I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) Empty A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena)

Post by Terami on January 14th 2014, 4:00 pm

Terami stood in the shifting sands of the desert. He gazed hard into the distance at a lone sturdy rock. Sweat beaded his brow from the heat and concentration as he stared at the rock. With lightning fast movements, four shards of emerald appeared in his hands and were tossed through the hot air sailing straight for the middle of the rock. A sudden gust of wind blew through the area diverting the shards from their course. The shards knocked into each other and were scattered hitting the outer parts of the rock instead of the center. Anger and frustration burst from Terami in a loud yell. He pushed his hands forward and used ruby fire to destroy the rock. A line of red crystal shot up from the sand and made a bee line for the rock chattering it to pebbles once it got there. The heat of the crystals were intensified by the natural heat of the area making the pebbles burn red hot. He panted and made his way to a tree near an oases. He sat down with a sigh and moved his fedora over his eyes to get some rest to try again later.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) Empty Re: A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena)

Post by Lady Tirena on January 14th 2014, 7:28 pm

A vast difference it made, coming from the cool of the ocean to the oven of the desert. The air was dry as the breeze took the burning sand off the ground and carried it in a roller coaster of twists and turns as it traversed the city. Vibrant tarps and blankets lined the streets and as always the sellers were loud for business. Some yelled for passersby to purchase foods, others had jewelry, then there were some that would have just regular household items. It didn't really matter as each would be useful and wanted by someone at some point. Little kids ran and played in the streets, zig-zagging through through the crowd as their giggles blended with the shouts of the salesmen. Street rats stole what they could and others cleverly talked their way out of trouble, but nothing got past the sapphire eyes of the visitor from the seafloor. Her torso was covered in a silk white shirt with the sleeves coming down just a few inches past her elbow and sort of flared away from the skin, making it very comfortable in the heat. Around her stomach, just under the ribcage, she wore a soft burnt orange thin obi which was like a ribbon sash. Covering her legs Tirena wore a pair of darkened purple,almost like a grape color, pants that also flared out at the ankles kind of like a modern day bell bottom pant. Her feet were covered in a off brown slip on shoe and upon her wrists she wore three differently shaded golden bangles. Her ears were pierced with golden hoops and upon her face she wore the perfect makeup that would bring out her features in the hot sun, though finding makeup to go with her blue skin was quite the challenge. Her hair she tied back behind her head with a soft burnt orange ribbon to match the sash around her waist. Her hair would move about freely just the ribbon would act like a makeshift headband to keep it from blowing into her eyes.

Tirena walked these streets with a friendly smile on her face as she passed by each of the people, waving here and there she would feel as though she were walking down memory lane. Agrabah, it was the very first land she had gone to with Zexion back when he found her wandering around lost and confused on Destiny Islands. They had gotten to know each other and he even offered her a room at his castle. He was so sweet to have bought her a necklace here that she did find around her neck as she visited, a simple little golden chain with a small oval amethyst gemstone hanging from it. A sigh would escape her lips as she closed her eyes, truly missing her friend but like all things she knew death was imminent for everyone in the world. Another memory she had here was when she had come across another water user who once sought a home in Atlantica when she ruled it. She went by the name Pinkie Rose and here in Agrabah, back where none would see them, Tirena fought with the water sorceress only for the girl to turn tail upon almost dying. Tirena would chuckle thinking back on that day finding it hilarious that the two had actually grown to be friends before she too was consumed by Death's cold touch. She and Hasha had come here for parties and shopping trips, playing in the desert sun and spending such great time together. She was even brought here during her many days of torture.. er training with Biscuits. Severely separated from the water she was forced to survive out in the desert where it looked like none would really save her from dying of thirst. She shook her head as all these memories came to her and only one thing could come out of her mouth in a hushed whisper. "Oh Agrabah.... don't ever change..."

