I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons

Go down

The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons Empty The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons

Post by Onyx on January 10th 2014, 12:51 pm

Head of the Council

Name:
Mrs. Chū
(Husband: Mr Chū deceased, Cause of Death:Natural)

Mrs. Chū:
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons 12539556-8B5C-4A96-8FC4-3684125CA868_zpsfkru6cgs

She makes delicious traditional food with secret ingredients.

Personality
She is a formidable woman, curt and ruthless, she considers anyone not in her family as either a tool, inconvenience or enemy. Her family being the Land of Dragons

Weapons
A meat clever capable of slicing through some of the thickest and toughest material such as bone or metal in one swing.

Don't Fuck With Mrs. Chū

Bō Rai Chō

Bō Rai Chō:
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons 3A21DBCE-0D56-4AAE-B1CD-FD80FA3F4758_zps7pulmsgh

[Weapons, Abilities, Personality]
Bō Rai Chō is a caring man, once known as the greatest fighter in all of the Land of Dragons, now is simply known as the 'Humble', Greatest trainer in the Land of Dragons. A hearty man who believes in the old ways and feels all men are equal, however still is given great respect wherever he may walk. Bō Rai Chō believes in the prosperity of the universe and peace among us all, even if it must be obtained by forcing someone's eyes to open when all else fails. Also, the spirits who guide us in all we do.

With that said...

He's a MAJOR Alcoholic, such things as hangovers have no power over him, however he has a surprising ability. He can throw up on command. It's very slippery and like most throw up smells disgusting.

Bō Rai Chō had 'exchanged' his abs for what he calls 'The Saki Belly'.

The Saki he drinks is rumored to increase his strength, be incredibly good and can knock out man who is not use to its potent taste.

Though it will also get him incredibly, extremely incredibly drunk, he is the one true master of the Drunken Fist.

His favored weapons aside from his Gourd,Is his staff.

A master with weaponry of all sorts.
Bō Rai Chō is a force to be reckoned with even in his old age.

"I train my most promising students here at my home, away from prying eyes, to assure that my secrets are only known to those I trust."

Shang Tsū

Shang Tsū:
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons 81AB026E-E0FE-42E8-BC6F-65EF46BA971E_zpsotaae1d2

Persona, Abilities
'Beware the Sorcerer'

These are the words mostly spoken when Shang's name is brought up. A master of the art of magic would be an understatement to describe Shang. Claims to be only fifty-five however there are records and sightings of him that are over one hundred years old. It is believed he is a man who steals the lifeforce of others, and there power. Shang can smell magic and the spirits who aid him show him the magic that others use. Shang is not a man who is to be trifled with or underestimated.

A Master of The Snake, The Mantis, and The Crane fighting styles.

Despite these warnings Master Shang is a man who wishes to do what's right for Land of Dragons and turn it into a place no one will dare ever attempt to stand against in the future.

"Your soul is mine!"
_________
The Apprentice

Wei

Appearance
Wei:
The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons D83AB9AF-56A4-4A00-B437-7A3FEEBFC7B8_zpsrya4lrly

The Civilian Council of The Land Of Dragons DB0D7B0B-6E40-456D-B902-9821FB2FA42C_zpsvlxglppz

Abilities, Personality
The Strongest Fighter in the Land Of Dragons his fists are legendary and have been known rumored to make the mountains bow before him. Wei has been cleaning the dark side of the Land of Dragons. For Years Wei has and still is apart of the force. Only answering to the first emperor the rest of time when it passed not even past emperors knew of this man.

Wei is a man who simply seeks to do justice for all. His Senpai, or rather, Master Bō Rai Chō has trained him since Wei's parents were sold away to slavers.

Wei sought for them going into the underground for years, however never found them despite becoming involved deeply in the organized crime of Land of Dragons.

An incredibly powerful man.

He is attuned to the Fire element, wielding the element almost like it were second nature like a fish to water.

"You're a cop. I am an undercover cop. The rules are different."

Back to top Go down