» Marionette
The First Parade of Madness EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The First Parade of Madness EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The First Parade of Madness EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The First Parade of Madness EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The First Parade of Madness EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The First Parade of Madness

Go down

The First Parade of Madness Empty The First Parade of Madness

Post by Tatane on January 8th 2014, 2:18 pm

Radiant Garden: Morning

The earliest stories would say an army of 20. But by the time it reached 9:00 there was a group of 300 that would walk down those empty streets, flooding not just the road, but also the entirety of the rooftops as well. Everything from silverware, bent at unusual places, to old lamps that had broken cords. All of them hopped down the streets. Statues, wheels, bowls and wooden boards. They paraded down the street without any control, as possessed and vengeful. At the lead a procession of umbrellas would jump up from the tallest bunkbed and float down to the front and lead the way whenever the turns would approach, and the entire parade continued, objects hopping off the rooftop, out the door, or even with doors. It seemed the town itself was rebelling.

Or perhaps it was a celebration. These objects, as destroyed as they were, had not shown extreme signs of destruction. In fact, they looked better than ever, and in full use by each other. A computer with a cracked monitor was connected to two once broken speakers leaking out music constantly, if not under less than professional quality. Glass within the windows was being removed and replaced. Even the rooftop tiles that were slightly less painted, even the ones that did not join the morning parade were being given a new coat of paint, a filling of its cracks wherever broken. Though destruction was expected of the rampage, the procession brought more repairs than otherwise. Not even trash was left on the floor, mainly because the trashcans had also picked themselves up and decided their job was made easier by movement, but never mind that.

And there Tatane stood in the center of it all, lounging on an old sofa whose springs weren't quite as elastic as they once were, sitting on a pile of cushions. The items would try to jump onto her makeshift throne, and she looked down and smiled and seemed to speak with them, though her words could never be audible with the constant clatter of her subordinates. She would look at a street alley, littered with old junk, and the objects would twitch, stand up, and then move in with the procession, as lithe and energetic as the rest of the crowd. And so the parade continued down the streets. All throughout the air confetti made of torn papers of varying colors was thrown about, only to be recollected by dustpans and brooms to be thrown back up, with a large collected whoop. Yes, the objects had a voice now, and though they spoke in a false language, incomprehensible to any intelligent life, their constant chanting of the same syllables and sounds would be both mystifying and disarming to anyone who came across the Parade.

All the while, Tatane spoke loudly, banging on her drum and beckoning more and more into her world. "Onwards and intowards! We have received a calling as the ocean side recedes with cans and undulating plastic wraps! Our Utopia is at hand, carried by one thousand wheels of the old Hell's Bike days of age! Though I may not truly approve of the practices held by the French paintings found hanging within the distant castles of old, we cannot blame their craftsmanship and such the world we are headed for! The radio here has given his report and bears good news from the fortune teller of old Ranshambou! Our destination is ascertained and will be held! To the 12th Castle of Shounanbou!" Such did the tirade go on, and people would have to run as soon as they heard the slightest bit of the high pitched ensemble. Their numbers had increased where there was no safe place to stand whenever they began to fill the streets. Every door was locked, windows shut and bolted as a precaution against what was approaching, and those who forget would quickly find themselves swarmed. Such was the nature of any mob.
Tatane
Tatane

Back to top Go down

The First Parade of Madness Empty Re: The First Parade of Madness

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 2:48 pm

Terami stood high on a roof top watching the chaos below him. He was at a complete loss of what he was seeing. Objects just moving on their own like any other sentient beings and marching in a parade in the streets? This was defiantly new to him. The surface universe has so many curious things. He made his way closer down to the throng carful to avoid the main hoard. He kicked aside objects that threatened to trip him. He wanted to see the mastermind of such things. He finally caught sight of the woman on the couch throne. This was certainly one eventful day.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 8th 2014, 3:02 pm

"Talk about a surprise when scouting.....Interesting people are popping up more and more....."

