I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) Empty Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack)

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 10:54 am

Port Royal, a world in which law and crime stand hand in hand. It was something that Intrigued Amaya, she hadn't ever heard of a government that allowed crime to happen. But it wasn't why she was here, she was here because she had heard that there were plenty of ships here that could be sailed, and out of sheer curiosity she had bought one and was now looking around for some other people to go  sailing with. Alright, all thats left is a navigator and a First Mate. she said as she checked off another person off of her list.

Last edited by Amaya Chinatsu on January 23rd 2014, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) Empty Re: Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack)

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 11:15 am

Twas yet another glorious day in the Port. Cap'n Jack found himself placed upon the upper deck of his ship that currently sat stationed in the port awaiting another adventure. He wore his normal array of clothing and eccentric jewelry, just to add a bit of flare.

The port seemed rather busy today. There were people bustling about the market that was just before him constantly. As his eyes gazed about the horizon to see all what he could see he saw her...a female standing upon the deck of a ship adjacent to the Black Pearl. No doubt she was the captain of the fine vessel. "Quite odd...bad luck fer a female to be cap'n of a ship..." he said to himself as he opened up a fresh bottle of rum before taking a mighty swig.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack) Empty Re: Adventure on The High Seas (Private, Captain Jack)

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 11:26 am

When she heard someone say that it was bad luck for a woman to be the captain of a Ship Amaya looked up from her list, no emotion showing on her face, she was quite annoyed however, she knew that women had it harder than others, but she didn't think anyone had the gall to straight up tell her as much. That's odd, I've never seen a superstitious sexist before. she shot back as she grabbed her hat from the Railing beside her. The Name's Esmerelda, I'm just getting started, and so far it's been pretty easy getting people, I just need a first mate and a navigator before I can set sail. she said as she leaned against the rail that was facing the Black Pearl.

Theme: Lose My Life

Battle Theme: Battle of BRS
Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 11:35 am

A smirk formed upon his piratical lips as she shot a comeback his way.  She was feisty...he always admired that trait in a lady.  "Superstitious? I'm nothing of the sort...perhaps just a tiny bit sticious though..." he said with a laugh as he took another swig o' rum.

"Esmerelda eh?  Quite a nice name there, love.  So what's a beautiful woman such as yerself doin' commanding a ship?" he asked with a smile.

Cap'n Jack's profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t9116-cap-n-jack-sparrow-profile#87036
Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 11:48 am

When he threw her own comeback at her Amaya laughed, she knew that she could go all day and not get anywhere with this one. Honestly It's been a silly dream of mine, so I decided to fulfill it today. she said with a very rare, very small smile.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 12:03 pm

"Tis a good thing to do love...fulfilling one's dreams." Jack raised his bottle o' rum as if he were toasting to her success before taking yet another swig.

"So where is it that you will find yerself sailing to today love?"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 12:10 pm

When she was asked what she would find herself sailing to Today Amaya frowned. Well you see, that's part of the reason that I need a navigator, I don't live here, so I need someone that knows their way around this world. she admitted as the man she had told to get the crew ready walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. The crew's ready Captain, we're just waiting for your order to set sail. he told her as she looked at Captain Jack. You look like your pretty familiar with this place, what do you say? Care to help a woman fulfill her dream? she asked with a smile, trying to manipulate him into helping her out with her looks and a false happy attitude.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 12:16 pm

The plank of his ship stretched out far enough that he was able to walk from the Black Pearl to Esmerelda's ship without having to find another route aboard. He smiled as he approached her, stroking his beard as she spoke. "Help you fulfill yer dreams?...Love, I will fulfill yer wildest fantasies." He winked as he spoke, offering her up his bottle o' rum.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 12:25 pm

When he made a joke Amaya couldn't help but offer up a real laugh as she took his bottle of Rum, taking a large swig of it before Turning to her Crew with a grin on her face. Alright, HOIST ANCHOR! WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE! she yelled as she took her place at the wheel of the ship, smiling at Jack as the crew raised the Anchor up onto the deck and they began to set sail.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 12:33 pm

"You heard 'er ya muthaless dogs HOIST ANCHOR!" he repeated with a shout.

The ship was glorious, as far as he could see thus far. It was very well kept and maintained...perhaps this would be quite an adventure after all. He could get use to serving under a good looking woman captain.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 12:45 pm

When The Captain Repeated what she said Amaya chuckled. So where should we head first Navigator? she asked Jack as she kept an eye out for any other ships, she knew enough of Piracy to know that if some other crew saw a new ship they wouldn't waste any time trying to sink it...

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 1:05 pm

As she asked him where they should go, Jack pulled out his trusted compass. It turned around and around for a few seconds before deciding on a heading that would lead them to the east.

"Tis a fine day to sail East madam Esmerelda. What say you to that?"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 1:19 pm

Sounds good to me! she replied with an almost evil grin as she turned the ship to the east, eyes widening as another ship pulled up on their port side, grappling hooks firing off from their ship onto her own, causing Amaya to kick the lever to drop anchor, bringing her ship to a halt as Shen Jian and Guan Yuan appeared in her hands. COME ON THEN, BRING IT ON! She yelled as she vaulted over the railing and rolled forward, popping to her feet and slashing two of the raiders stomachs open!

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 1:50 pm

Jack fell over the railing of the top deck and fell back first as Esmerelda kicked the anchor causing the ship to come to a halt. "What the 'ell!" he grunted. The pirate jumped to his feet, pulling his sword just in time to slash at an oncoming raider. His cutlass met the raider's chest, cutting through his flesh with ease.

