roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dataloid
His world...beaten and broken. Just how I like it, his pain to surface. Ah, but who replaced the Empress bitch he disliked?

Anling floated about Land of Dragons, finally able to see its marvelous architecture....the marvelous architecture that was apparently altered by none other than Onyx himself, a man greatly hated apparently. The World's Congress that was broadcast seemed to make him out to be a villain....His kind of person. Who better to feed off of for power than the man whom sets fire to worlds? Besides what he could collect from the broadcast and all the regurgitations of events no one could possibly hide with enough water to flood three worlds. Anling had his Siwang mounted onto his left hand, morphing into his human form temporarily as he climbed the stairs to the castle. "Mind letting me in? I came on behalf of Shinzo of Gales to speak to the new ruler." he took a noble composure and awaited the guard's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
The current leader is not on this world they are far too young instead a civilian council has been created and I'm afraid they are.."

The guard was about to continue speaking however he felt a hand touch his shoulder turning and looking to the side his eyes widened and he quickly turned to attention.

"Master Shang Tsū, I-"

He was cut off by this older man while bowing to him. Shang Tsū seemed to already know what he was going to say, however he kept a stern face. Though his words were rigid like his narrowing eyes.

"Steady yourself boy, the council finished their meeting quite a while ago, I was on my way for some fresh air when I heard this 'man' approach. More importantly he speaks of Shinzō......why don't you run along....patrol the halls I will send for you when I am 'finished'."

Tsū would watch the boys they called guards, granted that man was taller then him, stronger then him. Yet still knelt like a child, just as he should. Shang Tsū took a second look at this 'man'. Crossing his arms he scoffed.

"You asked to speak with the leader, you should know he holds no power here. The council who wish to see Land of Dragons rise from its Ashes attain all power. I heard you represent Shinzo of Gales, your name and reasons to wish an audience with the council.

Shang Tsū spoke to 'man' something was off....the spirits...there was magic in this once pure air.

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
Anling bowed to Shang Tsu's toes, showing a sign of great respect as he listened to the man speak of the ruler's lack of actual power...why make them ruler then? He nodded and let himself seem kind and gentle in tone and posture, what a master manipulator for he was evil. "Now that we are alone. I am Anling Zuzhou, and I am a demon. I only take my former form because it would make people assume too quickly," he sighed as he paused, shaking his head. "I apologize for not sending word, but I wish to discuss his position as the former Empress' personal body guard. He is quite the relic, even serving for an emperor years ago. I assume that the Council knows who he is because they would probably know the history of what they rule." he nodded once more, trying to treat Shang Tsu as a higher being.

"Well. I also have business of my own as well, using the convenience to request an audience with Onyx himself. After the broadcast of the world meeting, I was interested in being a tool for him to use. But I must respect Shinzo's wishes and take care of his business first. I hope my actual race doesn't set you off." he said, sounding ashamed of his true being. But he was lying. He just wanted to ruin Shinzo's life. Huh. What a douche.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
The words former empress caused a fire to be lit within Shang Tsū and among the council there was only one man who did not visibly display there distaste for the past empress, unfortunately that man was not Shang Tsū.

"Do not speak of that snake, that disgusting wench before me Anling Zuzhou! She left us to die in the heat of battle, we all did terrible things that day. Our brothers became enemies, the locusts came at us eating away at our flesh. Yet this Empress, No!

This child!

Left us to the buzzards to save her own skin! Damn her! Damn her! Wherever she may be, Damn her!"

Shang Tsū all but shouted, abandonment in times of crisis was the ultimate act of betrayal in his eyes and the council, though they hadn't spoken much on the subject, however they didn't need to. He only hoped one day Chū could get her hands on that child.

"Yes we know of Shinzo, and as for his position once more he may freely take it, however there is only one here who would need the protection. That would be Chū, and it wouldn't be for her it would be for anyone who doesn't belong to this world."

When Onyx's name was announced once more a look of disgust was on his face.

"You'd be wise to do what you can to stay away from that....abomination.....

Were the only words Tsū would speak not trying to let his anger get the better of him.

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
Anling chuckled, for he disliked Aria as well even though not much was known about her except for she was a coward. Anling listened to Tsu insult Onyx and made a face of disgust as he called him an abomination. This compelled Anling Zuzhou to take his demonic form, the grotesque, odd proportions that made up his black and white body. He stared at Shang Tsu, chuckling still and wondering if he had disturbed the man. "I know she wasn't worthy, and Shinzo agreed although he has loyalty to whomever rules until the end, and that would be...this Ms. Chu. Now."

