» Marionette
Cite Military EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Cite Military EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Cite Military EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Cite Military EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Cite Military EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Cite Military

Go down

Cite Military Empty Cite Military

Post by Feisu on December 31st 2013, 1:42 am

La Cite Des Cloches' Military will be the main control of defense of this world. Naturally, the King will be the leader of the Military. We will not engage in wars unless absolutely necessary, but for our safety, we urge you to join.

In order to join the Military, you must first live in La Cite Des Cloches. All users must defend as one, if they are able.

King
Feisu

Knights

~~~~~~
NPCs
~~~~~~

The NPCs of the Military are made up of Perfections the King has created. One of each being will be added per Citizen of La Cite Des Cloches.

Slitter x1
A type of Perfection that stands hunched, about 5 feet tall. They use their lethal claws to easily cut whatever enemy comes their way. They are incredibly fast and agile, given their name. And like all Perfections, if they are to touch a corpse of a citizen, member of the Military, enemy, etc, the touched corpse would become a Perfection. However, they are weak to Light spells and abilities. They can also be defeated by conventional, physical attacks and other forms of magic. Like all Perfections, the Slitter makes up part of the citizens, so they will be out and ready to fight at the first notice.

Alien x1
A large Perfection, standing at about 6 feet on all fours. Its hands protruding from its back are able to grab at their enemies, or grab weapons to use against their enemy. Its mouth contains a row of very sharp teeth, and its jaws have the capability of crushing an entire skull effortlessly. And like all Perfections, if they are to touch a corpse of a citizen, member of the Military, enemy, etc, the touched corpse would become a Perfection. However, they can be weakened by Light spells and abilities. They can also be defeated by conventional, physical attacks and other forms of magic. Like all Perfections, the Alien makes up part of the citizens, so they will be out and ready to fight at the first notice.

Prince of Lies
Only one of these Perfections are allowed per battle. They stand at 9 feet tall. Their claws are very sharp, and are able to cut a foe into ribbons. It also has various Darkness spells to defeat an opponent from a range. Its large wings with a wingspan of 17 feet allow it to fly. Despite this, it is slow, and can be defeated with massive use of Light spells or abilities. It can also be defeated by conventional, physical attacks and other forms of magic. Like all Perfections, if they are to touch a corpse of a citizen, member of the Military, enemy, etc, the touched corpse would become a Perfection. This Perfection is held up in the castle, and will be released when a battle has broken out.

Perfection Adoption
Feisu
Feisu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum