» Marionette
A Gambling Game [Open,Terami] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Gambling Game [Open,Terami] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Gambling Game [Open,Terami] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Gambling Game [Open,Terami] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Gambling Game [Open,Terami] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Gambling Game [Open,Terami]

Go down

A Gambling Game [Open,Terami] Empty A Gambling Game [Open,Terami]

Post by Artless Artist on January 8th 2014, 4:50 pm

Lee had spent the last half hour absorbed in a game of liar's dice with a group of dirty and mean looking people, and Lee himself was strange sight to see as the Wonderlander was dressed in wonderlandish garb, and had taken a shower recently. he'd been pitting coins in the, losing some, and gaining some; and throughout the game, over 12 people had left, and Lee got even more absorbed in it, even ignoring an outright brawl and murder of two of the other player's had played with him.

Lee hadn't remembered clearly what had gotten him absorbed in it; nor how he even got here in the first place. he was simply caught up in the game, enjoying the guessing and simple playing style of the game. it had been hard at first; learning the game. and being taught by a bunch of pirates didn't help. he'd eventually understood the mechanics on his own. when he rolled and looked up to state his bid; he'd noticed that nobody was at the table.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

A Gambling Game [Open,Terami] Empty Re: A Gambling Game [Open,Terami]

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 5:02 pm

Terami walked around bored out of his mind. He had his fill of beating up pirates and drunkards. He had an emerald shard in his hand and was flipping it absently when he saw someone at a game table by himself. He chuckled to himself when he saw him thinking he must be some fool to be all alone like that. He shrugged thinking he had nothing better to do and joined the man at the table. He sat across from him and set his elbow on the table.

So, what are we playing? He asked broadly not wanting too seem like some opportunist. He had seen the other pirates playing their little dice game. A game of deception and lies. Not a bad game in his book.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on January 8th 2014, 8:45 pm

Lee looked at the male who sat down at the table; a rather tall person wearing a suit and fedora. Lee's eyes lit up; he remembered having a fedora rather than his odd Hatter's Tophat. he noticed some jewelry; but not enough to gauge his interest in them.

"It's called Liar's Dice. Care to Join, Stranger?" Lee asked the male; Lee no longer thought it odd to see people sit down, simply because of his appearance, but this one had a suit that seemed out of place in this world. Sharp.

"Where did you come from?" he asked the male. He began to set coin's on the table; somehow he felt this man wouldn't refuse. he could be wrong, however.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 11:46 pm

You wouldn't believe me if I told you. He said slipping his left hand behind him. He made a emerald shard appear in his hand. A foot long and half an inch wide clearly valuable on its own. He placed it on the table grabbing his die. I haven't played liar's Dice, but I have seen it played. So please go easy on a newbie. He said with a chuckle.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down