She found herself at the giant doors now, that would lead to the desert and further more to the foreboding Cave of Wonders. As she crossed it Tirena wondered how long it had been since she had even seen the Cave of Wonders let alone walked inside the beautiful rooms it held. She couldn't really recall going inside the tigers mouth but then again that could be a good thing, most who went in never came out after all. With a light flap of her wings Tirena would venture out across the desert with a canteen of water strapped around her like a purse, she'd not be dehydrated this time. As she flew out she noticed a red blast out her peripheral vision causing her to stop where she was  going and look off towards the direction the light came from. What was out there to cause such a light and why was it doing it in the first place? She gazed off to where she knew the Cave of Wonders was and shook her head flying off to the oasis in hoped of finding the red light controlling culprit. As she neared the watery paradise Tirena would land on the ground and take a drink of her canteen, glad to feel that it was half way full. She would walk towards the water and see a man lying against a tree with his hat covering his eyes appearing to be asleep. Was it truly a smart idea to sleep out in the unforgiving desert like this? Tirena thought not. So without a hesitating action she moved over to the man and knelt down beside him tapping his shoulder as she smiled softly and warmly to him. "Excuse me sir.. are you alright? It's not safe to truly sleep out here in this harshness."

Ooc: Appearance, but with a ribbon in her hair and the bangles around her wrists

- Click sig for profile -
A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) TirenaSig
Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena) Empty Re: A Freindlyish Encounter (Private Tirena)

Post by Terami on January 14th 2014, 11:19 pm

Terami opened his eyes and slowly moved his hat from his face. He chose this location for the sole reason that the chances of running into other people were minimal, but it seems that he can't escape them. He sighed mentally as he looked up at her then to the water and bag of food on the other side of the tree. To him he was all set. He was dressed in a suit which seemed awfully hot. He wore a pair of well worn black boots and his fedora was now resting in a more hat like fashion.

I got plenty of water and food, so I think I am going to risk it. He said with a large yawn. He stretched his arms and arched his back hearing a few pops. Besides I was just resting from a bit of training. He pointed to the column of red sizzling crystal and the small rocks scattered everywhere. It suddenly hit him. Why was she out here. she didn't look to be one of the desert dwellers. What about you? I don't see many blue skinned people running around the desert. He turned his head as he scratched it his pointed ears clearly visible. He seemed to shine a bit in when the sun hit his exposed body directly.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 14th 2014, 11:55 pm

Tirena looked over to see his water and food, feeling kind of foolish for not noticing them before. At least this male was prepared for such intensity. She looked over his outfit of choice, wasn't he burning up in that thing? Surely wearing that was causing him to sweat and be very uncomfortable right? But.. he didn't look uncomfortable. In fact, he looked rather very comfortable. Comfortable enough to sleep anyway and he did find a nice place to do so, beside an oasis. If he got hot she supposed he'd just go for a dip in the pool. She shook her head when she realized he was talking to her, how rude of her to be in her own day dreams and after waking up this man too. "Oh I'm so sorry I was um.. I didn't see your supply and so I thought I'd offer some of mine."

She glanced over at the red crystal and nodded understanding that he was training. She looked back at him curiously. He was training out in the middle of a desert in a suit? He certainly was a strange one, or... perhaps he was also an elemental? Maybe he had control over fire or earth or something. Something that would allow him to be in such intense heat and stuff that it wouldn't bother him. Yes that made perfect sense! And.. he was talking to her again. Dangit Tirena stop daydreaming and pay attention! "Oh me? Well I was just going out exploring, possibly to see the Cave of Wonders.. I don't ever recall being inside them so I want to check them out for myself. I saw the red light in the sky and so came here to check on you, or well  the source of the red light but it was you so um.. I'm rambling again gah.. I'm Tirena, pleasure to meet you um.. sir." Smooth one Tirena, maybe you should just fly off and leave this man alone. You are clearly bothering him.. and yet she is staying here for making a friend overrided her logical senses at times. She really needed to work on that.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 15th 2014, 12:08 am

Terami's interest was piqued when she mentioned the cave of wonders. He had heard whispers of such a cave existing out here, but he never paid much attention to them chalking them up as nothing, but rumors and stories to tell the children. When this woman mentioned them then either the stories were true, or she was more gullible than she looked. Both of which, he could easily exploit of it served him any purpose. He stood up looking down at her as he dusted the sand off his suit and pants. He took off his fedora and bowed slightly in greeting. He was a member of the former fifth house after all might as well act like it for once.

