I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 Empty Re: With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover]

Post by Terami on January 11th 2014, 11:51 pm

As he went out of the line of attack of the initial barrage, the witches went back to back in order to keep him from flanking them. Lili got behind her sister and continued firing her ice shards at him determined to kill the heartless.

The werewolf howled before attacking. He charged head long into Terami with great speed. He was just barley able to get his crystal spear up to block the wolf man's claws. He was pushed back as he grunted from the impact. Terami countered with three thrusts with his spear. Two of the thrusts missed their marks, but the third nicked the werewolf in the chest.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] - Page 2 Empty Re: With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover]

Post by Terami on January 14th 2014, 12:41 pm

Terami and the werewolf separated circling each other. Terami would lunge forward with a thrust fallowed by a descending slash. The werewolf managed to dodge both strikes and dash in close trying to rake his claws across Terai's chest. Terami managed to pull his torso back getting nicked himself. He smiled glad for a challenge. the crystal spear transformed into two curved daggers which he held in a reverse grip. Terami motioned for the werewolf to attack again. The werewolf charged leaping into the air. He aimed to sink his fangs into the crystaling's throat, but Terami was too fast. He ducked and slashed upward to attack the werewolf's gut. Claws met against crystal as they passed quickly turning to face each other. It was Terami's turn to be offensive as he darted left right slashing away at the larger opponent. the werewolf back pedaled away from the agile being and his stinging daggers taking a swipe or two where he thought he could connect.

Terami figured now was the time to stop toying with the wolf and be done with it. He backed off creating five emerald shards and tossing them at the werewolf. Terami managed to back it into a wall, so the werewolf was pinned to the wall by the shards. One in each arm and leg, and the last one went through his abdomen; the shard in his gut wasn't lethal, but it was incredibly painful. The werewolf's eyes widened as is howled in pain and it could only watch as the white crystal changed again to a large four bladed shurikan. With a large smile, Terami threw the shurikan and controlled it to decapitate the werewolf. It returned to him and e casually whipped the blood off it as it returned to its pendant form. He retied it around his neck as he turned to see how the heartless was fairing against the witches.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 16th 2014, 1:00 pm

Terami dashed forward conjuring four emerald shards in each of his hands. He tossed them at the witches more to get their attention than to actually attack them. He moved his fedora and smiled running his fingers through his hair. If these lovely ladies wanted a fight he would give them one, but it would be a shame to kill such specimens. He shrugged figuring that he would decide what he will do after he had them under his boot.

If you ladies want a good fight, then you should be fighting me. He said forming a red crystal from the ground and plucked it forming it into two roses. He threw them at the witches simultaneously this time meant as an attack as well as flattery. the witches must not have seen the flattery in the gesture, for they immediately turned their attacks to him. Ice and rock spikes shot to him from the ground which were met by his ruby flames. Terami knew that this would be a challenge since he was facing two people this time instead of just one.

The witches split up each going to an opposite side of Terami. They the earth witch used the earth around him to grab his arms and legs immobilizing him. He struggled to get free but to no avail. The ice witch smiled as she got close to him ice encasing her slender hands. She slugged him across the face with a right hook fallowing with a left under punch to his gut. The air was forced from Terami's lungs, but he was far from done. A sapphire shard appeared in each hand and he tossed them at the earth restraints of the opposite arms. He managed to jerk his arm free of the fragile ice and punch the witch back freeing his legs the same way he freed his arms. He continued to punch and kick the witch. To his surprise she could take as well as receive such punishment. She tried to counter him with a hard right upper cut, but Terami was too fast. He dodged the attack formed a emerald shard in his right hand and plunged it into her side. He was carful not to hit anything vital, but did enough damage to put her out of the fight.

Now he turned to her sister who now starting to back away slightly. She didn't expect this one man to be so powerful. She shook her head and planted her feet launching small orbs of stone at him. Terami ducked and dodged the attacks nearly taking one right in the face. He smiled none the less glad that he was able to face someone worth fighting. he used his ruby flames aiming them right at her. She countered them with her earth spikes, and they clashed in a mess of earth and crystal. This was what Terami was counting on. He formed two shards of emerald and tossed them around the mangled results of the attacks at the unsuspecting witch. As he did he leapt over the pile cutting himself slightly, but that was alright by him. He closed in fast, and the witch panicked to try to keep him at a distance. She tossed waves of earth his way, but each one only delayed the inevitable. He made his way to her and quickly got in her face. She was too stunned to react and was even more shocked when he kissed her. it was a light kiss and it kept her mind distracted as he placed two shards of emerald in her body. Like her sister, he didn't kill her, but he did made sure she got his point.

