roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akari
The Forgotten City. The city that was originally a self-governing parallel to the imperial city on the other side of the mountains. It was here that a silver portal opened, causing an unearthly silver glow in the night of this now truly abandoned town, they hadn't been affected by the same things that destroyed nearly everything on the other side of the mountain, but the swarm did kill every person that didn't know how to go to the other worlds, meaning that Esmerelda was still out there somewhere, as the Forgotten Empress was one of the only ones that knew how to open the corridors. Soon after it opened someone would leave it, but for now it was simply open, seemingly inviting anyone watching to come and investigate....

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
The silver portal opened and out flew the marble skinned fairy, her shape not changing too much from her mermaid form. Her tail had made way for her legs but her leaf like wings still held the coloring. Her hair was no longer up in the crown like ponytail but cascading down her back like a tranquil waterfall, though at the top of her head she bore a crystal rose to the left of her head, a hairpin for decoration. Covering her body she wore a soft purple kimono decorated in light pink and white butterflies. Going up her exposed legs she wore offwhite stockings and upon her feet were sandals of a pinkish tint. Her sleeves broke away from her arms and could easily look like wings should she flap her arms like young children did when they imagined themselves in the clouds. Keeping the kimono fastened shut and close to her body, Tirena had it tied with garden like sash, so many flowers to compliment the butterflies flying along her arms. And, as always, around her neck Tirena wore a silver key on a small chain.

It had been quite a long time since the fairy found herself on these lands, it looked much different than she remembered. The town she recalled was full of life and happy people.. now all she saw was rubble and destructive chaos. Onyx had done this? How was this anywhere near his dream? Sure the people were running themselves but at a destructive cause? It just didn't feel right to her. She sighed and shook her head, wishing all of this was not reality but she knew in her heart it was. She glanced over to Aria and smiled softly. "Well Alexis, at least your home still has that beauty that no one can ever take away." She tried to be positive about where she was as dwelling on the negative would only bring one down.

Their mission was to get here and find Mika, or learn of where she might have gone off to. Tirena just couldn't believe the girl to be dead, such a fate would not cross her mind. If she could remember right, the palace was not too far from them and just a short walk to the east would lead them to the bustling main city. Would it still be busy and lively now? Tirena could only pray it would be, as she glanced around her at the remnants of the town she noticed an item that nearly broke her heart even more. Walking over to a crumbling well Tirena bent down to pick up a little doll, one that a little child surely must be missing. As much as she was hurting Tirena knew Aria must of been feeling it ten times more. She would look over to Aria and offer her a comforting smile, one that would tell her not to give up hope and that things would be more than ok.

- Click sig for profile -

Back to top Go down

Akari
Alex Silverblade

The Withering Rose

Alexis was following close behind Tirena, the portal closing as she walked out of it, wearing her usual shirt and dress, the shirt was actually similar to Tirenas in the aspect that the sleeves were very loose fitting, making them look almost like kimono sleeves. Hugin was perched on her shoulder to make the disguise look even more realistic. Yeah, you do have a point there Tirena. she admitted as she looked around at the destruction that was still present despite her efforts combined with those of the team of citizens. We should head out over the mountain, if Mikas anywhere around here she'll be inside the imperial city...or at least what's left of it. she said as she looked at Tirena. And I can't fly so we can either portal there or walk, your choice. she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
A gummi ship would be seen off in the distance descending upon the nearest place to park, that happening to be the Forgotten City near Alexis and Tirena. Out would step Mika, who hadn't been to this area of China yet and remained unaware to Onyx's attack on the world, who would walk forwards with her usual smile on her face towards the direction of the Imperial City. She had been out traveling when Onyx had attacked the world and had only recently returned; being more than eager to meet up with her girlfriend. A happy tune would be hummed by the girl as she now walked towards Alexis's direction and towards the Imperial City.

Have you ever been in love Guest? I have... It's a wonderful feeling.

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Mika literally landed right in front of her Tears came to the girls eyes as she ripped the feather out of her hair and sprinted over to mika, pulling her into a hug and crying. Thank the gods! I thought you were dead! she said as she held her girlfriend tightly and cried. Oh god Mi, it's awful, all but four people are dead, onyx came and killed everyone, I barely escaped with my life, I was so worried about you! she said hysterically before firmly pressing her lips against Mikas, needing the comfort of a loved one right now...

