roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
February 11th 2018, 7:33 pm
Chastelle

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onyx
Onyx as the leader of the superior society walked with the civilian council, Famine was next to Onyx. Onyx wore his usual getup, his arm covered in black bandages and he was sitting Indian style on The Arrow while he traveled forward with them. Famine was simply walking next to him the stares she received she was used to and frankly the plan they came up with was going perfectly. Perhaps they could achieve Paradise. Both of them were on official business, the fire had devastated most of the Land of Dragons. While the world itself was twenty five percent dead and Pestilence was on a major energy rush currently still dealing with all the extra energy that he received from the chaos. There were thousands upon thousands of nobodies, all about the world that Onyx had brought to clear out the dead wood and clean up the world. Though it would take time they would rebuild. Meanwhile Onyx was walking with the civilian council, he didn't ask for their names as he wanted to keep all their identities a secret. Famine who was next to him spoke with them about what they wanted from the superior society and how they could prevent something like this from happening again. While it's true he kicked the past leader out of control and out his own child in control. Honestly it was perfect, this was the way he could simply get started allow the people to lead themselves.

These were the stepping stones of revolution.

Last edited by Onyx on January 10th 2014, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Famine
Famine walked alongside Onyx who was simply riding on his hover board that he had back from earth....Some things never changed it was good to see him in better spirits rather all of them in better spirits after the attack on Land of Dragons. Funny how here they were now helping restore to the place. Countless nobodies were  still clearing out burnt  wood and ground digging until fresh soil was found and then they would begin planting new trees. While it's true they could simply use magic to solve all their problems. The land of dragons civilian council voices were heard. They've seen what magic was capable of finally on a massive area and they refused to have any part of that. They would honorably work and gain the glory of their land. Honor their dead. Though apparently in the short days between Onyx coming here many of the dead were taken by a man who desecrated bodies already gone....this didn't bother her or onyx much at all.

If someone wished to hump corpses.

Let them.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
On the other side of Onyx, while he hovered on his hover board, The Arrow, next to an old lady, she wore a green business suit. She was short, around merely 4'9, her skin was wrinkled all over. In addition to that she was chubby with short legs. However this woman needed no help to move and she displayed no signs of short vitality.

Next to her was also another member of the council, the youngest man on the council. He wore black pants and a white tank top. Tattoo's covered his body, only at his chest and back.

Behind the three in front was a man with a beer'saki' belly. He wore traditional robes in light brown colors, walking with a furious look on his face. A large gourd sloshing about was on his back.

Next to him was an older looking man. He looked as though he was ready to explode, constantly staring with killer intent into the back of the man riding his flying board and the disgusting figure next to him.

The old lady in the green business spoke in Chinese furiously the entire time.

Famine translated for Onyx, she spoke in a monotone voice that held no malice despite the words she spoke.

"She says, you are fucking foolish to show yourself, you are a child who abuses his power and is a disgusting pitiful sad little boy. Your reasoning for attacking this place were disgusting, just like the actions that was taken against your bitch. You are a curr who will no doubt one day be killed and humiliated, you and your fucking walking corpse and the rest of a disgrace, you call a family. I will never forget what have you done to this land. Nor, will I forget the bitch who abandoned us. That fucking slut is just as bad as you and frankly no outsider or someone not of descent should ever have rule within this land. Ever since the Mongolian coup d'état was thwarted and unfortunately the spirits later on claimed him and he joined our ancestors. The Land of Dragons has been dishonored greatly from then on by all these 'Emperors'. Even referencing them with the honor that is entitled with that name, makes me sick to my stomach worse then the unfortunate and damned souls whose corpses have disappeared, possibly for another sickening plot from you. You wretched, wretched, boy.
You 'WILL' clean up this mess, you will continue to provide protection from outside worlds, WE will not rule we will listen to the people and advise. The position of The Emperor, died the night we were abandoned. The divine family has been shamed enough no longer will The Land of Dragons allow their ancestors to rest in torment. With an 'Empress' who is far more concerned getting fucking pussy. Who is sighted with more then one partner none of them strong men all of them fucking disgusting vile children. We all have had enough and furthermore.."

Both Famine and The old Lady, otherwise known as Mrs. Chū would be cut off by the man in the back with traditional light brown robes.

He spoke in Chinese, his voice was rough and stern yet held a sense of pride. Once more Famine translated in her monotone voice no emotion conveying simply speaking the words stated.

"That's enough, Chū. Steel your tongue. There are NO amount of words that may express these past days. These words, will only simply return the anger we have tenfold and this abomination has already been beaten, sliced, struck, tortured by both you and My apprentice Wei and Shang Tsū when he came to us hours ago. This demon's body is blessed by evil spirits themselves, it turned into lava before our eyes. No matter how much pain we attempt to punish him with he will simply endure and reform. Do not take these words as kindness for him. I believe he will suffer the fate all four of us believe he will suffer, however this will cause no progression for our land. Are we the children who spoke at the worlds congress, or are we the people who wish to ensure the prosperity of this Land. So we may rise from the ashes."

He stopped speaking for a moment and breathed deeply.

"Now please let us return to the business matters at hand."

He spoke eyeing the back of the 'women' who was translating for them, she made no errors in the words they had spoken.

Her monotone voice he did not enjoy.

However he didn't enjoy either of these two company, however for now business with him MUST be done. Pride was not a matter anymore. Pride was lost when there Empress left them. Now it was simply a matter of building something new for these people.

Meanwhile during their walk they passed bodies that were being cleaned up and dead wood that was being cleared along with destroyed ground. Nobodies of all types more and more of them appearing while they walked to aid in the effort. Clearing and also attempting to find soft soil and replant the bamboo and tree's that they had lost.

Back to top Go down

Famine
While the various multiple swarms of nobodies cleaned and cleared out the area's they still walked. Onyx on his hover board right next to her hovering. Famine looked over to Onyx whose eyes were currently shadowed over. He was probably in thought of her words, that or he was in thought about future plans. She couldn't see his face completely, only the side of the face that she was on so it couldn't be said for sure. She heard the young man that was next to the older lady clear his throat. Famine was getting ready to translate once again, however out of the corner of her eye she was given a straight stare. Perhaps this one spoke English as well good. Continuing to walk, the silence was finally cleared by the young man's voice.

"Master Bō Rai Chō is correct. We need to return the matters pertaining or otherwise we may not be able to finish the Land of Dragons, today. So your proposal for us, and I'm stating what I got here.

Your going to set up a false Empress, for us. This is incase that bitc.....Aria returns seeking to reclaim what she abandoned or some other person attempts to walk all over like you have, you will provide us absolute back up, you ask for nothing in return except for us as a world to keep the council we created. More importantly you want us to listen to the people or at least the people that were able to live through this....and make this place ten times better then the past. We have many refugees they are currently at camps all over the north. They are currently armed as much as we could possibly spare, however there all extremely weak, they are coming back though. At least the last reports said that and hopefully are only getting better. If your creatures are able to at least get all the wreckage by the end of tonight then we should be fine. Shan.......'Master Shang Tsū' should know about the current condition of the palace. With all due respect to the council, I feel as though we should take SOME not all but some of the treasure of the palace and use these to help us rebuild. I know how you all feel about this, however after doing some research I strongly believe that it'll help us.

Wei spoke in a young strong voice, he took a paper out of his back pocket possibly the report he referenced when he was speaking. Meanwhile the final man who had use to speak within the group Shang Tsū was currently looking out towards the destruction that was being clean. His eyes narrow and he clenched his teeth. Quickly biting his tongue and steeling his actions before he would pull an action that not he would regret in the slightest, however the Land of Dragons certainly would.

The nobodies around the and close would begin to disappear with large burnt tree trunks and smoldering wood that covered the village. However, a moment later they would return and get right back to work, seemingly they would return with more numbers then what they had left with. Dusks, Beserkers, tricksters, gamblers, snipers, and others all working tirelessly to restore the world in the time that they were given.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
There walk had taken, them quite the yards away. Away from where they initially began near the palace, however still one of the council members had stayed quiet. Onyx looked softly behind himself towards the one who had remained silent. He honestly needed to just here the voice of this one, before he could honestly say anything, he needed to hear the final ones voice. Granted he wasn't sure if he should honestly even speak up currently, they had all claimed their taste for him. Best to simply let Famine do the talking.

For these moments the group walked in silence watching the nobodies work. Any of the army who had lived were currently all tasked with one job.

Protect the civilians.

They already had enough wrong occur against them.

Shang Tsū still kept a sturdy on the workers. His eyes seemed to shift between the different nobodies that were all working.

Surprisingly progress could already be seen. This was most likely, due to the fact most of the dusks were disappearing into the ground and sacrificing themselves spreading their lifeforce and giving that force back to the earth which needed it more.

The council wasn't informed of this and Onyx kept it too himself knowing they may believe he was trying something when in short he just wanted to be done on time.

Back to top Go down

Akari
It took a lot of nerve for her to do what she was about to do, but she came because she truly cared. As one of the citizens finished saying something about her A portal opened a few feet to her side, Aria walking out of it carrying not a single weapon, but carrying tools and having an "army" of fifty of her own lesser nobodies, the graceful weaponmasters, carrying lumber and other needed supplies. Speak of the devil and she shall appear. she said as she glanced at one of them. If I truly didn't care about this place, I wouldn't have come back. If you'd like I can bring the previous empress back from her grave and have her tell you why I took her place. But I would rather not considering that I buried her myself, I want her to have a peaceful afterlife. she said as a nobody she had sent a few minutes ago told her what this woman had to say about her. Anyway, I am here to help in whatever way I can, I don't care about the title, so whatever plans you have, go ahead and go forward with them, But I assume that I won't be the empress anymore. But again, I'm getting off topic. What help is needed? she asked as she placed a hand on her hip, waiting to either be attacked, or to be told how she could be of help.

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Famine
Before anyone could say anything especially, Mrs. Chū whose face turned red at the sight of their 'Empress', Bo Rai Chō quickly stepped out of his place in this small group. He quickly stood next to Wei who muscles were already tensing. Placing a firm hand on his shoulder Wei looked over at his master to see his stern eyes. With a sigh and a quick look back to Aria, Wei closed his eyes and took two heavy deep breaths. Shang Tsū who was still currently in the back of the group anger was simply rising. Though to release here would put this place in even more trouble, then what could be dealt with. Biting his tongue he kept his mouth shut eyes narrowing on the newest one to walk forward. Meanwhile Bo Rai Chō would simply have to speak for the rest of them since currently he felt only he could truly express their feelings without worsening the situation.

"Young one, The opinions of the empress before you would do very little for us, she was the one who allowed us to be launched in the light of the outside worlds. It's obvious to us, you do not care for the title, please do not throw salt into wounds you have opened. There are villages which are currently being rebuilt and they need more supplies. The refugee camp's, no one is allowed to venture towards. The survivors are healing and they simply need time physically they simply need time, mentally I'm not sure if they'll be able to get over this so quickly. Our goal is too simply restore what was lost and from there rise from this destruction. You ask to help, please do so. Perhaps in time you will recover the honor that was lost on that night."

Chō spoke in a peaceful yet disappointed look, his eyes held anger yet also despair for the world shame for the person before him. Shame they could not save more of the people on this earth that night. Distraught their bodies were taken during the fallout of the event. Bo Rai Chō was barely holding onto hope and they needed to restore, yet what the spirits gave them was a slap to the face. The man who destroyed their land and the one who ran away. Clearly the spirits that guided them worked in strange and uncertain ways. Surely there were soon going to be some prosperous times in the future of this land.

One could only pray this to be true.

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Bo Rai Cho told her what help was needed aria nodded, but she needed to set something straight before she began her work. Your right, I don't care for the Title of Empress in the way most others would. But that is for the simple reason that it makes me better than the people I wished to lead. I am no better than any of you. In fact, I can safely say that you all are better than me, you would not have left, I did leave. I know just how much you all care about this place. I know because I care for it just as much as you, as both an empress and a citizen, Leaving was the hardest choice I have ever made, and It will haunt me for as long as I live, and it will even follow me into the afterlife. Now, back onto the topic of restoring what has been lost. The fifty creatures you see behind me will listen to whatever orders they are given, I have instructed them to do whatever is asked of them, simply tell them what is needed and where it is needed and they will get it done. As for myself, I am afraid I would be more of a nuisance than a help with rebuilding. My specialty lies in the healing arts. If you bring me the few that need care the most, I will gladly heal them to the best of my capabilities. I came here in the hope of peace, not war. I agree with what is needed, I only need guidance, so guide me. she said as she looked over all of them, the shame for what she had done and the need to help restore what was lost both showing on her face.

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx sat with his legs crossed on his hover board his eyes were still shaded over. His arms were crossed and his head was low. Famine simply watched with bored eyes while they talked to one another. Onyx looked up at Famine and simply nodded to her. He stood up getting of of the hoverboard and kicking it into the air. Gripping it and latched it onto his back. Cracking his neck he looked towards the council.

"Famine and I, have to take care of other matters, as we agreed I already took her punishment and my own. Famine lets go."

With that said a dark orb of energy appeared around both Onyx and Famine, less then a moment later they were both gone.

Bo Rai Chō who was still in the front of the civilian council simply looked back towards his apprentice and nodded. Chū who looked towards Aria angered still simply spat on the floor while facing her, she turned around and started to walk away with Wei. Shang Tsū walked forward offering no smiles to the newest one to join them while they continued to move forward towards the north camps.

"Very well, however you will be watched while you heal, per Tsū request of anyone who enters there. Your legion may simply be sent to help the villages, most are in need. I trust you may hopefully still know where they are. Come along now."

Chō spoke and continued moving forward down the path he was glad that all Chū did was merely spit on the floor and not attempt to antagonize these situations any further. Frankly, he wanted to believe this woman truly he did. However, he just couldn't when she ran away, she not only lost the land, but the trust of the people..that in itself was close to impossible to be given back.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top