I am Terami of house Dwelden. It is a pleasure to meet you. He straightened a smile spreading across his lips. He popped his neck and looked the woman over. Think it cleched if you wish, but it is dangerous for a lovely woman to be out here all alone. How about I accompany you to find the cave of wonders? He hated the whole chivalry and protocol of higher society, but he figured some gold or worth while gems would be nice to obtain.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 15th 2014, 12:24 am

She was so sure he'd be upset with her constant daydreaming, so sure that she was just bugging him and he wanted her to disappear like a fly buzzing around ones ear but never in that perfect spot to swat it away. She blinked as he stood up, standing up herself though still shorter than him easily. His name was Terami, such a nice name and he wasn't bugged by her! Odd from his other actions she could have sworn he was.. Still his smile was comforting and so she would give him one as well and giggled at the show of concern he had for her.

"Oh no need to worry for me I will be fine but I am always welcome for company. Oh and thank you for the compliment Sir Terami." Tirena bowed to him as well then flew over to the oasis and filled her canteen up to the brim, or as full as she could make it. She loved water and the more she had of it in this place the happier she'd be. Sure she knew she was never really in danger of getting dehydrated as she could just pull the water out of the air, but with all the sand in the air doing that would prove more difficult that it was worth. When she was ready to go Tirena stood by him beaming but her thoughts halted as she thought of one very important thing. The desert was vast and the fastest way to cross it was on the back of a flying carpet or by flying ones self. She didn't want to portal there and also wasn't sure what mister Terami was capable of. Such a dilemma. "I know where to look for the cave but getting there may be a little hard.. fastest way to it is to fly. The people here usually use camels or flying carpets though. Maybe we could see about finding one in town?"

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 15th 2014, 12:51 am

Terami nodded and looked back to the city. Her natural ability to fly would give her quite the mobility here in the desert. With the constantly shifting sands it was hard enough to form crystals from the ground it was also hard to walk on at times. Having a flying carpet would be the best option.

I agree. Flying over the sand would be much better than walking through it besides camels are too stubborn for my liking. He smiled as he walked to the red crystal and pulled a chunk off. It would have burned anyone else, but he could touch it without worry. He drained it of its heat and morphed it into the shape of a flower. It is funny how a crystal can go from a deadly weapon to a beautiful piece of jewelry. He handed it to her with a flashing smile. We should hurry. It gets cold our here in the desert. I wouldn't want to know what comes lurking at night.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 15th 2014, 6:55 am

Tirena was glad he agreed with her about the magic carpet and would show it in her smile but that smile became a small bout of giggles as she hear his jest about the camels and how they were stubborn. She though of the marketplace and of all the things sold there but she could not recall where or if anyone were selling flying carpets, it seemed those things were very rare to encounter. Biting her lower lip Tirena thought about their options and since a flying carpet seemed to be the best bet though rare and probably something they wouldn't find, Tirena remembered something she could do that wouldn't abuse the portalling she was capable of. "I've not seen or heard anyone in Agrabah selling magic carpets, but I do have a solution we could use and it would not require us to walk back to Agrabah to obtain." She smiled and tunred away from him and began to wave her hands in the air concentrating hard on the water around her, both in the oasis and in the air.

After a few moments of waiting Tirena was able to lift some water into the air and bring it towards her in the form of a chair. She wanted to freeze it in ice but knew that the sun would quickly melt that anyway so water was her best bet. She would glance over at him and smile softly. "It might not be the most comfortable way to go but I can carry you to the Cave of Wonders with this. I will fly and the water will keep you from having to walk there. Oh?" Tirena hadn't noticed how he went to the crystal while she was forming her water chair, so she was completely surprised when he handed her the beautiful red flower jewel. Oh... my... it's so lovely... thank you so much. I wouldn't worry too mch about the night, I'm sure we could handle ourselves and besides, it would be quite the adventure." Tirena chuckled as she fastened the red flower to her hair as a beautiful hairclip then motioned to the water chair floating beside her, its droplets hitting the sand softly below it. Would he mind about this way of transportation, would he find her solution to be silly and foolish? Only one answer would solve these questions in her mind, and it was coming shortly.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 16th 2014, 1:10 pm