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Tirena nodded to Arias remark about her not being able to fly and the imperial palace being one of the first places they ought to check for Mika. Before Tirena could really give her two cents on things a gummi ship flew low overhead and landed not to far from them in the distance. A beautiful girl came out of the ship and judging by Arias reaction to seeing the girl who walked towards them Tirena could do nothing but smile warmly. This girl had to of been Mika, the very lover they were here to find. The feather was ripped out of her hair and the two lovers would embrace each other in a very needed and loving stature causing Tirena to feel very happy inside and did her best not to stare.

Instead she would fly a little higher and become a sort of look out, remembering that these people had no qualms in killing Aria. I am glad that we didn't have to look far for your love Aria, Mika it's a pleasure to meet you." Tirena softly said from the sky glad to see no one coming out this far. Their trip was a safe and fast one it seemed but was far from over. She flew down to stand a few feet behind Aria and kept with her smile. "Where will you both go and stay? I know this home is dangerous for you now.. do you have some place to call your new home until things can settle down here?"

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Tirena asked her where they would live from now on Aria pulled away from Mika and glanced at Tirena.I was thinking that we could go live in deep jungle, we'd be harder to find. But honestly It's up to her, I just want her to be comfortable. she said as she laid her head on Mika's shoulder, she wouldn't be letting go of the girl anytime soon, not now that she knew she was still alive....

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
Suddenly a girl whose face she didn't recognize would rush at her before the removal of the feather took its effect and revealed it to be Aria. Mika would be confused as to why Aria was using a disguise but would quickly dismiss the thought when her girlfriend hugged her and began crying, the smile fading from her face at the sight of her sadness. Wrapping her arms tightly around Aria's waist and embracing her in order to comfort her, she would wipe away of the few of the tears and would listen as she explained what happened. This would result in even more confusion coming to the girl however; striking her like a dagger stabbing into the skin. Panic almost began to surge through her for a moment at Aria's words but when the two girls touched lips it would quickly fade as the two comforted each other. None the less however, the confused expression remained.

"It's nice to meet you too Tirena." Mika would say to her with a nod of her head before returning her focus to both of them with her obliviousness to the events that had occurred shown in her eyes. "What's going on? Whose Onyx? Why would our home be dangerous to us?" Questions would fly from her mouth and it would become very clear that she wasn't up to date on what was happening in the worlds.

What was going on? What had happened?
Why had it happened?

Back to top Go down

Akari
I'll explain everything fully later, but for now I'll tell you this, the same person that destroyed neverland and twilight town, came here and tried to do the same. I stopped the initial attempt, but then they overpowered me and I had to run to save not only my life, but my sisters and a strangers lives as well. she said as Hugin Cawed, signaling that people were headed their way. Come on, we have to move! she whispered as she effectively tried dragging her girlfriend back into her gummi ship...

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
"Someone destroyed Twilight Town and Neverland?" Mika would ask as perplexed as ever. She wouldn't make any effort to resist Aria pulling her along however and would instead aid the effort via rushing towards the gummi ship; hopping in it and trusting that they needed to go.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Tirenas eyes would go wide as she heard the other places that were harmed in this rampage. Neverland.. Twilight town... why? Why were these places targeted and destroyed? "No.. no no it can't be.." Tirena said softly not believing this news either. She sighed and smiled at both of the girls before opening her own watery portal. "If you ever need a place to stay, my home in Atlantica is always open to you. I need to go but please don't hesitate to find me if you need me or just want to talk." Tirena nodded to them both and flew through the portal vanishing from view. She needed to find her own answers, she just couldn't believe this news.

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Tirena told them that atlantica was always open for the two of them Aria nodded, closing the exit hatch and sprinting over to the pilots chair, vaulting over the back of it and landing in it, turning on the systems and punching the throttle, taking them up into the sky as the group of bandits came and started ransacking houses. Once we land I'll explain everything as best I can, but for now you just need to trust me, okay Love? she asked as they left their old home behind...

{TOPIC EXIT AND END}

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top