With all the challengers defeated and turned to the seemingly deserted area shouting for any to hear. If anyone else wants to challenge my power, let him or her come forward now! His voice echoed across the area, but nothing answered his call. He smiled glad they have learned their place. He saw two creatures sneaking around scavenging and looting in the chaos.  A weird pumpkin headed creature and a mummy held miscellaneous items in their arms. You two! Terami called out to them. The two froze for a moment, but quickly dropped their loot and ran to him standing at attention.

Y-yes sir, what can we to for you? The pumpkin headed creature asked shaking in fear. Terami pointed to the two witches laying on the ground.

Get these two to someone to recover. I don't want them dyeing on me. His glare emphasized his point and the two rushed off gathering the unconscious girls and rushing off to find someone to heal them. He smiled and looked to the world around him. I claim this world as mine. Now lets have some fun.

Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 17th 2014, 7:34 pm

Terami's ears perked up when he heard the sound of men in armor running to him. He turned seeing a squad of skeleton soldiers each in iron armor and carrying some weapon. Leading them on a black stallion with fire for a mane and tail was a headless horse man. His pitch black armor seemed to make him one with horse as it reared up. Even without a head, the horseman seemed to sense Terami's presence as it should. It drew a sword and pointed it at him even though they were both well out of range of the sword's reach.

You there, are you the one causing all this destruction and calling himself the new ruler of this world? Terami looked at him and yawned as the armor spoke. It seemed pointless to answer him, but he guessed that he should entertain the creatures meager importance. Terami straightened with a smile on his face.

Indeed I am good knight. If you have come to swear your loyalty to me, then you will need to get off that horse and start bowing. The knight growled despite having no visible form of mouth on him. The stallion reared again and slammed its hooves into the ground fire coming from it's nostrils.

Do you not know who I am? I am the right hand of the pumpkin king, lord Skullron. Since you have come and declared yourself an imposter king, you are charged and found guilty of treason and sentenced to death.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 18th 2014, 9:26 pm

Terami tried to hold in his laughter, but that only made it come out in a larger burst of laughter that echoed through the nearly empty streets. The skeletal warriors looked to each other confused and waiting for orders. The knight growled clearly growing irritated by the man in front of him. Terami wiped away the tears that formed in his eyes from the laughing fit as he calmed down to address the right hand of lord Skullron.

Oh, you were serious? Well, excuse me for holding back the sense of dread, I seriously doubt a small group of skeletons and a headless tin can can do anything to me. The horseman's rage came to a boil as he faced his soldiers pointing his sword at Terami.

Kill him. Kill him slowly so I can watch the understanding come to him as death takes him. The skeletal soldiers moved around the stallion and formed three lines of soldiers in front of the knight. The swordsmen carrying broad wall shields were first slamming their shields on the ground. Next were the pike men thrusting their pole arms through the holes left by their comrades shields. Lastly, there were the bowmen in the back.

The archers aimed their arrows high as they released aiming for their arrows to rain down on Terami. Terami just smiled and dashed forward to the wall of iron. The arrows hit the ground harmlessly. Terami had his crystal spear ready and jumped up narrowly avoiding the tip of a wicked looking spear. He thrust his spear into the ranks of the soldiers hitting one of the pike men. It silently fell into a pile of bones and iron as the others turned to face him bringing their weapons to bear. Terami held his crystal spear up managing to block all the weapons coming down. He freed one hand to form five sapphire shards and tossed them all around him. Two swordsmen were hit, another pike man and two archers soon were frozen statues made of pure sapphire.

At this point the formation crumbled into an all out brawl. The remaining members of each unit all converged on him at once trying to overwhelm the well dressed invader. Terami sent them flying as he twirlded the spear around quickly above his head. A swords man came at him with a downward strike, but Terami dodged to the side and impaled him ripping the spear from it's armor.

A pike man rushed him with a series of quick thrusts.
Terami dodged them as well for the most part, but his coat suffered a few cuts which was starting to piss him off. The crystal spear shifted into two scimitars. He went on the offensive slashing at the armor and bone. He went at each soldier in a mad rush of crystal quickly dropping each one. He turned to the knight once all the soldiers were defeated to see his reaction.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 20th 2014, 7:33 pm

The knight had dismounted from his horse and held his sword in both hands. Terami was a bit curios as to how he was going to kill a headless suit of armor. He shrugged and thought, That didn't stop me before. He smiled and his crystal swords once again morphed into a spear. He was ready for whatever this knight had up his iron sleeves. He motioned for the knight to take the first move, which he was going before he even finished his taunt.

The knight pulled his elbows back keeping the point of the sword aimed at Terami's chest and charged. A metallic battle cry could be heard from the empty suit of armor as he came closer and closer with each metallic foot step. When the thrust came, Terami easily side stepped the attack and counted with a thrust to the knight's knee. The knight parried the attack and fallowed it with a horizontal slice trying to decapitate him. Terami pulled his upper body back getting nicked on the neck.

A thin line of blood trickled down his neck and he whipped it away and smiled charging in. He thrust at the knight's limbs aiming for the joints. He managed to land some minor hits causing the knight to grunt in pain. Well it looks like I can cause him pain, he thought.

Their duel went on exchanging quick strikes, but Terami's agility gave him an edge. He managed to dodge one of the knights heavy swings, which had so much fallow through that it turned him almost ninety degrees to Terami. Terami took the chance and got close gathering a large sapphire shard and dropped it into the suit. The screams of the knight got louder as the shards punched through the armor freezing it. A wisp came out of the suit and hovered above Terami. It was a small wisp of blue fire bobbing up and down in the air.

You may have defeated that body, but I am far from defeated. Fallow me to the castle if you dare to face me again, and the rest of my brethren. Lord Skullron will be waiting for you. The wisp retreated into the night with Terami in hot pursuit. He wasn't about to let this chance go to make his take over complete in one fell swoop.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 21st 2014, 10:13 pm

Terami fallowed the wisp as it floated down the wide main streets. He soon caught sight of a large castle whose towers seemed to tilt at weird angles. They seemed that they were more likely to fall off the main structure than house anyone. Terami shrugged and kept going turning another corner to the main entrance road. He stopped seeing a small army or ghouls, skeletons, witches, and god knows what else. Standing before the hoard were three other horsemen each with their own weapon of choice. One carried a halberd, another a heavy cross bow, and the third a flail with a large spiked ball.

Ahead of those three was a humanoid creature sitting on a throne of skulls and bones, who Terami guessed was supposed to be his enemies. The creature was seven feet tall and wore all black armor. Spikes perturbed from the shoulder plates and helmet. The helmet covered the things face only its blood red eyes could be seen. It carried a large claymore which hung on the back of the throne.

A small twisted man was standing on the left of the throne. He seemed to be speaking with the person that Terami took as lord Skullron. The man, much like his master, hid his face with the exception for his eyes and mouth. He nodded and looked at Terami stepping forward away from the protection of the army and the knights.

The great and powerful, lord Skullron demands to know why it is you invade his world. The man's voice seemed to hiss slightly, but the message was made clear. Terami just smiled and pointed to the throne in which Skullron sat.

I believe your master knows why I am here. I seek nothing less than the throne itself. The army was in an uproar now. They shouted and cursed him for mere mention of taking the throne. A raised hand from the ruler silenced the hoard and the interpreter spoke out again.

You have bested one of the four dark riders. That is no small feat. The great and merciful Skullron will allow you to leave with your life if you surrender now. He turned to the wisp and looked up with an amused look in his eyes. Balron, go re-arm yourself. The master will get to you once this matter is over. The wisp of the rider floated up into one of the towers of the castle. Terami laughed and cackled smiling all the wider.

You think that I will be turned away by this? I have faced worse while I was just a child. I will take the throne, and I will keep your head, and those of your riders as trophies! No one said anything for a long while before Skullron rose to his feet. He drew his claymore and pointed it at Terami.

So be it then, you will have your challenge. First defeat my riders and then myself, and maybe the my army will recognize your strength. e said in a deep growling voice. The army formed a large circle around Terami and the four combatants spears and swords aimed at Terami if he should try to flee. Terami just formed his crystal spear and motioned for the first one to come, as he got into a fighting stance.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 23rd 2014, 12:14 pm

The first rider to challenge Terami got off it's horse and approached him at the middle of the circle. The halberd wielding knight was smarter than his comrade Terami thought with a smile. Their weapons were about the same length so the two fighters just circled each other. Their weapons inches away from each other.

The two met with a soft ring before Terami lunged forward with a conservative thrust to the knights left arm. The knight pulled the left side of his body back and let the thrust go by countering with a upward slash. Terami took a step back letting the halberd's blade go by. The knight then took a step forward bringing it back down onto Terami's head. Terami managed to put his spear up to catch his opponent's pole arm. Terami pushed it to the side and used the momentum to turn around and try to hit the knight at the side.

They two fighters exchanged blows with increasing speed neither one allowing the other to get past their defenses. It seemed to Terami, that these knights had no other powers besides their fighting skills. That gave Terami the edge.

The knight came in with a combination of thrusts advancing on Terami. Terami dodged left, right, then left again before letting lose his ruby fire right at the rider. The rider was too surprised to dodge the attack and it hit him dead on punching through the armor. The knight screamed in pain as the crystals heated up hotter and hotter melting the armor. The wisp was starting to emerge from the armored shell, but Terami wasn't about to let this one to get away. He quickly formed a sapphire shard and tossed it at the wisp. Once it was close enough he clenched his fist and it exploded right next to the wisp trapping it in sapphire.

The trapped wisp fell the ground at Terami's feet. He smiled and laughed as he took the back end of his spear and shattered the trapped soul's prison and shattering it as well. Terami looked to the remaining rider and lord Skullron with a smug smile.

Who is next?
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 26th 2014, 12:35 am

It was the rider with the flail's turn next. He just shouted his battle cry as he charged in with a mighty swing. The heavy spiked ball came in a down word ark aiming to cave in Terami's head. With a quick side step, Terami avoided the attack, and the ball hit nothing but the ground sending dirt and dust up into the air. He quickly pulled the ball up and squng in a horizontal arc. Again Terami pulled his body back from the bone crushing ball of steel.

Terami regained his footing and charged in trying to get inside and past the flails effective range. He morphed his spear into two scimitars and swung them in a quickly at the knight's body. The scrapping of crystal against iron screamed in his ears, but he tired to block it out.

A heavy iron fist made contact with Terami's stomach knocking the breath from his body. Terami fell to his knees trying to regain his breath. The rider stood above him and kicked him in the ribs sending Terami skidding on the ground next to the edge of the arena. Terami struggled to his feet feeling the prods and kicks of the people surrounding them. The knight ran at him swinging his flail wildly. Terami managed a smirk as he rolled right by the knight's legs while the knight was striking at him. The screams of the soldiers that were hit with the flail could be heard making Terami chuckle.

Terami faced the knight and leapt onto his back stabbing his swords through some weak points in the armor. He rode the night like a bronco as he thrashed around trying to dislodge the slender man. Terami formed an emerald shard and pryed the helmet off the suit of armor. Like the one before this one, it was empty. He tossed another sapphire shard into it and froze it. This time it saw the shard coming and tried to abandon its body. The wisp was too slow in escaping it's body and was trapped in the sapphire as it was half way out of the armor. Terami panted and pointed to the one with the cross bow wanting to get the next fight over with.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 27th 2014, 10:54 am

The rider with the cross bow came forward and brought it up to his shoulder. With a click, the small bolt rocketed towards Terami's chest. Terami managed to bring up his crystal wall as cover just in time. Damn, he thought. My reflexes have been dulled with all the fighting. He found himself panting trying to catch his breath.

The knight reloaded the cross bow and fired again. At the same time Terami conjured an emerald shard and tossed it around the wall at the direction of the knight. Another thud as the bolt imbedded itself in the crystal, and a scream could be heard from whoever was unfortunate enough to be hit with the shard. This was getting neither of them anywhere.

Terami had an idea. He reached for the white crystal around his neck. It transformed into a large crystal shield he can move with. He got out from behind his wall and charged right at the knight. The knight was confident that his bolts could penetrate the shield. He fired once then twice. Each bolt hit it sticking into the crystal, but it didn't stop Terami. He smashed the shield into the knights crossbow shattering it, and the knight fell to the ground. Trerami finished it quickly with another sapphire shard freezing it before the wisp had time to get away.

