I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite)

Post by Lenneth on January 6th 2014, 12:11 am

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 28jg

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny shifted his weight to his left hip as they spoke of their bound and ability as a team. Curiosity filled Len's mind as they went on explaining and if so relying to him what they knew about each other. True love? Len was unsure if he could gauge this as much as the biologically hormones. As the embodiment of Lust and desire he question just what love is and how powerfully it could be when faced with reality.

" I would like to see this bound and oath to the test if you two don't object. Wouldn't be hard to find an opponent either. To me such a celebration was in name of true strength, the kind only that comes from the union of two souls"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite)

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 6th 2014, 1:17 pm

When Lenneth said he wanted to test their bond and Oath Haru raised an eyebrow. Alright I'm curious, what kind of "Test" are you talking about? he asked, squeezing Tsumis hand slightly tighter as he asked his question.

Theme: Uragiri no Yuuyake

Battle Theme: The Man Without Fear

Alt Theme: Sarcasm
Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 6th 2014, 1:27 pm

She tilted her head to the side, wondering as to what the man was proposing. Test? Oh goodness... She didn't handle pressure well... But she would do anything to prove her love's worth and extent. Steadying her hopping nerves and looking to Lenneth, she awaited for his response to Haru's question. She returned the squeeze on her hand as an nonverbal attempt to reassure him that she was there and would try her best no matter the task.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 6th 2014, 3:40 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

" A simple challenge, one that will draw on your hidden doubts and insecurities and bring them to life for you to face head on while stripped away of your fears if they are there and real or not. What it looks like or how you deal with them is up to you but this won't be a contest of brute force or cunning. It will put to the test your hearts."

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 6th 2014, 5:17 pm

When Lenneth explained what they would be Doing Haru nodded. Sounds easy enough, Alright I'll do it. he said as he squeezed his fiancee's hand again....

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 6th 2014, 5:39 pm

Simple enough, right? Just a test of the...heart? Would only half a heart do? It would have to, regardless. She'd just make up for what she lacked by doubling her efforts, was all.

As for fears, she had many, but was willing to overpower them to overcome the upcoming obstacle. She nodded, matching the grip on her hand.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 7th 2014, 10:39 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

OOC: Permission granted by both parties

BIC: " Well lets make this fun" Lenny said as he cracked his necked and stretched out his fingers a little before twiddling them. His eyes then burst in dark purple radiance as his magic came to life around him. Darkness itself swirled around his form that pressed outward from his figure, resonating with force outward as the ground underneath him started to rip away from him. Conjuring soon two small gel like spheres if black ooze in front of them while he gestured his hands upward in differing motions. As he did the same lights emitting off his eyes would envelope their entire bodies before gathering on their wrist, forming a think tether before fading away and leaving behind a rose heart rune in their bodies matching their placements.

After wards a shot of dark energies surging out from their bodies will fire at the two orbs before merging with them. Giving life and shape into the orbs before they formed into identical bodies of Len's newest test subjects. Minues the fact they had no faces or color, only a black scheme as they drew down into a battle pose.

" Hmmm...going to need to work out the spell a little more...Any case these shadow doubles represent your inner doubts and fears but rest assured they are not you in any way. Merely a reflection of you, power wise their similar but just a half backed. They so one has to face their inner demons so time so might be a good chance now"

Moving away from near them Lenny waited on top of the curling hill as his test went under way. The Girl shadow was first to move, digging her feet heavily into the ground as they become roots, she inhaled deeply as the boy shadow clenched his fist and wind up his strength. The girl then let out a devastating loud scream that echoed a large space around her intending to disorientat the couple while the male slammed his fists against the ground and send the shock wave of the impact at them along aside a number of stones flying their way. If they got hit they would soon understand what it means to be really close, connected in every way to each other, the good and the bad.

(Hellish ascended used)
(Maguiltly sense used)

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 8th 2014, 7:08 pm

When Tsumiko's Twin Took a breath Haru was already moving forward, slamming his fist into her throat to keep her from screaming before spinning around and summoning Rush, slashing at his clone with it, wielding the heavy blade as if he was using a normal sword! Come on then! I've faced my fears before, I can do it again! he yelled as he continued to slash at the clone, not letting up with his attacks for a second!

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 8th 2014, 7:27 pm

There was a momentary pause where, after recovering from a slight dizziness, didn't know how to face the darkness standing before her. Then she seen Haru rush forward...and her doubts had vanished...

Inhaling, she released a bellowing scream that met the male shadow's shockwave head on. The two waves, with nowhere else to go, bolted upward into the sky and dispersed. Another deep breath resulted in a string of melodies that slowed the oncoming stones that flew their way. Using this delay, she dodged them and blew a sonicboom at it, attempting to send the shadow tumbling away, returning it to the darkness where it came.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 8th 2014, 7:55 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

The male shadow blocked the punch as it came for the girl down at her with a kick. Moving away as he did conjuring his own blade though a lot lesser simple long sword that meet up with Haru in a clash to repay for his strikes. Matching his motions before inventing his own path with a upward slash before bring the blade downward again to slice at him at an angle.

The girl shadow had to stop her attack once Haru got so close to her, she dug herself into the earth fading with her roots towards her twin as she was also screaming. Uprooting herself and in front of Tsum she inhaled and let out a massive screech as well to play out this...however as she did no voice was heard The sonic boom also seemed to stop as well as the two sounds meet at equal frequency there. The shadow female stomped around in this belief upset at the result and charged straight into her light counterpart with her arm changed into a blade, attempting to stab her in the shoulder before slashing at her stomach.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 8th 2014, 8:05 pm

When His clone blocked the Punch to the other clones throat Haru smiled, he knew that it wouldn't be that easy, but he also didn't expect his clone to be that quick to save her, it seemed even the dark parts of him wanted to protect Tsumiko. And when his clone made two slashes at him he smiled and held Rush out at an Angle, his broader blade easily taking both slashes as he shot his arm upward, the point of Rush digging into his counterparts skin if he didn't block or avoid the attack...

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 8th 2014, 8:42 pm

When the shadowy double canceled out her sonicboom, Tsumiko's jaw nearly dropped. Since when was that fair? Wait -no time to think about that.

With the shadow charging at her, a shank for an arm, Tsumiko dodge rolled off to to the side and took a breath with a firm stance. One after another, she sent sonicbooms at the shade until there was no air left in her lungs.

Looking around, she attempted to find something she could use as a physical weapon. Then she remember the tuning fork in the pouch on her thigh. Doing what she had to to avoid the attacks the shadow lashed out with, she grabbed the fork and held it out before her. Hopefully this worked the way she wanted it to...

Focusing all mana into the next note, she knocked it against a nearby tombstone and sang out the A (or La, as some would call it), amplifying it. It rang out, reverberating in all ears within hearing range in an earspliting screech. One she hoped would stall the shadow doubles long enough for either her or Haru or defeat them.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 8th 2014, 9:09 pm

As Tsum shot her sound blast the girl shadow after her attacks was sent flying back a little, she attempted to grab the ground and keep her from flying off but as she did the rock she attempted to shook loose and flew with her. As she struggled in the air as well as a bit of her arm breaking off she threw the stone at Tsum before rooting herself by the feet to the ground before melting herself into the earth to outflank them. Hiding deep in the earth waiting for the chance to strike.

The male shadow played Haru dancing number, string his blades an cuts to match his counter part though adding a bit of rythmatic motion to make their play difficult as their strength's clashed. Though as he readied to clashed back with a counter his body was knocked back a bit as well with the same wound forming on his body as the one that happened to the female shadow. He kneeled down breathing out heavy as the screeched reached his ears, cutting his sense of hearing while his dark partner took a different tactic. Before covering his ears the male shadow flinged a large spike from his body as a mighty spear at Tsum hoping to stop this crippling melody.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 8th 2014, 9:29 pm

When his counterpart launched a spike of darkness At Tsumi Haru's eyes widened as he moved quickly, intercepting the spear with a sideways bash from Rush! The point of the spike would start to dig into the blade, but it was tough enough to stand against his strength, so it wasn't going to be harmed that much. But what was important was that Tsumi was safe...

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 8th 2014, 9:42 pm

The note would last only seconds longer before taking a knee, out of breath and dizzy from a lack of mana. To her left, the female shadow had vanished not long after losing an arm, hiding in the shadows of their arena. To her right, Haru was surpressing a spear aimed at her.

If he wasn't giving up, neither was she. Standing to her feet, she turned to his direction and sent a spiraling soundwave toward the spear in the attempt to shatter it.

Hey Haru, when ya get a chance, might I have the pipe? She asked with a confident nod. She had a plan... if she couldn't beat what was supposed to be like her, she would fight unlike herself. Though how successful it would be depended on how well Haru interpreted her intentions....
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 9th 2014, 3:38 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

The spike while hitting over top Haru’s weapon soon melted its form away into a goo like substance that twisted and hissed as it came to life and attached itself onto the weapon upon touch. It was rather a surprise since the goo expected to land on the girl but hell this would work. Quickly its body would cover the blade, trying to stick onto it for dear life if Haru tried to shake it off, he would find that very difficult. And while it was hiding itself on the weapon the goo would then also attempted to grasp onto Haru’s hand that was holding the said weapon, trying to move towards a living target but making sure not to lose it footing. The male shadow arm soon was replaced with a large axe, he came in charging after his light counterpart, wielding his new limb with mindless effort to slash downward and across the legs before quickly throwing a kick at its target lower stomach right with the toe.

The female shadow reappeared though in a different way once she broke out from the ground. Gathering enough of her time she had changed into a giant spider that rushed towards Tsum with her large fangs. Upon reaching around a few meters of the rushing the spider leapt up at the girl, attempting to stomp down at her while firing off three large projectiles of webbing trying to ensure her before firing a good stream of the sticky substance to pull the spider in quicker.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 9th 2014, 7:36 pm

When the blade of rush became attached to the Spike Haru desummoned it just as quickly as the goo moved, summoning his Blades of The Limitless and his Lead pipe, turning it into a sword and tossing it to Tsumiko before the other her erupted from the ground! He only noticed this out of the corner of his eye however, as he Had to turn his legs and stomach into steel to prevent himself from actually getting hurt by the dark him. And upon seeing the transformed hand that he had Haru grinned, tossing his Axes to either side of him, the two weapons disappearing as the metal on his hands extended Down his arms, turning them into two razor sharp, extremely durable blades! He then grinned and slashed at his double with his sword arm, the other arm quickly being covered by metal, the excess extending outwards into a whip that was every bit as sharp as the blade!

(I'm putting these spells up in a minute, but they will be called Transmutation: Blade, and Transmutation: Whip)

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 10th 2014, 3:48 pm

Tsumiko grabbed the pipe sword and heard the sound of something shooting at her from behind. With a small smirk, she rolled off to the left to dodge the projectiles. Standing and turning to face her opponent, she had only enough time to move out of the way of the sticky substance before she tripped and fell backwards with wide eyes.

If there was one thing she didn't like -at all, period- it was spiders. To be frank, they pretty much paralyzed her with fear. She squeezed her eyes shut, tossing her head to the side as she held the pipe sword in front of her with feeble hands.

Haru... she whispered his name, though she doubted that he'd hear her from such a distance. She could only hear the shadow approaching...
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 11th 2014, 3:54 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

The dark Haru kept his attacks well even as his own twin started to mimic his own methods, it was interesting to see their attack match almost on sync. As his light counterpart shifted himself into a weapon so did the dark one expect for his for back which appeared as though was starting to bloom into a four tendril pack that started to move slowly away from him as they were getting longer as hey went on the offensive. At first he had to deal with the two of the attacks, swinging and matching power to power. After and pushing himself back for some distance the dark male heated his weapons brighter and brighter as the heat started to peel on the metal. This would make dealing with weapons much eaiser and more likely to deal harm to the user and both the items themselves.

The dark spidered hissed at her counter part, laying to the ground as her body twitched and oozed out in pain before digger herself back into the ground. As she left sight it would be made clear that she left behind a large sack of glowing orbs, each glowing with a deathly green light before vibrating with life close to hatching.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 13th 2014, 9:20 pm

As his opponent matched his power Haru felt the fear that Tsumiko was feeling, and with a Gritting of his teeth, he slashed straight at the neck of his clone before opening a portal and diving into it, closing it behind him as he opened an exit next to Tsumi, placing a hand on her shoulder as his whip hand faded away. Remember, we're in this together, we have no reason to fear anything Love. he said as he summoned rush into his free right hand, ready for whatever was to be thrown at them. Though he didn't realize it at the time, he hadn't escaped his attacker without a wound, underneath all of the metal on his arm there was a cut surrounded by a burn, this would make it harder for him to fight if he left it unchecked...

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 13th 2014, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 13th 2014, 9:28 pm

A hand placed itself on her shoulder and her jerked up to meet what it was. There were tears in the corner of her eyes and smiled, her spirits uplifted by the sight of Haru standing before her. Searching around for the pipe sword she had dropped, she picked it up and did the same, readying herself. She didn't like the glowing green sacks one bit...
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2