I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Worlds and Their True Salvation  - A Worlds Congress - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Worlds and Their True Salvation  - A Worlds Congress - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Worlds and Their True Salvation  - A Worlds Congress - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Worlds and Their True Salvation  - A Worlds Congress - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Worlds and Their True Salvation  - A Worlds Congress - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Worlds and Their True Salvation - A Worlds Congress

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Worlds and Their True Salvation  - A Worlds Congress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Worlds and Their True Salvation - A Worlds Congress

Post by Occam on December 30th 2013, 9:11 pm

Actually if it is a continuation then Z would be there too. Since he is at Tris' side. Dont forget I exist

Back to top Go down

The Worlds and Their True Salvation  - A Worlds Congress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Worlds and Their True Salvation - A Worlds Congress

Post by Tristesse on December 30th 2013, 9:20 pm

If that's okay, Mohon? Z's going to be with me for a while.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohon on December 30th 2013, 9:21 pm

Of course! If we need to, we give him a sword too and train him to the bone.
Mohon
Mohon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 30th 2013, 9:27 pm

Ren will walk in wearing a new white suit, that has a red rose. He sees multiple new faces, and a few faces he has seen before, but no matter. He would walk over to the red haired girl and say" hello young lady, whom are you?" He grabs he hand and kisses the back of her hand, then let's go and stands and faces the others." Hello I am Ren." He takes a polite bow.

Edit: sorry thought his was the actual topic.

Last edited by Ren on December 30th 2013, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus
Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on December 30th 2013, 9:28 pm

This... isn't the RP topic. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 30th 2013, 9:31 pm

Yeah sorry.

Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Occam on December 30th 2013, 9:34 pm

Erm Z uses a Lance.

Also his combat programs are not fully functional so he will be adept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikarus/Ren on December 30th 2013, 9:39 pm

Hmm a lancer,I see, we now just need a red Mage, and a elemental sword wielder.( final fantasy refrence.)

Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus/Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by Terradagger on December 31st 2013, 11:27 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum