I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration]

Go down

For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] Empty For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration]

Post by Beta Genesis on December 30th 2013, 4:38 pm

(OoC: Absolutely no hostility or nonsense. Otherwise, leave.)

Fire and Damnation. Death and Destruction. The last scene these eyes witnessed. Before being dragged away. So much pain and torture. In the name of absolution. Claimed of a higher cause. By the flawed logic of a false messiah. Who guaranteed the so called promised land with each world he laid to savage. Each soul he consumed to oblivion. All of it barbaric and unwarranted. Yet it continued. Without end. Just like this world and a majority of it's people. All failed.

Through the wreckage and debris of ruins. Repercussions of a cause that was turned not so noble in end. Regardless of the truest intentions that had driven it to reality. With hopes of fruition and prosperity being the support. A single lone figure appeared from the darkness of nightfall. Head down. Each footstep taken heavy and drawn out. Almost dragging the stone pavement. Most of which was cracked and shattered in places. Apart from being completely destroyed as well. Mere insignificance in comparison to other damages which plagued by far. Void of any sense of emotional response. Such the true nature of a nobody that was often dictated. Though in this sensitive case. It rooted from a very different cause.

This was the reward. The privilege granted to a new start in life. Everything taken away. Home and family. As this world and it's people we're considered. All of it was gone. Just waiting to be recalled. If such were even possible. There was hope. However, spread so thin that it could shattered like glass under the tap of a well placed hammer. Talk of survivors had all but nothing short of forced the adrift soul here. Even if there was nothing but despair waiting. Nothing more than ridicule and hatred from the very people she stood to defend and protect. All of which was justified. So be it, by damn this was a fault to burdened and she would take the torment as it came. All in hopes that over time redemption could be found

The figure, a female. Body almost limp if not for the motion of footsteps. Almost as if drained of any essence of energy. Which wasn't far from the truth. A grim variant of self that continued on through the hours of night. Little to no sleep taken. Nothing but open eyes and a mind lost to oblivion. Trying to register everything that had happened. Even to this moment. Her mind was still in a state of such disarray. A cause to the effects on her body no less. In conjunction with other contributing factors. Clear indication of the strain on her person. Skin paler than the norm. Emerald eyes, which often vibrant now dim and lack luster. Gray circles bagged and enclosing each. Crimson hair, often straight was now a disgusted flat. An abundance of stray strands misplaced every which way. Almost like bed head. Only more stressed, which suggested signs hair pulling. To say least. The events that had taken place. Left their impressions.

That was not important however. This wasn't about self. No, about much more. This town and the few remnants left of it's legacy remained. All of which more than vindicated aid. It was time to fulfill a promise. Something made regardless of outcome. Even if failure had proceeded. Now more than ever, she owed these people her word. Hell, even what remained of her mind, body, and soul. It was theirs to take. To use. To abuse. However the felt to utilize what was left of her being. It was theirs to do with as they wished. Face unconcealed but no less ashamed. On this day, there was no hiding. Doing so made her a target. A willing target. A deserved target.

Entering the central core of the town. An area which was almost nonexistent. Solidified magma clung to terrain. Pieces of infrastructure scattered in abundance. Everywhere a reminder of mistakes made. The few remaining citizen slowly revealing themselves when they realized someone was here. Though most remained in the shadows. Out of fear. Fear that their unholy destroyer had returned. The ones that were brave enough took notice of the woman. Each harboring their own mixed opinions towards. Most if not outraged. How dare she return. Whispers lingered in the air before anyone finally entered the broken streets. When they did, most observed Axis with caution. Clear expressions of anger and detest on their faces. What did she had to say? Why was she here? When would she leave? The last question, the most prominent of all. The answer, hopefully soon.

