» Marionette
A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler)

Go down

A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler) Empty A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler)

Post by Terami on January 7th 2014, 6:05 pm

Terami smiled as he took a deep breath of the salty air. The sun had finally set. He was full of energy and ready to let it lose on someone or something. He rolled his shoulder and stood on top of a tall building. He formed a large crystal and slammed it into the ground. He stood on it perfectly looking at the people below him. He felt like giving them a sporting chance before he just randomly started taking people out.

Citizens of Port Royal! I seek a challenge from your people. Anyone can volunteer, so who will it be?
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler) Empty Re: A Sea Side Battle (Private Tyler)

Post by Takeshi on January 7th 2014, 6:16 pm

You know, I'm really getting tired of people that think they can just do whatever. a voice said out of nowhere. A few moments afterward someone that had gone through hell in his life stepped forward, but he was wearing his robes of Thanatos, so nobody would know it was the Halfling until he pulled down the hood. You say you want a challenge? Then why don't you come down here and get it. he said as he cracked his neck, waiting for the other man to make his move.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 7th 2014, 6:45 pm

Another crystal shot up from the ground allowing Terami to step down then another and then another after that. He set his foot on the ground and looked at him with a smile. He had been meeting people right and left with some stick up their asses and high and mighty attitudes. He was getting sick of it.

What is with you people and a little fun? Ah well, I guess not everyone could have a life filled with excitement.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on January 7th 2014, 7:23 pm

Oh trust me, I've had enough "Fun" to last a lifetime. he said, putting air quotes around the word fun as he watched the man walk down on crystal stairs. I mean after all, I was human once. he said as he pulled down the hood, revealing his crimson demonic eyes and his sharp incisors.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 7th 2014, 8:49 pm

Terami looked unimpressed as he waited a few moments. He didn't know if that statement was suppose to mean anything or just intimidate him. He didn't really care though.

So if your not human then what are you? He asked flatly.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on January 7th 2014, 8:58 pm

I am not human, but at the same time I am not a demon. I am a Halfling, the midpoint between human and demon. And I am definitely strong enough to put your self-righteous ass back in line. he said in a bored tone, his twin demonic blades appearing in his hands in flashes of light and darkness.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 7th 2014, 9:07 pm

You know, I am getting sick of people thinking they can control me! He threw his arms down and crystal spikes formed a semicircle around him pointing at Tyler. He glared at him darkly and the clear spears searged forward wanting to impale him and pin him on a wall of a building.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on January 7th 2014, 9:11 pm

When the Spears surged forward at him Tyler smiled and then was gone, having created a corridor of light around himself, closing the entryway and opening an exit high above his opponent! And as he started to come down he grinned his feral grin and pointed Queen of Hearts at Terami and fired off a water beam at him, the sword increasing its power and also superheating it!

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 7th 2014, 9:18 pm

Once Tyler disappeared, Terami didn't hesitate to start moving. He glad that he decided to move when the beam of heated water hit the ground where he was standing. He fallowed the beam and saw him. He pointed his hand out to him, and five shards of emerald a foot long and half an inch wide shot at his chest.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on January 7th 2014, 9:25 pm

When The Shards of emerald were shot at Tyler he grinned and simply stood there, both his flight enchantment and his water body, the spears going through his chest without actually damaging him! Tsk,Tsk, Tsk. Your going to have to try harder than that to hurt me. he said as he pulled away from them, flying straight up and turning back to normal once his water body was out of the spikes! He then started flying downwards towards his opponent with his psychotic looking feral grin on his face, holding his palm out towards Terami and swiping it backward, causing a wall of blood to appear in front of him before spiraling inward on him with great force!

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Terami on January 7th 2014, 9:55 pm

Terami flicked his arm from the elbow down up and a wall of pure crystal rose above him. It rose seven feet pretty quickly. It would threaten to slam into Tyler's face as well as block the attack.
Terami
Terami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down