In the sky, Onyx watched the madness unfold from above. Onyx wore a red zip-up hoodie/vest underneath this coat, a navy muscle-shirt beneath that, and a pair of dark blue pants. Over top of this he wore a long, black-purple red coat. His holster still fashioned around his waist with all his gear clicked in. He hovered in mid air, his arms crossed watching the parade. It seemed as if someone was in the center orange and somewhat black outfit. She seemed to be on a......couch......it seemed. An old couch then again all around her were items....not too old but still old clanging and banging away! ........Just what the hell was going on here and why the hell wasn't he apart of it? Onyx would slowly descend from the air towards the center of the parade where this is person had just finished moving their mouth. While got closer the noise got louder and frankly it was getting annoying. He would cover his ears twitching in his movement as he got closer and closer hovering about a several feet above her.

"OI, OI, WHY WITH THE LOUD! ITS VERY...... YA KNOW LOUD!"

He would scream at the top of his lungs hoping to be heard, his white hair thrashing about while he covered his ears, dramatically moving in the sky wondering why the black junk parade had come early this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on January 8th 2014, 3:08 pm

Radiant Garden. Surely a place Lee wouldn't have thought to see this. it was entertaining in it's own right, seeing something that one would often see in wonderland; but not to this caliber. Wonderland had nothing on what was going on here. he'd been sitting, sipping tea quietly when a ungodly loud noise began to erupt, the people running inside and locking it; Lee's curiousity making him stay put.

He wasn't in the way of the mob, not that he thought would make any real difference; they would have swarmed him; all manner of used and broken items; that no longer seemed so broken, lee noted, would have climbed over, on top, or scrambled around him to continue on their march; causing a nice racket as they did so.

Of course, this was a while ago; and Lee could still hear the noise, and even someone exclaim something about an Utopia, which he figured, had something to do about the parade of noise. interested in what she was talking about, he flipped his hat onto the table, before sticking his tea in, waiting for a few seconds, and putting it back into place.

He began to trail the noise, not trying to be stealthy about it; although with that much noise, one could do pretty much what they wanted without fear of being caught.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatane on January 9th 2014, 12:20 pm

The parade went on. It always went on, never ending and relentless in its stride of blind pleasure and materialistic desires. Even more so, considering our residents here are witnessing a literal gathering of materials. Those that were kicked away simply took back their march, moving forwards with the rest no matter what, giving their high pitched chanting and clatter. In the back, it seems as if large drums were now moving forwards with the rest of the procession, banging constantly to make a constant heartbeat rhythm. Others started to join in with this singular beat, the primordial beat, and added more rhythms to it, smaller ones, like snares. Makeshift instruments, and a few actual ones began to play melodies, recognizable tunes, and suddenly the broken computer seemed to turn through a few songs and begin the beginning of a modern-orchestral brass song, blasting it through every possible speaker it could connect to. It turns out even this made no difference to the volume of the parade, but now the sounds were organized, and the parade followed suit, in a bit of a chaotic way.

Meanwhile, Tatane looked up at her new associate, someone who was asking about the parade, yes? She inspected him carefully, or more importantly, inspected his weapons. A man may not talk, but his possessions can say enough about him. This one was careful to be kind to his weapons, as these seemed to be happy in his possession. Already that marks a bad sign. A weapon's only purpose is to fight, to kill. Regardless of whether the hero is good or bad, most weapons will not carry a similar view until much later in their lives, and she could already tell that this man was a harbringer of violence. Something the Utopia does not need. But, why should she deny information, eh?

She stood up on the couch, bowed, and greeted, "Good day, Honored Maestro! This is our procession, a revival of that which was left broken and abandoned! An exhibition of the folly of our Masters and reminder of the future of a utopia that must be brought upon the world eventually! By and by the yoyo strings tangle as all fated mechanicals will eventually submit to, but that does not mean the confetti blowers and the dustpans must neglect their duties! In the same vein, why should we lay dormant when there's a hip-King la Kingdom to reach? As the couch pillows and bicycles said, no dust settles on a rolling stone!" And from there she laughed to herself, and all the objects around her seemed to laugh with her, in an eerie, high pitched laughter.
Tatane
Tatane

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 9th 2014, 1:20 pm

Onyx watched when she inspected him or so much not him however his waist.....what the heck was she looking. He watched her eyes and they were in that general direction, he would look down for a moment...seems she was staring at his gear....interesting.

