I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) Empty Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite)

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 4:12 pm

Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

Halloween. A time of year where children can dress up and get free candy...at least that was what the usual definition of Halloween was. But Haru was coming to find a different meaning of Halloween, as he had spent the past hour in the world known as Halloween Town. When he had first come here the world had thrown him off by changing his white shirt to a black one and his blue vest to an orange one, but he had since learned to deal with it, he had no way of changing it so he wouldn't bother with it. But this world, for all of its scares and its buildings that were still being rebuilt, was a really peaceful place. The people were wary of new faces, but they still welcomed visitors. Seems like a nice place.. he mused as he pulled a cigarette out of the pack he had with him, lighting it before taking a deep breath and blowing the smoke into the air. He was at this point just sitting around with nothing to do, nobody wanted to talk to him and he didn't encounter anything overly dangerous, so he was just sitting around for now...

Theme: Uragiri no Yuuyake

Battle Theme: The Man Without Fear

Alt Theme: Sarcasm
Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) Empty Re: Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite)

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 4:22 pm

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) 28jg

Lavaeas of Darkness

Darkness arose swirling in rose petals before fading off into the light that formed on hell of a man of charming allure. He appeared though dressed in a very different manner as per the rules of this town. He clad himself in light metals and attire, armour of one would guess of a folk-tale race of humanoid with pale skins and pointed ears. His tan marble skin would stick out from the original but hell the complex armour would be enough. Course he left a lot of his body exposed as normal just to be true to himself.

Lenny wondered about just passing some of locals and buildings a little, they seemed a little on edge for some reason to what he didn't understand. Though whatever it was he hopped it didn't undermined his mission, candy and all forms of sweets. Treats like that made good bait and experimental alchemy possible. There was a lone stranger that seemed to be getting the same cold shoulder as he was, walking up quickly he held out his bag stating "Trick or treat!" with a goofy smile hoping for some of the goods.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite) Empty Re: Why Am I Here? (Private, Lenny, PM for Invite)

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 4:31 pm

Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When someone came up to him and said Trick or Treat haru smiled and dug into his pocket, pulling out a homemade caramel he had gotten from someone a little while ago and dropping it into his bag. Sorry, that's all I've got, not too many people are doing Halloween stuff right now it seems. he said as he gave this man the candy.

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 4:35 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

"Whoo!! thanks though first step to filling my bags" he said happily while taking his treat to his case. Then pulling out his hand from the endless void to offer some friendly manners to this stranger who at least appeared to be more social then anyone else here. " Nice to meet you, are you from this town or a vistor like me?"
[/color]

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 4:39 pm

Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When this man, another visitor to this world it seemed, asked him who he Was Haru smiled and held out his hand. I'm Haru Hotaka, and no I'm not from here, I'm a visitor like you. And you are? he asked this man with a smile and a pushing up of his blue lensed sunglasses.

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 5:11 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

" I'm Lenneth, A pleasure to meet you" With a quick motion of their grips meeting then letting go Len moved over towards the man taking a sit next to him with his legs flying to the air before landing and easing the rest of his body into a state of relaxing as the two of them could people watch and make a little small talk. Well at least Lenny wanted to, it was odd to have the world like this be so quite. " So Haru any idea why the people of this place seem to distance today? I've been to this town a few times back then and its oddly out of character for them to be like this"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 5:16 pm

Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When Lenneth introduced himself then sat down next to him and asked him why the people of this world were acting this way or if he knew why at all Haru looked up to the stars and blew some more smoke. Y'know, I don't really know either, all I can get from anyone is that some outsiders came here and brought hell itself with them. At least,that's all they tell me. he said as he flicked the ashes off of the end of his cigarette.

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 5:29 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Len's head nodded from side to side as the man spoke about the question. It was much of an answer but he guessed it was from a lack of knowledge on their part mostly. He leaned back further as his hands started to caress his open thighs before moving on to his belly. It was a normal habit he picked up feeling his divine flesh and tasting its sensation with great pride, such a vain notions to uphold.

" That stinks, their always so cheerfully back in the day, hope they get better. Maybe if they got something to help cheer them up or something. Also you bartender or something? or that your costume?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 5:32 pm

Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

No on both accounts actually, I used to be a Bartender, but...let's just say I didn't react well to a customer and ended up wrecking nearly half of the entire building it was in. he said with a chuckle. Honestly I only still wear this because my brother said I shouldn't be losing jobs so often. he explained as he put out his cigarette by grinding the tip of it against the concrete arm of the bench, then blowing the ashes away.

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 8:24 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Interesting to say the least it was a reason to keep on an old fashion statement though he wasn't sure if it was a good one or just a plain lazy dishonest one. To each their own he guessed but hell he wouldn't be caught doing it. To each their own, Len shrugged it over before coughing to the smoke peering his way. Literally blowing the ashes away as they drew close to him. It was such as disgusting habit sucking on those things, he never understood why humans would fill their lungs with chemicals and tar like that it was gross.

Lenneth moved away from the smoker while he was busy holding his posien.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 8:28 pm

When Lenneth moved away from the ashes Haru grinned then laughed. Sorry, I only smoke because if I'm not calm destructive things happen. Last time I lost it...jeez the last time I lost it I nearly knocked a house down. he said with a tone of surprise. Yeah, it's something Im not proud of, but I've been learning to deal with my Toxic Temper. Would you like to see an example of what I mean? Because if you do, then we need to head out of town, I don't really want to destroy any more of this place, especially since their still rebuilding. he said as light came out of his palm and disintegrated the butt of the cigarette.

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 8:55 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny kept coughing for a few more moments even after the smoke was put out. Though he already started to move to the roads that would lead them out of the town and into a much more open space with the hill top curling at the center like a little dip. Truth be told he just wanted some air that wasn't polluted but if the other person wanted to show off or something that be fine too.

" Ya sure whatever lets just move, no more smoking around me please"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 9:04 pm

When Lenny said that there was to be no more smoking around him Haru nodded, he wasn't going to show him unless he was directly asked to show him, but for now he was fine with just walking around. Sorry, I had been smoking for a little while, but I wont smoke around you anymore, I need to quit anyway. he said as he followed Lenneth, keeping an eye on the area around him...

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 10:00 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Walking quickly he would reach the area soon enough. He looked back once and a while though mostly kept to himself as he as only a slightly annoyed someone would smoke so close to a person without asking or saying something first. But he let it pass once they entered the open filed. The was open and wide, large and empty to leave them to their own deceives.

He stopped once they were about the center past the hill or maybe a little further north of it or whatever.

" Alright so how did you want to show me these powers? pretty much there is nothing here people really care about if we damage it"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 10:03 pm

When Lenny asked him about his powers Haru Smiled and found a tree he could wrap his hands around, it looked thin, but it was really an ancient tree. So, grabbing it with both hands and pulling as hard as he could, he quickly uprooted the entire tree, but there was an audible shattering sound as his bones shattered, but the sound was short lived, as the bones were already being pieced back together, they were fully healed in a near instant as he spun the tree around in his hands then threw it straight up into the air!

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 5th 2014, 10:13 pm

Gah! Tsumiko ducked for cover behind the nearby wall as stray chunks of dirt and rock came flying at her. Watching as the tree went flying into the air, she whistled as it soared up. She just came to give Haru some company as she currently had nothing better to do at the time.

Her outfit changed to that of a dark diva, her long silver locks with streaks of navy blue tied into two messy buns. She wore a dark blue and black dress similar to that of a lolita fashion, whick stopped just above the knees with a white trim. Matching stocking ran up her legs and black mary-janes on her feet.

Stepping behind Haru, she asked, Is it gonna come back down..? She then noticed his companion, tilting her head to the side in thought. Call it cheesy, but have we met before..?

Damn her curiosity...
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 10:25 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny nodded at the man's feat, he wasn't expecting to find someone that could perform at that level so easily in this town. Often those that could would hide themselves for some reason, something about element of suprise or something like that he didn't know. Just not being friendly he considered.

Lenny decide to play along, walking up to a massivly large boulder close by the La Vaeas picked up up with one hand before tossing it in the air and having it fall on him, then with his right knee hitting it once for a quick hop forward to his toe before hitting it again to bouncing it up and then balance it on his head. He wanted a breath or to before hitting it with up and over his shoulder before punching it straight up and shattering the really large stone into pieces around him.

Then a strange girl arose, one that sparked some semblance of a memory that Len could recall and one not that old. " Ah yes I do believe we have meet, your the one with the power over her voice correct? distorting the tree and all"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 10:57 pm

When lenneth did something that even Haru thought was amazing He held his hands up in mock surrender. Alright you win, that was impressive. he said as he moved closer to Tsumiko and wrapped his arm around her waist, their engagement rings glinting in the moonlight. And Hello there love... he said as he kissed her cheek while she spoke to Lenny.

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 5th 2014, 11:03 pm

She nodded with a smile, in complete awe at both their displays of strength and coordination. I'm happy you remember me. I've gotten better since you seen me last, if only a little bit. she said, bowing lightly to Lenneth.

Turning to face Haru, she poked his nose. Hello, yourself. she said with a giggle.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 11:11 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Tehee whoo victory! haha I've been around a bit" he happy said while taking the victory well. Wining felt nice course he knew it was just a game anyway. As the lady appeared they embraced and showed their love, a even greater bond with that new ring shining on her finger, tis a nice gesture.

" That is good, have you discovered the source of your power or done any good with it yet? And awe you two make a good couple. How'd you meet?"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 11:18 pm

When lenneth asked them how they met Haru smiled. We kinda just bumped into each.other back in radiant garden and well we just clicked, and we've been together ever since. But she was the one that popped the question. He explained with a grin as Tsumiko poked his nose.

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 5th 2014, 11:24 pm

She turned to the side with a shy smile, nodding in agreement with Haru's words. She took a breath to try and calm her blushing cheeks as she turned to Lenneth.

But as for an explanation on my magical, musical voice, I've still yet to find one. And as for good... Does making sculptures count..? She turned away with another blush. She really hadn't quite found a use for her special talent yet, other than the various odds and ends that she thought would be fun to take up. Like sculptures, for example.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on January 5th 2014, 11:33 pm

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Awe thats cute, you guys sound like one of those fairy tales with the whole love at first sight things but I guess it worked out for you if your getting married and all. And ya using your powers for a job sounds like it be a good use for them, my job doesn't require much magic though haha. Have you two trained together to help devloupl your abilities further yet? Husband and wife combo may be pretty power"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 11:39 pm

Yes and no. Yes we have trained together, but that was to teach her a bit of swordplay. But no we haven't trained to make our abilities stronger while making them complement each other yet. Haru explained as he gently squeezed Tsumis hand.

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 5th 2014, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin on January 5th 2014, 11:55 pm

She nodded in understanding, listening carefully to Lenneth's words. Then Haru spoke, explaining briefly their trials during training.

Oh! But there was that time in the forest, with that beasty thing. I think that was a pretty good combo, personally... the end of her sentence trailed off, getting quieter with each word as her eyes shifted off to the side.

And air of determination overcame her though in a quick response to the light squeeze on her and, the free one balling up. But have made a promise to become strong and to protect the ones I love. I'll do everything in my power to do so, and there ain't no stopping me. One day, I'll be a force to be reckoned with. But in the mean time... I'll train and work on finding a better use for meh mad skillz. She chuckled, scratching the back of her head.
Sin
Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next