Jack then rushed forward, jumping onto the railing of Esmerelda's ship. He then jumped up, grabbing onto a hanging rope on the attacker's ship. Jack kicked another raider in the head as he made his way to the surface of the deck. "Who's next?"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 2:01 pm

When Jack Went onto the other Ship Amaya smiled and sliced another Raider in half with Excalibur, using Clarent to block as a raider sent his cutlass down at her, making her smile as a second raider attempted the same thing, but meeting the same result. Your messing with a warrior mates, that's not good, savvy? she asked as she kicked one of them in the gut, sending him flying backwards, bashing his head against the mast as she brought Excalibur down onto the other raiders shoulder, pushing down and cleaving into his heart before yanking her sword out of his chest and kicking him over the railing!

(Sorry If I didn't use any of the terms correctly, Still learning how to talk like A pirate v.v)

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 2:30 pm

(Ya sound like a natural to me)

It wasn't long before Jack realized all of the raiders were making their way back to Esmerelda's ship. He cut down a mere two more before he was the only one left upon the enemy's ship. Jack rushed up to the top deck, pulling apart the various pieces that held the wheel into place. This way, there would be no way possible for the raiders to steer the ship, thus making them stuck in the middle of the sea.

As soon as the pirate finished disassembling the wheel he went back down to the lower deck. He took hold of one of the cannons and turned it around. He aimed it directly at the mast and fired it off. The heavy canon ball melted through the wood of the mast with ease, causing an explosion of splinters to be sent out in every direction.

The naughty pirate then, with a sly smirk present upon his lips, would transfer back to the maiden ship of Esmerelda's. He began slicing away at a raider as his feet led him closer to the captain. "Miss me love?" he said with a smile as he cut down another raider.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 2:40 pm

As Jack cut down his Raider he would find that all of the rest of them had either been killed or had simply ran upon seeing that this maiden ship had been filled with warriors. Well, that was fun. She said as she sheathed her Two swords, the crew pulling the Anchor up as she went back to the wheel, keeping them headed to the east before smiling and kicking a hidden panel, opening several trapdoors and firing a chain at the mast, and when it wrapped around it they would see her black flag, an eagle skull rather than a human one adorning it. So Captain, I shared with you my name..well my Nickname, but what is your name?I don't want to have to call you Navigator for this entire adventure. she said with a grin as the panels were pulled back up as the cannon was pulled back into place.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 2:49 pm

The battle had no sooner began than it met its untimely end. Jack was rather surprised at the sheer depth of the warrior's talent. It had been a while since he had been around such grand warriors.

"Call me what you will love..." he would say before slowly walking up the stairs leading to the upper deck.

"Name's Jack..."

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 2:59 pm

Alright Jack, well my actual Name is Amaya, but nobody has called me that in so long that I've taken to calling myself by the nickname people gave me, Esmerelda. she explained as he walked up to the top deck. But yeah, there's the reason for telling you a name that wasn't really mine. she said as they passed a very small island, hell she could see to the other side of it from the wheel! So just where are we headed Jack? she asked her navigator with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 3:11 pm

"Amaya?...Very well...The full extent of my name is Cap'n Jack Sparrow...forget everything you've heard of me prior to our meeting today."

He felt at ease with this woman.  She seemed to be real...that was a rare trait to find in someone now a days.  Most people, like ole Jack himself, only looked after their own interest.

"Ever heard of Eldorado?"

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 3:24 pm

I've heard a bit of it, but mind telling me what I don't know? she asked as they passed by a recently Wrecked ship, heading towards Eldorado with every passing second.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 4:21 pm

"Eldorado...the lost city of gold..." he began to say as he grabbed ahold of the wheel, turning it slightly to the left to further direct their path.

"Legend has it that Chief El Dorado, a Muisca tribal chief, covered 'imself in gold dust and proceeded to dive into the Guatavita Lake as some sort of initiation rite. Unfortunately for the ole sap, he went loony, mumbling on utter nonsense until his untimely disappearance."

Jack then took another sip from his half empty bottle of rum. The vile liquid slid down his throat, erupting every taste bud on his tongue.

"El Dorado was said to have an endless amount of gold...yet the location of the isle in which he kept the horde has been lost. Many a good men have lost their lives in search of such gold..."

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 4:42 pm

While Jack shared the knowledge he had on the Subject , Amaya saw a very large island coming up ahead of them! Well if we're gonna search for the gold, then we might as well start here. she said as the man in the crows nest shouted "LAND HO!" Causing the men and women of her crew to cheer. The way the winds are going we'll be there in about Ten minutes. she said as she took the bottle of Rum from Jack and took a drink of it, the alcohol marking its path with a warm burn as she handed the bottle back to Jack.

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sparrow on January 21st 2014, 8:40 pm

An island was nearing on the horizon as he told his tale. He gazed down at his compass once more as Esmerelda temporarily confiscated his bottle of rum. True enough, the compass was still pointing east towards the island.

"I s'pose we shall find out soon enough, love. " he said as he placed his compass back behind his belt and turned the wheel slightly to the right.

Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Chinatsu on January 21st 2014, 8:52 pm

When he said that they'd find out soon enough Amaya smiled and nodded, adjusting her captains hat As She looked at jack. Can you take the wheel for a second? Im going to go get prepped for battle, just in case we run into trouble. she said before going into her quarters, pulling out The Forgotten, her lighter armor from the Wardrobe and began to put it on, she would be back out fairly soon, but it was still enough time for her to need Jack to take the wheel..

Amaya Chinatsu
Amaya Chinatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next