» Marionette
"Yo." (Sicarius) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
"Yo." (Sicarius) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
"Yo." (Sicarius) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
"Yo." (Sicarius) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
"Yo." (Sicarius) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

"Yo." (Sicarius)

Go down

"Yo." (Sicarius) Empty "Yo." (Sicarius)

Post by Tristesse on January 1st 2014, 2:50 am

Where does someone even live in this dump? the boy thought to himself, trying to be as polite as possible before stopping to empty his shoes of sand. It became clear he was losing the battle with his cordial purposes, and even more than that, the sand was kicking his ass too. He was dismayed, but he had a purpose for coming here, and it certainly wasn’t to experience what it felt like for the sun to cook his organs while he was still using them.

He made his way towards the castle, trudging through the village markets and vendors, showing cool things like jewels and fruits and vegetables, but definitely never anything as cool as ice. No, instead, everything seemed pretty hot, and even the bluest of gems with the coldest of hues seemed to be warm with the heat.

He was stopped by a guard, and at this point, he’d just about had it. He took his shoes off as the man approached him, and it took all his effort to not throw the thing at the man’s face. Instead, it disappeared in a wisp of darkness, and he reciprocated by doing the same thing to the other shoe. As the man finally made his way to him, he clenched a fist.

“My name is Tristesse of Disney Town,” he said. “And I’d like an audience with his Sultan Sicarius, please,” he managed to force a weak smile as he cocked his head to the side. His age was probably making it more difficult for him to be intimidating, though he was attempting to do what he could to sound all puffy of chest and strong. Alas, he was still a pubescent child, with more changes in his body than he’d like to admit.

He strongly considered sending the man away with thoughts of terror, and how this boy’s head had turned into a poisoned fire spitting snake from the head up, but even his stupid illusion ideas were… Un-scary? Dis-scary…? Not scary? Whatever.

He waited impatiently, playing a song in his head to pass the time, trying his hardest to hide the compulsory bobbing in his head as the music played.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

"Yo." (Sicarius) Empty Re: "Yo." (Sicarius)

Post by Sicarius on January 1st 2014, 2:58 am

After a few minutes, the gates to the palace opened and Sicarius stepped out, ushering away some guards. He was saying, "Shoo, shoo, I can take of myself, geez." Sicarius was in his usual attire, though he was carrying an umbrella to fend off the rays of the sun. He saw Tristesse and he waved at him as he walked up to the boy.

"Yo," Sicarius said as he got close enough. "Let's go inside, it's cooler." He then went put his arm around Tristesse's shoulder and lead him in. Sicarius disliked the heat. He didn't like Agrabah very much and he liked napping in Castle Oblivion. It was nice there. White. You couldn't go wrong with no color. But he had been sticking around Agrabah because Tristesse said he'd be visiting around this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristesse on January 1st 2014, 3:02 am

“Sicarius,” he said happily as he was brought inside, the arm wrapping around his shoulders. “Thank you. I just about burst a vessel in this heat, I swear I will never understand how you tolerate it,” he smiled this time more authentically, with a wide toothy grin making its way across his face, connecting his ears. He was going to keep it short and simple.

“So, I know of your creation… I guess you could call it. And of Shirou’s passing. I was coming to pick your mind. I honestly wanted to see how you felt, but, more than anything, I’m so very curious to hear about your thoughts on the man that’s killed him. Onyx, the legendary oven?”
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on January 1st 2014, 3:09 am

"To be honest, I don't really tolerate it," Sicarius said with a sigh when they went back inside. "I'm only here when I have to be, and then I abuse my powers to make people fan me all day."

Sicarius raised an eyebrow at Tristesse's mention of his knowledge of how he was created and Onyx killing Shirou. So, that was how Shirou had convinced Tristesse to join the Superior Society. Bold move, relying on the kid. The Aoi Thief wondered if that was made in part to Shirou knowing he was friends with Tristesse.

"To be honest, I'm not that torn up about it," Sicarius said with a shrug. "We weren't really friends, y'know? I may have every memory he had, but they're also my memories now. Shirou made me do some stuff and hide away. Onyx is more of a friend to me than Shirou ever was."

Sicarius wasn't bitter or resentful. He was basically Shirou with an attitude problem, so that mean he understood Shirou's reasoning for doing what he did. "I don't know, it's weird. I don't really understand it myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristesse on January 1st 2014, 3:14 am

“There’s nothing weirder about that then being conjured from him while he hid behind you as a scapegoat. Honestly, the whole thing is pretty weird, but I think that’s why it works,” Tristesse admitted mulling the thoughts over in his mind. He wondered at how many replicas Shirou had created like this one, or if there was even valid reason to be concerned there were more at all. In his head he knew that it was a weird question to ask, so he avoided it.

“So, if you hate this place so much, what’s this big favor all about? You must really care about the guy to even spend five minutes here. Seriously, I got a tan and I was only outside for like… five minutes…” he pushed up his sleeve to reveal a pallid, glowing, almost reflective whiteness compared to the patch of red that was visible before. “So, burn… Still. I guess I’m just curious about it all. He’s saving everybody, and the fact is that with him saving everything and everyone, I wonder who needs it and who doesn’t, you know? Does that mean even the people he’s chummed around with before are just later in the line?”

He was curious, but couldn't expect that Sicarius even cared. He wasn't the kind of guy to pay too much heed to that sort of thing, but he wasn't stupid either. He was smart enough for the thought to have at least crossed his mind once.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on January 1st 2014, 12:40 pm

"About a year and a half ago, there was an incident with Shirou and a few other warriors. They were sent on a quest to defeat a creature called Chernabog. They were tricked and were all killed, Shirou included. Everybody was eventually revived, because it was some ploy by Hades, the god of the dead," Sicarius said. "Ever since then, Shirou was no longer afraid of dying. At times, he looked forward to death, not because he was depressed but because he knew there was something after. Something happened between the time of his death and his revival that he couldn't remember.

"But that's Shirou. Those are his memories. Think of me as an empty shell filled with the memories of somebody else. Any ambition or desire isn't mine, it's Shirou's. I have no ambition. I have no desire. I have no fears.

"I do still share some ideologies with Shirou, as our minds are built the same way. The same core, fundamental values and whatnot. I don't fear death like Shirou did. Other than that, I'm an empty vessel, desperately searching for an identity. I've latched on to Onyx and I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's because he's my first real friend. Maybe it's because my existence was meant to assist him. I'm not really sure."

Sicarius sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm gonna be honest with ya, Kingly Pants. I don't really care much for Onyx's agenda and I don't really know what it is. But Onyx, he isn't bad, not innately. There's a certain earnest feeling with his actions and his words. It's why I've decided to continue to help him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristesse on January 1st 2014, 2:41 pm

“Well, he’s been drowning worlds in lava for salvation. I can’t say I understand, but I think that deep down, somewhere, he’s missing something too. Maybe that’s why he has such drive and such vigor, but I don’t believe that he believes that they’re all doing the right thing.

“It reminds me of a cult, you know? There’s only one way to salvation, and it’s mine. He’s charismatic enough, hilarious and kind when he wants to be. But the whole salvation thing just bothers me. But, I suppose that I shouldn’t worry as much. We’ve met, and he has no reason to hurt me. In fact, we’ve always been fair to each other, and that Death girl? She seems pretty alright too. But still, it’s just something that concerns me.

“Maybe this makes me weaker than you, but I don’t think anyone had to argue that. I can stand here and say that I’m not afraid of death, too, but I’ve never been as close as your memories. I’ve never even had the opportunity for such. Instead, the few challenges that I’ve been through physically were rather a breeze, like long workouts, but never really threatening. I mean, you know they’re done at the end of the day.

“That’s why I wonder. I guess I worry. And even though my old man… men… dads are sometimes kind of in their own worlds and I don’t seem to matter, I still like them. They’re still important to me, and I can’t say I want them to be saved, you know?”

It was interesting to unveil his feelings. He hadn’t been truly serious about them with anyone before, and he felt that Sicarius wasn’t exactly the kind to go sharing his feelings as easily either. He appreciated the thought, but decided that instead of making things awkward, he would just take off.

“I just wanted to make sure things were okay. I’m gonna head home, though. Thank you for your hospitality, Sicarius,” he said before turning away and taking a step, swallowed in darkness. The next step he took, he was seamlessly standing in his own castle.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on January 1st 2014, 4:29 pm

Tristesse left, leaving Sicarius by himself. He had said a lot about himself that he didn't say to anybody else. It was hard being a copy. A rip off. Sicarius was having what felt like an eternal identity crisis. He couldn't tell Onyx, because that guy had enough going on, so the only other person he felt like telling was Tristesse. He wondered if perhaps, he had said too much.

With a shrug, Darkness wrapped around Sicarius and he went off to take a nap in Castle Oblivion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum