I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) Empty First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo)

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 1:21 pm

Something unusual was happening near the coast of a small island by Port Royal. A giant Maelstrom had been formed in the water.

The sea was calm most of the time in that area and for the most part it remained like that: the water moved like always outside the Maelstrom, there was no storm in sight and the animals seemed to pay no heed to this peculiar natural phenomena. However, the islanders didn't take it as something normal and took it as a sign of god's anger. Most small towns would have done the same upon seeing such a huge Maelsrom of spinning water, water that for some reason had turned pitch black, with something glowing in the apparent depths of that gate to the unknown.

In fact, it was just a Dungeon that had been summoned by Lea Garza.

Lea Garza, the Dungeon Master. Lea Garza, who stood at the docks, alone, waiting for a challenger for his dungeon to appear.

Lea Garza, who knew exactly what that Maelstrom was, what it held and how difficult it'd be for anyone to conquer its secrets.

Don't make me wait for too long now.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) Empty Re: First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo)

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 1:26 pm

Tyler had been staring out to sea when the Maelstrom appeared, and it interested him, and when he looked over at the docks he saw a single person standing there, staring out at the Maelstrom with body language that seemed possessive of the storm...interesting. So, opening a corridor of light, he appeared next to the man, tapping his shoulder. Excuse me, but do you know whats causing this storm? I can sense that it isn't natural, but the magic powering it doesn't seem to be wind based, I'm very curious and you seem....possessive of it. he explained as he looked the man over with crimson cat eyes.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo) Empty Re: First Dungeon: Moskstraumen (Tyler, solo)

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 1:36 pm

Lea Garza heard a young voice behind his back. Because of his profession, he could identify adventurers or strong warriors with just a look... and this person qualified as one. The sole realization made him grin.

You're a sharp boy! Lea Garza greeted the young man like that. I do know what has caused this storm, for I am the one who summoned it to this place.

A moment after, Lea Garza cleared his throat to explain. This here, my friend, is a Dungeon: an ancient and dangerous labyrinth that harbors an item of great importance inside. Only those worthy of that item shall be capable of conquering this dungeon... the Moskstraumen. Lea Garza laughed a little. Yes, the Moskstraumen, the ancient Maelstrom that was feared by men and beasts alike, considered to be one of god's greatest shows of power...

Lea Garza proceeded to tap Tyler's shoulder. If you wish, young man, you can attempt to challenge this Dungeon. You look fairly strong, after all. What is your name?
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 1:39 pm

When he was told everything about this Maelstorm and that he could attempt to challenge this dungeon, which was apparently all it was, Tyler grinned his feral grin. I'll gladly take this dungeon on. My name is Tyler Saikou, the king of the sky, and the remnant of change. I am going to best this dungeon, you can count on that! he yelled with the same grin on his face.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 1:45 pm

Excelent! Exclaimed Lea Garza. That's what I'd expect from a true adventurer.

The Dungeon Master walked to the end of the harbor which limited with the beginning of the Maelstrom. With a grin in his face, he turned to Tyler, pointing at the center of the dungeon named Moskstraumen:

The Moskstraumen is a dungeon and what you see here is certainly part of it, but not all. You could call it... the "entrance", so to say. If you wish to challenge the dungeon, the only thing you need to do is to jump into the water. The raging tides will take you to the true Moskstraumen. I'll give you time to get prepared... but the dungeon may disappear soon. I suggest you jump as soon as you can.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 1:49 pm

When he was told how to enter the dungeon Tyler grinned and cracked his neck. Your dealing with a half-demon Keybearer, I'm ready for just about anything. he said as he backed a few steps up and sprinted out to the end of the harbor, diving under and swimming with the current of the tides, going to the True Moskstraumen, he was ready to gain strength from this fight, he was ready for a fight anyway, this just happened to come around at the right time...

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 2:14 pm

Lea Garza smiled at Tyler's confidence and kept smiling after seeing him depart. It should be really interesting to watch...

Though at first just forced to swim with the currents, as Tyler went down to the middle of the Maelstrom he was suddenly enveloped by a bright blue-ish light. The light consumed his body, and the moment he opened his eyes again he found himself falling through a vortex of water. He fell, he fell, he fell for what could have been very well a whole minute, before touching water again. The impact, however, was gentle, as if landing in a cushioned floor.

The next thing he'd know is that he was actually standing on a stone surface. It was a stone path that seemed to be floating on the water... or rather, the air. He was in a space surrounded by the raging waters of the Maelstrom. The middle part of the Maelstrom had suddenly grown in size, leaving space for a giant structure to take place inside: a temple, a giant temple of white stone, somehow supporting itself without anything below.

Tyler would be in front of the open doors of this temple. He could see the inside, a long, white corridor, and something resembling giant stairs going down at the end.

And as if to stop him from reaching those stairs, strange creatures lurked the corridor: they were shaped after small, dwarf-like men, with fish heads instead of the normal human heads. Each held a long spear in their hands, and each looked at Tyler with hostility upon making his appearance.

There were 20 of them. And moments later, half of them charged at Tyler with their spears, obviously aiming to take his life.

So that was the first trial: to fight his way through the corridor into the stairs.

OOC: By the way, they are NPCs, so you can kill them all as long as it is believable.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 2:21 pm

When he touched down on the stone surface both Redemption keyblades flashed into his hands, Redemption appearing in his left hand and Emotionless Redemption appearing in his right. When they charged at him he grinned, he had the very look of a predator now, and he moved with the speed of one, slashing at each of their heads quickly, his crimson eyes glowing as his demonic form gained more and more power....he was having fun even though they were aiming to take his life.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 2:27 pm

Having reached the first quarter of the corridor, Tyler had managed to slay the first 10 fishmen without much effort. They were dangerous creatures, but not if compared to a person with enough power such as Tyler. They understood so as well. Fortunately, they were prepared for such a challenger:

4 of them took a wall formation, pointing their spears forward while waiting for Tyler to approach. 4 of them stayed behind, pointed their spears upwards and began to chant in an unknown language. Soon they formed spears of water with their weapons and they threw them with incredible accuracy and speed towards Tyler, immediately afterwards creating 4 more. They'd keep doing this until Tyler was defeated.

The last 2 retreated to the end of the corridor. At each side of the stairs there was a white pillar. They pushed something in those pillars.

...and then, spikes appeared on the floor Tyler was walking in. Only where he walked, and not where the rest of the fishmen stood. It was the oldest trap on the book... but an effective one nonetheless.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 2:31 pm

When the fishmen started to throw spears of water at him Tyler chuckled as the temperature around him dropped and he started hovering, the spears freezing and moving past him, going back around him and shooting towards the wall of fishmen, each one was aimed for a vital area, he was good at things like this, and it was a good thing, considering that spikes had appeared right where he had been standing! He then grinned his predator grin at the fishmen and pointed Emotionless redemption at the wall, an orb of lightning appearing above it before firing off towards the wall in the form of a dozen small orbs of lightning!

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 2:45 pm

The fishmen were annihilated by Tyler's skills. They didn't expect the young man to actually transform their water spells into spears of ice and then use them against their original users. The four who had formed the wall had been eliminated, and the other 4 were dealt with by the lightning orbs. There were two remaining, the two that activated those traps, but they weren't brave enough to face against Tyler alone, so they ran down the stairs in fear.

Down the stairs Tyler would find a completely different place: this time it was a big room made of glass. He'd be able to see the walls of the Maelstrom through the glass, as well as the many living beings that swam with the current. The room was apparently empty, with only 9 pillars in the middle. There was a door at the end of it.

In front of the door, a blue armor. The blue, empty armor stood there. It had no weapons. It was just an armor. But apparently, Tyler needed to get past this armor to continue.

The helm of the armor... looked like a fish.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 2:55 pm

As his simple combination cleared the hallway Tyler smiled and continued down, using his flight to keep from touching the ground until he hit the bottom of the stairs. It was here that he found that the Maelstorm was something that didn't affect the waters around the temple. He then noticed the fishman armor, it was very interesting, so he approached it with caution, the aura of frost still surrounding him.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 3:03 pm

The armor moved.

It was a sudden move. It moved as if it had been moving from the very beginning. It directed a punch at Tyler's face. The glove was covered in a minute with blue energy, which would make the hit all the more dangerous. It hit again and again, aiming to destroy every trace of the person trying to conquer the dungeon.

Why? He didn't know. He was an armor after all. He didn't have a brain to think.

[Mid-boss: Blue armor. Comments from Lea: not so strong, but a pain to kill]
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 3:06 pm

When The Armor punched at him Tyler ducked under it and slashed at the arm joint with the sharp wing teeth of Redemption, hoping to sever it! at the same time he flipped Emotionless Redemption around in his hand and attempted to slam the Spike on the blunt end of it into the side of the Armors head! He knew that this wouldn't do much, but it would likely send the armor staggering back, because despite being just an armor, it was still a sentient being, and therefore its head was still a weak point.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 3:14 pm

Despite Tyler's predictions, however, something a bit more unexpected happened: when Tyler struck the armor's arm, it came off, and when he hit the armor's head, it came off as well. They simply came off. Just like that. Because of that, the armor didn't stagger nor fell back, and simply kept punch Tyler as he suffered from the recoil of his own attack.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 3:24 pm

As the parts of the Armor came off Tyler smiled, sending spikes of ice into the legs and remaining arm of the armor as he suffered the recoil of his other two attacks, the punch from the armor hitting him and sent him staggering back slightly, but he was still grinning, this was a simple challenge.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 3:35 pm

The remaining arm came off as well, and thus followed the two legs. Without having anything to support it, the torso also fell to the ground, leaving in the ground just the remains of a motionless armor, harmless. Tyler had attained victory over the enchanted object.

...or not.

It all happened in an instant: the pieces of armor began to emit a blue glow, they separated from the floor, floating, and each piece, from a different direction, executed a different move on Tyler: the arms punched, the legs kicked, the head headbutted and the torso... it simply slammed right into Tyler from behind, feeling that it'd be the best way to make him pay for his arrogance.

An enchanted armor wouldn't fall so easily.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 3:41 pm

When the Armor attempted to attack him Tyler simply stood still, activating his water body enchantment, causing the armors attacks to simply pass through him, he had to admit, this was a good challenge. But as he had become water entirely, his keyblades dropped to the ground and disappeared. He had a plan for this now that he was made of water, so he simply waited for the armor to stop attacking him for now. But when it did stop he had set up three different whirlpool spears, one for one arm and leg, one for the other arm and leg, and one for the torso and head!

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 5:12 pm

Tyler's plan worked but partly because of his own good luck. The armor, being a possessed object, couldn't get tired, and knowing that sooner or later the intruder would need to turn his body back to normal, the first course of action it thought of was to keep attacking. It was something else that made it stop...

In a few words, it grew impatient. Creatures inside dungeons come to life at the same time that the dungeon does, and sentinent creatures such as the armor tended to develop certain thoughts during that time. What the armor developed was time awareness. He wanted to be over with the intruder soon. He had no real reason other than not wanting to exert more effort into the fight.

So it stopped, planning to cast one of the few spells it had... when the spears appeared. One of his arms, one of his legs and part of the torso were caught by the surprise attack. They got destroyed almost immediately. The others managed to escape, but barely.

The armor stopped playing around. The pieces got away from Tyler and began to fly around the room at high speeds, trying to confusing Tyler while using the 9 pillars as cover. And as they did, they began to charge and shoot water swords similar to what the fishmen had done, but much faster.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 5:14 pm

When The Armor shot its swords at him Tyler stayed in his water body form for a few seconds before turning back to normal, using the same tactic as he had against the fishmen, but this time he gathered all of the swords around him, stopping them inches away from his body. When the armor was done attacking him Tyler smiled and flipped the swords around, firing them in all directions, hoping to catch the few remaining pieces of the armor with it as his own armor of ice appeared, Emotionless Redemption and Redemption appearing in his hands again.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 5:24 pm

The frozen swords flew in every direction. Many of them failed, but some of them hit. The armor's remaining arm, leg and the torso were ripped appart by Tyler's spell. And what about the head? The head was hit from behind by one of the swords. It didn't break, but the strength was enough to send it flying away to the crystal that made up the walls. It went through part of the crystal and it fell; fell to the depths of the Dungeon.

The Blue Armor was no more. The second trial had been completed.

As if sensing that the guardian had failed, a new path was opened for Tyler. A pair of stairs going down appeared in the middle of the room. Had Tyler tried to escape the armor by running past it to the next room, he'd have found his demise in a most horrible way.

Just a little bit more... Lea Garza's voice suddenly resounded inside Tyler's head. It's not one of the hard ones, so there are just a few more floors to complete.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 5:29 pm

As the new path opened Tyler smiled, he really was having fun with this. And when he was informed that he didn't have much further to go The Halfling Chief nodded and picked up his pace, moving down the stairs, taking them three at a time as he looked around, hoping to find some hint of what was next.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 5:43 pm

The stairs went down for quite a while. The walls surrounding the stairs were made of glass, so Tyler was allowed a view to what lied below: white buildings, white temples, a whole city made of them, extending as far as to touch the walls of the Maelstrom. Tyler wouldn't know, but the temple city was named Moskstraumen and it was the entirity of the Dungeon, as well as a place that existed on a world far away. But as Tyler wasn't challenging the highest difficulty the Dungeon had to offer, his path only covered a fraction of the temple city. It'd take him weeks to find the final treasure if Lea Garza had pushed all the Dungeon on him.

The stairs came to an end in one of the many buildings above. The exit would be in front of Tyler. Upon opening the door, Tyler would find himself in a long, empty street, with houses and temples repeating themselves along the road. At the very end lied the walls of the Maelstrom. Something shone brightly over there. It was clearly his destination.

But Tyler shouldn't relax, for danger was even bigger than before. On top of every building, on top of every temple, on top of every house...

...there was a Blue Armor. A blue armor holding a bow. Their numbers could very well be above 100, scattered all over the place. And the moment Tyler stepped through those doors...

...they'd shoot.
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on December 30th 2013, 5:47 pm

When he looked through the door Tyler saw that there were blue armors everywhere, he had two ways out of this, but water body wouldn't cut it. So with a sigh he activated his demonic form and sat down, charging ice magic into his left hand.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisling on December 30th 2013, 5:53 pm

The Blue Armors wouldn't show any mercy to this fool that sat down in the floor, as if waiting to be killed. Every single one of them pointed their bows at Tyler. At first there was nothing in the bows, but soon arrows made of ice formed and once everyone was ready, the Armors short their devastating rain of projectiles towards Tyler. Countless arrows fell upon him. But it wasn't the end. The Blue Armors recreated their arrows in a split of second and didn't even wait for the first attack to finish before shooting again.

There appeared to be no escape. Would Tyler be able to conquer the dungeon, or will the dungeon conquer him?
Aisling
Aisling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next