the jungle. she said as she summoned The Forgotten Saber, a weapon that was a hybrid of scimitar, longsword, and katana, something that would definitely help cut through the brush. Alright men, we meet back here at noon, if you're not back by then, I'll assume that the worst has happened. she said as she walked off into the jungle, hacking away at the brush with her sword, glad she had the foresight to make it how she had.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 11:23 am

"The ju...jungle?" he said hesitantly as he walked behind Esmerelda. While had a nice view of...well you know...he would have to make sure he paid attention to his surroundings as well. There was liable to be snakes and all sorts of nasty creatures just waiting for someone to offer themselves as a free meal.

Jack removed his sword from its sheath and used it to move dangling branches from his path.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 12:47 pm

When Jack followed her Amaya was no longer smiling, she was watching her surroundings, seeing something dashing just outside of her field of vision, everytime she looked that way it was gone though. Somethings following us. she said as she drew Excalibur from its sheathe, stopping in a clearing as she waited for something to come out at them.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 1:59 pm

As soon as he heard her speak of something following them, Jack jumped directly behind Esmerelda, peeking from over her shoulder with widened eyes. "What?"

Of course his mind jumped to the worst possible scenario...could it be a panther?...a jaguar?...or ravaging natives??? Either way, his sword was prepared to fight and his feet were prepared to run.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 2:05 pm

When Jack jumped behind her Amaya fought back the urge to shake her head, but she didn't have to, because soon after one of jacks assumptions, a panther , jumped out into the clearing. Though this wasn't a normal panther, it was a heartless, as could be seen by the emblem on its chest! Alright then, this should be easy. she said as she slashed at the creature, sending a horizontal arc of ice at it!

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 3:30 pm

"Aggghhhhhhhhhhh." His scream was shrill and high pitched. Jack had only heard legend of such "beasties"; never before had he seen on in person. Before he knew it he had bent down, picked up a rock and proceeded to throw it at the heartless panther. The rock smashed against the panther's face doing nothing more than pissing the creature off further.

"An' how might you suggest we kill this beastie before it decides to eat the both of us?" he asked Esmerelda as he held tight onto his sword.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 3:49 pm

We have weapons, do we not? Weaponry and magic, thats how you kill these things. she said as the Arc of ice connected with the stunned Panther, killing it almost instantly. That was a heartless, guessing your age based on how you've been acting, you should have known about them already. she said with a smirk, deciding not to comment on his girlish shriek, but chuckling about it anyway.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 4:58 pm

The panther went down with ease to Jack's surprise. "Ahemm..." Jack said, clearing his throat. He then stood up straight, acting as though nothing ever happened before turning back around to follow the same path they had previously been on.

"Twas only until recently that I first laid eyes upon such vile creatures as these...Heartless you speak of...Port Royal was one of tha last worlds to see their onslaught."

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 5:05 pm

When she was told that he only saw one of these recently Amaya nodded, it made a lot of sense to her. Fair enough, but when we get back to port royal you owe me a bottle o rum. she said with a grin as she motioned for him to walk by her side. So far we seem to be lucky, I've seen no signs of life here whatsoever, but plenty of hints that this may be what we're looking for. she said with a serious expression as they stumbled upon the ruins of a city!

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 23rd 2014, 5:32 pm

"Bottle o' rum says you?" he said with a grin. It was then that he accepted her motion and began to walk by her side.

As they trekked further along the pathway an opening appeared. There ahead of them lay the ruins of a once grand city. Most of the buildings were nothing more than piles of rubble, yet there were still some that held true to their original design.

"Perhaps we have arrived."

Jack then pulled out his compass from its place behind his belt. He flipped the top open and gazed down upon the spinning needle. It seemed to be confused, changing course each second.

"Lot o' good this is doing..." he murmured before shutting the compass and placing it once again behind his belt.

"How do we know for sure this is El Dorado?..." he questioned as his feet carried him further into the once bustling town. He made sure to look in every direction to be fully aware of any oncoming dangers or clues.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 6:03 pm

We don't, but we still need to at least look and see if this is what we're looking for. She said as she adjusted her Captains hat, smiling at Jack as she took a step forward, The Princess of Frost appearing and flying ahead, disabling some of the obvious traps...

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 24th 2014, 8:50 am

As Esmerelda sent out her Princess of Frost it caused a booby trap to go off directly in front of Sparrow. As it soared by, a next that was upon the ground was yanked up into a tree. If he would have been any closer it would have embraced him inside of the net, holding him captive.

"That was a close one..."

He took a few more steps forward as he looked around some more. "Looks as though no one has been here for at least a century." He commented as he peeked inside of a still standing hut. Inside he could see a bit of pottery placed alongside the back wall and a bed that was still erect.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 24th 2014, 9:35 am

Yeah, it does, but this looks almost brand new.. Amaya said as she entered the Hut, crossing the room to the bed, bending over and grabbing the hilt of a cutlass, one that was coated in solid gold! It was sheathed in an ornate scabbard, the belt still perfectly fine. This made Amaya smile as she drew the blade, a fine, steel blade, also coated in solid gold! But it was time for the true test. She ran her thumb down the sharp edge of the blade, wincing as the blade sliced through the skin on her thumb easily. This is brand new, I'm going to keep this. she said as she slid the cutlass back into its scabbard, belting it onto her waist as she exited the hut, causing three beasts of earth to rise up before her!

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 24th 2014, 11:29 am

His eyes widened further as Esmerelda pulled out the cutlass of gold. From the looks of the inside of the hut there would be nothing of value, yet it was in the depths of the shadows that the blade was hid...alongside the blade there was a small chest...perhaps it would hold many valuables as well.

"Quite a fine blade." he commented as he proceeded to look through some papers that were lying on the table. "These appear to be coordinates...a map of sorts."

It was then that the beasts would arise in front of Esmerelda. Cap'n Jack's ears twitched as he heard their darkness erupting their tranquility. "Not again..." he murmured as he pulled his sword from its sheath and turned around to face the fiends.

Jack rushed forward, exiting the hut and slashing at one of the beast's head. His sword stuck in its skull as the fiend proceeded to let out a horrifying roar of pain. Jack jerked his sword out of the beast's flesh and stabbed it in the chest. Perhaps this would be enough to end its pitiful life.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 28th 2014, 11:48 am

When Jack attacked the first one it toppled backwards, but then an aura of darkness started to emanate from the other two, causing Amaya to roll in between its legs, slashing at it with Excalibur and Clarent as she did so, then she jumped up as high as she could and slashed at the second beast's head with Clarent, sending a arc of ice at the other beast using excalibur!

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 30th 2014, 8:25 am

As Esmerelda temporarily drew the attention of the beasts onto herself, Jack found this an opportune moment to draw his pistol. Of course it was only capable of holding a single shot so he would have to make this one count.

The pirate rushed forward, aiming a stab at one of the beast's chest whilst aiming his pistol at the other one's head. He squeezed the trigger, making it be a surprise whenever the gun would finally go off. Sure enough a moment later a bullet was sent flying towards the remaining beast, impaling its skull and leaving it lifeless as its body fell to the ground.

As the smoke cleared Jack removed his sword from one of the fiend's chest cavity. He whipped his sword off on a nearby rock before placing it back in its sheath. He would then proceed to reload his pistol.

"I learned me lesson long ago...reload as soon as possible...and always carry additional shots love..."

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on February 18th 2014, 10:27 am

OOC: I know it be an old topic, yet would you care to revive it madam?

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on February 19th 2014, 6:19 pm

Sure, and Im sorry I forgot about this topic, I've been distracted by the war and other things >_<

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on February 20th 2014, 10:02 am

It's quite alright madam. Do take your time and let me know when you are ready.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2