» Marionette
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] Empty With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover]

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 7:02 am

Edit: To clarify, this is Terami's Hostile Takeover, not mine. If successful, he gets Halloweentown.

The [H]eartless was bound by chains in the middle of a large transmutation circle. He spat at that three witches who had bound him. To think, he thought that three elderly woman would be an easy meal, but they were not. His eyes panicked as they frantically looked around, the distinct yellow bulbs moving as sporadically as this not-yet-defeated creature. The sound of clanking metal was playing a harmonious tune of rebellion. This was enhanced by the witches' echoing cackles that filled the silence of each line of the incantation.

What would he do? He couldn't merge into the ground, the chains forbade that. They bound him to his physical form. He had no other assets except his only offensive move, but would it be strong enough? He wasn't sure he could take them, he had failed the first time. Only this time, they were in an enclosed room, not the wilderness where he had been taken by surprise. If it was the environment and a sucker punch that caused him to get captured, he could escape. If not, and their skill wasn't reliant on those factors, he would subdued again.

In their age, would they have the stamina to perform those grandiose magical performances they had earlier? Would they even have the room in this confined space? No, they wouldn't. He had the confidence to escape now. He looked at the hags and their typically deformed noses and wart filled faces. Whatever hair they had left was graying...or 'whiting'. Their black cloaks and ridiculous hats helped covered their deformed body. Was the cost of their power their humanity? Or was their lack of beauty what drove them to witchcraft? Whatever it was, they didn't help the stereotype.

Before they finished their final couplet, he broke out of the chains and rushed to the cauldron directly in front of him, using speed and the surprise factor to catch them off guard. He stole the witches broom and was then attacked with the large grandiose magic from the other two. Great. They were more incompetent than he thought. He lifted the third who was screaming from the magics in the cauldron and lifted her as he flew off on the broom, the confined space collapsing on itself. He wasn't leaving without some semblance of a meal.

As he went to the graveyard, he dropped her off. She had nothing here. No wand, which was the source of the trio's power, no back up, and no cauldron. Even her cat had been buried in the rubble. As she hit the floor with a thud, he pounced on top of her and his claw broke through her sternum and grabbed her still pulsing [H]eart. "Go to Hell, Bruja." He said, his mouth dripping with the venom of victory.

The last thing the witch would see before her death was his demented eyes glistening with satisfaction, only complimented by his moist lips, licked by his tongue in anticipation of the witches [H]eart. He crushed her [H]eart, still in her body and her metaphysical organ flew from her body. It was intercepted by the [H]eartless who swallowed it whole and then burped...a fur ball?

He walked over to the broom, sat on atop of it and said, "You're mine now. What should I name you?" He would ride into town while sitting on it. It wasn't as comfortable as he thought it would be. And, it was bit more difficult without the witches weight to balance it. He would only be able to use it at a walking pace for now. It would take time to adjust to this method of transport. Yeah, being a warlock was definitely not his calling, but this trinket was a fun souvenir, so why not keep it?

Last edited by iDutchman on January 8th 2014, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] Empty Re: With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover]

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 12:23 pm

Terami walked around the strange town of Halloween Town. Seeing all these odd creatures was an experience all in itself. He looked up seeing something fly across sky on a...broom? That was certainly not something he had seen in his home colony. He started to approach the being cautiously not sure what the person might be. After several incidents he had learned to not let his boredom and cruel habits get the better of him before knowing who he was messing with.

Well a broom doesn't seem to be the most convenient mode of transportation, but it does have its own little charm I guess. The crystaling said to its rider. He defiantly never seen a creature like him before. A completely black creature with pure yellow eyes. He smiled and stopped a respectable distance. And what may I ask you are?
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover] Empty Re: With Which Witch? [Hostile Takeover]

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 2:59 pm

As he was confronted, the broom floated to a point where the two would be at eye level. The man was rather tall, which was only main more evident by the [H]eartless' lack of height. But, really? A fedora? What neckbeard still thought those were cool. He was pretty sure they were only allowed at higher end parties where the suits costed thousands of dollars.

The man's [H]eart was okay. He wasn't really feeling it, but he respected what it was doing. He was just likely full from the witches metaphysical organ and didn't want to overstuff himself. Maybe later, he'd attempt for seconds. Did [H]eartless even get fat? Probably not. They were beings of darkness, so.

"Never heard of a witch?" He joked, implying that he was one due to the broom. If this man really hadn't heard of a witch he wondered what rock he lived under. Even Patrick Star was likely to have some knowledge of the culture. "I suppose it's Warlock since I'm male..." He said aloud, mainly to himself.