Terami looked at her chair and thought about the solution. It would eliminate the need to purchase something and the walk back there. Though it would look funny to see him sitting on water flying behind her. He thought about freezing it with his sapphire ice, but he doupted that she would be able to control it once it turns into solid sapphire. It looks like he would just need to accept her solution. Besides, it might help them get along if he did.

That is a good idea. I wouldn't mind getting a little wet if it means getting to our destination. He kept the smile on his face as he sat on the water chair. Parts of his suit was starting to get soaked, but he would have to bear it. He nodded and motioned for her to lead the way. After you my dear.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 16th 2014, 3:45 pm

Tirena smiled as he agreed to sit on the chair and was ready to set out when she noticed his suit was dampening and getting soaked due to her water. She frowned softly not wanting to ruin his clothes, so she froze the water into the thickest ice she could muster up. This way it would melt sure but hopefully they would be at the Cave of Wonders by then. With his motion Tirena flew off towards the cave thinking how great it was she stumble into some company.

Everytime she was in Agrabah she was never there alone for long, it was as if Agrabah refused to let her be without a friend of some sort. Not wanting the ride there to be silent Tirena began to think of some things they could talk about, like possibly getting to know him a little more. "So you have a talent with beautiful gems and stones? Much like an earth talent right? But also maybe fire, since I think you need fire to heat earth into such beautiful creations.. I'm water and ice myself with a little bit of healing in there hehe." She was nervous but determined to get to know him and not make either of them uncomfortable. Especially after her most recent new friend was very upset with her, she didn't want to anger another one.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 16th 2014, 4:00 pm

My specialty is crystals and gems to be more specific, but I am able to get certain kinds to have certain...capabilities. The ruby in your hair for example, I can make it heat up as if it is like fire. If she wanted him to elaborate of demonstrate he would gladly. He was happy that she froze the chair for him. He nodded his appreciation.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 16th 2014, 4:05 pm

Tirena reached up to touch the flower ruby in her hair imagining it to be as hot as fire, she'd have to be sure to take it out of her hair if he chose to demonstrate. She chuckled to herself about how funny that would look and smiled back at Terami who seemed happier to be on ice then on water. Good call girly good call. She looked ahead now and smiled as she could see the tiger head in the distance. "There it is, the Cave of Wonders.. but that's odd.. I could have sworn the head remained hidden when not in use. Why is it up now?" She asked innocently enough but all the same, had a bad feeling about the entire thing. What would be inside the Cave of Wonders now? Well whatever it was Tirena knew they needed to be prepared for a fight to take place, but she hoped nothing would happen.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 16th 2014, 7:59 pm

Terami leaned forward and got off the ice chair when they got close enough to the cave. He figured that there were only two possibilities for the cave to be open at this very moment. He looked at her and crossed his arms.

Well it appears that someone has gotten here before us. The question now is, are they just another group of adventurers, or are they bandits? He looked at her and popped his neck. unfortunately there is only one way to find out.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 16th 2014, 8:20 pm

As he slid down from the chair Tirena let loose her hold on it, letting the sun melt the creation till it was a mere puddle on the ground. With how hot the day was, it would be steam in no time. Tirena nodded over to Terami summoning her water staff and grinned. "What would an adventure be without a little action right?" She walked with him to the mouth of the cave, her hand tapping it lightly. This would be her first time inside the felines mouth and so shew as very curious as to what she would find but also worried about what she should be expecting. She had little to fear with her staff in her hand, in all reality with her holding it now it might just be overkill should a fight break out.

Stepping into the mouth and past the teeth Tirena strained her ears to hear what may be ahead of her but alas no words were spoken. Nothing moved and there was no sign at all of fellow explorers inside the cave. If it hadn't been for the cave itself they would have had no clue. The first room they entered was barren save for a few pedestals of sand and a small stairway leading into a larger room but it too looked empty. In fact there was crumbling along the walls and pillars here and there. Tirena was blown away by the lack of substance in this cave. "If this is the Cave of Wonders... I want to see the Cave of Insignificance." She would joke as she walked around to the middle of the larger second room.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 16th 2014, 9:52 pm

Terami nodded his agreement with a humph. He had failed to see what was so wondrous about the cave of wonders. Sure he didn't know what to really expect, but he did expect to see something. Mountains of gold, flawless gems, even weapons would be enough to satisfy him, but there was nothing but crumbling stone. He chuckled at her joke and looked at her as he repositioned his fedora again.

Either this place was picked clean long ago, or the stories were greatly exaggerated. But for the size of the room, whoever took everything must have hauled ass to get it all. He chuckled a little more at his own little joke. He looked over to the side seeing a large pit. He looked down and saw nothing but inky blackness.Hello! He shouted down into the pit hearing his voice echo back up to him before dying off.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 17th 2014, 9:05 pm

Tirena sighed as she touched one of the fallen pillars pretty disappointed at not seeing any treasures or anything spectacular. She nodded lightly and smiled a bit when he shouted down into some inky blackness. She walked over to him and looked down, surely it had to lead somewhere right? She was tempted to fly down there but something glimmering to her right caught her attention. "Hey wait.. what's that over there?" She walked over to a ledge and flew up noticing a door higher up on like the second story, if they had a ladder they surely would have been up there sooner.

"Terami, I found another room! We just need to figure out how to get you up here. Unless you want to travel via water and ice hehe." Tirena told her adventuring friend as she looked around up top for something he might be able to climb up or something. If she needed to Tirena could for a square block of ice to lift him but that was if she had to. Lucky for her she didn't. Near the pillar she had been stroking was a rather large box, one that was possible to stand on but maybe not so easy to move. Summoning up some water Tirena surrounded the box in a makeshift waternado to carry such a box closer to the second story she was standing on. Given his height and how big the box was, Tirena was sure he could reach up and climb up the wall to join her. "Here we go, if you need help just let me know." She replied as she moved towards the doorway and grinned, up ahead she could hear things moving and things rustling around. Either the others were up ahead or there were still creatures within this so called Cave of Wonders.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 17th 2014, 11:12 pm

Terami ignored the box offered to him this time. Not trying to purposely show rudeness. He just didn't need it. He walked to the place she was at and a wall of crystal formed under him lifting him even to the platform. He smiled offering his arm like any gentle man would do.

I appreciate your offer, but I was capable of getting here on my own.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 18th 2014, 1:05 am

Tirena smiled at him and nodded liking his crystal power more and more, it was pretty much like her own water. He'd not really be needing her help getting to places she realized quickly. Taking his arm for a brief moment Tirena walked with him to the door smiling with great anticipation. It was pitch black inside and with the noises she could hear only one thing made sense to her. Heartless still roamed this cave. If heartless were here then something of great interest or importance was still here too. Maybe there was hope for this cave after all. "Sounds like inside are a bunch of heartless, I hope you are ready to put some more training in your day haha."

She joked before flying into the room and twirled around causing a wave of water to shoot out in all directions, splashing against pillars, walls, and the heartless that were inside. She couldn't see anything so the girl decided to sort of float in the middle of the room, summoning her water staff so that the orb at the top could provide her with enough light to see the immediate area around her. A smile was plastered to her face as she knocked simple shadows and soldiers away from her.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 18th 2014, 11:42 am

Terami pushed his hands out to the side of the cavern and a two rows of red crystal started to shoot from the ground going around the perimeter of the room. The glow of the hot red crystals illuminated the room in a dim light allowing them both to see just fine. The rose in her hair remained unaffected by effects of the new batch of crystals.

