» Marionette
A Magic Show (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Magic Show (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Magic Show (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Magic Show (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Magic Show (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Magic Show (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Magic Show (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Magic Show (Open)

Post by Faye on January 16th 2014, 1:00 pm

Sin's words warmed Faye's heart a bit. She had sworn to help her in any way she could. Of course, the little witch didn't know if she could truly trust those words or not. She had trusted many, only to be betrayed later... however, she felt Sin's embarrassed smile was sincere. It reminded her of a "certain someone's" smile, the only person up to that point that had managed to win her trust.

Maybe... maybe she could trust this girl as well?

Hearing you makes me remember Mister Cat a bit, Miss Rich-Girl. She'd say, well-aware that Sin probably didn't know who this "Mister Cat" was.

If I ever get into trouble... I'll consider asking you for help... maybe... Faye said in a low tone of voice, a little bit embarrassed as well.

Faye looked at the sky. It was getting a bit late, so maybe it was time to go. Miss Rich-Girl, what are you going to do now?
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 16th 2014, 1:16 pm

She blinked a little with curoiusity plain on ner face. Mister Cat? Who in sam hill was that..? But regardless, she smiled when Faye said that she would "maybe" ask her for help, should she need it.

Following her gaze up into the sky, Sin shrugged and turned to her with a soft smile. It took all her will to not smother the witch in hugs and the such. I'll stay with you, if you like. Unless you don't want my company... Then I'll just go away... Then remembered. Oh! I never introduced myself, did I? I'm Sin. But I suppose you already have a name me, huh? she held out her hand to shake, not reslly expecting for Faye to return the gesture, but just as a formality.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on January 16th 2014, 1:42 pm

Ah...

Faye looked at her hand and wondered what to do for a while. Then she quickly took it, shook it and released it, as if nothing had happened.

My name is... Faye. Just Faye. She'd keep calling Sin by her nickname... though Faye already knew her real name. Mister Psycho had mentioned it already, after all. But remembering Mister Psycho's words wasn't too pleasant, so she was happy with the introduction.

Faye proceeded to take one of her small objects and make it big with her Growth spell. It'd reveal itself to be a broom. Faye would take the broom with both of her hands and sat on it as a witch would do.

There's place for another person here... I was planning to search for a place to stay anyways, so... if you want me to leave you somewhere, I...

She stopped talking, sure that Sin would understand what she meant. If Sin decided to sit on the broom as well, Faye would concentrate and make the broom levitate. It'd then gain some altitude and soon they'd be gently hovering over the roofs of Halloween Town.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 16th 2014, 2:10 pm

She miled as Faye shook her hand, repeating the name quietly to herself as an attrpmt to remember it. When the broom seemingly appreared out of nowhere, Sin's eyes grew wide, sparkling like a child's.

I would love to join you! I have no where specific to be, really, so wherever you drop me off is fine.she said, giggling as she sat herself on the broom. Soon, she found herself flying high above the buildings. She did well to hide the sadness that bit her at the sight of all the destruction that surrounding the area. Instead, Sin simply smiled, letting the wind play with her hair.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on January 16th 2014, 2:47 pm

The two flew around Halloween Town for a while. It was the first time Faye flew with anyone else on her broom... and it wasn't as hard as she thought it'd be. She was a bit nervous, though, as she wouldn't exactly like it if Sin grabbed onto her for whatever reason. Even if Faye now trusted her a little, physical contact was a no-go.

Her eyes drifted through the town and the remains of destruction. People had done a good job repairing things... but the place was still far away from how it used to be.

Miss Rich-Girl. As they went, Faye decided to talk about something. Where do you live? Do you have any family? Or something... similar to a family. The witch had already told her a little about those things, so she believed she was in the right to ask as well.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 16th 2014, 3:03 pm

Gripping the broom in front of her, Sin hummed in thought. What was the best to describe her situation...?

Well... At first, I made friends with this guy. she giggled, touching the ring on her hand. He was the first person I ever considered family and I love him with all my heart. Then I met another person, a lady, and she introduced me to her family. It wasn't long after that that I became a part of her family and was living there with them.

She thought of Death and Onyx, smiling. They were family. But then again... so was Haru, her love. Lately, she had been contiplating moving back in with him, but was torn on the subject...

Sin shook her head of the thought, smiling at the young witch in front of her. Maybe one day you'll fall in love, Faye. It's a magical feeling... she playfully winked, though she knew Faye wouldn't be able to see it.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on January 16th 2014, 3:12 pm

Love...