However, onyx took a second look inspecting her now that he was close.....she was really not that modest with her clothing.

Granted if Death was here, she would have ripped his eyes right out of their eye sockets for looking at such an revealing thing. Then possibly do worst to the woman he was referring too.

Actually though when she spoke and she could actually hear her this time, her words enticed and excited Onyx, a utopia for broken items and what's not...that wasn't to far off from what he was doing! He would watched while she laughed and the massive ocean of items that was a parade seemed to laugh with her.

Onyx wouldn't cover his ears this time, he was currently acting like a large child.

The words of the orange lady excited him and he flipped in the air while he listened to the chaotic song that they played.

He would descend further down towards the couch. Standing on the side of the couch near the girl with a smile on his face. He would raise his bandaged arm to be shaken while there was a large smile on his face.

"Inspiring, and admirable are your feats here today! I wish to join and see this parade! My name is Onyx, please do not try to shoot me, it's the usual, hello I get. An who might you be?"

He would ask actually excited to meet someone for a change of pace. Rather then people excited to meet him and by excited usually trying to shoot him or wrap him in chains.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 9th 2014, 8:20 pm

Terami made his way through the throng rather well as he approached the two sitting on the couch. He wasn't sure what Onyx wanted here, but he wasn't in the mood to fight him again, or stop this precession. He was enjoying the chaos and activity too much to want that. He made his way to the couch pushing some of the objects out of his way as he did.

Well Onyx. I wouldn't have thought to see you here. He said once he was sure he was within earshot over the ruckus of the broken objects and drums.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatane on January 13th 2014, 4:22 am

You must excuse Tatane while she's insane. The poor youkai gets a reverse syndrome of sorts and can barely recognize humans as human. If anything, all she can see are nonliving things AS humans in the form of a small group around the original. The conglomerate of various weapons that Onyx happened to wield just happened to have shorter spirits. At that certain height. You know how it goes. Darn guns don't even need to TRY to be sexual; their entire existence is a tribute to Freud's theories on repressed sexual desires. If, of course, Freud was ever right about any of this theories.

Such an insane woman's visions were temporarily dispelled when Onyx extended his hand. She blinked at it, looking back up to her associate, actually looking at his face for once. Her mind was contained in an incredibly groggy state, as if she was waking, but parts of her mind still registered the dream. The crisp scent of the city was drifting into her nose, she could see the hand. But at the same time, when she looked up at Onyx, she could see more than just one body. Several, all of them equally suspicious. Yet all so charismatic, so comforting. Even if they were suspicious, Tatane would have never objected. She was one who desired allies. Allies that were in short numbers. The woman took his hand and pulled Onyx onto the couch, wrapping her arm around him. Strictly in a cordial friendly manner, of course. Absolutely, of course.

"Well met, associate of the higher arms of diligence! Diligence, the grand permeator of society that has been long forgotten since the era of the horse whips along the ocean side farm rurals! Even the courteasens would sing of them alongside the shamisen's constant, diligent chords. Such a sad song, a sad tune, items. Yes, items. We are all, items. I am an item. Or was. Now I don't know what I am. What is a tool without its master? What am I, if I can't be used?" She sank into the comfortable cushions, giving a long drawn sigh. The dream was returning to her, she could see the strings of the cushion as ethereal gloves, caressing her neck. Softness was enveloping her mind, her body. No, no, not yet. She wanted to keep talking, she couldn't dream yet.

"Heavens know I've tried explaining to the umbrellas and temple incense burners but how much longer before we will have our world? When will that distant island be here, greeted with REAL hands, real people? When will these gorgeous tools," and at this she began stroking the edge of the couch, "become true flesh and love? Love, that's another word. I've heard the fortune teller on the top of the refrigerator's magnet pictures repeat it now and then, and it sounds like a Gaelic frog's ronpa... Ronpa, Ronda, rondo. My parade is one of love, of that frog's desires. To jump, to move. I want a frog on a drum. I want legs on that drum, to move on its own, beat its own rhythm. I want tools to be their own Masters. That is our Utopia, to be detached and free to act upon each other, and for each other."

