roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fayt
Ooh~! This place looks likes lotsa fun, Fayt! the young girl turned to her twin brother, excitement gleaming in her eyes as tiny fists rested against her cheeks.

Yeah! What should we play with first, Destinie? the little boy turned to his twin sister, there was a mischievious grin on his lips as he pumped a balled hand into the air.

We should play - - with all the things! they completed each other's sentences as they gripped a single hand with the other's,  running off into the amusement park before them with a demonic giggle.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Park... his penultimate enemy. The nemesis of his childhood. The lair of his demon.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore," said a steel voice behind the steel helm. His face fully protected, as from behind the metal slits his unseen eyes stares with intense aura of hostility towards the park, shooting  death beams wherever upon his gaze fell.

The man, dressed in white t-shirt and black trousers, wearing a knight's helmet, cocked his steel spear forward on one hand, and hunched behind his round metal shield on the other, before advancing towards the entrance.

His sport sandals clapped on the cobbled ground with each careful steps, as he proceeds through passing each rides.

Back to top Go down

Destinie
The twins heard footsteps behind them, turning to see who also wanted to play in that magnificent place.

I wonder who that is... Fayt turned to his sister.

Maybe it's a ghost? Destinie turned to her brother.

Both shrugged in unison and ran off toward the sound to find a man with bits of knight armor. It looked like he was having fun.

Let us play too! they shouted in unison at the man.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
A cold shiver ran down his back, his armor clattering. The man jumped around,
"WHO GOES THERE! Shout thy name or thou shall taste my blade..." "...huh..."

The man unfroze, and lowered his equipment. He then opened his visor, revealing dark brown eyes, with one eyebrow raised.

"Uh.. Hi... what are you kids doing here?" said the man with the most gentle of tone, a far cry turn of just a moment ago.

They were just kids. Were they playing in the park? Where are their parents?

Back to top Go down

Fayt
They giggled, running up to him. Each took one of his arms and tugged on it.

You're silly, Mister Knight! Destinie sneered. She looked very unimpressed by his lack of a complete suit of armor.

We came here to play, of course! Faye snickered with a matter-of-fact tone.

They gave his sleeve one final tug and together asked, Do you wanna play with us?

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kasturi was perplexed. It was too sudden. To find these children here alone, and they invited him to play. Well, that couldn't be that bad. They are in a themepark, after all, and their caretaker shouldn't be too far away. He guessed he only had to keep them company and make them happy.

"Sure, why not," he replied with a smile at the kids,
"My name is Kasturi, you can call me Kast," he introduced himself briefly. "What's your names?"

Back to top Go down

Destinie
I'm Fayt. the boy gave a bow, smiling mischievously.

I'm Destinie. the girl said and gave Kast a small curtsy, giggling.

Big Bro Kast is our new best friend. they said in unison, one voice emphasizing the word "our", the other on the word "new". Lacing together one set of hands, they looked up at him with wide smiles. Let's play hide-n-clap! they said in a cheerful voice.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Uh, sure," the man smiled beamingly. Kids sure are lovable creatures of light.

"..Wait, how do you play hide-n-clap?" said the wizard as he paused and held his chin, wondering. It wasn't a game he had played before as a child in Destiny Isles. But then again, he rarely got to play any games. He turned to them prepared to listen.

Back to top Go down

Fayt
we get to blind fold you and spin you around! Fayt was suddenly very excited, knowing he'd get to play with Big Bro Kast.

And then we go hide! You get three times... Destinie held up three fingers after counting as many, showing them to him.

...where you get to tells us to clap! Using the claps to guide you..

...you come find us! But if you can't find us...

They looked at him with devilish grins, lacing their hands together once again. You lose...

(Ooc: if you still don't understand the rules, just say so and I'll explain it differently... >_>)

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Well, sounds easy enough. The wizard thought. Now looking back, even a game of hide and seek was enough fun to last a day when was a child.

"Alright then, Fayt, Destinie, let's play," Kasturi stowed his equipment; they will only get in the way. He took the white sash of cloth he had always tied on his spear before that, and used it to blindfold himself. "I got this, so..."

He waited for Fayt and Destinie to spin and go hide.

(Ooc: thanks, though I think I got it.. ^^)

Back to top Go down

Fayt
They both laughed, spinning Kasturi a total of five times before dashing off. Running off down one of the pathways, they struggled to keep their chuckles to themselves. They didn't go too far, as they wanted to be able to hear for his call to clap.

Stiffling giggles into hands, they crouched behind a tower and faced eachother.

Do you think he'll find us? Fayt asked in a hushed voice.

No one's ever found us. Destinie replied with a confident tone.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
He felt himself spinning, his world turning in darkness.
"Whoa..a..." he felt dizzy, his balance still spinning while after the stifled giggles of the twins fade away. His feet almost tripped.

He slowly started walking forward. The man knows where the general direction the giggles had disappeared. His mind thought; if he had only 3 claps, then they are precious to use so early.

But he didn't want to end the game at first clap, so maybe he gives them a head start, they'll have more fun?