Terami reached for his white crystal amulet and grabbed it morphing it into a crystal spear. He smiled and got into a fighting stance before rushing the heartless in his way. He quickly cut down the shadows and soldiers in his way.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 18th 2014, 2:27 pm

With the glow of the stone all around her Tirena grinned starring out at the heartless as they tried to hide into the shadows while also coming forth to attack. Such was their nature to go for those with hearts it was a sad fate for such cute creatures but nothing she could do to change it, only accept it. Spinning her staff around as fast as she can she moved forward knocking heartless back into walls so that she could move further in the room. "Well at least we know something is here. Why else would these creatures be here in such a large amount?"

Tirena asked with a light yet excited chuckle covering the ground before her with water and waited for her moment before freezing it and push spikes up from the ground causing the victims to disappear in a puff of smoke. Without a Keyblade they would not be gone forever but that was just fine to Tirena, so long as they left her alone that was all she cared for. Just as she finished killing off the last shadow before her another group sprouted like weeds to the far left corner. These were bandit like heartless and they seemed to be wanting to distract them from continuing. Tirena glanced towards a door and tilted her head. Just what was back there that caused the heartless to want her to stay away from it? Better question, who was it that was ahead of them? Well at least they got to have fun right?

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 18th 2014, 6:20 pm

Terami tossed a hand full of emerald shards at the bandit like heartless sending them into the head and chest areas. As much fun as it was being able to dominate something weaker than himself, it was getting tiresome. He almost didn't catch what she said about something being in here.

Yes something must still be in here that someone wants. These heartless are not acting on instinct alone. Whoever is controlling them, must now want anyone else to find what he wants. Terami impaled another heartless with his spear and he looked to her as he fought his way to the door. Why don't we see if we can't take it first.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 18th 2014, 11:40 pm

Tending to the heartless didn't seem to take them all that long and with Terami sending emeralds into the bandits the fight was over before it really had a chance to begin. Tirena had her staff vanish and she chuckled looking over at him as she started checking out the room. "I wonder who might have control over the heartless like that. If he was here he'd be having a field day hehe." Tirena replied to Terami though the last part was softer almost as if she were talking to herself.

There really wasn't anything special about this room, she saw various places where a light could be placed and then there were blocks that went up and down to another floor but as she followed it up her gut feeling just told her they really needed to go through the closed door. Flying back down Tirena tapped the door lightly wondering just what was awaiting her in the unknown. Without another second to wait Tirena slowly opene the door that creaked with her anticipation bubbling, what was in here? Once the door was fully open fire exploded from lanterns on the ground giving them such an intense light made only brighter by the mountains of gold and treasure littered everywhere. It was almost as though you couldn't take a step without almost stepping on something irreplaceable. "Wow..."

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 20th 2014, 7:38 pm

Terami whistled impressed, as he stood by Tirena. His eyes were drawn the wonderous treasures that still remained. Maybe the other rooms were decoy rooms or just normal chambers, he reasoned. He looked to her and stepped deeper into the room. The gems were what caught his eyes the most. Everything from rubies to sapphires, emeralds and amethyst. He looked around wondering where the person controlling the heartless was. Was he deeper in the cave?

Hey Terina, does the cave go deeper than this? He asked looking over his shoulder at her. There may be more things worth even more deeper in the cave. Whoever else was here may have gone there in search for greater treasure confidant that the heartless had things under control.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Tirena on January 21st 2014, 7:33 am

She admired the stones and was about to reach out and touch one when she heard Teramis question back behind her. She nodded and smiled just imagining what was further into the cave that someone would just pass up these beautiful trinkets. "I think it does since I don't see anyone around here. We must be close though, there are no heartless in this room." She walked around carefully and began to inspect the walls, looking for a door or any sort of secret passage. It had to continue somewhere.

Lady Tirena
Lady Tirena

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 21st 2014, 11:00 am

Terami climbed a large pile of gold to get a better vantage point. He scanned the large room looking for anything that seemed out of place. He moved from pile to pile scanning quickly. The pace was slow since the gold kept shifting under his weight. He finally caught sight of something. It seemed like a section of the wall was cut out only to have the rock replaced.

Hey I think I found it! He shouted over to her. He inspected the wall trying to figure out how to open it without resorting to just destroying the wall.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next