T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 3:09 pm

Stories of such beings do find themselves circulating amongst the crystaling communities, but even still this "warlock" was never mentioned in any story. He eyed the being and put his hands in his pockets. He kept his guard up not wanting to be caught off guard.

I did hear of them, though you are hardly one of them from what I have heard. He commented blankly. He dawned a blank expression not letting the thing in front of him any sign of what he may be thinking.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 4:21 pm

"Are you judging me because I'm black?" He said, mocking him as if he were offended. He didn't care but he didn't particularly know the person and he didn't seem to be anyone of interest. It was more and more likely that he was going to become a meal but the [H]eartless didn't feel particularly rested up after his last encounter. Circumstance was on this man's side today.

"I'm a  [H]eartless." He answered, plainly. Maybe, sprinkling a little information would reveal his interests. "What's it to you?" He asked, his distinct yellow eyes squinting, wondering what his response would be. He wasn't trusting of strangers who randomly confronted him. It was pretty racist to judge him based on how he looked. Or maybe it was because of the blood that was on his hand. Oh, well.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 4:32 pm

Terami's eye brow raised under the visor though he doubted that the heartless could see it. His curiosity was peaked to say the least. He examined the heartless quickly before addressing it.

Crystalings like myself rarely see anything other than our own kind. You can say we don't get out much. A smile finally cracked his lips. He repositioned the fedora slightly taking on a more friendly tone. I have been doing some exploring and heard a lot of talk about heartless. I was only curios when I happened to find one riding a broom.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 4:43 pm

"Are you jealous of my broomstick swagger?" The [H]eartless said, circling the crystalloid or whatever he had called himself. He wondered what would happen now. "What do you want from me?" He asked, suspicious of the man. "Or are you offering your [H]eart to this wuvly wittle [H]eartless?"
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 4:57 pm

Terami laughed listening to the heartless. He didn't know if he was being serious or funny, but he found it funny none the less. He kept his eyes on the heartless so he wouldn't get jumped from behind.

No, no nothing like either of those. I have been bored and just seeing of anyone here could help spread the spirit of chaos.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 5:12 pm

"Spirit of Chaos?" He asked, intrigued by what this man had to offer. Maybe, he could help him harvest more [H]earts after all. If he was smart about how he played his chips he could help further both of their goals. If his prior experiences told him anything, men wanted to power. He was no exception. Neither of them were an exception.

He wondered what the man's potential monologue would reveal. Was he trying to destroy the worlds? Gain something for himself? Impress others? Was he following a religious belief? Whatever it was, these worlds were filled with interesting people now that he took the time to get to know them.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 5:21 pm

Yes, call it a little project while I find a reason to fight. Maybe I fight only for the sake of fighting and destruction, maybe not. Until then I might as well have fun with it and make other's lives a little more...exiting. He didn't care to monologue about himself. He would prefer it if his actions spoke for themselves.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 5:30 pm

"Exciting, huh?" He said, interested in what the man was saying. Right now, he didn't have a purpose. What was wrong with giving a friend a little direction? He smiled his demented smile, it was as welcoming as the hiss of a hostile cobra. Although, he personally found it endearing. He wished more [H]eartless could smile like he could.

"Why don't you attempt to claim this world as your own?" He began, not even knowing if there was a world leader. "Even if you don't want it, you don't have to win. Stir up the pot, they're not expecting it; cause some chaos." He said, tossing out ideas. "If you decide you want to keep it -- if you win -- you can spread chaos to other worlds through use of this one. Make the worlds exciting a world at time, y'know?" He explained. "I'll even help you take this world over, if you need the help." He offered, slightly teasing the man's pride.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 5:40 pm

The young Dwelden thought about what the man was saying. He could take control and do whatever he pleased without consequence. He could even use this as a base to launch campaigns onto other worlds. He liked that idea, and the offer of help would be welcomed. Causing chaos can get quite boring if only one person is doing it, and if he failed so what? He could always try again or just call his mission accomplished either way.

You know my bright eyed friend, you may have a point. Even if my goal didn't change, at least it is pointed in some direction. Your help would be welcome, and I will even let you enjoy the hearts of those you slay and maybe even more.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 5:47 pm

He listened to the man accept the idea. Perfect. They could mutually benefit each other and he understood the cost of the [H]eartless' help. Things seemed to be going his way. He was a bit distracted from his main purpose but if he had more strength then he could go about things more easily. At this rate, the guards in Space Paranoids would be nothing compared to him and he could easily crush them.

"Where shall we begin?" He said, looking towards the town. They had met in the woods still and he hadn't seen the town yet. The enclosed space he was in had been underground and he was interested to see how this world looked. The moon was nice he supposed. His grin had widened further. Being an embodiment of darkness made this feasible, he wasn't restricted by normal muscles, for the most part.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 5:53 pm

We will strike at down town Halloween town. What better place to strike than the heart of town? He turned and started to make his way to the very center of town. He wondered how many people would oppose them. He pushed the thought aside thinking that it wouldn't matter. He and his heartless ally will crush any who stands in their way.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 6:02 pm

"Perfect." He said, satisfaction dripping from every nook and cranny of his gums. He would follow him on his broom, at a steady pace. He wouldn't fight on this, but hopefully it'd listen to him and at least help to some degree. It was a magic broom after all. He wondered how powerful the man was to trust a strange [H]eartless as his only ally. He might've had a lot of his sleeve or assumed much more than the [H]eartless could offer. The [H]eartless was no chump but he wasn't one of the strongest in the universe by far.

ooc: Don't forget to include Hostile Takeover in the topic title. That's what Mana said we have to do for these types of things.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 6:11 pm

Of course Terami wouldn't fully trust the heartless off the bat. He would keep an eye on him when he was close just in case he got any ideas about attacking him in the chaos. He was confident enough that his fighting skills were enough to ward off the heartless if he turned on him.

(OOC: I think you have to do that since you made the topic)
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 6:20 pm

As they would arrive to the town, he would stop and look towards the man. His distinct yellow eyes would glance towards Terami and say, "Alright. How do you want to start it off? How about a big explosion? Big explosions get people's attention." He said, his hands moving like one until he quickly caught himself from falling. He leaned and went upside down on the broom. He was lucky he had his innate agility and made the move seem purposeful.

"You could even give a speech or something to drive a reaction home. Wing it. I'm sure you can think of something." He said, giving support to the man. He could only imagine all the casualties this would cause. He could only imagine all of the metaphysical organs he'd be able to reap due this. He couldn't wait to indulge.

ooc: LOL. Woops. I forgot I made this.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 6:39 pm

Terami walked to the center of town and rose a wall of crystal under him so he could be seen to all. He looked around and smiled darkly shouting for all in the square to hear him. Just the sight of him alone seemed to do the trick, but he might as well make it official.

People of Halloween Town! I can clearly see that you are still recovering from a battle that had taken place not long ago. I am afraid to tell you one more will happen this day. But, all the casualties are up to you. You can either swear fealty to me and House Dwelden, or... He let his actions speak for themselves. He pushed to either side with his hands and two rows of red crystal rose out of the ground stabbing out in different directions as it went. It impales a good number of people before striking two buildings. The buildings struck fire as burning the inhabitants inside. The few people that were impaled had their hearts missed so that they would be around for when his heartless friend went back for the hearts.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 6:48 pm

As the people died, he would swoop in and take their [H]earts. The delicious treats would serve him well and while the man did this, he would dine while he could. There was no opposition, for now, so why not feast? He would give the man a thumbs up and would inform him if he ran into anyone that openly opposed. This man seemed to have some grandiose power. Manipulation over gemstones and whatnot. Interesting.

Perhaps the [H]eartless needed to develop his own abilities. He only had one magical move and despite his lack of magical affiliation he might need more in order to defend himself properly in these worlds. He would likely have to play on the power of other people's [H]earts and the ones he digested. They already helped give him his survival factor and helped restore his energy. He hadn't realized how exhausted he was until these [H]earts gave him the energy he was lacking.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 6:56 pm

Fear and panic took the crowd. Most of the inhabitants fled or was going to get whatever these people considered weapons. He leapt from his tall wall of crystal and five shards of emerald appeared in each hand. He scanned the panicked crowd and saw a group of beings coming to fight him. The group consisted of a werewolf and a large one at that, two young witches and blob of god knew what. Terami smiled and waited for them to advance.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 8th 2014, 8:53 pm

Emile flew on the broom like a surfboard. It was getting easier to ride. As he jumped off and was about to use it to whack the werewolf across the head, the broom disagree with the action and dragged him off in a different direction. His confused face would be all he saw as he was put next to some bodies he hadn't yet taken the [H]earts of. He shrugged and continue to eat some more. He wanted to see what else the man could do anyway. They all did seem to focus on him instead of the clown who couldn't even hit them. This would allow him to eat more [H]earts, he supposed. And, it also gave him the sneak attack if need be. As he came across a weird [H]eart he said, "Hm. Slimy, yet satisfying."
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 8th 2014, 11:41 pm

Terami smiled seeing the four approach. He got into a fighting stance and the slime monster was the first to approach. It tried to communicate in some gurgling language he couldn't understand. It's hand gestures were enough to convey that it wasn't happy about the take over. Terami just threw five emerald shards at the blob, but they just stopped once they got in the center of it and dissolved quickly. Terami made a mental note not to get caught by that thing.

It...ime..o...di. You wi....st...nessThe thing gurgled again as its arm stretched out and fired three large globs at him. Terami threw three of the shards in his other hand and deflected the globs, but the shards dissolved much like the ones that it the main body. Terami growled and looked at the thing before him.

I think it is time for you to return to the void. He said disgust clear in his voice. The blob attacked again launching more globs of itself at Terami. Terami rolled out of the way trying to think of a way to kill it. A glob nearly hit him as his mind was not in the fight. He thrust his hands forward and the red crystals shot towards it from the ground. It was too slow to avoid the attack and it went right through it. It shrieked a gurgling cry of pain as the heated crystal burned and boiled it slightly. This was what he was waiting for. He brought the crystals back and hit it from the side more of the crystal puncturing into the membrane. Again and again he turned the row of crystals. He finally stopped it and grabbed the crystals with his hands. It didn't burn him, as he put more power into it making the spikes even hotter. The creature's cries filled the night as it slowly evaporated and boiled away. Soon it was nothing but a heap of lifeless sludge.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 9th 2014, 6:35 am

"That was unnecessarily gruesome." The Silhouette thought, which was pretty interesting considering the things he had done in order to get a meal. Especially, when it was symbolically done in the first place. Yet, he was still out gruesome'd by this man? He didn't want to try any harder, he just thought it was over the top but maybe that was the only way for him to stop the sludge and he shouldn't be so judgmental.

He wondered if any real threats were coming. The rest didn't even bother attacking him while he attacked the other. Were they afraid or were they taking turns? Taking turns was likely the stupidest thing someone could do when their entire world was getting attacked. "Hey, where are the real threats?" He called out to the defenders, eating a metaphysical organ after saying this.
T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 9th 2014, 8:12 pm

The twin witches heard Emile and levitated into the air. Unlike the more stereotypical witches he faced before. They didn't need wands or brooms to fly, and they were both fairly pretty. They were both pale skinned and had flaming red hair. One had ice blue eyes the other had forest green eyes. They both wore black cloaks and black pointed hats.

Did you hear that Lili? He doesn't think we are a threat. The witch with the green eyes said. She scowled at the heartless below her. The other witch nodded pointing her finger at the heartless.

I heard him Lulu. We should teach him not to mess with Halloween Town. They both flew at him. Lili extended her hand and fired stone projectiles at him while Lulu did the same firing ice cycles at the heartless.

While the witches took on heartless the werewolf growled at Terami. He started to circle the well dressed attacker on all fours. The werewolf had grey fur and yellow eyes. He wore a red shredded shirt and cut up blue jeans. His fangs and claws were long and sharp ready for digging into the attackers flesh.

You chose the wrong world to attack stranger. He said in a growling voice. He continued to circle Terami growling lowly. Terami reached for his crystal pendant and grabbed the crystal pulling it from his neck. It morphed into a long crystal spear. It was an elegant yet deadly weapon perfect for him.

Alright dog. Lets see what tricks you know. Terami said challengingly. He twirled the spear around him as he got into a fighting stance facing the werewolf.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by T.D.P on January 9th 2014, 10:52 pm

The Witches seem offended and The Silhouette was not impressed. They flew into the air and launched projectiles at him. He wouldn't let them hit him, he was too fast. His speed was his greatest asset and all he had to do was avoid them, get in close, and hit them with a single strike. The largest issue was that they were covering each other. Would he be able to outmaneuver them both? Luckily, he had his broom stick to help with air travel. He went on top of it and held it as he flew him up. It radiated with crimson energy, but only momentarily.

It would fade, as part of his plan. As he seemingly surfed on air, he was lucky that the broomstick was doing most of the work, otherwise, he likely wouldn't have been this efficient. Did the item have a mind of its own? When he thought that, it nodded slightly. Apparently, it was animated. As he flew closer to one Witch he would rush by and try to get to her back, circling the two, and use his Vital Force Technique. He would worry about dealing with both simultaneously by slowly gnawing at that them and having them deal damage to each other.

The first one he would strike would be the one with green eyes. When her back would be turned, he would attempt to slash and cleave through like butter. Or so he hoped. He would be careful to avoid their actual attacks. His whole fighting style was based on avoiding and outlasting.

T.D.P
T.D.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next