But then her laments were broken, abruptly, by Terami. His comments, how rude. He was not invited to converse, he was breaking rules. More than rules, he was breaking her vision. Tatane's visions, her grand hallucinations and oracle qualities were melting again. Except this time, it was too violent, much too stressful for her mind to understand. She acted immediately, to preserve and prevent her vision. Nothing was going to break her, not like before, she would not be the consequence of calamity! The scapegoat for another man's success, she needed this! Don't break her vision!

Several circles formed around Terami, before lightning began to fall from the sky, cracking with dreadful bolts. The items grew tense, and began to scatter away, finally allowing people to cross the streets without worrying about trampling or being trampled by other objects, but all around they still remained, spectating, moving, cheering, laughing, jeering. Many of them still began to fade away, vanishing mysteriously. But Tatane didn't seem to notice this, as she never even turned to address Terami. Instead the tsukumogami turned to Onyx and smiled lightly. "I'm sorry, that was unfitting for a governess. I am Kyuunanrou Tatane, and I am the orator of my Item's Utopia. Someday we will all finish this pilgrimage, to the outer realms of the jazz confetti collection and live out our lives in an eternity of jobs and machinery. A day when I can give my human body to these items as well, and live among their ranks and other's ranks. A day where humans will not forget us. I have lived abandoned for centuries too long, Mister Onyx. I will not be abandoned again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 13th 2014, 8:05 pm

Onyx waited for a moment his hand held out still and there was a warm smile still on his face, however she seemed to be out of it. It wouldn't take him less then a second to notice however she was looking at him, but she was in thought....either that or Onyx really had something gross on his face right now. When she took his hand, Onyx first reaction was to firmly grasp her hand. Not to hurt her, but just simply that a strong handshake was a sign of good....something or other...truth be told he forgot why it was good.

Though it held no point here honestly, rather then shake his hand, she grabbed it and set him down on the couch and placed an arm over his shoulder in quite the friendful friendly way.......well she definitely won his attention that's for sure.

When she initially began to speak Onyx he would blink and lean back into the couch taking in each of hers words. It's been a while since, he's actually been interested in the words of someone who was not in the family. Usually when that happened it meant one thing....HE HAD A NEW FRIEND!

Something she said to Onyx really got to him for a moment while he he thought of it

'What was an item without its master?'

'I want tools to be their own master.'

'What am I if I can't be used.'

Onyx looked towards his holster at the weapons and the handles that were all on display for the world

...hmm if all items could talk outloud to him?

Rather if 'his' Items could talk to him?

Would they choose to stay with him, would they agree with his cause, or would they simply be happy that their being used the way they are supposed to be used.

Her utopia....

The rainbow connection.

Perhaps they could help one another....

Although Onyx thoughts would cease and he would look up when he heard a new voice.....

Crystal boy? Ugh....What was he doing here ..Onyx was trying to listen to wait a sec, she stopped talking. Onyx looked over, at her she was focused on crystal boy, however she hadn't move her body at all. Her arm was still behind him, the only movement she really made was moving back into the couch perhaps getting comfortable and that was a little earlier on.

It was out of nowhere, several circles formed and then lightening came down from the sky, looking to shock crystal boy right to kingdom come. The items that were once parading around them began to scatter for the moment, obviously the attack or perhaps the smell of crystal boy made them run.

Though the lightening...she was a lightening user too... Now this really was promising.

Onyx wouldn't even care about the outcome of crystal boy turning back to the girl who seemed to share the same reasoning. She picked up their conversation apologizing and Onyx simply looked at her with slightly widened eyes.....she had a really long name....Tatane lets go with that. When she finally finished speaking Onyx would sigh and rub the back of his head. He would lay back on the couch and think about her last words.

'I won't be abandoned.'

"Abandonment......know that feeling granted if you asked someone about me you'd get a completely different story.....I'd actually like to help you with this Utopia and as for abandonment, what do ya say ya hook up with me. My family and I could help you and you could help us create our paradise, if that doesn't tickle your fancy......hmm... perhaps there is something that I could do for you to help your cause Tatane."

Onyx would speak in a calm and regular tone the smile still on his face, it was at this point he realized Tatane clearly had no idea she was speaking to the 'universal terrorist'. Granted he had absolutely NO problem with that. The more people who learned that....the less friends that he was able to make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 14th 2014, 12:56 pm

Terami dodged the lightning backing off from the girl and the crap parade. If she wanted to attack for nothing that is her problem. He had no intention of forgetting this. He turned and left having lost interest.

(Topic exit)
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatane on January 19th 2014, 5:42 pm

Empty, empty, empty. The only word to describe her emotions at the moment. She looked up at the sky, thoughtless as her mind continued to wander in its memories, sorrowful tales. Abandonment, she's gotten herself saddened, saturated in sorrow and depression. What was she supposed to do now, then? She needed a goal, a way to move towards. The parade was wonderful, this utopia... She wanted it with all her soul, to see her world without any more pain. But how was she going to reach it? Where was this parade headed? She needed that destination, soon.

But halt those thoughts. She heard the sound of thunder! Combat, someone was fighting! Tatane grabbed the edge of her couch and looked behind her, to where Terami was, before he ran off. She looked around her, items scattered and fleeing everywhere. Oh, bother. They ran from the fighting, and Tatane couldn't even do anything about this. She looked to Onyx, the frown on her face cemented with confusion. "I... I don't understand... Who was that man? Did he attack us? Oh, I was rambling again, wasn't I? I..." She stood up and walked off the couch, holding her head. Her trance was broken now, and all the items of the parade began to move once more to catch her should she fall and faint. It was a considerably smaller crowd now, as most of the other items had vanished and run by now.

"What was I doing..." Half way in her muttering, she looked around back to Onyx. This man, this man was important to her. He was helping her. He was going to help her. "You were... talking about... family? Just... I want my paradise. I can't stand to abandon these others... Just... I just need a way to do it..." She paused, thinking carefully. "I'm a gong. My call echos throughout the worlds, and calls all items to my will. At least, it should... I... I can't seem to concentrate. My chimes echo too loudly, it rings in my head and... shit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 20th 2014, 12:25 pm

When Tatane got off of the couch and began to walk forward, she held her head and she seemed to be in pain. Apparently she had just gone through an episode, when the parade was happening, though honestly that just made Onyx more interested granted he had episodes too, granted some of his were far worse. Far, far, worse then what he had just seen. Though still they shared that common thing of perhaps, losing yourself in the moment you could call it. When she looked back at him Onyx saw the pain in her eyes and quickly moved towards the girl. She looked as though she could fall at any moment. He went to grab her arm and put her arm around his neck and one of his arms to hold her up. Granted she could simply push away believing he was too close or something such as that, however the girl looked like she needed help.

She continued to speak, she didn't want to be abandoned and she just wanted to have her paradise....she needed a way though...apparently she was a gong....she called all items to her cause. Now usually if this were anyone else they probably would have dropped this girl and been gone. Though Onyx who was a 'lava man', among other things wasn't going to have that. He looked over at the girl and sighed cracking his neck while holding her up.

"Yo Tatane, stay with here, okay? Try to focus through the ringing and stop calling your items for a second. With your current state, you seem to be only damaging yourself instead of being able to help out your items. Like I said I'm not going to abandon you okay, gong or not a gong. I'll help you out, I just need you to help me figure out a way to accomplish that."

Onyx said while looking at the girl next to him with a small smile. Her dream seemed to be close to his, however at the same time completely different and far away from his own. Truth be told he liked where the situation was going if he could find out where this situation was going...perhaps he could really help Tatane out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatane on January 26th 2014, 6:23 pm

Stay here, stabilize. Well that's easier said than done, but Tatane was holding onto herself slowly. It wouldn't matter whether or not she tried to call anyone to her side, it seems even she knew that another attempt would only cause her to collapse from fatigue. Instead she remained silent, staying close to Onyx's side. It has been a while since anyone's warmth had touched her own. A while since anyone made actual contact, communication. Even with items, well, items were different from humans. She missed humanity, her old life among the mass crowds.

She pulled her head closer to his chest, drawn almost instinctively to the beating of his heart, a primordial beat that preceded even her ancestral rhythm. To her, the heart was the true beat, the one that called for all life. Her powers were a pale imitation of what the true creator, if such a deity existed, was capable of. It was the source of her ambition, for whatever reason.

"Need... direction. I need a purpose, a master and a task. I can call up an army, but we need war. I need a purpose, something that will let me grow in power... I..."

She moved away from him slowly, her sense of balance returning. Tatane stood up tall, and then faced Onyx before sitting on top of her small collection of items. "I'll get there. Soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 27th 2014, 6:18 am

She allowed him him hold her for the time being, perhaps her fatigue was getting to her currently or maybe she was just hungry and wanted something to eat. Wait a moment, did Tatane even need to eat? A moment ago when Tatane was speaking she said that she was a gong. While that wasn't very shocking to Onyx, due to the whole 'I can morph into elements thing.' He had some questions, for example:

Did Tatane need to eat? Did Tatane define a master the same way that he would? If Tatane was a human or at least in form then surely she needed to rest to recharge like most others, right?

These questions among others pecked at Onyx's head for a moment while he shook his head for a moment his hair going this way and that. It was then he was
finally going to look down to answer her a question. However, Tatane was a little busy..granted it was nothing wrong. She currently had her head pressed against his chest right at his heart. Staring down at the girl for a moment while this happened Onyx didn't talk, simply listening to her words, once again.

She liked to talk that was for sure, though when she talked. What she spoke was relative to her words earlier, perhaps she was saying this to simply keep herself up. Though perhaps if she was slightly repetitive in her words, maybe it was because they were that important to her. She broke away from Onyx and would begin to easily stand up on her own looking towards him. This brought a small smile to Onyx's face glad that she was okay now. Interesting people usually weren't absolved for a while. Though Onyx felt extremely ignorant he never thought about the items that were left behind....of course when he was done his work. They would technically inherit these earths.

Onyx looking towards cracked his neck with a loud 'Crack!' still looking at her while she sat upon her items. Perhaps he could get an answer to one of his questions now. "Tatane." Onyx spoke to the get the attention of the girl in a casual voice. "My offer still stands and if you missed it, I'll be happy to repeat it, however if I might ask before you were...left behind...by your master what type of relationship did you have with them. More importantly what do you want now from your relationship with your possible new master?" Onyx spoke while sitting down on the ground, looking up at the woman. Onyx currently being interested and ready to learn more of this individual now that they were in better shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatane on January 31st 2014, 6:16 pm

His words echoed slightly. She wasn't sure, to be honest, what exactly she did want from Onyx, from herself. It was pointless, wasn't it? The utopia if she didn't even know what she wanted out of herself or her Master. Or maybe now, it was right for her to start making that decision for herself. She approached him again, and nodded slowly.

"I'll accept your offer. To join your 'family'... but... not as a person. I couldn't be a person. For now, I need a world. Some kingdom where all my followers can stay and also be used for others. I'd like a Master that can use me to call upon others, if that makes sense.... I hope?" For some reason, she felt humiliated, standing in front of this person. For whatever reason, to admit herself like this was shameful, horrible. And yet, it was expected, wasn't it? For an item to be subservient?

She thought a little more, before continuing, "I want items to become human, sentient. But still also items as well. I'm in a human body of sorts now, but I still hold the function and ability as a gong. I'm imagining a world for me, a universe where items are both tools and people, and are treated as both. I have the secrets with me to this day, I found the secrets to animation, to creating golems, but it's not close enough. But the secret's out there somewhere, and I can make it happen...