Terami looked up at Lord Skullron. He had stood and reached behind his throne and retrieved his large heavy sword. His adviser tried to persuade his lord against fighting.

My lord please wait. We still have Balron to fight. Skullron continued not even looking at the creature beside him. He only looked at Terami. The one who had slain his riders. His most powerful soldiers.

Balron is a coward; you know that. He has long since fled the castle while the other were fighting. He went into the center of the circle large blade pointed at Terami. You are defiantly powerful. I would offer you a place as a rider, but I know that I would only be wasting my breath. Now prepare yourself! Skullron lifted the massive sword over his head and brought it down trying to cleave Terami in two. Terami barley managed to roll out of the way of the strike. It was so quick for a heavy sword.

The shield morphed into two scimitars once again. Terami charged forward slashing as fast as he could against the ruler's hard black armor. Skullron brought his sword down and swung it around in a full circle to get Terami away from him. Terami had to duck under the blade putting his stomach to the ground. Skullron raised his foot and planted it on Terami's back keeping him still.

Terami grabbed sapphire shard and stabbed it into Skullron's calf. He yelled in pain as his leg turned to sapphire. The dark ruler managed to free himself by smashing off the sapphire, but that gave Terami all the time he needed. He stabbed a crystal shard on each of his arms and legs even in his chest. The dark lord tried to keep the sapphire from expanding, but it was inevitable. For each one he stopped, Terami placed two more in him. He soon stood there in sapphire his head the only thing free.

As I said before, your kingdom...is mine. Terami dashed forward and with a singe swipe of his crystal scimitar sent the dark lord's head flying. It landed on the ground and not far from the body. Terami picked up the helmet and grabbed the neck pulling the head out of the helmet. To his surprise there was only a skull and in the helmet. The man in the armor had died long ago, and his armor absorbed his cruelty and malice continuing his rule for him. He put the skull on the ground crushing it as a symbol of him destroying the regime that held the land. He sat on the throne looking for anyone to question his right.

The army was silent. No one dared to say anything only trying to soak in what had just happened. A well decorated soldier stepped forward looking to all the others. All hail the new king! He knelt down on one knee. The others joined the officer and even the advisor was kneeling accepting the new ruler as king.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on February 3rd 2014, 10:49 pm

This topic has been marked for review, and as such, the staff has been talking about it and bouncing ideas back and forth. I don't want you to get discouraged, or feel like we're ignoring this. Its presence is noted and a decision will be made soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on February 4th 2014, 11:13 am

There are a couple issues I’d like to address to you on behalf of the staff in reference to this hostile takeover.
First, keep in mind that the place you are attacking is a small place, one with a very tight knit community that is based upon a sense of mischief, not that of evil. And though everyone plays tricks on each other, ultimately, a murder in such a small town with a community where everyone knows everyone would ring very darkly for the world, as it has, and should.
Second, as a staff, we are moving in a way where we are settling into a paradigm where might isn’t always right, and it’s very much about part of the political process of overtaking a world, as much as it is your actions on that world. Imagine the position of the community if some of their own was murdered, even though it was to make a statement, and they had just watched it happen. As an attention getter, the task was done well. As a political movement, it’s not something that would be well handled.
This is a more modern town where murder won’t earn you respect. There are more creative and appropriate ways to take the town under your leadership. Because of this, the staff has decided the keep the town open, and the hostile takeover has been considered a failure.

You’re welcome to try again as soon as the month timer has expired. A word of advice; a takeover isn’t always necessarily done by force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on February 4th 2014, 4:08 pm

I understand some of your points, but I have some counter pointes that you should consider before just dropping the failure bomb.

1. My character forces conflict to get what he wants. This is how he would take any world, so then you are saying that I can never have a world by saying that fighting won't get me a world.

2. Since this is a story heavy site now, I took some artistic license with the world. Since it was ownerless I had to make one that will fit well with my characters style of taking a world. If no artistic license can be used then that should have been stated clearly in the rules which it is not.

I know you admins won't even give this two thoughts, but I have stated my thoughts multiple times. I feel strongly about this and will keep fighting for this until you and the others give me the time of day to speak with me or forced to perma-ban all my accounts.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2