» Marionette
Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar

Go down

Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  Empty Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar

Post by Mana on January 4th 2014, 7:05 pm

Since Xramu is Drakar's illegitimate son, I will be willing to hand over creative control of Xramu over to him if he wants to. If he doesn't or if this cannot be done, then ignore this. Drakar would of course require a character slot or spot for Xramu. If Drakar cannot afford this slot, I will lend him the munny to buy a new character.

However, there are certain conditions that must be met in order for him to have Xramu. If he fails to meet any of these conditions, I have the right to take back Xramu from him. However, there are certain conditions that must be met in order for him to have Xramu. If he fails to meet any of these conditions, I have the right to take back Xramu from him. This is up to my own digression and is ultimately up to me.

Conditions:
--Keep Xramu's overall personality the same upon the transfer. You are free to evolve and change him over time, but don't radically change it to your own liking upon getting him. Xramu has had no social interaction with anybody but an AI and Shirou, which means he is naive, socially inept, and timid.
--Xramu is of light and is innately good. This means, while he may be tricked and manipulated, he cannot consciously turn evil. He abhors death and killing, and even strays from fighting. The desire to never kill should remain a core value and should never change.
--Xramu must remain innately good and cannot be corrupted through external force.
--Xramu's origin is only known by Shirou (MIA), String (MIA), and Sicarius. He himself is unaware. He must learn organically, and not through some convenient spell or ability or letter or anything like that. If you want to figure out a way to have him find out, then you can talk to me and we can discuss it.
--My intention of Xramu is to be an independent character who isn't shackled to other characters, such as Drakar (MIA) and Valerie (Deceased). If he finds out about his heritage, his life doesn't become centered around it. He isn't a tool or complement to another character. I want Xramu to have his own story, be aware of his origins but not have them define him. I don't want him to become a tool to another character, i.e. a plot device for Drakar.
--I would also like it if you refrained from using concepts and abilities from Drakar, such as the Ouroboros plot. You may introduce the concepts, but he can't take them on as his own.
--If you feel as though Xramu has evolved and grown enough to warrant a change that contradicts a condition, you may talk to me and discuss it.
--If you are inactive with Xramu for 3 months and are active on other characters, I will take him back. If you tire of him, tell me and I'll take him back.

By agreeing to the conditions, you acknowledge that I do have the right to take back Xramu's account and creative control if I feel as though you aren't properly meeting the conditions. You agree that you will meet every condition to the best of your ability and respect them. If you are unsure about any condition, you are  free to talk to me.

Last edited by Mana on January 4th 2014, 7:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  Empty Re: Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar

Post by Occam on January 4th 2014, 7:11 pm

Since I have no future planned for Djinni Arswyd like I do my other charries, can I put him on the back burner and have Xramu fill the role? Whilr I have 4 -slots- Djinni is technically using the fourth

Regardless I accept.

Back to top Go down

Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar  Empty Re: Xramu Character Transfer to Drakar

Post by Mana on January 4th 2014, 7:24 pm

--Xramu is of light and is innately good. This means, while he may be tricked and manipulated, he cannot consciously turn evil. He abhors death and killing, and even strays from fighting. The desire to never kill should remain a core value and should never change.

--I would also like it if you refrained from using concepts and abilities from Drakar, such as the Ouroboros plot. You may introduce the concepts, but he can't take them on as his own.

However, there are certain conditions that must be met in order for him to have Xramu. If he fails to meet any of these conditions, I have the right to take back Xramu from him. This is up to my own digression and is ultimately up to me.

--If you are inactive with Xramu for 3 months and are active on other characters, I will take him back. If you tire of him, tell me and I'll take him back.

I added some more details, so do you still agree?

Also, the slot would be open and available. Anling Dijinn's account would be deactivated.

I would also like confirmation from staff that this is a valid action and transfer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 4th 2014, 7:56 pm

Approved.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on January 4th 2014, 8:13 pm

If I still need to, I am just in case, I still accept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on January 4th 2014, 8:14 pm

Right.

I'll transfer everything when I've finished the Fallout topic, as previously agreed with in a private chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana on January 28th 2014, 9:36 pm

Deactivating Xramu's account for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down