Aware of their presence. Yet not a single glance to any of them. Instead the nobody hobbled over to the nearest building she could. The Town Hall as it was. Crushed to a pile which amassed in it's own corner. A pillar or two the only visible pieces that remained almost intact. Though cracked and no doubt ready to fall at some point. A weak open palm, which trembled, was raised to the fractured stone. Placed against for a brief time. Look at this place. What could be said? What could be done? For the first time in the duration of a day. A single shred of proper recognition was spared. A tear which rolled down a unusually cold cheek. Followed by a hand which fell limp to it's owner side. Flat lips opened as if to try and speak. Yet nothing, silence remained. Instead, as all eyes were on her, Axis paced herself towards the rubble that once constructed the building. Though body lacked. There was still a need. A downright obligation to do right by them all. To do right by this world. No matter how long it took.

No magic. No trickery. Only physicality. As she bent down and took a slab of stone from the pile. Big in size and heavy no less. Even so, she strained herself anyway. She would for them. For all of this. It took several minutes of struggle. Eventually, she rose to her feet. Face slowly turning red from the effort. As she forced the slab up onto her shoulders. Walking over towards the shattered fountain that was nothing more than a hole soaked in a puddle of glowing green liquid. Decided, it was a good idea to clear out the useless from the salvageable. Piles would be created as she continued on. A stone picked up, a stone placed to pile. Until this town was restored. She was the dedicated servant to this place and the few that remained living. Even if they resented all of what and who she was.

It was absolutely assured they did. Stones through the air as she set to work. Citizens that had come out to the open. Being the cause. Projectiles were being thrown. They wanted her gone. Though she was relentless. Each hit she took. Some leaving bruises with well placed aims all over the body. Others almost knocking her straight from feet. She would take it all. This was punishment for misdeeds. An act which was necessary. Even as the wrath of the town laid down upon her. Never once, did it deter her from motivation. Merely injured and slowed the course. The barrage of justified assault soon accompanied by shouts protest of her presence.

Last edited by Axis Genesis on December 30th 2013, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] Empty Re: For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration]

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 4:46 pm

As Axis took another rock A figure moved out of the shadows, catching it and thereafter crushing it out of sheer force of anger. You people disgust me. You live because this woman took it upon herself to risk her life for all of you, she even came here herself to help you rebuild. And how do you repay her? By throwing stones at her?!?! Every stone you throw is a soul that died needlessly, a soul that we tried our damnedest to protect. You all are being selfish and heartless, but Axis is my friend, and anything that happens to her, will be dealt with by me. And I don't think any of you want a demon on your doorsteps. he said, the stones no longer flying through the air, the people looking ashamed, a few even coming to help Axis with her burden! I'm sorry Axis, people can be vindictive creatures when they feel no hope. I'm here to help though, just say what you need. he said as his Zodiacs appeared, each of them carrying different construction materials...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration] Empty Re: For the Deeds Undone [Open Restoration]

Post by Beta Genesis on December 30th 2013, 5:51 pm

Just when anticipation of another hit neared. Something, or rather, someone obstructed the line of fire. A familiar voice echoed across the barren wasteland. Very clearly just as outraged by the retaliation of the citizens. Not that he should be. They were all well within their rite to do it. She had failed them. Brought more harm than good. Essentially murdered their wives, their husbands, daughters, sons. All indirectly but no less to blame. She more than owed them their actions.

"Tyler... Please." Finally a word. Though not of own volition. Out of impulse more than anything. Faint and weak. Subdued to silence near the end. "Let them be." From the pile to the man's side. Axis placed an unsteady hand upon his shoulder. A shake of the head to his words. "They more than deserve this. Let them grieve. Let them take revenge. Please." Not so much asking. More pleading than anything. Though not the intention. It was all that could be mustered given the situation.

While the two exchanged words. The threat only further provoked the fury of the citizens. Great, more unwelcomed faces. Another of which had taken their beloved home away. They both needed to leave. Either that or be imprisoned. Either one did justice. Then again the strange man had a point. This woman did come back. As repulsed as she was amongst them. To restore what had been lost. Maybe, just maybe. No. She didn't deserve to be here and neither did he. "Big words coming from a monster." One yelled out in response. "You killed this town and ran with your tail between your legs." Another added. "We don't want either of you here. Just leave us alone." A third followed up. Even those who joined the efforts of rebuilding. Out of fear no less from Tyler's unneeded outburst. Stopped to listen to their fellow neighbors. Unsure of what to think or what to do from here. At the end of day. It was their choice and their choice alone. This town would be rebuilt. The amount of time it would take would vary dependent on them all.

Axis wanted nothing more than for all to work together. To return a home so cherished. Yet that seemed very unlikely at best. They all hated her. Hated the very idea of her being here. As well, they should. No reason had been given to them to think or act otherwise. Let them believe what they wanted. Let them lash out. At the same time. They needed to unify. If Halloween Town, and even Christmas Town for that matter. Was to ever return. A turn towards the faces of all done by wrong. The notion that most if not all would refuse in mind. All for a good reason. Not a speech. Not a monologue. A simple phrase. "Yes, I've done each and everyone one of you wrong. Taken away everything precious. You are under no obligation to trust me. Nor should you. But let me make myself clear. I will rebuild this town. Rebuild your homes and your land. And why?" There was hesitation as narrowed eyes continue to hone in on her. "Because I genuinely care for this town. As well as all of you. I was the cause of this mayhem. And I'll be damned if I don't fix what I broke." A strange intensity continued to grow from within the Eternal Flame. Slowly but surely. Body still very much lacking. However, more determined than ever before.

"I will repair this world. But I can't do it alone. I need your help. All of you have a choice whether or not to. Just realize this is something only the strong and proud citizens of the land of nightmares can accomplish. Together." Just as she had said. It was ultimately the choice of each and every one of them. No matter their collective decision. The town was on the path to restoration. Life would prevail here once more. More whispers upon the wind. After Axis fell quiet yet again. Turning back to Tyler and motioning for him to follow as she reapproached what was once the Town Hall. Another slab upon shoulders. Then back towards the pile to be. "If your going to help. Take the materials you brought and start rebuilding homes. Clear out the debris. Sort what can be reused and what cant. If anyone offers help. Let them. Do not treat them rudely. They've been through enough already." She pointed to a street of what used to be houses. Directing him where to start.

Last edited by Axis Genesis on December 30th 2013, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 6:04 pm

When Axis begged him to stop Tyler clenched a fist, he wasn't angry at any of these people, no Axis was right, they had a right to be angry, but he just couldn't stand by and watch as the evil in people triumphed over the good. And when he heard the monster comment he looked up with a sad smile, black blood dripping onto the ground as he unclenched his fist, his crimson eyes turning back to their original blue. Your right, I am a monster, but as you all should know, even monsters have hearts, even monsters can care about others. I personally blame myself for everyone that died because I wasn't strong enough to protect them. So call me a monster if you wish, but I believe that the good in people will triumph over the evil we are all capable of. He said as he followed axis, tears threatening to spill onto his face as he got to the work she had tasked for him, he was already looking through the houses, pulling out furniture, canned food, building materials, all of it going into the pile as his zodiscs set to work rebuilding one of the houses, the crimson creeping back into their masters eyes as he worked.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Dreamsail on December 30th 2013, 7:32 pm

(I apologize for not registering my local appearance before this... but this is important to me.)

Valerie arrived in the broken and ruined world and looked down at herself, realizing that her customary clothing had changed upon her arrival. Her gown, normally in shades of blue and white, had become black and white, striped and marked by skull patterns. Her normally pale skin was even more so, and she could clearly tell that her teeth had changed.

Apparently this world enforced a uniformity of appearance.

But that wasn't why she was here. She'd heard about the destruction and she knew that the one thing she could do was help plant-life grow.

She stepped forward to tap the woman on the shoulder, glaring at the gathered citizens. "Madam, I understand that there are plants in need of assistance? I cannot do much but I am good with plants. If wood is needed for homes, I can encourage trees to produce such in quantity."

She smiled at her, trying not to look as nervous as she was. "I am Valerie Dreamsail, and I am pleased to meet you. I do not know what this world is intended to look like... but I would like to help you, if you would direct me."

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 30th 2013, 7:39 pm

Both Ren and Xern would walk into this world at the same time, but only ren looked the same, just his wing couldn't disappear.they would walk up to axis, ren will say"hello lady of fire, how could I do some service?." And Xern will say" sup axis, how are you today, end help?"

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down