She had thought several times about the concept of love, but it still confused her. Faye loved the people that had acted as her parents back in the day and still thought of his memories with them as important. But what was love? Just caring about someone? Caring about someone as much as one cared about oneself? It was all too difficult to her.

I don't understand this love thing... She finally said. Maybe I'm too young... but I don't really care at the moment... other than "love", there are other things I need to think about.

For example, an objective for her life. She traveled around doing magic shows to make money, but she knew that wasn't really a "way of life". Knowing why someone that wasn't really human like her was allowed to exist... that's what she was seeking.

Oh, but I do know family is important. She smiled a little, knowing that Sin wouldn't be able to see her. Treasure it...
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 16th 2014, 3:31 pm

She smiled at Faye's comment. I will always treasure my family, silly! she stated in matter-of-fact tone. She loved her family more than anything.

She thought once again of Haru, and touched the gem of the the necklace she wore. Then an idea hit her. If you ever find yourself in Traverse Town and can't find a place to stay, look for Haru Hotaka. He's my fiancé and I'm sure he'll help you out. He's really nice like that, just tell him I sent ya.

Sin extended the offer. Who knows, maybe one day it'd come in handy. Maybe...
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on January 16th 2014, 3:40 pm

I lived in Traverse Town for quite some time... I know how to take care of myself in that town... She sounded a bit harsh, but Faye appreciated Tsumiko's thoughtfulness.

But Haru Hotaka? The name sounded a bit familiar. She was sure she had never met a person with that name before... she'd have a nickname for him already. Then someone must have told Faye about him... maybe Mister Cat? Mister Cat told her about a lot of things and a lot of people... but no, it wasn't only Mister Cat... it was...

Ah. Faye remembered. "Haru Hotaka is a person who likes to destroy public property at random. Be careful". That's what I heard some security-people say when... "When they were chasing me after I stole some stuff". Faye decided to skip that part. Mister Cat also told me about him... it seems they are friends... but he somehow sounds scary...

Faye saw a building with an INN sign in front. She landed in front of the building, and upon further inspection, there was a sign with the MU needed to stay for the night written. It was cheap, so Faye had enough money.

I suppose this place will work...
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 16th 2014, 3:53 pm

At the sound of her assesment of Haru, Sin's shoukders fell. Aw... Did he go back to being destructive? Maybe I need to pay him another visit... she closed her eyes in thought, and soon found herself on solid ground. She hopped off and looked up at the inn's sign. She never stayed at this one before...

I know this orobably isn't something I should, but you gonna be okay on your own? she asked, looking over her shoulder at Faye with a small smile.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on January 16th 2014, 4:01 pm

I-I'll be fine... Faye said, hugging her broom. Compared to the streets... an INN is really safe place to stay... Not to mention she'd be able to have a roof, a bed and even food for the night... INNs were truly a heaven for people in her position.

Faye looked back at Sin. Now that she had found a place to stay, it was time to say goodbye. Faye was surprised at realizing that she felt a bit sad at thinking that they'd have to part ways and maybe never see each other again. Why? Was she fond of that woman already? That couldn't be. It wasn't that easy for her to trust someone like that.

Say...

She was a bit nervous, but spoke anyway.

Let's say I end up needing help... not that it'll ever happen, but... but if I do, where could I contact you...?
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 16th 2014, 4:45 pm

Sin gave her a small small, walking to stand in front of her. There's a few ways, but I suppose the most efficient way would be to find me in the castle in the World that Never Was. Then again... she looked to the side....you could talk to Haru. The two of us are always connected. Yep, that'd probably be the best way to go...
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye on January 16th 2014, 4:49 pm

I-I got it... Then it was either the World that Never Was or the man named Haru Hotaka... both didn't sound too great, but there wasn't much Faye could do about it.

Well then. He turned around, facing the entrance of the INN. F-farewell...

Again she felt sad about their departure. Maybe she had really come to trust the girl named Sin a little... but no matter, they'd probably see each other again. Faye knew how to contact her now, and Sin knew that if she ever wanted to find Faye, she just needed to ask around about a little witch presenting magic shows on the streets.

[Topic Exit]
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 16th 2014, 5:04 pm

Bowing in farewell as Faye stepping into the inn, Sin stood up straight and smiled. She was a cute kid, albeit a little awkward. Perhaps they'd meet again soon. Sin would've liked that a lot...

Turning on her heel, she began walking down the road toward the next place she happened to find herself.

[Exit topic]
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2