I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo)

Post by Akari on January 16th 2014, 7:44 pm

I have only one, How do I use it, simply open and think of a time that I wish to see a version of myself from? she asked lea, curious as to if it was as simple as that.

Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo)

Post by Aisling on January 16th 2014, 7:49 pm

Exactly. Lea Garza nodded. Simply open the book in the page you feel contains that part of your history and concentrate on it. Your mind will soon be taken to interact with your past self. The result of that interaction depends entirely of you.

Well then, I must be going. He says with a smile. I should return to my travels before long.

Oh, yes, before I leave. He had already turned around, but still he returns his gaze to Aria. The second book given to you had the name of a certain individual, Tyler Saikou, written on the cover. I believe that's the same Tyler that conquered one of my Dungeons a while ago. If you see him again, please give him my greetings and word that I'm still going around creating Dungeons, if he ever needs me again.

Leaving that message behind, Lea Garza walks away, back to the city of Agrabah, back to his travels.

[Topic Left]
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on January 16th 2014, 8:07 pm

Will do Lea, And I may be coming back and seeing you again after a while myself. she said as she opened a portal and walked into her home with Mika...
(Topic Exit and end)

Third Dungeon: Royal Library of Alexandria (Aria, solo) - Page 2 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2