roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirito0311
He laughed watching the game enjoying it may I join in next game he grinned

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
(Ooc: Sorry guys, I went to help my bro this chinese new year for a few days, so was absent.)

Kasturi froze at the mention of 'clown'. The man shouted suddenly, tripping backward. Kast fall back and knocked against a structure, then his flailing hand caught something.

He felt it, it was Fayt's shoulder. The soft cloth he touched could only be that.
"Aha... ha..., found you," his voice stuttered awkwardly. Well, that surprise earlier was embarrassing. He hated clowns.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He laughs at the man as he tripped backwards. Are you okay?? He starts to walk over to the guy then stops remembering the rules of the game.

Back to top Go down

Destinie
Destinie giggled, pulling on Kast's left arm. Fayt laughed and pulled on Kast's right arm.

You won, Big Bro Kast! Destinie cheered.

You can take off the blind fold now. Fayt snickered.

That's the first time anyone has won. You didn't cheat did you? They leaned inwards, giving his arm another tug as they spoke.

Then the other man approached and they looked at him with a mixture of discontent and mischief. But whatever look they had, it changed into a coy grin. If Big Bro Kast wants to play again, then we will too.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He smiles as he watches the group remembers his own childhood. Man this reminds me so much of my childhood.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
(Ooc: very sorry, again >.> had a major test, been on study streak )

"Ah, yes, I'm f-fine thank you," replied Kast before realizing the voice was different from that of the twins. The man took off the blindfold, blinked a few times getting adjusted to the lights and saw a black clad young teenager. "Oh, hello there,"

Kast turned to Fayt and Destinie; his face beaming at the children.
"Yup. No sir-ree I didn't cheat, though I did almost gave up back there. You guys are very good at hide-and-seek,"

"Well, I'm parched now. I don't think I can do another round," he laughed lightly, "Let me rest for a while. You know what; I'll go find some icecreams for us, since I did say that earlier." he smiled kindly, then also turned to the black attired person, "So, Mr.. uh? Well, anyway would you mind joining us? I'll get some for each of us, my treat. I'm Kast by the way,"

Kast took out his wallet and rattled the munny coins inside, "So! What flavors?"
he asked almost playfully. He knew what he likes, hopefully they sell it here; sea salt icecream.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He looks at the man offering to him and smiles small. "my name is Kirito by the way. Also yes I wouldn't mind joining you and i always wanted to try seasalt ice-cream.

Back to top Go down

Fayt
It's called Hide-N-Clap, Big Bro Kast. They corrected him on his calling the game Hide-N-Seek. To them, this was an entirely different game and the two weren't to be confused as the same. But at the mention of ice-cream, the twins' eyes light up and they clung to either of Kastruri's hands.

We want lemon! Destinie proclaimed with a wide smile.

We want lime! Fayt attempted to shout louder than his sister.

They turned to each other with a deathly glare. There was only one thing that set them apart and got them fighting. And that one thing was their favorite flavor.

Destinie turned to her brother, stamping a foot in protest. Lemon!

Fayt crossed his arms, leaning forward in anger. Lime!

They continued to lean forwards until they came nose-to-nose, giving the other a venomous stare. If neither of the men watching them nipped it in the bud, it would turn into a rather unpleasant brawl between the twins.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He laughed softy and got in between them. How about u guys get lemon lime ice cream. That way you get both flavors. he smiles small hoping this would work

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top