He spread his arms out, wondering if the man considers him an abomination too. "Am I an abomination? My history marks me just as much of an abomination as Onyx. I am a demon. Shinzo has his humanity, he could only restore part of mine. Don't get me wrong, I have changed for the better. I'll notify Shinzo, but I would definitely like to meet Onyx myself. Besides." Anling cracked his neck, ready to question the man's morals. "I empathize for Onyx. He has had to use extreme measures, I've had to do the same when I had to escape slavery. That judging composure might spark resistance, I suggest you mask it or abolish it. I mean literally suggest, I'm not trying to be rude." he said, bowing to the man, but also trying to show that disgust in another isn't always right. "Onyx is an enigma, and people are shit."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Shang would gaze upon this character with unshocked eyes in fact all he did was simply look up to face the new one. Earlier when he came out of the palace he would have sworn there was Magic in the air, however instead it was merely two children play guard and this man. At his words Shang Tsū merely crossed his arms and stroked his goatee. Intriguing, if he didn't know any better it sounded as though this man already knew Onyx. The way he spoke of him and how they were similar.

"No. A demon has it's place, it has a side it will generally lead to and throughout its destruction and chaos it may spread. There's a line that they may not cross.....but this man. There's much more to him then he lets on, I don't know what it is....but there's something he's keeping hidden from everyone.

Why would one attack, then take over and rebuild. All in less then two weeks time. Something is not right...However for now that is not my interest.

The Land of Dragons, and the civilians are my interest.

Should you wish to speak to him it may not be here he has been banished from this world only to come when assistance is necessary and that is all."

Shang Tsū would speak however his thoughts were going far more deeper now at this mans words and his own revelation.

Was this man an Enigma?

Or

Was he simply mad?

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
Anling Zuzhou looked at the man, knowing he couldn't sway him from the judgmental path he took about things. He also assumed Anling couldn't have crossed that line, since he was a demon. But no, he was wrong because he wasn't the limited demon when his mark was made as an abomination. Whether it be just as severe or no where near as severe, he was evil. He wasn't afraid of Onyx, but not in a 'oh I'm strong' sense, just he didn't fear when...He was sort of the boogeyman. Anling produced an illusion in his hand of a fireball that was purple and blue, mixing the colors and separating them. "Do you see this fire? This is the burning passion within. Not all demons leave destruction, not all demons are brutish. I'd at least like him to be notified that I would like to see him, I assume you two are civil enough for a letter. I don't want to show up unannounced, that's rude." Anling began playing with the fire, swinging it around and letting it take shapes such as steeds with headless horsemen on them before quashing the fire.

"Like I said, all he did was use extremes. It isn't the first time, there was that war oh so long ago. Or at least, it felt like it was a war. Back then I was stuck in a damn sword. But. It does not matter, I will be out of your ears...and out of your head as soon as I can." he said before manifesting a deck of cards, each with the faces of the Council on them for the Kings, Jack and Queen. He let them float around, knowing they were just clouds, nothing real. Similar to mirages to anybody could see. Soon they turned into ash and the illusional magic ended.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Shang Tsū looked at him with his arms still crossed and stroking his beard. He didn't sigh or look annoyed or content or any such features. His face was simply blank, only his curious eyes remained. If this man wished to honestly meet what he believed to be nothing more then an extremist, perhaps some people or rather some demon's only believed what only they could see before their very eyes. His own eyes shut for a moment, leaving himself with his own thoughts. He opened his own eyes once more after a few moments, with his arms still crossed and legs spread he would nod his head once to Angling.

"Very well. I shall have a letter sent to him informing of your arrival. Your meeting will not take place here, however I shall suggest for it too take place at his own world, The world that never was....such a strange name for place. Either way I suppose this shall help you in your wish to meet with that man."

Shang finished the word 'man' left a bitter taste on his mouth. That clearly was not a man, however what he truly could be, he did not have the answer to that question.

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
Anling clapped his hands together, simultaneously revertinv back into his human form as their business concluded. He didn't like this man but he had to deal with him....quite the annoyance. He began floating in the air and offered his hand for a shake. "I believe we are finished here. Thank-you for your help. Shinzo is more human than I am...honestly he probably is no different than when he was alive." he said with a laugh, the evil chuckle that had no purpose but being sinister.

After they would conclude their business he would leave and set the coordinates in his ship for The World That Never Was.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top