Kasturi was off a couple dozen feet from where Fayt and Destinie were hiding when he used his first clap.
'CLAP!'

"Alright now, I know you're near," he said to playfully  scare them.

Back to top Go down

Destinie
They snickered to themselves, only to turn silent when he neared. Fayt turned and ran up a nearby ramp, doing well to make no noise on the pavement with his shoes. Asking for his first clap, Destinie clapped her hands, biting her lips to quiet her giggle.

In the mean time, Fayt was a good ways away, still within ear shot. He nestled himself between two buildings. This is where he would hide. He grinned to himself.

No one ever beat them.

No one.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
The wizard heard the clap. It was somewhere to his side, so he turned and began walking slowly. His hands reaching forward ready to catch anything before he hit himself. Being blindfolded is proving very inconvenient.

But hey, its part of the game.

Kast suddenly bumped onto the tower, luckily not too hard. He felt around the surface of the tower, and began to circle it with on hand on the wall, slowly nearing towards where Destinie was hiding.

It was wasn't sure however if his hand might brush against the child, but he was alert for it.

Back to top Go down

Destinie
The young girl giggled when he bumped into the wall. Adults looked silly when they did things like that. Seeing his outstretched hand, Destinie stood and pressed her forehead against the palm of his hand.

You found me, Big Bro Kast. But you'll never find Fayt. Her words were taunting, and had anyone the knowledge to pick it up, devilish.

Fayt peered at them from his hiding spot, quite some distance away. With his knees against his chest and his arms wrapped around them, he waited for the signal.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kasturi smiled and gently pat the young child's head.
"Oh, I don't doubt your brother will be tricky to find, Destinie, you both are rather smart kids after all,"

The wizard paused a while, before bringing his palm together with another clap.
'CLAP!'

He silently tries to hear Fayt. Indeed, he had expected to find them both at the same place, but that was not the case. He had only one clap left. He wondered where the boy might be.

Back to top Go down

Fayt
Well of course we're smart, Big Bro Kast. We take care of ourselves better than what mommy and daddy did. Destinie spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

From his spot, Fayt seen Kast clap, and replied with his own hefty 'CLAP'. It stung his hands a little, which made him smile. There was no way Big Bro Kast would find him...

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast heard the clap from Fayt; it surprised him that it came quite some place away from where he currently stood. The wizard again slowly walked with his arms reaching out, heading in the direction he thought was right. Once he almost tripped on a rock.

Kast only smiled at Destinie's previous comment; he did not take the conversation too seriously. He felt however a slight discomfort that lingers but faded quickly after.

"So, what do you guys wanna do after this? Say what, I think I can treat you to some icecreams. That sounds good?" he asked, with a little louder voice in case they were far. Thinking now, he really would need a break after this game. But first, finding Fayt.

Back to top Go down

Destinie
Mmm... Ice-cream sounds yummy. Ice-cream~ Ice-cream~ Gonna have some ice-cream~ Destinie began skipping around Kasturi, singing as she did so. This game was fun, but she couldn't wait to get the tasty treat.

Fayt was watching with a wide smile. Destinie seemed excited for some reason, but it much be good if she was skipping. He wondered what it was...

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
A man wearing a black hoodie and pants along with black shoes comes in and slumps into the swing and when he looks up he notices two kids and an adult. He watches them lost in thought.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast was having trouble trying to find Fayt. Admittedly after walking a fair distance he had lost the initial bearing. It felt that it was fate to use the last clap.

"Alright Fayt, here's the last one..." he said aloud, so the young twin could hear him. Kast readies his hands to clap.

He hesitated a moment. Should he let them win? It was a random appearing thought. Would they be happy if they won over him?

The wizard smiled. Well, ...both seems good. He doesn't mind winning or losing, as long they had fun.

'Clap!'

(Ooc: sorry for late replying, )

Back to top Go down

Destinie
Destinie halted her singing long enough for Big Bro Kast to hear the response clap. Fayt sat not to far away from them, up a ramp and between to structures. He leaned out to where only his arms were visible from the bottom of the ramp and... 'CLAP'.

At that point, Destinie snickered and commenced singing.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
The guy laughed as he saw what was going on. i missed this game he thought as he got up and walked over to the group of people

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
It was close. The sound of Fayt's clapped hands felt like just a dozen feet away. This may turn out easier than expected.

Kast walked carefully, up a certain ramp. His footfall sounded deep and dull on the dense material.

He stretched out both his hands, touching and gliding over soft surfaces of some structures, before his grip homed on something round, and it felt very much like a head.

"Found you!"

The man grinned triumphantly as his hands feel over a model statue of a short standing clown.

Back to top Go down

Fayt
Destinie stopped her skipping to look at Kirito who was walking closer to them. She gave him a devilish grin before turning back to go chase after Kasturi.

Thinking he had found Fayt, the little girl laughed and said, You're funny, Big Bro Kast. That isn't Fayt, it's a clown.

Fayt was still some few feet away, nestled between buildings and doing his best to not giggle.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top