I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon

Post by Mohon on January 20th 2014, 10:51 pm

At last, the girl dropped her sword. Mohon would stop the attack he was planning to make before it reached her collapsing body. Before Kia fell to the ground, unconscious, the cat-boy would drop his sword and grab her with his right arm, as his left arm had been too badly damaged to support her weight.

C'mon. He'd say, even though she couldn't hear him. Don't collapse here. We gotta go get ourselves patched up.

The girl was exhausted and had several wounds in her body. Mohon was really worried that something bad may happen to her if she stayed in the arena for too long.

You fought pretty well! He'd compliment the girl as he used his remaining energy to carry her to the exit. If you ever want a rematch, I'll be happy to fight you again.

Mohon would help Kia reach the exit, being transported afterwards to the infirmary by the people in charge of the arena.

[Battle End]
Mohon
Mohon

Back to top Go down

Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 1A: Kia vs. Mohon: Winner Mohon

Post by Lenneth on January 20th 2014, 11:33 pm

Congratulations to both of you It was a good battle.

Special medics arrival to take both fighters safely out of the ring and tend to their wounds.

Mohon moves on to the next Round facing Emila once round one is over. His wounds will be patched up and allowed to rest.

Kia is free to post in the spectator area if she so wishes.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2