» Marionette
The Creepy and the Scary (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Creepy and the Scary (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Creepy and the Scary (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Creepy and the Scary (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Creepy and the Scary (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Creepy and the Scary (Open)

Go down

The Creepy and the Scary (Open) Empty The Creepy and the Scary (Open)

Post by Akari on January 18th 2014, 6:37 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Blooming Rose

Halloween Town. A world aria hadn't visited since she helped her brother set up their halloween party so long ago. She knew that normally she'd have to become a fallen angel here, but she didn't want to look like that, and for some reason she looked absolutely normal now. It was something that admittedly confused her, but nonetheless she enjoyed it. Wow, these people need help.... she mused as she looked around at the destruction, it reminded her so much of what happened to her own home...

The Creepy and the Scary (Open) 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

The Creepy and the Scary (Open) Empty Re: The Creepy and the Scary (Open)

Post by Nick 'Hope' Fate on January 18th 2014, 10:38 pm

As fate entered this world, he seemed to be stuck in his demonic form, he would be walking around. He would spot a girl, who seems to be looking at the damage here."hello miss, are you troubled that this place is almost completely rubble?" he says as he walks up to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on January 19th 2014, 12:36 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Blooming Rose

When someone asked her if she was troubled about the state of this world aria nodded, her hair flickering to purple for an instant before turning back to its black ended silver. It reminds me too much of what happened to my own home. she said, not looking at him at all, not because she was afraid of what she would see, but because she didn't want anyone to see her crying....

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie on January 19th 2014, 12:51 pm

The twins where enjoying the mayhem that was the destroyed city of Halloween Town. There were so many places to hide and scare people! After successfully scaring a couple, they snickered and began looking for their next victims. There was a lady and a man with a devil costume. Oh fun! Creeping around a corner, they crouched side-by-side out of sight. But something was wrong. The lady looked sad...

Lady, why are you making that face? Fayt asked, moving to stand in front of Aria. He wore a simple bkue dog costume.

It's not fun to scare you if you're sad... Destinie stood beside him, looking up at her with an annoyed expression. She wore a cute kitty costume.
Destinie
Destinie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on January 19th 2014, 1:00 pm

When asked why she looked sad by a pair of twin children aria gave them a sad smile. Im sad because it seems even a place like this isn't safe from the maniac that is Onyx. she said as she looked up, wiping her tears away and finally allowing the magic of this world to take hold, growing slightly taller as her shoes turned into high heels, her clothes turned into a purple low cut dress, and her eyes and hair turned purple. But I shouldn't be worried about it, the people will rebuild, things will go back to normal eventually. she said as she smiled at the two children, her single purple wing unfurling as she did so.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Empty Husk I on January 19th 2014, 3:13 pm

"Well it would." A sudden burst of volume sounded from seemingly no where. "If there was more building and less moping around." It was a voice. Seemingly male tone. A little higher in pitch than normal. Still very much unmistakable. Oh if they only knew. From the midst of darkness among a pile of nearby rubble. Slithered a creature. Humanoid in design. Yet something more. Clear indications of reptilian gene. Sure enough, a male. Or so it appeared to the naked eye. Attired in nothing more than a pair of black cargo pants. Which threatened to fall from the creature's thin frame at any moment. Though somehow continued to maintain level upon his hip's. Absolutely no shirt nor shoes to be found.

"I mean sure. Their world got destroyed. Cry about it I guess. But don't make it a habit when there's work to be done. If they are so depressed about their home being gone. Then do something about it. Otherwise there's no point." While opinion continued to pour out. Tech approached the small group. Slitted blue eyes scanning over each and every one of them. Not all that impressed by the selection. A pair of creepy twins. One male, one female. No doubt common to this land. A man with a big hat and overcoat. Gave off the vibe that he could become rather annoying in a split fraction of a second. And then there was the other female. Caught in sorrow for the world.

Though that wasn't the attention grabber. The flowing dual colored hair. Sharp, steely gray hue of eyes. A voluptuous figure that had it's curves in all the right places. Not the best ever seen. But definitely a hell of a gaze to indulge in. Silently he let his mind linger towards more scandalous notions. The start of a smirk cracking the flatline of his muzzle.
Empty Husk I

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 'Hope' Fate on January 19th 2014, 4:50 pm

Fate who's was looking into the sky, he would hear a girl and a boy speak."hello, little ones. This place is no place for you to be right know." fate says"i am sorry about your home." fate says to aria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt on January 19th 2014, 8:03 pm

Who's Onyx? Fayt tipped his head to the left, blinking up at Aria. Was he really so messy?

What ames you think we can't take care of ourselves? Destinie tipped her head to the right, blinking up at Fate. Did he really think them so incompetent?

Then the voice of another arrived, and they turned to greet it, standing shoulder to shoulder. The very sight of the scaled body made their eyes light up. Running over, they hopped in intervals and began the barrage.

Why are you green? Why do you have scales? Are you a lizard? What were you talking about? Why aren't you wearing a shirt? Are you a boy?

The questions continued for a little longer, until finally, they ran out of things to ask. Ceasing their hopping, they looked to Techtile with expectant eyes.
Fayt
Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Empty Husk I on January 25th 2014, 11:19 pm

Unadulterated thought continued to linger in mind. In the blink of an eye the two grim attired children swarmed together. Eyes all a glow. New found excitement sparked within their small beings. Now obviously, being far from a normal occurrence. Such a reaction was normal. If not expected. No matter the world or people there within. Mind you, this world alone. Seemed like an oddity all it's own. Housing a variety of misshapen monsters of unique breeds. So what was so gawk worthy? Then again, childlike tendencies. Self explanatory. Though didn't excuse how annoying it could become if persisted.

"Woah woah woah." A raise of hands that bared dark claws at the edge of each finger. As the children's barrage of question began. "Easy there." In honesty, Tech didn't care much for children. Nor their frivolous nature. Despite putting on such display at times by self. Without fully realizing so. "One damn question at a time." Such a response came out rough. With an edge of distaste laced about it.
Empty Husk I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down