But... I also still need a purpose, some way to get where I need to go. I don't think this plan will work, if there are no humans to use us. We are still, after all, your creations."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on February 2nd 2014, 11:02 am

Onyx still sat on the ground when Tatane approached him, just as he expected even she didn't know exactly what she wanted. Though she was willing to join to aid her cause, whether or not this would truly aid Onyx in his overall goals or not didn't matter. This woman sought a utopia a place where all her items and items alike could be in peace or work in harmony. The woman asked for a world, had they met a couple months ago Onyx would have been screwed, and completely out of luck. Though due to his own hard work along with the current contributions of his family he now held the most powerful empire in this universe. He went over the history of each world he currently had within empire and one stuck out above the rest. This world was once for talking furniture and items that once came to life. What better place then this one, to have items come alive once more within it. This thought sort of excited Onyx and without warning he leaped up onto his feet almost hitting into the girl, however he stopped himself from moving. He looked towards a warm and large stupid genuine smile on his face. He nodded towards her and stretched his arms. "This is great, Tatane and I know the perfect world for you, it will be fine the village beneath the castle you'll be staying will be perfectly fine with possibly working with items alive or not as they have been. Plus this castle has been known in the past to have items, pots, pans, a clocks and candle holders, among a whole bunch of other items use to take care of it. I believe it will be perfect for you, Tatane. You'll be able to do great work from there....Tatane just because you are creations from us doesn't mean you are not equal." Onyx said still laughing slightly, this woman was funny at first she seemed so adamant.
The adamance was still there however it slightly seemed as if she was worried. Onyx needed to break that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatane on February 2nd 2014, 5:18 pm

"It sounds absolutely wonderful, thank you." She commented, bowing to Onyx as more items began to return to her. "Then by your will, I shall prepare myself." It sounds like she was going to leave this world, then, under the hire and usage of Onyx. Something about it was unnerving at the same time, though, and she could feel it whenever she glanced at those weapons of his. Something odd about him, his entire being. But she didn't have much better of a choice. She needed someone to follow. "You continue to insist that I am your equal, and perhaps I may now have freedom, but how am I to live without purpose? I thank you, for giving me such a purpose." Several of the items continued to gather, the old parade beginning to return to her. The old couch walked up behind her, and she sat down upon her elevated platform.

"But what do you mean by Family? Seems like your family is not one of blood relations." What a thing to say, Tatane! Neither was you family, if you could even call a group of two a family at all. All she had in her life was her older brother, the Buddha statue of the temple opposite to hers. The two were related by steel and smith, and it was that sort of bond that brought them back together, if not just for a short moment. Tatane fell silent with this thought, but shook it out. There was no use to concern herself with the past like that. She was alone now, just for a little longer. Her brother said it himself. The price of freedom is in blood, and Tatane was free to do what she needed now. And she was going to liberate the others, this time, without such an unnecessary sacrifice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on February 3rd 2014, 10:55 am

Onyx still with his stupid smile on his face grinned even more when she not only agreed, however said that the Castle would be the perfect he would nod to the girl. Crouching and looking towards the ground, his index finger would become extremely hot as small drops of lava began to fall from it and onto the street. He would start to write down the directions and a symbol of 'The Mark of Angel' to give the current caretakers of the castle who were currently looking over it. In other words just a bunch of dusk's that were around standing guard. The villagers really having no use for the castle due to it's distance from the village plus though they knew of the castle's existence, still it didn't make that much of a difference to them.

When Onyx finished he simply tapped the earth he had written on and the slab popped out of the street and into his hand. Waving it a little get the drops of lava off and holding the slab for her to take. "This will get you there and simply give the slab to the creature's you'll see there that are currently looking over the castle. Simply show them this slab and they'll know I've chosen a new caretaker. To answer you're question though, none of us are related by blood. Were kind of a rag tag group to be truthful. Though, we look out for each, sleep in the same place, eat at the same place. Take care of one another, we're all really close. Which is why we see one another as a family. Who knows in time, maybe you'll see it the same way too. Besides just because you're equal, doesn't mean you'll forever live without purpose only for awhile until you make one for yourself." Onyx would speak genuinely his laughter dying down a little. After today's little event, it has been proven that once again his random traveling to different worlds has proved once again to be effective towards making life interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum