» Marionette
Rain Man (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Rain Man (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Rain Man (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Rain Man (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Rain Man (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Rain Man (open)

Go down

Rain Man (open) Empty Rain Man (open)

Post by Yukina Tarka on December 30th 2013, 9:13 pm

Clouds covered the port that early afternoon, and the piercing ocean chill did little to help the quickly plummeting temperatures. It had been a cold couple of weeks, but most of the residents didn't much mind. They were used to the weather by now, growing accustomed to the world's almost bipolar weather patterns. Storms, then sun, then clouds, then storms again. Sometimes all within a day. It hadn't always been like this, of course, but recently things had started to  change. No one could quite pinpoint why, but no one really bothered to question it anyway. There was nothing they could do to change the weather, after all.

Or perhaps, there was. But they just didn't know it. On the deck of one ship, an old, rundown looking thing, was a girl. She looked no older than her late teens, but the bags under her eyes and the strain that was visibly present all over her body suggested one much older. She was a long sleeved, full length black gown - not too peculiar for the world, but not too common either. It suggested she was of prestige, of some wealth, however that was not necessarily the truth. She had won the dress, and many like it, by her charm. She didn't need money, not really... she had other methods to get what she wanted.

The black-haired witch, one Miss Yukina, as she had been come to be known around the Port, had found a home amongst the sailors and pirates. She wasn't sure why, but something about the Caribbean drew her in. Perhaps it was the drunkenness of the pirates, or maybe how easily she could manipulate the lawmen, but she found this place as much a home to her as any other. She lived here on this decrepit old ship, and wasn't bothered much except by those who didn't know any better. It was a good place for her, the solitude gave her time to practice her magic, and there were very few in the universe who knew it was where to find her. Of course, that did mean things could get a little boring...

And when things got boring, well... the witch was a little unpredictable. She had taken to a fondness for alcohol, among other things, but even now that was beginning to bore her. She needed something else... perhaps the thrill of combat, of conquer. It had been a long time, she admitted, and she even thought that perhaps that phase of her life had come to a close. But, she couldn't deny it called her. To relive her glory days, the time when she was an Empress, when her word was law and people cowered at her feet. It was thrilling, and she missed it. Perhaps it was time to return, to exude power once more. An interesting thought, and one she pondered as she skipped from her ship to the pier, and began walking into the Port.

Just another day, like the one before it. When would something happen, to stir her back into action...
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Rain Man (open) Empty Re: Rain Man (open)

Post by Onyx on December 30th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Bitch, I've blown up four worlds! Ima universe renowned terrorist!

TEST ME MOTHERFUCKER!"

His voice echoed throughout the port while people past him by not giving him a care to the world. Granted, the boy looked exactly like the guy who was shown at the world congress broadcasting. He was only dressed in his blue pants and boots that were tucked into his pants. He even had the same black bandages wrapped around his arm. However there was one slight problem.......he was screaming at a dock post.

Lightly punching the post in its 'face'

"Yea scared you didn't I

ya lil bitch!

But don't worry I'm here to.....to......

I don't know..........oh yea save people and shit...I'm tired."

The messiah spoke in disdain while he was leaning on the 'post' man.

The same post he was currently slurring curses towards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on January 1st 2014, 3:36 am

Yelling... at a pole. It might have been something to see, had she been in any other world, but this kind of thing was not at all uncommon in Port Royal. Drunkards and crazy people ruled the streets, so to see a man screaming at a post was not exactly out of the ordinary. And she would've paid it no mind, if the man didn't look so familiar. She frowned slightly, she couldn't put a name to the face or pinpoint exactly where she knew him from, but there was something uncomfortably familiar about him. A shadow from her past, perhaps, or something from a dream.

She approached him rather timidly, looking with delight as she cursed at the post. She liked him already. After watching him for a moment, she began to continue on her walk, when it hit her.

"You're Onyx?" She asked, standing just behind him. She had worked out where she knew him from - the broadcast of the congress thing that Etzolix had organised. She hadn't attended - couldn't be bothered, and wouldn't fuss herself with the redeemed Hope he had been trifling with, but she watched anyway. And this was the man, the one who had caused all this chaos, death and destruction. How admirable.

"Your reputation precedes you." She said, with a slight smile. Perhaps this day would be interesting, after all.
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 1st 2014, 6:55 am

"You're Onyx." The muttering boy heard while talking to the 'Post' Man. He stood up straight and completely fine turning around to face the girl. Cracking his back and bending so that it was as straight as a bridge for a second a long yawn came out of his of mouth. Rubbing the back of his head, Onyx cleared his throat lightly. A small smile found itself on his face while he bowed before the lady.

"Pleasure too meet you lady of the sea, however if you are here to put a bullet in my head keep walking cause.........."

Onyx trailed off his words and for a moment his eyes narrowed, however just as quick they returned to normal.

"I'm sure you've heard this line before, but have we met before?"

Onyx would ask his the reason being simple....He wondered? Was this the girl who was with Oriel and Rorschach, however at that time she had blue hair, and now she had Black hair, slightly paler skin or he could be completely wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on January 8th 2014, 8:05 pm

Suddenly it clicked. He was that psycho from the Land of Dragons, the one who was there when everyone decided to show up and wreck her day. She remembered him, only slightly, but it seemed like since then he had inserted himself into the universe as a force to be reckoned with. She smiled, it was admirable. In such a short time to achieve such influence - in a way she envied it.

"No bullets, not today," she said, with a smile. "And I believe so, my name is Yukina." She concluded, extending her hand for him to shake. She wondered what to do next, how to approach the situation. From Etzolix, and the Congress, she had learnt that this man was volatile but... she kind of liked that. She yearned for the kind of power than could come through what he was doing, the kind of reputation and fear that could be garnered. It was enticing... and perhaps something she could use, should she get him onside.

"What brings you to the Port, if you don't mind me asking?"

Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 9th 2014, 1:00 am

No bullets, talk about a relief. Too many times people's version of hello, was a bullet to the face. Turns out it was her she traded in her blue for black interesting choice, then again I guess people can only have certain types of things for so long. He would shake her hand with a firm grip with his bandaged up arm and would retract afterwards. While she spoke Onyx would turn around leaning on the post man he was just speaking too.

"Scouting acting like a drunken dog so I fit in a little more and would be able to easily pinpoint weak points in the infrastructures of building and places where explosions would have the most effect."

Onyx would speak sounding nothing like what he just did, obviously enough it was simply a ruse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on January 12th 2014, 8:13 pm

She smiled.

"Hm, admirable. I didn't think you were much for planning, more just the boom boom, if you know what I mean." Her tone was smooth, unfazed at the presence of this apparent 'God'. She could tell he was powerful, that much was evident, but she wasn't afraid. She knew that many were, terrified of what this man was capable of but... not her. She didn't really fear death, not anymore. Perhaps she had spent too much time around Etzolix, soaking up his apathy and indifference, but it didn't matter. It was a positive thing, if anything it made her stronger. Unyielding and unafraid. Powerful in her own right.

"Perhaps we could help each other, Onyx. If you're willing, of course."
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on January 13th 2014, 6:21 pm

Onyx smiled at her when she said the 'boom boom' joke, hah he would get that joke cause he's been doing nothing but destroying shit within the eyes of the public.

Wasn't there someone he was suppose to actually be meeting here.....or finding here....

OH SHIT

IT WAS HER!

....How long did he keep Rorschach waiting at this point?

Onyx would walk towards her and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Gladly, but first you can help, Rorschach make a choice."

With that a crack of lightening would go off and they would both be heading back to twilight town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down